"Don't look at my lips if you're not gonna kiss them."

Brina's POV:

Seb had gone back to his room to catch some sleep. Mick and I went back to our hotel room. We walked in chatting and laughing and he closed the door behind him.

"Seb had no business in talking about my lisp." I spoke and he chuckled.

"I think it's cute." He commented and I sat on the bed.

"You think all that has to do with me is cute." I told him and he sat besides me. "It's not." I added tilting my head with a smile.

"It is." He put a strand of hair behind my ear. "And I don't think you're just cute."

I stared at his eyes, he was giving me this look, his pupils were dilated and his eyes were filled with lust and desire.

"What am I then?" I whispered looking at his lips.

"Don't do that." He smiled and I looked back at his eyes.

"Do what?" I smiled with an innocent look on my face.

"Don't look at my lips if you're not gonna kiss them." He shook his head slightly and wetted his lips.

"Who said I wasn't gonna kiss you?" I whispered and leaned in placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He closed his eyes and opened them again when I stopped the kiss. He sighed. I smiled and bit my under lip, knowing what I was doing.

"I want more than that." He spoke with frustration in his tone.

"How bad do you want it?" I teased him and he scoffed.

"This bad." He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me in. Our lips touched and I put my hands on his chest while he still had his hand on the back of my neck. 

I started unbuttoning his shirt again. He placed wet kisses on my neck. I felt his heavy breath hitting my neck which turned me on. I put my hands on his face and kissed him again. I passed my hands through his hair messing it up. He put his hand on the back of my head, deepening the kiss. I pulled his lip and he let a breathy moan out.

I smiled looking at him and he stuck his tongue on the side of his mouth. His lips were red and puffy and his blonde hair was messy.

"Don't smile like that. We're not over here." He spoke when he saw the victorious smile on my face.

"Uh-huh?" I asked raising my eyebrows and he nodded as he started pushing me down on the bed. "What are you gonna do?" I added when he was already on top of me.

"What do you think?" He answered with a question.

He was towering over me. He took his shirt off and I passed my hand through his naked torso. He crawled over me and went in to kiss me again. He started kissing my neck and started going down towards my clavicles. I let out a moan when I felt him suck into my skin, marking me.

I closed my eyes feeling every single one of his kisses. He grabbed my hand and put it on top of my head, squeezing it.

He slipped his other hand into my dress and I felt him grab my underwear pulling it down. He slipped it off me and threw it on the ground.

"I like the dress, so we're keeping it." He whispered in my ear as he slipped his fingers into me.

I let out a moan when I felt him move his fingers around. I breathed heavily as I made direct contact with him. He caressed my face with his other hand and I felt him move his fingers deeper into me. I let out a moan and felt even closer to a climax.

I moaned as I threw my head back on the pillow. I moaned louder and he moved his fingers faster. He slipped his fingers out and I was left breathing heavily.

He went in and kissed me again. I pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

"Do you have condoms?" I asked and he nodded.

"Right in the drawer besides you." He replied and I reached out and opened the drawer, pulling out the condoms.

I grabbed the hem of his jeans pulling him in. I put the condom in his hand.

"Let's give it a use." I whispered and his eyes darkened even more.

He slipped off his jeans and used it. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer.

"Tell me if you feel something wrong." He whispered and I nodded.

He thrusted into me and I moaned and pulled the sheets. He grabbed my hands and put them over my head. He thrusted into me again and again. I moaned loudly and he silenced my moans kissing me.

"Oh fuck." He whispered breathing heavily. "Does it feel good?" He asked with a breathy voice.

"You're doing amazing." I put my hands on his face.

I moaned when I felt him in me again. My whole body filled with an euphoric feeling. I moaned loudly as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He put his hand on my mouth and I let out muffled moans.

We both finished and he laid next to me, pulling me closer. He rubbed my arm and placed a kiss on my head as our breath was still heavy.

"I love you." He whispered looking at me with a smile on his face. He was admiring every single one of my features.

"I love you too." I replied putting my hand on his face.

He was the guy I always wanted. I couldn't ask for anything more at this moment. I loved him now and I'll love him for the rest of my days.

[...]

Innocent Brina and Mick who?

I repeat this once again cause I don't wanna get hated. This scenes are fictional and made with no intention of hurting or offending the drivers and their partners.

One last thing,

They need a ship name 🤭

Mina?
Samick?

Help me out

See you in the next chapter my loves 💋