"I just wanted him to be happy. Always."

Brina's POV:

Mick and I had been dating for about 11 months. My single was a total success and topped all the charts, I released an album called "Bad Habit" and it topped the charts too. I went touring for about 4 months and Mick went to some of my concerts when he had the time and I went to some of his races when I had the time.

And here I was. British Grand Prix 2022.

And I had invited a certain someone. I wanted to see her, I haven't seen or spoken to her since the fight. I honestly didn't know if she was coming but I kinda hope she was.

Mick was about to get in the car.

"Good luck." I smiled looking at his eyes and then at his lips.

"I'm gonna have good luck. You're my lucky charm." He caressed my face and leaned in to kiss me.

I closed my eyes tasting the sweet flavor on his lips. He smiled in between the kiss and I smiled too. We rested our foreheads against each other.

"Mick, for fucks sake, stop kissing your girlfriend and get in the car." We heard Guenther's thick accent and chuckled.

"Sorry Guenther." Mick looked at him.

"Teens." He put his hands on his hips and walked off.

"Where were we?" I looked back at Mick and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Our lips met again, moving in synch. He put his hand on my back to deepen the kiss and I put my hands on the back of his neck.

"You need to get in the car." I whispered when we ran out of breath.

"I won't get in the car if you keep kissing me." He joked and I chuckled softly.

"Get in the car, now." I raised my eyebrows smiling.

"Yes, ma'am." He chuckled.

I couldn't resist it and kissed him again.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice and turned around.

There she was.

"Sorry for interrupting." She looked nervous to be here.

"Coco." My whole features relaxed when I saw her. Her name coming out of my mouth with such fondness. I haven't seen her in almost a year.

I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her.

"Thank you for coming." I whispered.

"Thank you for inviting me, BrinBrin." She whispered and I put my hands on her shoulders and looked at her.

"You look, different." I smiled examining all her features.

"Good different or bad different?" She joked and I chuckled.

"Great different." I replied and she smiled.

"Hey, Mick." She looked at him and the blonde smiled a little bit.

"It's nice to see you, Coco." He spoke and she smiled.

"You can hug." I tilted my head smiling and they chuckled.

They both went in for a warm hug.

"Is Heidi here?" Coco asked and I nodded.

"She's at the Aston Martin garage." I replied.

"How are Luisa and Lando?" She asked and I smiled.

"They're doing great, for now."

"And George? And Alex? How's Alex now that he's back?" She asked and I chuckled at her enthusiasm.