HE USED TO LOVE ME

By Loaenia

" Hyung is the only one i'll love" The young Jungkook used to say to himself and his friends. everyone knew... More

Chapter one ( How i met him )
Chapter two ( Meeting)
Chapter three ( It's you)
Chapter four ( job)
Chapter five ( I missed you)
Chapter six ( you were not there)
Chapter seven ( alone )
Chapter eight ( I hate you hyung)
Chapter nine ( i'm sorry)
Chapter ten ( I used to love him)
Chapter Eleven ( what is that feeling?)
Chapter twelve ( what was that??)
Chapter thirteen ( stay away from him)
Chapter fourteen ( I used to love you)
Chapter fifteen ( good bye love )
Chapter sixteen ( love?)
Chapter seventeen ( kiss )
chapter eighteen ( the next morning)
Chapter nineteen ( mistake )
Chaptet twenty ( help me.)
Chapter twenty one ( Explanation)
Chapter twenty two ( Loveydovey)
Chapter twenty three (newly father)
Chapter twenty four ( Jeonlous)
Chapter twenty five ( Hobi )
Chapter twenty six ( Confrontation )
Chapter twenty seven ( Bestfriends)
chapter twenty eight ( memories)
Chapter twenty nine ( Date)
Chapter thirty ( nightmare)
Chapter thirty-one ( She is fine..)
Chapter thirty-two ( smile )
Chapter thirty-three ( A great new)
Chapter thirty four ( Murder )
Chapter thirty five ( what do we do?)
Chapter thirty six ( Out of sight,out of mind )
Chapter thirty seven ( could be us)
Chapter thirty eight ( Back? )
Chapter thirty nine ( elevator )
Chapter forty ( Triangle )
Chapter forty-one ( Replaced me..)
Chapter fourty-three ( Talk )
Chapter fourty-four ( I'm not giving up )
chapter fourty-five ( uneasy )
Chapter fourty-six ( fight)
Chapter fourty-seven ( Baby is coming )
Chapter fourty-eight ( proposal )
Chapter fourty-nine ( Wedding )
Chapter fifty ( Happy ending )

Chaptet fourty-two ( Let's make love )

2.3K 109 3
By Loaenia

🖤🖤

Jungkook started the car after calming Taehyung down and began to think on the way.

Should he bring Tae back to his house ?

But at the same time, he didn't know his password and his new place was very still uknown to him.. That was going to be quiet complicated.

JK: Taehyung? He called the older leaning his head on the window and looking outside with tired eyes.

Taehyung just groaned and turned around.

JK: what about Yeri? Where is she ?

Tae: Mmm.. She is with her dad....

JK: are you sure?

Tae: I am her mom, I should know what is going on in her life right? Jinjja.. She is fine. Safe at her father's house.

JK: okay okay.. No need to get angry. I was just asking because I am concerned about her.

Taehyung pouted.

Tae: anyway.. Kookie... I am so sleepyyyyy.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed.

JK: Your building is still far...I..  Aish. Anyway. I guess I don't really have choice. Damn it.

He turned the car and took the opposite way.

They were heading to his flat now.

The two boys arrived after some minutes. Tae was already asleep when Jungkook parked the car. He got out and opened his door like a gentleman.

He held him and struggled but managed to take him on his back.

JK: Hold me for God's sake. I won't refuse some help!

Tae: Mmmm. The older boy just hummed holding his neck.

Jungkook locked the car and held Tae' thights.

Then, here they were, on their way for Jungkook 's floor. They took the evevator first.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly and turned his head to find himself on the mirror in that position with the brunette.

He couldn't help but smile.

The other one noticed it and licked his lips.

JK: what's up?

Tae leaned his head smoothly in a cute way on his back and smiled. He was adorable.

Tae: Can't you see how cute we are?  *drunk voice*

JK: I can see.

Tae: Mmmhaha.

JK: Aren't you sleepy?

Tae: I don't know anymore..

JK: Would you mind walking on your own legs to the flat then ?

Tae: Noooo. I want to stay like that.. On your back...

JK: hah. Alright. We are almost there.

The door of the elevator opened and the duo walked in the hallway to get in front of Jungkook 's appartment. He entered the password and got inside , Taehyung still clinging into him like a baby to his mother.

JK brought him to the bedroom right away and lied him on the bed gently.

Taehyung felt good and hugged the pillow next to him. The bed was comfortable.

JK: You should eat something before sleeping. You will get a stomachache otherwise. Wait. I'm gonna find something in the kitchen. He said as he walked out leaving the older alone.

Taehyung looked around and chuckled. He was indeed very drunk. He felt in the clouds, very light, he was feeling nice.

Jungkook arrived a while after with a plate of fruits cut into squares and a fork. Easier to use for Taehyung in this state.

JK: I didn't find anything  else faster to cook. So, here. Fruit salad for sir tonight.

Tae looked at him with Doe eyes and sat down.

Then, he looked at the food , looked at Jungkook and blinked twice.

JK: What now ?

Tae: Feed me..
JK: ye?

Tae: Feed me.. Come on.
JK: why?  Taeh-

Tae: FEED MEEEE!!

Jungkook flinched and held the fork the instant.

JK: Alright alright! Why are you acting like a baby ?? You are years older than me hyung! For god damn's sake. Shhh!  Eat! There.

Taehyung opened his mouth, satisfied and taste his dinner with a good mood.

Seeing Tae so calm and cute
Jungkook's irritated look turned into a sweet and tender gaze.

JK: Do you like it?

Taehyung nodded. He was just like a little kid.

With an innocent smile, he put the plate away and hugged Jungkook suddenly.

Tae: Thank you....

The younger boy was a bit surprised but he hugged back and patted Tae's back gently.

Jk: now, go to sleep.

A long minute of hugging, before Taehyung broke it and looked at JK weirdly.

JK: What?

Tae: I feel weird...

JK: ah?

Tae: it's coming..
JK: what??

Tae: It's... 

Taehyung 's eyes widen. He stood up and threw his soul up once again. Jungkook looked away disgusted. He expected everything but that.

JK: Oh god..

Taehyung wiped his mouth with the sleeve of his jacket and turned slowly to Kook who sighed.

JK: Okay.. I am done...

He forced himself to get up and went to get a mop to clean the floor. Then he helped Taehyung to take off his top and go to shower.

Tae: I am sleepy...

JK: Are you kidding me? you stink of vomit and alcohol. You're not going to sleep in my bed like that. So you shower first. I'm going to put your clothes in the washing machine.

JK: Get undressed and get in the shower. I will be right back. He said in a more authoritative tone.

Taehyung pouted and decided to obey nicely. He undressed fully and stepped into the shower. He was drunk but was still able to activate the water.

Jungkook, after putting the clothes in the machine, looked for new clean ones for him. He took a large oversized T-shirt and the bottom of a Pijamas.
That was what Tae used to wear before when he was sleeping at his appartment.

He put the them on the bed and entered the bathroom.

JK: Taehyung you s-

Once he entered,

He saw Tae from the back , water running over his milky skin.. Hair all wet.

Jungkook had forgotten how that man had soft and smooth features... his body was perfect.. A tiny waist and...  magnificent buttocks that would make more than one dream.

A true work of art..a pleasure for the eyes.

He was mesmerized for some minutes. Thinking himself in a dream, far from there.. He felt himself getting heated..

Tae , who felt less drunk turned around and faced Jungkook 's round eyes and red cheeks.

Tae:  Kookie? He called bringing the boy back to reality..

He coughed and caressed the back of his head all shy.

Jk: Hum.. I got some clean clothes for you. They are outside.

Tae: Okay.

JK: I think I... Uhm.. I will wait for you in the bedroom.. T-take your time. And try not to fall and get hurt. He said and was about to leave but Taehyung stopped him right away in his track.

Tae: I need help with my back.

JK: what?

Tae: Can you help me washing my back?  He asked with a calm voice.

Jungkook froze a second. But then, he remembered that the Taehyung in front of him was drunk..

Of course he needed help.

So, he walked over slowly and took the soap. Tae turned and gasped.

A great silence reigned as Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's back.. He felt a little bit... Very akward..  about the situation.

As things were going well,

All of the sudden, the older turned catching Jungkook by surprise.

JK: What...

He leaned closer to Jk's right ear and whispered:" I missed you.",  slowly with a deep voice..

Then, he put his wet hands on Jungkook's white shirt and started to unbutton it. Very normally.

Jungkook, still in shock, couldn't do anything. He was too stunned to speak, completely paralyzed.

Tae: Hah..

Kook looked at him in the eyes... No one was talking. The only thing we could hear was the water falling behind them.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer..

Jk: Taehyung. He finally said pulling back himself together.

Tae: Mhm?

JK: You should sleep. you are not in your normal state. We'll talk tomorrow if you want when you're sober and aware of your actions.

Tae: I don't think I'll have the audacity tomorrow.. to do what I'm going to do.

JK: do wh-..

But before he could finish what he was going to say, Taehyung got on his tiptoes and connected their lips.

A soft and innocent kiss..

Jungkook closed his eyes slowly and let himself go.. He kissed him back and gently held his waist.

At that very moment,

Jungkook couldn't but think that Tae's lips was soft..

Softer than anything he's never known.. Soft like a first snowfall, like bitting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in water..

It was sweet, it was.. Effortlessly sweet.

He was breathing not breathing, hearts beating between them..

Taehyung opened his mouth and moaned softly holding Jungkook's clothe tight...

JK got completely into the shower and even got himself wet.

The temperature has raised. Moans started to be heard little by little..

Their lips were moving in such a perfect synchronization. The world had stopped and they were now in their little bubble, their own world with only them inside.

Jungkook held Taehyung 's chin kssing him passionately as if there was no tomorrow.

They both wanted it since a long time. They were craving for each other's taste.

After some seconds,

Tae was pushed against the wall. Jungkook caressed his cheek as he entered his mouth smoothly. He got caught up in the game and explored Taehyung's wet cavern with such a pleasure.

On the other side,

The latter gently took off his top and pulled him in a deep kiss while holding the back of his head.. His hand buried in the younger's long brown wet hair..

Tae opened his eyes slowly and met the other one's full of lust and desire for him..

But above all,

full of love and happiness..

He teared up and caressed the  bottom of his lips with his thumb..

" Let's make love tonight. " he said with a soft voice looking at Jungkook in the eye..

Jungkook connected their foreheads and held Tae's hands to kiss them gently..

Then, he smiled and kissed him once again on the lips to agree.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 212 113
"All I ever wanted was somebody to hear me And all I ever wanted was somebody to feel me And everybody wanna tell me that I'm out of my head When I'm...
29.4K 1.9K 7
Where Shownu finds a white cat when it's raining heavily. He takes the white cat in, not knowing that the white cat can be a human. _________________...
824K 8.2K 67
ðĒ𝐧𝐜ðĨðŪ𝐝𝐞𝐎 𝐚ðĨðĨ ðĻ𝐟 ð­ðĄðž 𝐛ðĻðē𝐎 âœĶ .  ⁚   . âœĶ .  ⁚   . âœĶ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ðŸĪ
192K 13.9K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...