Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

By NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 63

932 37 0
By NekoCatleya

    This morning, Xiao Changyuan had just left the Fulai Inn and rushed into the palace.

    Yun Pian Pian picked up the burden on her hind feet and ran away.

    She took away all the silver notes, but not a single copper plate was left for Xiao Changyuan.

    Anyway, Xiao Changyuan will soon enter the palace to become emperor.

    It is useless for him to keep these bank notes.

    Before Yun Pianpian left, he deliberately changed into Xiao Changyuan's clothes, put up the blue silk on his head with a jade crown, wrapped his full breasts tightly with silky satin, painted his face with black and gray, and pretended to be a little boy. looks like.

    She was worried that she, a weak woman, was going out alone.

    Danger may be encountered.

    Dressing as a man will make you feel more secure.

    Yun Pian Pian took away Bling Bling.

    In the past, Xiao Changyuan always forbid her to hold the dog.

    So this time, she has to hug Bling Bling as much as she can.

    To retaliate against Xiao Changyuan's tyranny and tyranny.

    Bling Bling tamely lay in Yun Pian Pian's arms.

    Happy to faint.

    The hostess's embrace is really soft!

    Yun Pianpian walked out of the inn and never let Blingbuling's limbs fall to the ground again. She held it in her arms all the time. She didn't even realize that she did to Blingbuling what Xiao Changyuan did to her. , although Bulling Bulling loves to be hugged by her.

    Yun Pian Pian rented a carriage from the carriage shop.

    She deliberately chose a young coachman who looked kind and honest.

    At three o'clock, the guard checked the wayfinding and let her pass.

    This unremarkable blue-veiled carriage rumbled out of the city.

    Yun Pian Pian wanted to go to Hengzhou. When she was eating Plum Blossom Crisp in Xuzhou, she heard that Hengzhou's Yulin Xiangyao was very famous. During this time, she treated Xiao Changyuan as a rag doll. She thought her waist was sore and her legs were sore. She wanted to go to Hengzhou. Eat some Yulinxiang waist to nourish the body.

    Stop by and drink some famous local liquor and cloud tea.

    Thinking that there were so many delicacies in ancient times, Yun Pian Pian feels that the future life is simply beautiful.

    She can finally get the freedom she has always dreamed of.

    Yun fluttered open the curtain of the car and looked at the towering city gate that was gradually receding behind him.

    I gradually lost my mind.

    Now, Xiao Changyuan should have already washed the palace with blood... In the

    original book, after Xiao Changyuan regained his memory, he started a killing spree in the palace, and recaptured the throne by himself. The palace was full of blood, corpses were everywhere, and there was not a single guard. He could stop him, but now, Xiao Changyuan has worshipped Wan Shanke and Jian Diyue from the four great masters, and his martial arts has improved to a higher level, and those Guards are no longer his opponents.

    He should be very smooth this time...

    I don't know if the tyrant will be furious when he finds out that she ran away?

    Will he regret what he has done to her during this time?

    Will he regret it too much and change his past?

    But all this has nothing to do with her.

    She wants to go to a farther place, a brighter place, taste the world's delicious food, and enjoy her hard-won freedom.

    .

    Xiao Changyuan sat in the inn, with a handsome face and chin tensed, listening to the guard's announcement with anger in his heart.

    When he noticed that Yun Pian Pian had escaped, he immediately ordered the city gates to be blocked, and sent people to search for Yun Pian Pian's whereabouts. Bling Bling was a good clue. This white The puppy was very eye-catching, and the commander quickly found the Nancheng guard.

    "Tell Your Majesty, the Empress left the capital in a carriage at three o'clock this morning..." The

    Nancheng guard knelt on the ground, trembling all over, not daring to look up at the expression on Xiao Changyuan's face.

    At noon today, all the officers and soldiers of the Five Cities Army and Horse Division were suddenly dispatched, looking for people everywhere. It was not until the commander asked Nancheng that he learned what had happened today. The throne, to bring a beloved queen back to the palace, but the queen ran away at this time, and now everyone in the entire imperial city is in danger, for fear of being involved in this matter.

    The Nancheng guard held his breath and dared not move.

    Until he heard the tyrant's icy low and suppressed anger voice coming from above his head.

    "Did she ever hold the dog when she left?" Although the

    Nancheng guard didn't understand why His Majesty asked this question, he subconsciously felt fear and replied tremblingly: "The queen has been holding the puppy in the carriage..." The

    voice As soon as it fell, there was a loud noise in the ear.

    Xiao Changyuan smashed the wooden table to pieces, his eyes were scarlet with blood.

    The wood shattered and fell at his feet.

    The ministers kneeling in the inn all turned pale with fright and buried their heads on the ground, for fear of angering Xiao Changyuan.

    They worry that the end of the wooden table will be their end.

    Xiao Changyuan's gloomy voice was like the evil Asura ghost who crawled out of purgatory to ask for his life, with bloodthirsty killing intent.

    "Gather all the soldiers and horses in the capital, and let me go out of the city to find them."

    "Yes, Your Majesty."

    After receiving the order, everyone left the inn one after another.

    Xiao Changyuan's handsome face was cold, and his eyes were gloomy, faintly glowing with blood.

    He said that she was not allowed to hold Bu Ling, but she dared to hold Bu Ling secretly against him. She left the city gate in three minutes, which proves that as soon as he left, she fled from the inn on the back. This was not her temporary intention, but her long-planned plan.

    Thinking of this, Xiao Changyuan was furious in his heart.

    He never thought that Yun Pian Pian would run away.

    He is graceful, less courageous than a rabbit, and more docile than a kitten. No matter how fierce he is to her, she will be like a cat, snuggling softly in his arms. When sleeping, she will use Her cheeks rubbed against his chest, unconsciously digging into his arms.

    She was obviously so dependent on him.

    Act as if it were his property.

    He thought he could control her like this for the rest of his life.

    He thought he had taken her for himself.

    Unexpectedly, she would go so silently and mercilessly.

    This hypocritical woman.

    This phony liar.

    She said she would make atonement for him forever.

    Always be with him.

    But after she lied to him once... she

    dared to lie to him a second time.

    It's really...

    unforgivable

    . All the officers and soldiers of the five cities' soldiers and horses were dispatched. Even the cavalry battalion, the Qianji battalion, and the infantry battalion that were guarding outside the city were all dispatched. People in the capital were panicked. The officers and soldiers with long knives hanging around their waists thought that the country of Mo was going to start a war again, and they were so scared that they lost their minds, but after asking around, they learned that it was His Majesty's queen who was lost.

    Wait, when did they have a queen in Mexico?

    Wait a minute, didn't their majesty die more than 20 days ago?

    The common people, whose news was lagging behind, breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time began to carefully discuss His Majesty's gossip.

    They didn't expect that the tyrant with a violent and unpredictable temperament would fall in love with a woman...

    and love so madly.

    The most exciting thing is that the woman also abandoned him.

    This is even more absurd and bizarre than the bizarre book!

    It was well worth the three days of risking their lives to discuss in a secret place.

    Xiao Changyuan used to live in everyone's heart like a nightmare.

    There was no trace of the mortal aura on his body.

    The people thought that Xiao Changyuan was a natural weapon in the world, a monster who killed without blinking an eye, and a Shura who crawled out of purgatory.

    But because of the fact that the queen ran away, everyone saw a little humanity in him.

    As a result, the people's evaluation of Xiao Changyuan, the tyrant, gradually changed from "tyrant, cruel and ruthless tyrant" to "desperate tyrant who loves the queen very much and is abandoned by the queen, although he is cruel and ruthless."

    The emperor of a country, the master of the world, an invincible weapon on earth.

    Abandoned by a woman.

    It's really pitiful.

    .

    The Qingwei carriage travels 500 miles a day.

    The cloud-like carriage set off from the capital every three quarters, and only traveled more than 300 miles when the sun went down.

    The sky was getting dark, and the coachman parked the carriage on the side of the mountain road.

    There is no shop in front of the village, no post station, and the two can only spend the night in the wilderness.

    The coachman built a bonfire in the open space, and Yun Pianpian lay a little far away from the coachman. She raised her eyes and looked around, seeing the quiet and silent mountains in the middle of the night, and suddenly felt a little uneasy in her heart.

    She hugged Bling Bling in her arms.

    Yun Pian Pian leaned against the tree trunk and dozed off, but she didn't dare to actually fall asleep.

    Because she is a girl, she is naturally wary of this strange world.

    The bonfire was burning, and the sound of footsteps suddenly sounded in my ears.

    Yun Pian lightly opened his eyes.

    She saw the coachman approach.

    With a vigilant look on her face, Yun Pian Pian asked in a rough voice, "What are you going to do?"

    She always pretended to be a man and didn't dare to reveal the slightest bit when she spoke, always speaking in a rough voice.

    The coachman approached Yun Pianpian, and took out a dagger from his hand. The dagger glowed coldly in the moonlight.

    "Give me the burden in your hand, or I will kill you."

    Yun Pian Pian's heart sank into the valley.

    It was because she was worried that something would happen, so she deliberately disguised herself as a man, and deliberately found a gentle and honest-looking driver.

    Unexpectedly, she was still in danger.

    This world is far more terrifying than she imagined.

    Yun Pian Pian naturally refused to give him the burden.

    She knew that if she gave him the silver note now, she probably wouldn't survive.

    The coachman held a dagger in his hand, and his posture and expression were very skilled. He must have often robbed guests like this. The coachman is still working in the carriage shop, which proves that these guests have never complained to him, and only dead people can't speak.

    Eighty percent of these people have died by his sword.

    For today's plan, only running is the best policy.

    Yun Pian Pian said calmly: "Okay, I will give you the burden."

    Hearing her words, the driver gradually relaxed his vigilance. The first time he saw this little boy, he knew that the little boy was a big fat sheep. A playboy who ran away from home.

    The coachman often takes advantage of his status to rob these big fat sheep. These big fat sheep are indifferent and cowardly in temperament. They threw their bodies into the wilderness.

    Over the years, he has never had an accident.

    The driver thought it was the same this time.

    When Yun Pianpian was letting his guard down, he suddenly grabbed a handful of gravel from the ground and threw it on the driver's face with dust. The driver's eyes got into the stone, and his vision became blurred. As a result, before he had time to run two steps, the driver chased after him. He stretched out his hand to grab Yun Pian Pian's clothes, when Bling Bling suddenly jumped out of Yun Pian Pian's arms, stretched out sharp claws, and scratched hard. The dagger in the driver's hand fell to the ground, covering his face and wailing in pain.

    Yun Pianpian picked up Bling Bling and ran towards the black mountains.

    She ran out of breath, but did not dare to stop her footsteps, because she was worried that the driver would catch up at any time, she deliberately turned to the left to avoid escaping in a straight line, the fire of the bonfire was getting further and further away from her, and the vision gradually became darker.

    It was not until it was pitch black that Yun Pianpian dared to stop her footsteps.

    She climbed up a tree, shivering, her blood cold.

    The joy of being free again.

    It was gradually replaced by a sense of fear that she had neglected for a long time.

    During this time, she stayed by Xiao Changyuan's side all the time.

    Xiao Changyuan's martial arts are strong.

    By his side, Yun Pian Pian felt very safe.

    But now that she left Xiao Changyuan, it was equivalent to losing the armor that protected her.

    She wants to face the world unarmed.

    this is too scary.

    After leaving Xiao Changyuan.

    Yun Pian Pian felt that the dark night in the mountains seemed to be more terrifying than before.

    Until this time, Yun Pianpian didn't know.

    It turns out that the dark side of freedom is danger.

    It comes at the cost of security.

    Yun Pian Pian hid in the tree in a thrilling night, but the driver did not catch up.

    Tianfang just showed her fish belly white, and Yun Pianpian took advantage of the shimmering light to walk through the mountains and forests with Bling Bling in her arms. She dared not ride a carriage alone or walk the mountain road again. She wanted to go to the nearest county to settle down first, and then Make another plan.

    .

    "Report to Your Majesty, in the wilderness of more than 300 miles, the Queen's trace was found." After the

    commander reported the news to Xiao Changyuan, Xiao Changyuan immediately rode on the horse with a cold face, and hurried out of the city.

    In the wilderness more than 300 miles away from the capital, Xiao Changyuan saw a driver who was blinded.

    The coachman was covered in bruises and wounds, thinking that he had been tortured.

    Xiao Changyuan asked in a gloomy voice, "Where's the queen?" The soldier who

    had tortured the coachman carefully replied, "Last night the coachman wanted to rob the queen's baggage, but was blinded by the queen's dog. We have already sent people to look for the Queen's whereabouts."

    Xiao Changyuan heard that the coachman wanted to rob Yun Pianpian, his heart surged with anger, he pulled out the long knife from the soldier's waist, and slashed at the coachman, the coachman was killed by his cold knife. It was split in half, the corpse was lying on the ground, and the sound of blood spurting came, and everyone turned pale with fright.

    Xiao Changyuan was so furious that he wanted to slash the driver with a thousand knives.

    But now he has more important things to do.

    "Where is the nearest county town from here?"

    He was graceful and timid more than a rabbit.

    At this moment, she was frightened, and she must not dare to continue on the road.

    The soldiers replied, "It's

    Sishan County." Xiao Changyuan got on his horse and said to the soldiers, "Leave half of them to continue the search here, and the rest will follow me to Sishan County."

    "Yes, Your Majesty."

    .

    As soon as Yun Pian Pian entered Sishan County, he was stared at by Wang Ce.

    Wang Ce once fell in love with Yun Pian Pian at the foot of the Yunhai Waterfall in Lingxu Mountain, and was defeated by Xiao Changyuan. The little boy dressed up, but Wang Ce still recognized her at a glance, and he blocked her with his family.

    "Do you still remember being here?"

    Yun Pian Pian was about to buy two steamed buns to feed her hunger, but was stopped by Wang Ce. She reacted for a while, and then remembered that she had seen this person in Lingxu Mountain, and immediately became frightened. He trembled slightly : "My husband is right behind, he will come right away."

    Yun Pianpian wanted to use Xiao Changyuan to restrain Wang Ce.

    But Wang Ce didn't know Xiao Changyuan's identity at all.

    He grew up like a small star holding the moon, and when he was the moon for a long time, he really thought he was the moon.

    Wang Ce smiled and said, "That's really good, your husband is here, and you can teach him a lesson."

    After that, Wang Ce reached out and touched Yun Pian Pian's face, Yun Pian Pian was so frightened that he ducked back, and Bling Bling She jumped out of her arms and was about to scratch Wang Ce's face with her claws when the servants blocked Wang Ce behind them. Among these servants, there were a few people in the rivers and lakes, and a dog could not deal with it. With so many people, Yun Pian Pian took the opportunity to escape, but accidentally ran into a dead end.

    Wang Ce chased after him, and when he saw that this was a dead end, a sneer appeared on his face.

    "It's true that you don't eat and drink for a toast, then no wonder I'm ruthless."

    Yun Pianpian said in a panic, "Don't come here."

    Wang Ce grinned and said, "I'll come here, what can you do with me?"

    "My husband won't let you go!"

    "Then I'll get on you first, the so-called peony flowers are also romantic..."

    Wang Ce Excitedly, he grabbed Yun Pianpian, wanting to tear her clothes off and bring her to Fa-rectification on the spot.

    But his head was suddenly separated from his body.

    Blood spurted.

    He couldn't rest his head and rolled to the ground.

    Warm blood sprayed onto Yun Pian Pian's face.

    Yun Pian Pian was so frightened that he shivered all over his body.

    She was pale.

    He collapsed all over, and fell to the ground in fear.

    Yun Pian Pian looked up in a daze.

    Xiao Changyuan looked at her coldly with a handsome face.

    Those cold and gloomy ink eyes were full of bloodshots.

    His voice was as cold as ice.

    "Do you still dare to escape?"

    Yun Pianpin's eyelashes trembled.

    Hot and sparkling tears welled up in his eyes.

    She immediately threw herself into Xiao Changyuan's arms.

    Red eyes, trembling cry.

    "Don't dare!"

    She would rather be a rag doll for Xiao Changyuan for the rest of her life.

    Don't die in the hands of these scumbags.

***

    The author has something to say: Don't worry, the next chapter will turn over gracefully.

    She has a third option.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 6.7K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
24.5K 682 21
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!! Emi-san/chan here~✨🤭👹 𝘌𝘮𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘐 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘩: 👹- DEMON/SIGN OF ME GOING CRAZY OR ABOUT TO BEA...
10.3M 771K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
13.1K 929 61
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...