Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

By NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 61

987 38 3
By NekoCatleya

    Yun Pianpian noticed that Xiao Changyuan's fingers paused slightly.

    Immediately my heart beat a drum.

    Admittedly, what she said was indeed a bit shameless.

    She committed the crime of deceiving the king.

    After the great tyrant learned the truth, he didn't immediately smash her to pieces...

    It was already a favor for her.

    She shouldn't rely on his doting on her to make such a brazen remark.

    I was a little apprehensive.

    Yun Pianpian buried her small face on Xiao Changyuan's bright and moist Yuze's chest.

    The thick eyelashes couldn't stop fluttering.

    The slender and delicate fingers slowly clenched, and they turned slightly white because they were too hard.

    She began to regret saying that.

    Above his head, Xiao Changyuan suddenly let out an inaudible low laugh, with a touch of irony.

    "I'm so timid, but I'm very ambitious..."

    His voice was cold and low, his tone was light and cold, like a cool breeze in the summer, making it difficult to distinguish between joy and anger.

    Yun Pian Pian wasn't sure if he was angry with her because of those words.

    A pale, slender hand.

    Suddenly he squeezed her chin.

    Yun Pian Pian was forced to raise her head and look at Xiao Chang Yuan's cold and deep eyes.

    Xiao Changyuan stared at her with a cold expression, and the ink in his cold eyes was so intense that it looked like an inkstone that couldn't be melted.

    "Pian Pian, there is a price to pay for being a queen."

    Yun Pian Pian's heart tightened slightly.

    It was as if someone suddenly grabbed the heart.

    Eyelashes trembled slightly, and those clear and beautiful apricot eyes were filled with fear.

    "What, at what price?"

    Xiao Changyuan stared into her eyes and spit out three words coldly.

    "To please me."

    Yun Pianpian: "..."

    ...That's all?

    The fear in Yun Pian Pian's heart disappeared in an instant like the mist of summer.

    He even felt that Xiao Changyuan was a little naive.

    She also thought that the great tyrant would come up with some terrible price to torment her.

    It turned out that she just wanted her to please him.

    All she had been doing all this time was to please him.

    If it wasn't for wanting to please him, and wanting him to forgive her evil deeds, she would have used her golden fingers to push him away a long time ago.

    The author's wife may have given her this golden finger just to give her the right to refuse.

    It's just that Yun Pian Pian loves him in his heart and wants to ask for his forgiveness, so he doesn't want to push him away.

    She didn't want to embarrass the big tyrant, didn't want him to show hurt eyes again, didn't want to make things worse... That's

    why Yun Pianpian has endured until now.

    Perhaps the contempt in Yun Pian Pian's eyes was too obvious.

    Xiao Changyuan pinched her chin in dissatisfaction.

    "What kind of look is Pian Pian?"

    Yun Pian Pian cowardly said: "This is a look that asks for mercy from your husband."

    As soon as the voice fell, before Xiao Chang Yuan could react, Yun Pian Pian stretched out her slender and tender lotus arm and hooked it. Xiao Changyuan's neck.

    She raised her head, wanting to kiss his thin lips.

    Xiao Changyuan's pupils shrank slightly.

    There was even a hint of panic in those dark and dark eyes.

    He stretched out his hand, his pale and slender index finger pressed against Yun Pianpian's red lips.

    Pushing her delicate red lips a little further.

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned, but she didn't expect that her red lips would fail.

    It feels cold and hard to the touch.

    This is the pulp of his finger.

    There was a mist in her apricot eyes, and she looked at Xiao Changyuan with some grievances.

    "Didn't your husband let me please you?"

    How can he please him even if he doesn't let her kiss him?

    Yun Pian Pian felt as if she was despised by Xiao Chang Yuan.

    This kind of humiliation that the spider spirit seduced Tang Seng and was beaten back to its original form flooded Yun Pianpian's heart again.

    Before she could finish her sadness, Xiao Changyuan picked up the back of her jade-white neck, pulled her closer, and kissed her red lips fiercely.

    "Because Pian Pian can't kiss me." The

    man's cold and low voice came from between his lips and teeth.

    It was as if he was suppressing some inexplicable emotion.

    "I can only kiss Pian Pian."

    Yun Pian Pian didn't understand the difference between the two.

    Only when it is the great tyrant is the attack of control.

    He wanted to control her like a rag doll in his hand.

    Yun Pian Pian was stupefied by Xiao Changyuan's kiss, her mind was blank, and naturally she didn't realize that when she just took the initiative to kiss Xiao Changyuan, Xiao Changyuan's white as jade earlobes suddenly stained with an irrepressible thin red, which has not disappeared until now. .

    This time, Xiao Changyuan's magic skills were a bit ruthless.

    The long night was long, the bed net was shaking, and the storm was violent, and it didn't end until the middle of the night.

    The next day, Yun Pian Pian's body was sore and weak, and she got up weakly.

    Just as she was about to cry to the great tyrant, Yun Pianpian suddenly heard the cold and low voice of the great tyrant.

    "Pian Pian, I will take you back to the palace."

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned for a moment, and immediately woke up.

    "Can we really go back to the palace?"

    Xiao Changyuan said, "Yes."

    "That's great..."

    Yun Pianpian's brows were so happy that she even forgot how weak her body was.

    She dressed happily.

    The look in the apricot eyes was brighter than the sun.

    Seeing that Xiao Changyuan was so happy, he couldn't help frowning slightly.

    "Does Pian Pian like being a queen so much?"

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned for a moment, and then said with some guilt: "Every woman wants to be a queen, and an queen is the most honorable woman in the world."

    She actually didn't want to be a queen.

    She just wanted to go back to Luojing.

    Prince Rui's enthronement was imminent, Xiao Changyuan arrived in Luojing, and he must resolve the matter of Prince Rui's rebellion.

    At that time, she can take the opportunity to carry her baggage and run away.

    Xiao Changyuan took her words seriously and did not doubt her.

    He just said lightly: "Pian Pian will be able to be the queen soon."

    Yun Pian Pian nodded.

    She put all the clothes, jewelry, and banknotes into the bag.

    After cleaning up, Yun Pian Pian took one last look at the room.

    She has lived in this simple and simple earth-walled house for more than half a year, and often thinks that this earth-walled house is not elegant and luxurious, but now that she wants to leave here, she is rather reluctant. She has feelings for every brick and tile here.

    He seemed to see Yun Pian Pian's reluctance.

    Xiao Changyuan whispered: "If Pian Pian likes it here, we can come back later."

    Yun Pian Pian nodded: "Okay."

    But she knew that she would never come back.

    Yun Pianpian put the burden on the ox cart and said to Xiao Changyuan, "Husband, I want to say goodbye to Cuicui."

    Xiao Changyuan frowned slightly.

    But he didn't reject her.

    "Go."

    Yun Pianpian ran to Jiang Cuicui's house and saw a man covered in bandages in the yard, sitting in a wooden wheelchair basking in the sun.

    It just so happened that Jiang Cuicui came out of it.

    "Pian Pian, why are you here?"

    Yun Pian Pian said, "My husband and I are leaving here."

    Jiang Cuicui was taken aback and led her into the room: "Why are you leaving suddenly?"

    Yun Pian Pian said in a low voice, "I There are still some unresolved matters with my husband in Luojing." The

    two talked for a while, and Yun Pianpian suddenly remembered the person who was sunbathing in the yard just now, and asked curiously, "Cui Cui, just now the sunbathing in the yard just now. Who is the man from the sun?"

    Jiang Cuicui said, "He is brother Ayu."

    Yun Pianpian was stunned for a moment: "How did he become like this?"

    Jiang Cuicui said, "A few days ago, brother Ayu was suddenly attacked by a thief. His bones were broken by the thief. Fortunately, the children of the private school found him at his home and sent him to Uncle Zhou for treatment in time, otherwise the consequences would be disastrous. Brother Ayu can't move now, so his grandfather took him to my house to take care of him. Uncle Zhou said that brother Ayu's injuries will take at least half a year to take care of..."

    Yun Pianpian was stunned, suddenly thought of something, and said with a strange expression: "When did his family get thieves?"

    Jiang Cuicui said: " On the morning of the rainstorm, there was lightning and thunder, and the thunder was especially scary."

    Yun Pian Pian's face froze.

    Sure enough, it was the day Xiao Changyuan regained his memory.

    That morning, Xiao Changyuan suddenly left, and when he came back, his face was a little wrong.

    It must have been a dispute with Jiang Sheyu that day.

    That's why Xiao Changyuan regained his memory.

    Yun Pian Pian gave all the chickens she raised to Jiang Cuicui, and even the fruit trees of five acres of land, and the plum blossom trees in the yard, all to Jiang Cuicui. After the two talked a lot, Yun Pian Pian left reluctantly. Jiang Cuicui's house.

    Jiang Sheyu was covered in white bandages, sitting weakly in a wheelchair, basking in the sun boredly.

    He was beaten by Xiao Changyuan, his nose was blue and his face was swollen, his face was covered with bandages, only his eyes, ears, mouth and nose were exposed, and he could not see his appearance under the bandages.

    Yun Pian Pian just came out of the house.

    Jiang Sheyu slowly raised his eyes, and his gaze fell on Yun Pianpian's body.

    Those warm and jade-like eyes instantly turned a little cold.

    Why hasn't Yun Pian Pian withered?

    Why is she still so innocent?

    Jiang Sheyu's eyes were gloomy, and the handsome face hidden under the bandages gradually became distorted.

    He made such a huge sacrifice and took the initiative to expose himself in front of Xiao Changyuan's eyes just to destroy her innocence.

    He wanted her to be withered, bleak, broken.

    However, he was utterly defeated in front of Yun Pian Pian.

    Jiang Sheyu hates everything that is beautiful, hates the bright sunshine, and hates everyone who is happy.

    Why does Yun Pian Pian look so happy?

    The person who should cry the most now is obviously her.

    Jiang Sheyu's heart was full of destructive desire, and his usual gentle and jade-like appearance was his deceitful disguise.

    He likes to tear up everything that is good and make everyone as miserable as he is.

    He likes to see other people in pain.

    Usually he can only carefully hide this desire for destruction under the warm and jade-like appearance.

    But now, he was covered in bandages.

    No one could see the expression on his face.

    He can use this destructive gaze to his heart's content, greedily watching the bright clouds.

    There is no flower in this world that will not wither.

    One day, he will break this flower named Yun Pian Pian with his own hands.

    in a more elegant and moving way.

    Xiao Changyuan drove an ox cart and led Yun Pianpian slowly away from Jiangjia Village.

    Chen Bushan happened to come to Jiang Cuicui's house to look for Jiang Sheyu, and saw Xiao Changyuan's ox cart full of burdens.

    He looked at Jiang Cuicui with some doubts: "Why did they bring so many things?"

    Jiang Cuicui said: "Pian Pian and Shito want to     go back to Luojing

    ."

, Chen Bashan's first reaction was not disappointment, but a sigh of relief.

    It stands to reason that after Xiao Changyuan left here, Chen Bashan lost the chance to avenge him, so he should be disappointed, but since this time, he has been shrouded in fear of Xiao Changyuan, especially the last time he was in the farmland After Xiao Changyuan inexplicably interrupted his intimacy with Jiang Cuicui, this fear reached its peak, and it didn't take long for Chen Bashan to become ill.

    During this time, Jiang Cuicui secretly went to Chen Bashan's house to take care of him.

    Compared to taking revenge on Xiao Changyuan, what Chen Bashan wants to do most now is to marry Jiang Cuicui.

    But the ignorant relatives of Jiang Cuicui's family refused to marry Jiang Cuicui to him.

    "Jiang Sheyu, what was the solution you said the day before yesterday?" The

    day before yesterday, Jiang Sheyu suddenly told Chen Bashan that he had a way to help him marry Jiang Cuicui, but before he could ask in detail, he was kicked away by Jiang Cuicui's parents. Now, today while they were not around, Chen Bashan specially came to ask Jiang Sheyu.

    Jiang Sheyu looked up at Chen Bashan: "You can go to take the imperial examination, and after you get famous, they will naturally marry Cuicui to you."

    Chen Bashan was stunned, he never thought of taking the imperial examination.

    Because this is Mexico.

    As the emperor of Chen State, how could he participate in the imperial examinations?

    It seems that he sensed Chen Bashan's hesitation.

    Jiang Sheyu said: "I have already pointed the way to you, it's up to you whether you go or not     .

    "     Xiao Changyuan drove an ox cart to the county seat, sold the ox cart, and rented a carriage from the cart and horse shop.     Qingcheng County is more than 2,000 miles away from Luojing. The carriage travels day and night, and it takes five days to reach Luojing.     On the fifth day, Xiao Changyuan and Yun Pian Pian came to Luojing smoothly. At the foot of the imperial city, it was much more lively and prosperous than the backcountry in Qingcheng County. Xiao Changyuan brought Yun Pian Pian to an inn, placed her in it, and told her, "Wait. I'm back."     Yun Pianpian deliberately asked, "Won't your husband take me there?"     Xiao Changyuan frowned, "If you follow me, you will definitely have nightmares."     Yun Pianpian pretended to be afraid and nodded, "Then I If you don't go, husband, be careful on the way."     Xiao Changyuan was about to leave when Yun Pianpian suddenly stopped him.     "Husband, you must be careful about a person named Chu Yi."     This was the second time Xiao Changyuan heard this name from Yun Pianpian's mouth.

    He frowned and said, "I know."

    .

    Today is Prince Rui's enthronement ceremony.

    A few months ago, Qin Tianjian thought that today was an auspicious day.

    The Ministry of Rites prepared incense and candle offerings to sacrifice to heaven and earth, and placed them on the incense table.

    When the music starts, the bells and drums are magnificent.

    The enthronement ceremony officially kicked off.

    Officials from the Ministry of Rites offered sacrifices to heaven and earth, informing the former emperor and the new monarch that he was about to take the throne.

    Prince Rui, wearing a luxurious dragon robe, slowly ascended the altar.

    Civil and military officials knelt on both sides of the imperial road.

    Chu Yi knelt at the feet of Prince Rui.

    He will soon be able to fulfill his dream.

    Became the youngest prime minister in the history of Mexico.

    "Pass the jade seal." The

    eunuch held the jade seal and slowly came to Prince Rui.

    The officials of the Ministry of Rites began to sing: "The new emperor ascends the throne, worship..."

    A satisfied smile appeared on Chu Yi's face.

    However, the nightmare repeated itself.

    A cold arrow suddenly shot through the jade seal held high in the hands of the officials of the Ministry of Rites.

    The jade seal was shot to pieces.

    fell to the ground.

    Just like Chu Yi's dream.

    Everyone raised their heads and looked at the source of the cold arrow.

    "The new emperor

    ascends the throne?" Xiao Changyuan said with a black robe, a long body and a jade stand, standing on the glazed golden tile of the palace.

    The long wind was hunting, blowing his blue silk lightly.

    He raised his thin lips, his eyes were cold, and he looked at Prince Rui with a arrogant and ironic sneer.

    "Have you got my consent?"

    At that moment, the civil and military officials all remembered the fear of being dominated by Xiao Changyuan.

***

    The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 108K 60
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...
527K 33.1K 122
A girl named Drishti falls into the era of Mahabharata and everything in her life goes upside down. Read to find out about Drishti's adventures in t...
5.9M 468K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
37.3K 1.8K 76
true love never exists right?? or If it does than only give pain. "It's amazing how someone can break your heart, and you can still love them with al...