Here We Stand [H.S]

By SJ_Storiesxo

* Book 3 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015 * Following the events of Lay It All On Me... More

101.*
102.
103.
104.*
105.
106.*
107.*
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.*
116.
117.*
118.
119.
120.*
121.
122.*
123.*
124.
125.*
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.*
131.*
132.
133.
134.
135.*
136.*
137.*
138.*
139.
140.*
141.
142.*
143.
144.
145.*
146.*
147.*
148.*
149.*
151.*
152.
153.*
154.
155.
156.*
157.
158.*
159.
160.
Epilogue
Author's Note

150.*

453 10 0
By SJ_Storiesxo

I continued to kiss Harry all over, moving my mouth sensually over his tight and toned abs, occasionally flicking my tongue out to catch him by surprise.

He was already squirming beneath me and was incredibly excited judging by what he had seen me do to myself, but as much as I was nervous about what we were planning on doing, I knew that pleasuring him (and myself, admittedly) was the tonic that would settle us both comfortably.

I wanted the pleasure right now to be Harry's and Harry's alone, and if I only had one shot of this before the big finale, then I wanted to make it worthwhile.

I took my time naturally, kissing and licking him all over, except the one place that he needed and obviously wanted me the most.

I hugged him close to me, softly grabbing at the back of his head when I moved myself further up his body, proceeding to explore his face with gentle kisses and caresses.

I moved my hips sensually, rubbing my slick folds along his erection, kissing his eyelids and his cheeks, nibbling at his ear while whispering how much I loved him.

It was enough to just push him over the edge as Harry raised himself forward to kiss me, but I just about managed to push him back down onto the bed firmly.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"You're drivin' me fuckin' nuts, woman." He rasped, making me grin as I slowly traced the outline of his lips with my tongue.

"Baby, that's the point."

"You're not supposed to tease me, that's not nice Izzy."

"I'm not teasing you Harry, just showing you my favourite parts... which is every single inch of you." I murmured, "Besides, remember the plane? You teased me horrifically..." I added, eventually sliding my tongue against his as we kissed thoroughly and rather erotically.

"I'm so fucking hard for you, Izzy..." he groaned, pulling away from our kiss begrudgingly.

"I can see. Clearly." I grinned, gradually making my way down his body.

"You were so hot earlier, touchin' yourself like that... I've never been so hard before in all my life."

"And you were so naughty for watching me, mister."

"Can't blame a guy for lookin' and watchin', baby... especially when you were fucking yourself so good. I couldn't take my eyes off you."

I giggled, kissing my way down one side of his neck, then down the other.

"Not as good as you fuck me though." I softly told him, sucking on the skin under his chin; "But I think you already knew that, didn't you?"

"Naturally." he cockily replied, grinning down at me as I slowly moved to his chest, kissing and licking at his tender skin that had been worked hard to the core this morning in the gym and had been under the rays of the sun this afternoon; "Careful, I'm-"

I sucked his nipple, nipping at it gently.

"-sensitive." he finished, exhaling roughly; "Fuck me, Jesus..." he sighed, his body arching under my touch.

I grinned, giggling to myself as I pulled away and brushed my hair back, wanting it out of my face.

"It's Izzy, actually."

Harry smirked.

"I miss fucking you with long hair," he commented, "That first time back Milan, do you remember? You were on top of me, hair swaying from side to side... it's a beautiful, beautiful vision I'll never forget."

"But you like my short hair though, right?" I asked self consciously, "I mean, I like it... I prefer it short actually, less hassle."

Harry smirked again, hands working at my hips; "Of course I do, yeah... but that long hair was to die for."

"Maybe I'll grow it back one day. Then cut it off again just to piss you off."

"You're being very mean today." He frowned, as I trailed my tongue down his stomach; "Okay, maybe not."

"Thought you'd take that back." I triumphantly said, working my way down his legs.

"You're literally about to suck my cock, I don't think I'm in any position to be calling you anything right now, do you?"

"Such a typical male..." I muttered, biting at his thigh softly, "But you're right, yeah. Wouldn't want to miss out on my mouth now, would you Hazzy?"

He froze a little, before he frowned and raised his neck upwards, as if to check if he had heard correctly.

"Now that brings back some memories." Harry rasped, "Fuck, when was the last time you called me that?"

"Has to be last year, surely?" I asked, catching his hand moving towards his dick, to which I gently pushed him away; "It's mine. Do not touch it."

"C'mon Izzy, you're driving me fucking insane."

"I love every inch of your body, and I want to make sure I touch every part of you before I proceed to blowing your mind, Styles."

"You already have, Thomas." he responded sensually, holding me still so we were now staring at each other; "You don't need to suck me to blow my mind, Izzy. You blow my mind everyday, regardless."

I paused, licking my lower lip before gently nibbling at it shyly.

He was so romantic, even when I'm about to blow him.

"Well, in that case then..." I teased.

"I didn't mean for you to not suck me... I mean-" Harry said slowly, his eyes training in on the way I made my way back up his body, lowering my head just above his erection; "Never mind."

Teasingly, I gently rubbed my breasts and nipples all over him, the silk feel of my skin enveloping his while my hands stroked him all over.

I moved down and positioned myself right above his dick, spreading his thighs gently before holding him firmly up with my hand, sensually licking and suckling at his balls before gradually tracing my tongue lower down to his anus.

Harry groaned loudly, throwing his head back firmly against the pillow, raising his hips up slightly as I slowly flicked and made love to him with my mouth.

He tasted so manly, so strong and sexual; so sweet and exciting, I didn't want to stop.

Kneeling on my knees, I raised my backside up a little and gave a little wiggle, while teasingly using the tip of my tongue to trail a glistening lick from his anus, balls and up his entire shaft.

Getting myself into a comfortable position, I turned my attention back to his rock solid cock and slowly began licking and sucking on it, making a point to look up at him frequently while I did it.

Whenever I caught his gaze, I smiled playfully at him with my mouth full and gave the base of his dick an extra tease with my tongue.

"I really love sucking your cock," I whispered, peppering his tip with soft kisses; "And looking up at your handsome face makes it even better."

Harry grinned, "Baby, lookin' down and seeing your sexy face between my legs sucking me off with those big brown eyes of yours makes it even better."

I peeked up at his face, smirking and feeling utterly pleased with myself, knowing that Harry loved nothing more than my wide eyes being focused on him while I sucked him off.

The look in his eyes right now was priceless as I moved back towards his dick, continuing my sucking motion with more passion.

"Then I guess I better make use of these big brown eyes of mine..." I whispered, holding nothing back as I lavished all of my attention onto him, sucking and licking with more passion on his big cock and balls.

"Shit, baby... That's so good." he breathed, his moan and clear sound of approval escaping from his throat and rumbling from his tense shaft; "Mmm, jus' like that, Izzy."

I kept my momentum going, tracing my tongue up and down the sides of his wonderful blessed size, teasing his tip and lapping at the pre-cum already building, my eyes glued on how Harry's stomach began tightening in response.

I couldn't get enough of him, and knowing Harry couldn't take it much longer, I fully engorged him into my mouth and Jesus, he was so damn hard I found it a struggle to breathe properly.

I felt his hands shoot directly to my head, feeling his tip literally nudge the end of my throat, holding me there firmly as he took control for a split second and fucked my throat and mouth gently.

He was stuffed down so deep in my throat and mouth, I could barely breathe.

But it was a wonderful feeling and rhythm that had Harry squirming at the seems with his cock in my mouth and my finger now easing into his hole, his reaction clear as day as he began to swell inside my throat.

"Iz, baby, if you don't stop, I'm going to fuckin' come in your mouth or all over that beautiful face of yours."

I knew he was going to come, and if I was being honest, I actually wanted him too.

I'd already made myself come (not including the one he gave me when we made love) and I felt like I owed him a little, so I rapidly increased my deep throating, loving him with my mouth like there was no tomorrow.

I pulled up, leaning backwards before leaning forward and placing a soft, seductive kiss on his tip, staring deeply into his eyes as I told him how much I wanted him to come.

I somehow managed to also tell him that I couldn't wait for it, that I had to taste him, feel him coming deeply down my throat, filling my mouth up and forcing me to swallow him down.

I told him how much I wanted to please him, to hear him groaning and begging me for more, and that I wanted to feel the way his balls and cock would jerk before coming- all while keeping those big brown eyes of mine on his face, urging him closer and closer to the end of his climax.

Moving back with my mouth, I increased my intensity and sucked him in, giving him pressure on the sensitive head of his cock with each long, pull of my wet, warm mouth.

I flinched and gasped lightly, feeling Harry's hand palm and cup my breast, stroking my nipple as I whispered against his hard dick that I loved him before slowly swiping my over the head.

"Fuuuuck me." Harry breathed, "Keep goin' baby, make me come... please."

I kept going, keeping my eyes locked on Harry as I quickened my technique, giving him a look that I knew would transform the next couple of seconds.

Sliding my mouth up and down, taking him a little bit deeper each and every time I did so, my tempo was perfectly spot on because I knew how close he was to blowing.

I didn't need to go all jackhammer up-and-down on him, all I had to do was give Harry a soft, sensual motion with my mouth, while holding his shaft lightly in my hand.

It was then that our eyes locked on one another, just as I allowed him to slip out of my mouth, my tongue licking his dick slowly and sexily, resting my hands on his thighs while Harry began to tense up.

"Fuck, Izzy... yeah, baby, just like that... mm, fuck yeah." Harry breathed quietly, his hands now brushing and holding bits of my hair up.

My speed and motion varied as I worked him in and out of my mouth, Harry tensing underneath me while I was in no hurry to make him come.

I ran my slick tongue on the underside of his cock again, licking back and forth across the shaft while his gentle hands softly ran over my hair, my head bobbing up and down sensually; occasionally looking up at him with his dick full in my mouth, a look of lust and love hopefully being showcased to him right now.

"Iz... babe... I'm comin', fuck me, I'm comin' baby-" Harry gasped, throwing his head back with a growl before lifting it back up and gazing down at me; "Oh shit..."

Feeling the swelling in my mouth, I kept going, my eyes on Harry's face as he suddenly gasped and tightened, my throat swallowing every last drop of the thick, creamy spurts that Harry was releasing while he grabbed my head and cried out pleasurably.

I held it there for a few moments, wanting to make sure I had every last drop before moving.

I continued to gently suck and lick, moaning softly as I caressed him with my lips and tongue, our hands now entwined at the side of his hip.

Harry's breathing was rattling loudly in our bedroom, and while I stroked his stomach lightly with the palm of my hand, his hand tightened around my other and I reluctantly allowed his dick to now slip from my mouth, full of my saliva, his tip slightly red.

I smiled up at him, Harry using what strength he had left in his arm to pull me up closer towards him, kissing me firmly.

"Thank you," he rasped, my body now settling down next to his while my other hand now played with my pussy; "I am once again reminded what a lucky, lucky man I am... You look so sexy suckin' my cock, Iz."

"You look so sexy when I'm sucking you off." I smiled, my grin growing tortuously wider, my body tensing as I stroked a little tender spot on my clit; "I'm really wet..."

"I can see," Harry replied, licking his lips hungrily; "And I think you should stop... and let me take over."

"You-"

"Lay back." he interrupted me, "Now, Izzy." he instructed me firmly, me giving him a cocked eyebrow as we eventually swapped positions.

I giggled as I was now fully on my back while Harry hovered over me, kissing and licking at my breasts and stomach softly, his teeth grazing lightly over my nipples while his gentle hands moved at such a delicious pace on my body that I felt it in every vibration within me.

It felt so damn good.

Grasping at my thighs, I bit my lip as my muscles clenched around Harry's strong, muscular arms, throwing them over his shoulders, the balls of my feet now firmly digging into his shoulder blades as he began to take soft licks of my soaked flesh, teasing me all over and not once hitting my clit or entrance.

"Is this payback for earlier?" I breathed, my body trembling from the feelings he was giving me; "Fuck me, that's good..." I sighed, tugging at his hair and practically pushing him further into me, "Mmm, yeah that's it, baby... love that little pussy of yours."

I could feel him grinning against me, his green eyes just popping up and straining to meet my face, which was a move that was enough to do me over while he kept licking, suckling and nuzzling between my legs, sending my body and mind catastrophically into the deepest, darkest pleasure I've ever received.

He was now running his tongue in a circular motion on my anus, darting it around and using large, flat licks up and down across me, sometimes only licking with just the tip of his tongue.

I gasped out loud, before feeling him gently chew, nibble, lick and kiss at my bum cheeks, before moving to my perineum, stimulating me with a few licks directly on the spot that caused me to clench and tighten.

I cried out, tugging at his hair a little rougher than usual... and then he just stopped.

I frowned, lifting my head up from the pillow while giving him the glare of my life.

"What the fuck was that?" I breathed, "I was almost there Har-"

"I know," he said amusingly, "Which is why I stopped." he added, his lips now tenderly kissing my inner thigh; "I reckon," he said, grabbing the bottle of oil and squirting some into his large hands; "That it'll feel so much more better for you if you let me put the toy in you, play with you a little while I go down on you... at the same time. Reckon it'll be pretty explosive, myself." he grinned cheekily, before he paused his oiled up fingertips against the crease of my anus, torturing me slowly while I nodded breathlessly; "Really?"

I nodded again, biting my lip; "Go for it... but please be gentle, Harry-"

"I won't intentionally hurt you, baby... but if I do, you have to tell me. Okay?" he practically purred against my thigh, his fingers still working and loosening up the tense muscles at the entrance of my anus; "Promise?"

I nodded, my breathing a little erratic as I watched Harry grasp for the toy at the side of us both, lubing it up with both his hand and some more from the bottle.

I laid there, legs fully spread and open to him, watching him get comfortable between them.

I bit my lip, suddenly feeling the tip of the toy poking at my anus once again, Harry being as gentle as he could be as he slowly took his time inserting it into me, making sure I was fully relaxed and lubed up.

I tensed a little, seeing as it had been a good couple of minutes since the toy and Harry's tongue had been inside of me.

I couldn't help but claw my nails at the skin on my thighs, hissing as Harry gently moved the toy into me, moving it around a little with very little pressure every now and again.

"How's that, baby?"

I nodded, still biting my lip; "It's good... yeah."

"Sure?" Harry asked, "You don't sound good..."

"It's... good, honestly... just feels weird from this position as I had done it on my side... feels... much bigger."

"Do you want me to carry on?" he asked gently, "If it's too much, we can stop Izzy-"

"No, keep going... don't stop until I physically tell you too Harry-" I instructed, to which he nodded firmly and kissed my thigh in the process, slowly moving back down to where I wanted and needed him the most.

My back arched a little, feeling his hand moving the toy around a little, easing and opening me up slowly, his mouth peppering kisses all over my slick flesh while using his fingers on his spare hand to spread me open further, playing with my pussy teasingly and gently.

Finally, Harry fully enclosed his mouth around me, using his delicious mouth on my clit, pleasuring me both vaginally and anally.

A feeling started riding through me that I couldn't quite explain... all I could do was stretch my legs further apart, grind on Harry's face and pant with absolute want and need as he fucked me gloriously with his mouth and hand in our bed.

"You have no idea how much of a turn on this is for me, Izzy..." Harry said, his face suddenly pulling up from where he had been previously buried, his lips slick with my arousal; "Gonna make you feel so good, baby..."

"Haaarry-" I breathed, holding my breath firmly in my chest as I held his head, "Fuck yeah... that's so damn good baby, shit-"

The stimulation he was giving me was out of this world, and I felt so unbelievably erotic and full being taken like this, it was making my impending orgasm a lot more intense and if possible, stronger than I had ever experienced before.

The blush of excitement began to cover my skin, but I couldn't look away from Harry's eyes, his hand now jerking and pulling at his dick as I began to scream pleasurably, making me come for a fifth time.

My body melted into Harry's, my shaking hands now cradling his head as he kissed his way up my body, our lips meeting softly as we kissed deeply, morphing from gentle to urgent, with a touch of breathlessness in between.

Harry broke free first, tracing tender, emotional kisses on everywhere he could reach on my body, my fingers wounding into his curls softly, my body now relaxing against him as his lips grazed over my collarbone and chest.

"Jesus, you're shaking Izzy-" Harry rasped breathlessly, my body still convulsing from both virginal and anal stimulation; "Are you okay, baby?"

I whimpered back a 'mmm' in response, just as I moved onto my side sensually, my body aching and soaring from the multiple orgasms it had received.

I felt like I was on fire, like my breathing was rattling from me as a surge of an overwhelming feeling of tingles ran throughout my body.

I felt completely light-headed, my vision was blurry, and all I could feel was an instant lightness of my body and an amazing sensation on my clitoris and anus from the double penetration.

Harry was kissing me, covering my shoulder blade with them and stroking my chest, urging me to calm down with his voice.

It almost felt like I had blacked out, starting with a pulsating feeling, my head was spinning and combined with my body shaking uncontrollably, my orgasm made it feel like a volcanic eruption had begun down there.

I was unable to move, think or speak.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked warily, "You're shaking, Izzy-"

"I'm fine," I managed to swallow, "Just... a little done in with that last one." I whispered, as Harry suddenly cradled me, still kissing at my shoulder.

I couldn't put it any clearer than that, because right now every muscle felt like they were quivering uncontrollably because of how tightly they had been worked, my skin had broken out into a light but sweet sweat, and it felt like a faucet had been turned on inside me.

My fifth orgasm felt like every ounce of sexual energy I had, had been sucked from my body starting at my toes and fingertips, to working its way in until it pulsed from my vagina, clit and anus.

What I had just experienced with Harry was a total out of body experience where everything else disappeared except for the hot, tingly sensation that made me feel like I was being pulled from all sides.

It was just incredible.

"You were so hot, baby... watching you come like that, thank you so much for trusting me." Harry murmured, his lips peppering against mine lightly.

My breathing became more irregular, and I couldn't focus on anything but the way my heart was racing and pounding inside of my chest.

My whole body wasn't responding the way that I wanted it to and all I wanted to do was just curl up beside Harry, enjoy the aftershocks of the sensations erupting through my body and fall asleep safely in the arms of my love, completely and utterly satisfied.

I revelled in his attention though, liking the way he was taking care of me by gently removing the toy and making sure I wasn't hurt or anything.

My heart soared at the way he was taking care of me, my body melting and exploding at the same time once again.

I didn't have much control left and right now, this was probably the only time in my life when I wasn't worried about anything and thinking of this very moment with Harry.

He was gentle and careful, caressing my body and leaving his kisses lingering all over my skin, moving onto his own side as he gently spooned me.

"I understand if you want to call it a night, Izzy." he murmured softly, "You've done so well, baby... so, so, so well." he added, moving towards me as he cuddled into me more, kissing my neck as his erection softly pushed against my bum cheeks; "We don't have to do anything else, I can see how exhausted you are-"

I bit my lip, arching my back into him, urging his hands to slide down over my breasts, his fingertips gently tweaking my nipples which stiffened under his attention.

He was right, I was shattered and exhausted, but I couldn't walk away from this without trying the real thing.

I had promised him after all and I said that we would try.

"-well, on second thoughts." Harry murmured, "Iz...?"

I directed his hands to move lower down my body until they were between my legs.

"I said we'd try... so let's try." I whispered, bucking back slightly as my hand travelled behind me, grasping at Harry's firm length and ensuring that his foreskin was pushed right back before guiding his tip towards my back entrance.

Harry froze, "Izzy, wait-"

"Don't you want to?"

"Of course, but don't you think we should discuss this first?"

"We've done enough discussing Harry, the more we discuss the more off-putting it is... let's just try and go with it-"

"But don't you want me to wear a condom?"

"You said you didn't want too, and I'm good if you are?" I said quietly, carefully resting his tip against me, encouraging him as I moved my hips backwards and forwards.

"I'm good, baby." he breathed raggedly.

"Then what are you waiting for, Harry?" I whispered, gazing at him from over my shoulder; "Please...?"

I felt him slide up and down against me, a mixture of my arousal and oil making it easy for him to tease my now relaxed anus muscles with the tip of his erection.

"Are you sure about this, Iz?" he asked me once again, his breath coming in short gasps; "I don't wanna hurt you-"

"Absolutely positive." I responded, holding my breath as Harry pressed a little harder against me; "Just be gentle..."

"Okay." Harry promised, "If it hurts, you have to tell me... alright?"

I nodded, taking in a deep breath as I dared not to move.

"Put your hand on your cheek for me, love. Pull it away, like apart from your other cheek... ease them both apart for me." Harry murmured, as he took a hold of my hip with his strong, firm hands, teasing my hole a little faster than before with his tip; "Ready, babe?"

I nodded, biting my lip and gearing myself up for what was probably going to be the greatest bit of pain I had ever felt in my life... pain that would hopefully turn into pleasure, for both Harry and I.

It was one of the most incredible, satisfying feelings in the world, knowing and being Harry's sexual obsession, knowing that we were creating a deeper, more intimate connection with one another as I welcomed him into a place that no-one had ever gone before.

I had already slipped into a state of mesmerising ecstasy, and now I was laying here, Harry behind me, loving me and making a profound, lasting, emotional connection with me as we submitted ourselves to one another in an act that neither of us had ever done before.

The desire for him was rushing through every part of my being, my need for him, my craving for him, my lust for him... creating that passionate, intense intimacy with Harry that would leave us with an everlasting bond as we experienced new levels of intimacy with one another.

We kissed softly over my shoulder, pulling apart gently as I nodded once again to give him clarification that I wanted this, seeing the fiery passion in his green eyes before he gently pressed into me.

I bit my lip, reminding myself to stay calm and relaxed, that everything was going to be fine and that we could do this, as Harry entered me a little more, grasping at my hip.

I held my breath and didn't dare move, gasping as my muscles became so tight around him that if he pushed any further and deeper, it was going to hurt me, I was fucking sure of it.

It felt almost impossible for him to go any further.

"Iz... baby-" Harry breathed, the pressure and slight friction around him obviously making it tighter than usual and what he was used too; "Izzy, talk to me-"

I laid perfectly still, feeling fully engorged as Harry froze behind me, still gently nudging himself into me.

"I can't, I can't- it's too much Harry." I gasped, "Out, please get out, I can't do it-"

"Okay, okay, okay..." he responded almost immediately, tentatively pulling out; "Shit, did I hurt you?"

"I'm sorry-" I stammered tearfully, shaking my head, "I just..."

"Iz, it's okay, we were never going to get it the first time... it's gonna take a bit of getting used too. Once you're used to me, it'll be fine... you'll be fine." he murmured, squeezing me from behind with his arms encouragingly.

I sighed sadly, hating that I could barely handle the tip of him.

He was being so patient, so kind, loving and gentle with me; and I was internally beating myself up because I couldn't do the one thing that he wanted the most.

So, straightening myself out, I decided to take a deep breath and grab hold of the oil bottle beside me before handing it directly to Harry.

"What's that for?" He murmured, sounding almost sleepy beside my ear.

"More lubrication... I want to try again."

"Izzy, no."

"Don't back answer, just do as you're told Styles." I playfully said, "C'mon..."

Harry sighed, "Iz, I get that you want to do this, but we have to be careful so we don't hurt you. We have to take the precautionary steps here, too much activity will strain you and-"

My heart fluttered a little at how sensitive and caring he was being, but my stubbornness was getting the better of me and I wanted nothing more than to prove a point, that I could do this, that we could do this.

"Just one more try... then we'll call it a night, please?" I whispered, turning to face him across my shoulder; "I promise, just the one more time... then we'll stop."

Harry was gazing at me sceptically, hating the fact that I was already winning him over with my pleading and the way I was adorably abusing him with my big, brown dopey bug eyed eyes.

"Fine. Just the once. No more." he instructed me, and I nodded, accepting his wish as he had accepted mine; "Let's get you oiled up a bit more." He sighed, taking the bottle from my hand and squeezing some liquid into the palm of his hands.

I waited, biting and chewing my lip as he rubbed his hands together, warming them up as his hands became saturated in oil.

"Turn on your front for me, Izzy." Harry said softly, his hands now running gently on my bum, stroking and touching my cheeks lovingly.

I stayed there for a while, having him massage me and running his hands and fingers over my bum, coming into contact with my anus every so often with his fingertips.

"Get yourself wet for me, baby..." Harry breathed on my back, "I'm gonna stay behind here for a bit, you concentrate on your clit... got it?"

I nodded, already feeling exquisite as Harry's hands soothed their way up to my back, rubbing and massaging at the tense muscles before moving back down to my bum and thighs, stroking and massaging me there.

I did what was asked of me, teasing and playing with my drenched clit while Harry focused completely behind me.

I wasn't sure what this position was going to do for us, but so far I liked it and I had easy access to my clit so it was a win-win situation for me.

He played with me for what felt like hours, running his delicious hands all over my bottom half, completely relaxing me as the mixture of his hands and oil were sending me closely off the edge.

I wasn't exactly sure what Harry was doing at first, but I soon clicked on rather quickly that he was building on my anticipation by giving me a bit of an erotic massage and easing me up to relax.

It was nice in a way, for me to just lay there and let him do what he wanted, laying face down on the bed as his hands worked beautifully all over my body, starting with a pretty deep massage on my back and neck.

Whether it was from our strenuous activity earlier, Harry found some knots in my back quickly and worked the kinks out, making me moan lightly as I really began to relax.

I wasn't playing with my clit so much now, but the more he was touching me the more he was turning me on... especially when he started on my legs and feet, working up to my inner thighs before moving to my bum cheeks.

"You okay, baby?"

I nodded, murmuring something that I hoped was coherent to him.

Probably not.

I tensed occasionally as he started to lightly stroke my asshole again, which got me fully excited.

Instead of rushing, he took his time on me, stroking and nudging with his finger, leaning into me from behind, his erection fully visible on my thigh as I felt him there.

I tried to reach up behind me and jerk him off enthusiastically, while he kept on softening up and teasing my anus exclusively, but he stopped me and whispered tentatively that he was so close already.. and how he wanted to save it for the big finale if we could make it.

Now the pressure truly was on.

I'm fully aware of Harry leaning over me completely, his hands pulling my cheeks apart as a warm sensation hits me intimately.

I realised that the amazing feeling on my anus was actually Harry's skilful tongue, rolling, licking, stroking and probing my ass.

"Lift your hips up baby, get on your knees for me." Harry groaned, helping me up.

I didn't think it was possible, but I was getting even wetter and more excited than ever, moaning and purring like a well fed kitty all at once.

Harry tongued my anus perfectly, slipping and sliding out of me effortlessly, the oil and my slick arousal making it even easier for him to get me ready.

My concentration was firmly on Harry, what he was doing to work me over and have me relaxed for anal sex.

My whole world was centred on the amazing sensations pulsing from his tongue in my ass, which shot throughout the rest of my body as I began to play with my pussy slowly.

After what seemed like an eternity of playing with me and getting me warmed up and relaxed, Harry pulled back and I heard the cap of the oil bottle unclicking loudly behind me.

"Stay where you are Izzy, don't move."

I nodded, feeling the oily substance being applied to, around and inside my hole.

I gasped, my hands grasping at the sheets beneath me as I felt him slowly tease my anus once again, pushing the tip of his finger in.

It felt... different, not as tight as before which could only mean a good thing, right?

"How's that, baby? Is it good?"

I nodded again, biting my lip and looking at him over my shoulder.

"Feels so good..." I breathed, "Please keep going, Harry."

Before I knew it, his entire finger was inside me, stroking me a little faster and deeper than before; pure lust for him taking over as I start to moan again.

"Don't stop, Harry that's so good-" I begged, and he complied, slowly but methodically, my hand now rubbing my clit a little faster; "Please, do more... I love that, just like that-"

"Are you ready for more than my finger, baby?"

Without even thinking, I nodded.

I was so horny and completely under Harry's spell, I would have done anything and everything to come for an incredible sixth time.

I watched, still in the same position as Harry teased himself by rubbing the tip of his dick against my slick wetness, before covering the rest of his shaft in oil.

"I'm going to keep you in this same position, Iz... I think it's easier and you can control it a lot more. Okay?" came Harry's soothing voice, his hand now rolling over my hip and arse cheek; "You look incredible, Izzy."

I couldn't help but grin to myself, now completely relaxed and ready to try anal again.

"I love you, Harry."

He moved over, leaning over with a sauntered look on his face, kissing me firmly while lifting me up by the scruff of my hair.

"I love you too, Izzy." He murmured, softly helping me back down onto my knees on the bed, my arms down flat as I became opened up before his very eyes once again.

My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of yet more warm oil gel going on and around my anus.

"You can never have too much," Harry said, sensing my hesitancy, "Maybe that's why it didn't work last time. But the more we use, the easier it'll be for you darling."

I nodded, feeling so soaked and excited at the possibility that this was going to be it.

We had explored as far as we could go with tongues and fingers, I had played with a little toy and now we were down to the real thing.

Harry grasped my cheeks gently and massaged them, rubbing his tip against both holes to make himself even more slick.

I started to pant effortlessly, feeling the build up inside of me as he teased me mercifully, the both of us tensing as he suddenly pressed himself into my bum, the two of gasping at how tight it felt.

Harry was very slow and very gentle while inserting himself, and I couldn't help but grip the sheets, hissing and moaning as he hit an area that hurt a lot.

"Relax baby, just relax and take a deep breath-"

"It's not as bad as before, just stings a little..."

"I'm sure it'll pass, Izzy." Harry replied, his hands now digging into my flesh; "Fuck, you're tight... so tight."

I felt a deeper penetration of my ass and it no longer felt uncomfortable, it felt... amazing.

"Talk to me baby, I can't quite-" Harry rasped, "Izzy-"

"The worst of it is done..." I moaned, "It doesn't hurt, Harry-"

"Are you sure?" He gasped breathlessly, the pressure of his fingers in my hips turning my skin as white as snow.

"I'm positive, it doesn't hurt- Christ, you're so big..." I groaned, to which he chuckled behind me; "It feels... strange but incredible... just, move.. slowly. Don't go fast yet."

"I won't Izzy, not until you tell me too." Harry replied, "You did it, baby." He added proudly so, stroking my back affectionately.

I grinned lazily, my fingers still trapping the sheet between them, as Harry slowly began to move, causing a delicious friction between my arousal, the oil and the way my body was enclosing itself around his firm cock.

"You're in so deep this way..." I exasperated, "That's it... slow baby, move slow."

"Got it..." Harry responded, "Fuck, you feel like heaven on Earth my love."

I smiled at his compliment, becoming truly shocked at how much I was actually enjoying this with Harry.

I was ridiculously excited, not to mention that the room was heating up just as much as we were.

Like a true gentleman, Harry slowly pulled out of me before pushing back in again, only his time it didn't hurt what so ever.

I was surprised at myself, thinking about how easy this was for me, how easy I had grown accustomed to having Harry inside me so quickly after a little more foreplay than earlier.

It was so exciting to share this with him, and I was so pleased with myself for being able to listen to my body and not give up without trying again.

Harry continued for a few more minutes, moving slowly as he held himself up while grasping at my hips and bum cheeks.

I hope it was a nice view for him, he complimented me earlier for it, but I really hoped it was nice and he was enjoying every second of doing this with me.

I felt incredible, like the hottest woman on Earth with the way he had made me feel, and there was nothing more attractive to a girl than a man who made her feel sexy- and like the only woman on Earth.

Harry, was a professional at that.

I kept lightly running my fingers over my pussy and clit, teasing myself as Harry slowly started to thrust.

He wasn't hard and rough, he was being really gentle and kind, knowing that I was entrusting him with my body completely.

Once he had gained momentum, I managed to arch my back up and put myself officially on all fours, feeling his engorged dick deep in my ass as he thrusted slowly.

"Fuck, Izzy..." Harry rasped, "You feel fuckin' amazin' baby... holy shit, I-"

"Faster Harry, you can go a little faster baby-" I moaned, feeling utterly reborn- but sexually.

I gasped out loudly again, moaning as Harry pulled out before pushing back in, working a little faster like I had asked him too.

My fingers parted my lips and I began stroking my clit, the pleasure making me squirm and my muscles burn overtime in my thighs.

I moaned out, feeling Harry leaning over me, his hands now clasping at my bouncing breasts while his mouth smothered my back in kisses.

"Fuck, Izzy-" Harry cried out, "You feel so good baby, better than I had ever imagined..."

I was now moving on my own accord, thrusting my hips back at him, our skin slapping being the only sound in the room as we wanted more and more.

Harry growled loudly behind me, his fingers still digging into my hips and arse cheeks, his tongue every so often licking and kissing the dip in my back before sinking as deep as he could get himself into my ass, feeling me tightening blissfully around him.

I moaned loudly, encouraging Harry with my moans as he began to slowly build up a rhythm of deep, slow strokes.

The sensation was at first a little weird, having him come in and out of me like it was my vagina, but it felt so damn good once we figured out a suitable position for me and even though it felt so, so tight; I wasn't worried that Harry would hurt me.

Not in a million years.

"Iz, I'm gonna come soon baby..." He warned me breathlessly, the sweat on his chest now brushing against my back as he lifted me up so I was just on my knees.

He was still inside me, and the position enclosed him further around me.

I tried to clear my mind and just enjoy the rest of the sensation he was giving me, his hand now moving directly above mine as he pumped two fingers in and out of my pussy, my own finger rubbing at my clit.

It felt so unbelievably good, having Harry fully inside of me from behind, his fingers deep inside my pulsating pussy while I focused on my breasts and clit.

The increase in Harry's pace on the way he was thrusting into me from behind and how he was fingering me, was met by a pleasurable mixed chorus of groans and moans from me, my clit highly sensitive from being over aroused and played with.

"Fuck, baby... I'm comin'- keep going Harry, don't stop, you feel so good inside me baby-"

He growled, biting my shoulder as I knew he was on the edge of blowing.

"Back on your knees, Izzy..." He said rashly, pushing me back down onto all fours; "Baby, please can I fuck you?"

I nodded, trusting him completely.

I cried out, in pleasure, screaming Harry's name as he sank back into my ass, fucking me hard and fast with an urgency that only he could possess.

I cried out again, my hand furiously rubbing at my clit, while my other was wrapped around my back, Harry using me for leverage to support himself.

"Fuck yes, Harry... give it to me, oh God fuck me that's good!"

I felt my whole entire body spasm, feeling the way Harry impaled me with his dick, working my ass into overdrive while I worked my pussy at the same time.

The feeling was honestly indescribable.

I had always had a desire to try anal sex, and while I still couldn't believe that we were actually doing it, I felt like I was on cloud nine and I wasn't entirely bothered if I was going to come or not.

I already had five times previously, so this was all for Harry.

I don't know what caused my interest in anal, but I knew I wanted to do it at least once. It always seemed like a very intimate thing and that it took a lot of faith for someone to allow another human to do something like this since it was so easy to get hurt.

But I wasn't feeling anything other than insane pleasure.

Harry had respected my honour and needs, and knew from the offset that this wasn't something where he could just flip me over and ram it home- it had to be worked up to and taken slowly, and for me, I had put my ultimate trust in him- and we had won.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming Harry-" I cried out, my now limp hand still working my clit.

Harry grunted behind me, still thrusting deliciously into me, my back arching up as my moans and sighs turned into pathetic whimpers and whines.

"Keep going baby, rub that clit for me... I need you to come for me, Izzy."

His words had the knock on effect, finishing me off as I grunted hard and came ferociously, squirting and soaking the bed beneath me.

"Holy shit!" Harry breathed, my hips bucking wildly against him, both my pussy and ass contracting and pulsing with each wave of my orgasm that he gave me; "Jesus fuckin' Christ, Izzy-" Harry rasped, still actively applying pressure by still thrusting, adding more pleasure and making my body pulse even more.

"Oh my God, Harry-" I moaned throatily, my legs shaking as I exploded once again, giving me my seventh orgasm; "Fuck... oooooh fuck baby-"

It was so intense I started to cry, which alarmed Harry but I managed to convince him that I was good and it was due to the insane amount of pleasure I had received.

My breath cut off in my throat and I literally went rigid beneath him.

I could feel the strain in my body as my orgasms swept through me still, feeling utterly lightheaded while Harry kept moving and thrusting, millimetres away from reaching his first anal orgasm.

Even though I was thoroughly fucked, I had to make sure that he came too.

"C'mon baby, keep going..." I purred, urging him on as my body still trembled and shook uncontrollably.

I heard Harry trying to say something, but it all came out unintelligibly, lost in the gasping and shaking.

"Iz, kiss me." Harry breathed, "I'm so fuckin' close..."

Using what power I had left in me, I raised myself up a little, using my arms for support while Harry leaned down and wrapped his arm around my neck, as I shared one of the hottest kisses with him I had ever experienced.

The move alone made Harry grunt in response, groaning that he was going to come any second now.

"Is it okay if I come in you?" He panted, "Or...?"

"Do what you want baby, I'm yours." I whispered, hoping my final gift would send him over the edge.

Grasping at my cheeks, I pulled them apart once again, hoping to make myself tighter for Harry.

"Please fuck me. Oh God, please... take me and fuck me, Harry."

It was all the encouragement he needed to have.

Using his free hands, he lifted me up slightly and gripped hold of my hips, slowly thrusting into me.

Each time he thrusted, I rewarded him with a small little whimper or gasp.

"Fuck, I'm comin' Izzy-" he groaned, crying out in one long, continuous throaty moan; "Shit, baby... fuck... urghhh-"

I groaned out, my hands still clutching at my ass cheeks, listening for any signs from Harry because I couldn't see him.

Harry was screaming in pleasure, trying to catch his breath as he began erupting inside of me violently.

I was panting so hard and fast just listening to him coming, that I was starting to get lightheaded.

With clenched teeth, I began to increase the tempo of moving my hips in motion to Harry's thrusting.

With a harsh grip on my hips, Harry was pumping in and out of me beautifully, pulling me back by my hips, thrusting into me hard, the two of us grunting and sweating from the joint effort we were putting in.

I could feel the tension and pressure building at the base of Harry's cock, the way his balls were starting to tighten up and draw closer to my body each time he thrusted into me with quick sharp moves, freezing as he began to come properly.

"Christ, I'm coming-"

"Oh fuck, Harry-" I cried out, feeling him literally explode inside of me.

I gasped, listening to him swear brutally, coming hard and fast, exploding inside of me, his orgasm hitting him just as hard as mine hit me.

I imagined the hot pink flush spreading across his upper chest, his jaw clenching tightly, his body shaking and quivering as wave after wave of his release shattered through me.

It was the hardest, most intense orgasm I had ever felt him have and I had to force myself to hold myself up on the bed, stopping him from crushing me as he collapsed midway on my back.

I could still feel Harry pulsing and throbbing over and over, in me.

It felt like his whole body was pouring out of him and through to me; the force of Harry's release making me tremble and quiver the whole time, my body beginning to shake.

After easing himself out of me, and watching the way his come trickled out of my now stretched ass (I could feel it seeping out too, which was really erotic and sexy) Harry collapsed beside me, breathing erratically.

I moved closer towards him, wrapping my body around his even though he was trying to calm down.

His heart was beating madly inside his chest and was hammering directly against my ear lobe, so I took the chance to try and soothe him, rubbing his stomach and kissing his chest softly with my partly dry lips.

"How was that?" I asked quietly, once the aftershock of both our orgasms died down.

Harry turned to face me, sweaty and sticky, his hair brushed back messily... and yet all he did, which was enough to do me in, was smile beautifully at me.

"The feeling of your ass around my cock was just unreal, Iz." He finally spoke, "Being with you like that, it was like nothing I had ever felt before and the way you clamped down on my cock was so intense."

"So it was good?" I asked him shyly, "I was okay?"

"Oh Izzy," he murmured, his arm wrapping tighter around me; "You were phenomenal baby."

I was curious, so intrigued to find out what it was like for him.

"Tell me... tell me what it was like for you." I whispered, my fingers now stroking his chest and outlining his ink; "To me, you felt incredible... so big inside of me, Harry. But what was it like for you? Describe it to me..."

"Iz... the way your body clutched at me was almost like, now that you had let me in, you didn't want to let me go." Harry grinned, his hand now stroking my back; "It was the tightest, most incredible thing ever. It was nothing like I had imagined it to be. It was way more than just having you like that... it was everything. You were absolutely perfect."

"What were you thinking?"

"I was thinking about everything," Harry admitted, his breathing now getting back to normal slightly; "I was getting lost in the sensations almost immediately as having you like that overpowered my brain."

"You really liked it?"

"Izzy, I loved it. I hope we can do it again, or somehow incorporate it in our lovemaking... being that close to you, was incredible."

I smiled proudly, still eager to know a little bit more though- especially from Harry's point of view.

"I was trying to not to lose control and come too soon, and I was trying not hurt you... I didn't want to blow so early and I especially didn't want to hurt you, so I was concentrating really hard on that." He admitted, laughing a little as we cuddled a lot closer.

"You're amazing." I whispered, my lips caressing the skin just above his heart, "And I love you so much. I hope we can do this again too, I really liked it."

"You did? For real?" Harry asked, and I nodded, looking up to him as he too looked down, kissing my temple softly; "The way you started to spasm and come was so hot, you were reacting and clamping down so hard on me, I thought you were gonna squeeze my dick off. The pressure was incredibly intense."

Our bodies both gave out a deep sigh simultaneously, most probably caused from the sheer intensity of the whole experience we had shared together.

We were collapsed in each other's arms, in bed in a tangle of limbs that were sore and covered in sweat- but we didn't care.

We were so exhausted we didn't even cover up, we just continued to lay there, basking in the afterglow of our sex that had sent us both soaring through the sky.

I felt weak, but really good, especially about myself.

Harry and I laid there for what seemed like ages, completely relaxed and giving one another soft kisses, taking care of each other in a way that we never had before.

I had never felt this way before after sex, and I was completely satisfied and amazed at myself for doing something that I had always dreamed of doing- but never thought I would be able to because of the sheer ignorance of Dan.

But now, I had Harry, and everything and anything seemed possible.

We continued to lay in what felt like a boneless heap together, our sweat covering us both as we were exhausted beyond the point of movement.

Somehow or other, I managed to wrap my jelly legs around Harry's waist once he moved to hover above me, my ankles locked together behind his butt while my knees settled up along his sides.

He was smiling at me, and I could feel my heart racing as he moved a little closer, placing his lips just above mine as we kissed slowly, tongues sliding softly against one another.

"I don't think," I whispered, so it was directly between us even though there was nobody else in the room; "I've ever come as hard as that... you make me feel so whole, so womanly, so sexy Harry." I added, looking him directly in the eye; "I'm so happy I got to share this with you..."

Harry stroked my face, brushing my hair back firmly, before kissing me once again.

"I love you so much, Isabelle... and I'm glad it was with you too, I couldn't imagine doing that with anyone else. Thank you for trusting me."

"I trust you with my life." I murmured, "And I can't wait for the day I get to marry you... there's no one else I'd rather be with."

"Good... because you're bloody stuck with me now." He smiled, before we kissed in between a mass of giggles and love, our fire for one another still burning as strongly as the day we first met; "I love you, Izzy."

I could only smile back as I mumbled my response back against our hot kiss, my legs locking him into me completely, the heat of our fire rising one more time again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 3.7K 47
***Complete***Book 3 in a series involving the same group of friends** Andrew Miller had a difficult upbringing and as a result his friends are his f...
2.4K 141 35
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

252K 9.8K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
33.3K 2.8K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...