Here We Stand [H.S]

Oleh SJ_Storiesxo

* Book 3 in The Harry and Izzy Series - originally written in 2015 * Following the events of Lay It All On Me... Lebih Banyak

101.*
102.
103.
104.*
105.
106.*
107.*
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.*
116.
117.*
118.
119.
120.*
121.
122.*
123.*
124.
125.*
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.*
131.*
132.
133.
134.
135.*
136.*
137.*
138.*
139.
140.*
141.
142.*
143.
144.
145.*
147.*
148.*
149.*
150.*
151.*
152.
153.*
154.
155.
156.*
157.
158.*
159.
160.
Epilogue
Author's Note

146.*

418 10 29
Oleh SJ_Storiesxo

"Isabelle!" Harry yelled, the banging of the door firmly hitting the doorframe behind him.

I stood nervously and rather excitedly, biting my nail as I heard Harry pounding around the room looking for me.

"Isabelle!" came my name a second time, Harry's voice piercing and penetrating through me as the sound of my name vibrated through the walls of the bedroom.

Fuck, he was so angry.

"If you don't get out here right this minute, so help me God you will regret it Isabelle."

I paused nervously, grinning to myself as the tone of Harry's voice dripped with sexual tension and anger, making me even more wet than I already was and him more pissed off as I disobeyed him even more.

Gaining the confidence, I slowly approached him from the ensuite bathroom, my entire body melting at the sight of him.

He stood with a tense look on his face, the frown evident in the crease of his forehead, his curly hair pushed back messily, creating that magnificent bump towards the right side of his head.

Harry's chest was heaving madly as he inhaled and exhaled hard and fast, his hungry green eyes firmly fixated on me.

His stance in general was so domineering and slightly terrifying that it made me absolutely weak at the knees- not to mention the added effect of his suit that fitted him in all the right places.

Licking my scarlet stained lips in preparation, I took my chance and gazed up at him.

I could barely see him because of my shattered nerves and the sexual dizzy spell he had put me under, but I could sense his anger- and God it made me clench inside.

Pulling my shit together because I so desperately wanted to face up to the consequences of my actions, I walked up to him, a little apprehensively, my legs wobbling in my heels with fear and excitement running through me, my mind wondering what Harry was about to do to me.

Knowing that I had disobeyed him again and had taken this a little too far with the teasing text message (and not waiting for him on my knees as he instructed), excited the living shit out of me and I couldn't wait to see what Harry had in store to punish me.

Harry leaned forward slowly, his eyes raking all over my body, looking me up and down.

I stood nervously once again, holding my breath but enjoying the way he was observing me, as I waited quietly for my next instruction or for my punishment to unfold accordingly because of the text message I had sent.

I let out a shaky gasp the second Harry grabbed at my wrist, squeezing it tightly as another small gasp escaped from my mouth.

"I thought I had made myself very clear, Isabelle." He said slowly.

My heart was pounding, and fuck me I was enjoying this way more than I should have been.

"What was my strict instruction Isabelle?"

Normally, I hated it when he referred to me by my full name, but this, this was fucking sexy.

I paused, holding my breath and standing tall as Harry loomed over me, his entire frame becoming more and more intimidating by the second.

"You instructed me to open up my gift, to wear it and wait on my knees behind the bedroom door for you."

Harry stood, eyebrows raised.

"Sir." He corrected me, "You will address me as sir, until I tell you otherwise Isabelle. Do you hear me?"

"Yes sir." I said timidly, eyes flickering towards the floor.

"What was that?" Harry asked, his hand bucking behind his ear as if he couldn't hear me.

"I said, yes sir." I repeated, trying my hardest to not smirk at him.

Christ, he was so fucking hot while being angry and domineering.

"Did you think you were funny sending me that picture, Isabelle?"

I shook my head.

"Do not shake or nod your head at me Isabelle, use your words. That is what your mouth is for, along with it being another hole for me to fuck." Harry said slowly, his grip now loosening around my wrist.

Oh.

My.

God.

"Would you like that? Would you like me to fuck your mouth, Isabelle?"

Christ, I was clenching and dripping like a bitch on heat.

"I would very much like you to fuck my mouth, sir." I responded, as calmly as I possibly could; "And I didn't think it was funny sending you the picture, I just wanted to please you, sir."

I watched closely as Harry moved closer to me, his hand moving up to my neck, to my cheek before pushing my hair behind my ear.

Then his eyes locked on mine.

"Is that why you wanted to send it? To please me?"

I slowly nodded, before realising what I was doing.

"Yes, sir. I wanted to show you that your favourite fuck toy was ready, sir. I wanted to give myself to you, because I was greedy and couldn't wait. I was very grateful for my present and so I wanted to show you my gratitude and appreciation by sending you a picture."

"Not because you were trying to test my patience?"

"No sir."

"Are you sure, Isabelle?" Harry replied, his finger now slowly dragging along my throat to the curve of my swollen breasts.

The move was so hot and left me utterly breathless, my body shivering as I begin to breathe a little harder.

"If you were testing my patience baby girl, then you deserve to be punished. If you're lying to me, I'll punish you even harder. So I'll ask you again, Isabelle." Harry said darkly, his eyes meeting mine; "Were you trying to test my patience by sending me that picture, princess?"

Fuck me.

"Yes, sir." I answered truthfully, a small mewl escaping from my throat.

"I thought as much." Harry said, before taking a deep breath and leaning into me, smelling my perfume and tasting the anticipation on my breath; "You deserve to be punished." He added, his mouth moving dangerously close to my ear; "You're lucky that I won't be spanking you that hard."

I swallowed, "But that's why I did it. I disobeyed you, sir. I want to be punished. Hard."

"Hard enough that you'll still be feeling it next week?"

I nodded.

"Use your words, Isabelle! I won't tell you again." Harry ordered, before I responded with my apology, "Now get on the bed on all fours. Open your legs wide enough, let me see that pretty little ass and pussy of yours in your pretty underwear."

I did what I was told immediately, moving to the bed and staying on all fours, well aware that Harry's eyes were firmly on me.

"Seeing as you've already disobeyed me once, am I right to believe that you've also disobeyed me again by touching yourself Isabelle?"

"No, sir. You are incorrect." I said bravely, my eyes glued to the wall.

"I am?" He asked surprisingly, his hand snaking over the curve of my bum; "You haven't touched yourself? Why?"

"Because you told me not to, sir." I replied, gazing at him over my shoulder; "My pussy is all yours tonight, isn't that what you said in your note? That you had wonderful plans for it?"

"Don't be cheeky, Isabelle." He warned me, "But yeah, I guess you're right. I do have wonderful plans for it, and for your entire body- you just have to work for it, baby. Do as you're told and you'll be rewarded beautifully. Misbehave and disobey me again, and I won't fuck you or make you come. Got it?"

Jesus Christ.

I nodded, before I realised my mistake again.

"Yes sir, got it."

"Good. Now bend the fuck over, let me see you before I smack that beautiful arse of yours." Harry commanded, and as instructed, I laid my head against the soft fabric of the duvet and arched my back, forcing my bum to be in the air.

I was still wearing my thong with the set, so he couldn't see everything per say, but the thong left absolutely nothing to the imagination and barely covered my modesty anyway.

The thin strap sat nicely between my bum cheeks, and of course the small scrap of material badly covered my womanhood, but it was sexy and empowering; and I knew Harry was loving the set just as much as I was.

"Izzy?" Harry's soft, gentle rasp came behind me, his hands now carefully touching my hips as he came behind me.

I was surprised at his change of tone, and for a split second I thought he was backing out on me.

"You're doing so well, Harry- please don't stop-"

I really didn't want him to lose his momentum now.

"I won't, not unless you want me too." He said slowly, "But if I hurt you, do you promise that you'll tell me and ask me to stop? If it's too much-"

"We've already discussed this, Harry-"

"I know, I just want to be reassured that you will tell me no and enough is enough. Don't put yourself through hell for my pleasure, its for us both."

I softened completely, losing my role of being his submissive instantly when I saw the look on his face.

"It's important, Iz. I don't want it going to far and I don't want to hurt you, so will you please? I know this is fun, it's about us having fun sexually and playing out our fantasies, but you're more than just a plaything to me and-"

"Harry, I know." I shushed him, moving out of my position on the bed and turning around to face him on my knees; "I know you will never do anything that would hurt me, I trust you... I trust you completely which is why we are doing this, okay? I trust you one hundred percent and if it makes you feel better, of course I promise I will tell you to stop if it gets too much for me. Alright?"

"Okay." He said finally with a sigh; "What was your safe word again?"

"Clouds."

Harry paused, "Seriously? You picked clouds?!"

"What's wrong with clouds? They're soft, cuddly, white and fluffy- the complete opposite of what we're doing, which is dirty, sexy-"

Harry was glaring at me, his eyebrows furrowed in an arch which made his forehead crease.

"What's wrong with clouds?!" I asked again, before the realisation dawned on me; "Ohhhhhhh, OH." I giggled helplessly, "I completely forgot that it was the title of one of your songs."

"I'm not thinking of one of our songs while we're doing... this." Harry said firmly, "Can we change it, please?"

I grinned, my uncontrollable giggles literally pouring out of me.

"Sure, why don't we just be totally unoriginal and chose the word 'red'?" I offered, as Harry nodded and slowly ran his hand down his chest, his fingers slowly unbuttoning his waistcoat; "Don't strip off, Harry. Everything stays on."

"Who's being dominating now?" He smirked at me, "What if I get too hot?"

"Suck it up, Styles. I want that entire suit kept on. That's the whole point."

"Even if it means I'll faint because my body will be overheating?"

"Even that." I smirked, getting back to my previous position, gazing at him from over my shoulder; "Shall we continue, handsome?"

"Red?" Harry clarified once more, to which I nodded and swayed my body slightly to tease him; "The way you look right now... Mm. I'm a lucky, man."

"So why don't you get even luckier and make me your whore, sir?"

Suddenly, Harry snapped back into his role of controlling me and quickly diminished my tender loving, gentle and caring fiancé with a snap of his fingers.

"I need to punish you for sending me that picture, Isabelle. I quite clearly told you to be waiting for me on your knees, did I not?"

"You did, sir. You did."

I felt Harry move closer back to the bed, his presence lingering behind me as he examined me with his eyes alone.

I had an idea that he was probably biting his lip right now, and trying his hardest to remain in character.

"Take off your knickers, Isabelle. Just your knickers, there's a good girl."

I moved myself from off the bed, sitting on my knees perfectly, my back still facing him as I slowly began to push down the straps of my thong over my hips and down my thighs.

Keeping my eye on Harry over my shoulder, I watched as I moved myself onto my back before sensually kicking my legs up into the air, flinging the thong elsewhere on the side of the bed with one of my heels.

"Fuck me, you're so beautiful."

I grinned, unable to keep in character like Harry, liking the way he was looking at me.

We were completely new at this, so if we were going to lose it every now and again and break character, I didn't entirely mind.

We would gradually work on this until we got it completely right, if that's what we both wanted.

"You look so pure... so innocent... and virginal; I almost don't want to touch you."

"Almost?" I teased, "I've still been a very naughty girl though sir, so I think you better teach me a lesson before I disobey you again."

"You're really liking this aren't you?" Harry grinned, "You're getting off from this aren't you?"

I smirked, "Aren't you?"

"With you involved, I'll get off to anything Izzy." He remarked, before he coughed loudly and sunk back into character; "Get off the bed, and crawl on your hands and knees towards me, Isabelle."

I grinned, chewing on my lip as I did what I was told.

Slowly moving to the floor from off the bed, I gradually built myself and Harry up ready by moving onto my knees before moving sensually across the carpet to where he was sitting in the chair.

"I think five spankings ought to do the trick, baby girl." Harry announced soothingly, "Get on my lap, front first. Make sure your ass is in line with my knee cap, Isabelle."

I let out a soft sigh, climbing up into Harry's lap like a good little girl, feeling my arousal rub between my thighs before I settled myself comfortably on his lap.

"Good girl," he rewarded me, "You're wet for me already, Isabelle."

"Yes sir, I am."

"How horny are you, baby girl?"

"Very horny, sir." I whispered, "You've spoiled me with your words and your gift, so my pussy is very grateful sir."

"Hmm," Harry murmured, his hand now clutching at the back of my knee before sliding gorgeously up the back of my thigh; "What would you like me to do tonight after I've spanked this pretty little ass of yours, Isabelle?"

I swallowed, feeling his hand move further up, the tips of his fingers sensually moving, making my highly sensitive skin tingle.

"I want you to control me, sir."

"How?"

"I want you to control my every breath and my every move to the point where I cannot think clearly anymore. I want to be yours, for you to play with, to fuck with, or do whatever you please sir."

"You will give yourself to me, Isabelle?" Harry asked shortly, the tips of his fingers now moving towards my anus.

I had to hold my breath before I literally combusted.

"Do you like me touching you there?"

"You know I do very much, sir."

"Too bad I'm about to spank the living daylights out of it." Harry murmured, before hitting my ass cheek hard with the palm of his hand, "Count with me, Isabelle. One."

I gasped at the sharp intensity of it, Harry's palm stinging in my flesh that also resounded in me being motionless on his lap.

"Spread your legs wider for me, baby. Feel the sting, feel your sexy ass bounce after I smack your beautiful arse. Now count for me, princess."

"One." I repeated, Harry following my counting with another thick, hard slap to my ass.

"Two." We both counted together, as Harry's other hand continued to move beneath me and down the centre of my chest.

Another smack to my ass made me yelp out the number three, and I groaned as Harry began to openly palm my breast through my lace bra.

His fingers were barely touching me on my anus after each slap, but the warmth from his hand and his intentions to punish me excited me beyond words.

"Four." I shifted, as Harry smacked me on same exactly spot, his other hand fiercely grabbing and massaging my breast roughly.

"Nearly there baby girl, one more." Harry whispered, my eyes returning to his face over my shoulder; "Can you take it, Isabelle? Can you take one more?"

I nodded, feeling the way his fingers were moving dangerously close to my wet pussy, the temptation of moving so he'd touch me was becoming more intense and imminent.

Biting my lip, I waited for the fifth and final slap as Harry began to tease my sore skin by slowly circling his thumb across my ass cheek, forcing me to unintentionally shift my hips backwards- and alerting him to smack me hard and fast, the side of his metal ring catching me.

I cried out, both in pleasure and in pain, sighing as I bowed my head, managing to shake out a simple 'five' before Harry gently caressed and lingered his fingertips beside my hip.

"Good girl, Isabelle. Good girl. Now you'll be rewarded, princess." Harry spoke softly, "Go to the bed, there's another gift in the drawer at the side for you. Once you've collected the gift, I want you to go to the bed and open it, okay?"

"Yes, sir." I answered faithfully, "Can I go now?"

"You may go now." Harry responded, gesturing towards the drawer, "Quickly. I think you'll like this next bit."

Raising myself from Harry's lap, I winced a little as I stood for the first time since being spanked over his knee.

I did what I was told, moving towards the side of the bed with just my heels and bra on, grasping at the drawer handle before pulling it my way.

I stared at it, a little confused.

"Pick it up, Isabelle." Harry instructed me, "And go to the bed and open it."

Not fancying being smacked another five times on the same spot so soon, I picked up the box and closed the drawer, finding myself on the bed with my legs crossed Indian style.

Then, I began to open it, my breath rattling loudly inside my chest as my nervous fingers pulled at the gift wrap and purple bow.

Harry watched me intently, still sat in his chair and still fully dressed in his suit, watching my every move as I came face to face with what was inside the box.

A clone-a-willy kit.

Immediately, I wanted to laugh and throw it at Harry, but I remembered that we were still in character and I couldn't do such a thing- unless I wanted to be punished of course.

I didn't even own a vibrator, so why the hell was he giving me this?

And clone a what?

Seriously?

"Do you like your gift, baby?" Harry asked, my eyes now meeting his; "If you open it, you'll find that the kit has already been used."

I frowned slightly as a smirk appeared on Harry's face.

Opening the box, I found that indeed there was no ingredients inside and the Clone-A-Willy home kit had in fact already been used.

I read quickly that with this kit, apparently you could make an EXACT vibrating rubber copy of any penis- the kit containing everything that you would need to make one, it was medically tested, 100% safe, non toxic and very easy to use.

So from the comfort of your own home you could make your own dildo directly from your partner- which is what exactly Harry had done without me knowing.

"Now." Harry said firmly, "I want you to lay down on the bed for me and I want you to fuck yourself with your own little toy, made from me."

Jesus fucking Christ, he wasn't joking... this vibrator was moulded exactly from his dick and he wanted me to use it on myself, while the real thing was just millimetres away from me and all mine for the taking.

"But you are not to come, Isabelle. The only time you will come is when my dick finally takes you. The second you come, I will punish you. Tease yourself with my vibrating cock, princess... I want to watch you tease yourself, I want to watch you squirm and I want to watch you fuck yourself. Can you do that for me, baby girl?"

I found myself nodding before I even contemplated what he was asking of me.

How in the hell was I supposed to not come?

How could I control that?

How could I possibly even stop that from happening and how was he going to stop me if he recognised that I was coming?

"You do not touch your pussy, do you hear me Isabelle? You only use my vibrating cock, if I catch you rubbing that clit of yours or pulling at those gorgeous little nipples, I will spank your tits next time. Understood?"

God, I wanted to rub my clit just for that threat alone.

"I understand, sir." I whispered, "How would you like me to fuck myself with your vibrating cock, sir?"

"On your back, legs spread nice and wide for me. I want to watch you, and keep your eyes firmly on me Isabelle. I have a front row seat watching you pound my vibrating cock into that delicious, tight and very wet cunt of yours."

If I hadn't been on the bed, I was sure my legs would have buckled to the floor because of Harry's choice of words.

Hearing the chair being dragged closer to the bed, I watched as Harry made himself comfortable and sat back loosely, a look of intensity across his beautiful, and very fuckable face.

"Isabelle, I'm waiting." He warned me, raising his eyebrow at me; "Switch it on, and fuck yourself for me."

I nervously twisted the bottom of the vibrator between my fingers and it started to vibrate softly, a soft whizzing sound echoing around the room.

Laying on my back, still wearing my heels, I laid comfortably so against the pillows that were pushed up against the headboard.

I kept my eyes firmly on Harry like he ordered me and slowly began to trail the toy that was the carbon copy of his dick, down towards my lower body.

The fact I even had my own toy made from Harry was enough to make me tremble with anticipation- not to mention I could read the anticipation on Harry's face as I became willing to experiment with him- toys and all.

Harry's eyes were firmly locked on me, watching my every move as I lifted the toy from my skin and brought it to my face, sucking at the tip with pouted lips and closed eyes- exactly how he liked it.

"I said, to fuck yourself. Not suck it." Harry barked, "Last chance before I spank you, Isabelle."

"Just getting you ready, sir." I whispered, trailing the toy back lightly over my red hot skin, focusing on the sensation this was giving me alone as I aimed for in between my legs.

I watched as I moved the toy closer to where Harry wanted me to put it, his frame leaning forward to get himself a closer look.

"Keep going, Isabelle." he whispered hoarsely, urging me on as the tip of the toy came into contact with my entrance.

I was so needy and wet, I gasped at how real the toy felt... how it felt very much like Harry.

Biting my lip, I pushed in gently and deep, pulling out slowly to tease myself as I wasn't allowed to touch or do anything else.

It felt... incredible, having a carbon copy of Harry inside of me while he was sat just in front of me, watching me like some sort of sexy, sadistic voyeur.

It was anything but sadistic though, because even though I felt vulnerable, exposed and completely open as my back slightly curved and arched, I also felt sexy and like a woman who was unafraid of pleasing her man without even touching him.

I could barely keep my eyes open, hearing Harry's breathing intensify as I fucked myself further, feeling the toy move inside of me, the tip of his dick rubbing ever so lightly against my g-spot.

And then I frowned, biting my lip as I moved my hand forward before remembering I wasn't allowed to touch myself.

I was impressed with the vibrator really, because even though it was plastic and well, a toy, it had been made personally from Harry- and the thought of using it in a way to get closer to him when he wasn't here made me really excited.

"That's it, baby. Tease that pussy for me, make it nice and wet... good girl, Isabelle." he praised me, as I kept my eyes on Harry, feeling my impending orgasm building inside of me; "Isabelle, don't you dare come." Harry warned me, "If you make yourself come, so help me god I will punish you. Hold it."

"I can't." I moaned.

"Yes, yes you can." He ordered, "You hold that orgasm Isabelle, you only get to come when I'm fucking you and I allow you too."

"Har- please." I whispered breathlessly, fighting to keep my eyes open as I slowly pumped the vibrator inside of me.

"Hold it, Isabelle." Harry warned me again, his own hand now reaching for the bulge in his trousers, cupping the curve of his hard dick through the fabric of his suit.

I pulled the vibrator out, instantly regretting it as the vibe skimmed past the hood of my clit, forcing me to release an elicit moan out loud.

Pushing it back in, my back arched once again as I tightened around the toy, my walls crashing down on the oh so familiar feeling of Harry- regardless it being a toy.

I tried to settle for a rhythm that was a little faster and slightly rougher as well, teasing myself just like he asked me too- a rhythm that pretty much identical to how he would fuck me with deep, steady strokes that always had me begging for more.

It felt so good, not nearly as good as Harry's dick admittedly, but the expression on his face as watched me fuck myself with a toy he made for me was almost primal.

Almost like a hawk waiting to crash down onto it's prey.

"You look so fucking beautiful, Isabelle... Mm, that's it. Keep going. Feed that greedy little cunt of yours... give it what it wants." Harry rasped, his hand now working on himself extra harder.

I watched as he unbuckled his belt and buttons, unzipping his trousers to give himself better access to his cock.

My mouth watered at the sight of him, all red and veiny, fully erect and looking like it was ready to be devoured.

"Such a good girl," Harry rewarded me pleasantly, "Got me all hard and ready for you, you look so good sprawled out fucking yourself in your heels and bra, Isabelle."

"Harry-" I breathed, completely not thinking straight.

Thwack.

I cried out, both in pleasure and in pain as the severe sting of the end of Harry's leather belt caught my thigh muscle.

"It's sir." Harry instructed, the fact that he had hit me with something other than his hand completely sending me over the edge.

I erupted messily, coming hard and fast, my walls clamping down severely hard around the toy inside of me.

I laid on the bed, completely breathless and out of sync with myself, my body on fire as I realised what I had just done.

Oh shit.

"I'm sorry, sir. I couldn't-"

"Be quiet." Harry snapped at me, "Didn't I specifically tell you that you weren't to come? That you were to only come when I said so whilst I'm fucking you?"

I nodded, guiltily.

"Use your words, Isabelle!" Harry shouted at me, "Take your fucking bra off, I'm so disappointed in you."

I didn't move, which enraged Harry even further.

"Don't make me come over there and rip it off you, because I will and there will be serious, worse consequences afterwards because I spent a lot of money on that outfit." Harry said, to which I slowly raised myself up from the bed and stripped myself naked for him.

Now I was completely bare with the exception of my heels and I was feeling completely vulnerable and exposed, and at Harry's mercy.

"Lay down." He instructed me, "Bend your knees and raise your arms above you. Do not move."

I did as I was told and watched as Harry disappeared into the next room, allowing myself to take a deep sigh to steady myself.

"Because you disobeyed me again, I am going to punish you- but with a difference." Harry spoke firmly, swiftly moving back to the bed carrying a blackened out box that I had never seen before.

"What's in there, sir?"

"You'll find out soon, Isabelle." He responded, lifting the lid of it and opening up the box.

I wanted to peer in and take a look, but I knew that I couldn't, so I stayed still and allowed Harry to have that moment to himself to figure out what he was going to do- needless to say, he didn't need very long.

"I'm going to tie you to the bed, that's your punishment for coming. Your arms and legs will be restrained, and-"

"I thought you were going to spank my tits, sir?"

The words came out of my mouth before I even realised.

"Oh, I'll be doing that as well. This way, with your arms suspended above you, you'll feel it all the more darling girl." Harry replied, as he took out four leather cuffs that had chains adjoined to them.

I gulped.

I'd never been tied up before, let alone by leather and chains.

"Arms up, Isabelle. Then I'll do your ankles." Harry said, to which I obliged and did what I was told.

I mean, I could try and see what this was like, right?

If I didn't like it, all I had to do was use my safe word and Harry would immediately stop.

I wasn't sure how long it took him, but now that I was bound and restricted to the bed, my wrists and ankles chained (and I was completely naked too) I watched with eager eyes as Harry moved back to the box, and pulled out what I thought was more chains- and a ball gag.

"You talk too much for my liking, baby girl. Think you can take a ball in your mouth?" Harry asked me, as he unbuckled it and snapped it loudly in between his hands; "Maybe if you're good enough, you'll have one of mine or perhaps two of them in your hot, sexy mouth later?"

How in the hell had he managed to get all of this without me knowing?

"Head up, Isabelle." Harry instructed, his hands now delicately moving my head and neck up so he could strap the ball gag in my mouth and around my head; "You have no idea how fucking sexy you look right now, Izzy... Shit, baby."

Obviously, I couldn't say a thing, so I just managed to wink at him.

It was all I could do really and even though I hadn't thought of it at the time, how was I going to be able to say my safe word with a bloody ball gag in my mouth?

"I know we said we would have a safe word, but this obviously stops you from speaking... so I've attached little bells against your leather straps on your wrists, if it gets too much just flick them so I'll know okay?"

I nodded, accepting what he was saying.

"And for my final gifts of the night..." Harry dramatically announced, his hands digging into the box; "Are these."

My eyes bulged out of my head, literally.

The only way to describe one of them was that it was a long, rose coloured chain with what looked like... clamps on the end of them- and there were three of them.

Why three, I don't know; while the other was something that we had talked about constantly and never got round to doing.

An anal toy.

"Now, seeing as you disobeyed me Isabelle, this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to attach the nipple clamps to you, and follow this third clamp down to your clit... The chain attaches to your nipples to keep them hard and sensitive for me, and drapes over your body to your clit, creating pleasurable pressure to enhance your sensitivity... and then baby girl, I'm going to whip those tits as your punishment."

Christ alive, I was so fucking wet at the thought of it alone.

Harry moved like an expert over my body, gently applying the clamps to my nipples before sliding his warm, delicious hands down my body and in between my legs.

It was then, that he touched me for the first time tonight and my entire body roared with fire and warm blood, as his fingers skilfully fingered my wet flesh.

I almost combusted when he brought his fingers to his lips and licked them off, one by one.

"Mmm, daddy's little fuck toy tastes excellent today."

Daddy?

Fuck me I can't breathe properly... we hadn't said those words since-

"Izzy, is this okay?" he breathed, interrupting my train of thoughts, "Are you comfortable? I kind of miss it... but if you don't want too, I'll-"

I shook my head, hating the fact that a ball in my mouth was restricting me from talking right now.

"Are you sure?"

I had never been so sure in my whole entire life.

"I loved it before..." Harry whispered tentatively, "I quite liked you calling me daddy while I fuck you, Isabelle. Would you like that too, baby girl?"

I nodded, almost desperately.

"Would you like daddy to fill you up with his cock, sweetness?"

I flinched as the clamp locked down onto my clit, my pussy already contracting hard and fast.

Harry grinned dirtily, the pleasure already riding through me.

"Fuck, you really are a dirty girl for daddy aren't you... you like that, baby? How it feels? How it's attaching itself to your soaking wet cunt... making you even more wet for me, Isabelle?"

I cried out, my moans muffled by the ball gag as Harry's mouth caved over my stomach, my entire body clenching at the pleasure it was receiving from him, my nipples and my clit.

"Maybe if I do this..." Harry said, picking up the clone-a-Willy toy and switching it back on, "And I push it deep inside your cunt, I will whip those tits of yours, will you come again for me Isabelle? Soak my suit?"

I nodded, muffling my answer.

"Do you want to come that way, Isabelle?"

God, fuck yes I do.

I nodded, pleading with him.

"Having my cloned cock inside you, clamps on your clit and nipples, and what could I possibly do while you're writhing and coming baby girl?" Harry whispered, "I know just the thing."

I watched, as Harry moved off the bed and walked towards the side of it, moving the book from the shelf that had been hiding a live, recording camera that was on an angle.

"Been filming this the whole time... you wanted us taped didn't you? Two for the price one, baby. So while you're getting fucked, I'm going to film you."

I think I had just come from that vital piece of information alone.

So sexy, so erotic.

With the camera in his right hand, Harry made himself comfortable on the bed in front of my spread legs, he picked up the vibrator and positioned it at my entrance, his eyes glued on mine as he moved forward and began slowly fucking me with it.

Jesus Christ alive, it was probably the greatest thing I have ever experienced.

Everywhere was covered, all my spots such as my nipples and clit, my pussy was getting pounded regularly by the toy and what made it even more erotic, was the fact he was purely focusing on me filming- I felt, dirty, sexy, wet and like a porn star.

There was no other feeling to explain it.

Leaving the vibrator against my entrance and using the bed for balance, Harry moved the camera to the bedside table and got up from the bed, grasping at the riding crop that was hidden beneath the bed.

God, how many secrets did he have seriously?

"Five whips for each tit, baby girl. I'm gonna make you come harder and faster than before." Harry explained, sliding his hand down between my legs and pushing the vibrator back into me; "Clench your muscles for daddy and hold it there for me, Isabelle."

I did as I was told and held the vibrator inside of me by clenching.

I gazed at the size of the crop, my heart racing and my stomach dropping; my eyes moving swiftly to Harry as he got himself ready.

The thrill building up of being whipped, the satisfaction my pussy was getting from the toy and not to mention the clamps which was probably one of the best things Harry had ever bought us were driving me to the brink of insanity.

We were definitely keeping them.

As promised, Harry whipped me a total ten times on my breasts as punishment for coming, but mixed in with the clamps on my nipples and clit, I received a multiple orgasm- I just couldn't stop coming.

I was completely exhausted and utterly sated, satisfied and thoroughly fucked- even though we hadn't even reached the main event yet.

I didn't think I could take much more of this.

I wanted my fiancé back, I wanted to touch him, I wanted to say his name and I wanted to fuck him freely just as much as he wanted to fuck me... but I knew deep down once I said my safe word, it would all be over.

And I didn't want it to be over, not just yet.

To my surprise, Harry reached over and undid the ball gag, letting my mouth go.

Then he gently clutched my head, his messy hair falling forward as he caressed my forehead, tickling my nose and eyelids, his hands cupping both of my cheeks.

I watched, breathing insanely hard as I came down from my high, feeling the way his thumbs flatted themselves around both sides of my nose, caressing the corners of my mouth gently.

"You took that better than I thought you would, baby." He soothed, kissing me softly against my lips; "Would you like me to untie you too?" He asked, the creases in his forehead creating deep lines from when he had frowned tonight excessively.

I thought about this for a second, before answering him.

"My legs are a little achy, so you can do just my legs if you could..."

"You still want to play?" Harry asked, sounding surprised, "I thought you were done by the look on your face, Izzy." He chuckled, his hands now gently stroking my tender breasts; "How are you feeling, baby?"

"So good... daddy." I blissfully answered, smiling at him as I nuzzled and soaked up how close he was to me right now.

It was the closest we had been all weekend, never mind tonight.

"I didn't hit you too hard, did I?"

"You didn't hear me ringing my bell, did you?" I said softly, earning myself a wicked smile from him.

"I guess not." Harry murmured, "I'm so fucking hard for you, Izzy..."

"Are we done with the name calling now, daddy?" I asked, raising my eyebrow up at Harry, "I've missed it... I didn't think that we ever would again after Oscar."

Harry sheepishly laughed, hiding his face into my shoulder as he kissed me there.

"Neither did I... but I missed it too. I love it when you call me daddy." He replied, "You took to it rather well, though."

"Well spotted." I laughed, his hands now sliding down to unlock my legs from their restraint; "Have you ever done it before?"

"No, never." Harry replied, "Never called anyone mommy before you ask either."

I smirked, "Good. Because you're only doing it with me, got it?"

"You would be an awesome Dom. So fuckin' bossy." Harry grinned, his hands now stroking up my legs as they both relaxed finally from being released; "Hmm, you're still so very wet baby."

"Got any other plans for me, sir?" I grinned, as Harry crawled above me, his mouth littering my body with kisses.

"Hm, no. But I would like you to do one thing if I untie you completely."

"What's that?"

"If I let your arms go, and you lay completely still on the bed, could we possibly try something different?"

"What is it?" I asked, sounding interested.

"Like we said earlier, I'd love to fuck your throat, Iz." Harry admitted, curling up beside me; "Let me have complete control of your throat... all you have to do is lay there and let me do all the work above you."

God, he had never sounded sexier.

"I'm still your favourite fuck toy, and if that's what you want Harry, then do it. I still want to be dominated... so if you want that, then use me. Use my throat, baby."

"One condition." Harry replied, the tip of his finger stroking my lips softly, "When I'm not fucking your throat and you need to breathe, while you're licking me can we try the daddy thing again...? See how it goes?"

I nodded, "Okay."

"If it's too weird, we'll stop it... I totally understand." Harry whispered, "But while I have the power over you, yes I would like us to try." He meekly responded, to which I grinned back at him.

"Okay," I agreed, "We'll give it a try."

Harry grinned happily, moving up to kiss me softly before unbuckling the shackles that were holding my wrists up above me.

As soon as my arms were released, I realised how achy they were due to my muscles being stretched, and before Harry set to work above me, he massaged my arms gently and eased some life back into them.

"Thank you, daddy." I whispered, as our mouths met, kissing each other hungrily.

It was quick, wet and dirty; and unlike any of our other kisses we had ever shared before.

I looked up at Harry, watching him move above me still fully dressed in his suit.

"You have no idea how much that fucking turns me on." Harry whispered, releasing a slight groan as the curve of my foot palmed his cock through his trousers.

"I think you should take your trousers off, daddy. It'll be easier."

"Okay, princess." He agreed, taking a step back to rid himself of his shoes, socks, trousers and finally, his boxers.

My mouth watered at the sight of him all hard and erect, the tip of his cock pulsating from the pressure.

I waited for him to make the next move, but he was just staring at me, taking in my vulnerable nude body.

Then he smiled, and I could see the love he had for me in his eyes... we were together, as a unit, sexually and non sexually.

We were a team.

I smiled back softly, wanting to please my future husband to be in any way that I could.

My eyes fell onto his hard cock and I could clearly make out his slit, which was oozing with slick pre-cum liquid already.

Harry moved above me slowly, my free hands now touching his legs and thighs slowly, my fingers caressing his skin before he gently rubbed the tip of his manhood around my scarlet stained lipstick lips.

"Going to take daddy's cock like a good girl?" he asked, teasing himself slowly as he rubbed his tight skin over my lips.

I nodded, before my tongue darted itself out and hit his cock, rewarded with his salty and very yummy taste.

I wanted more, especially as he had focused on me so much tonight, so I moved my hands to his thighs ready to steady myself for his thrusting, when Harry suddenly moved forward and his manhood was in my mouth.

He wasn't in my throat just yet, but he was in my mouth and enjoying the feeling of having me beneath him, unaware of how he was going to do this.

He was suspended above me, his fists clenched either side of my waist, his kneecaps either side of my head, while I devoured his dick as much as I could before he gained full control of the situation again.

"Fuck Izzy, that's it... suck it baby, suck daddy's cock like a good girl."

Urged on with his words and encouragement, I did what I was told, teasing his tip and dragging out the pre-cum, before nuzzling my face into his balls and licking his shaft all over; watching proudly as the tremors shot through his body intensely.

"Daddy's cock tastes so good." I groaned, slipping my tongue and treating Harry's dick with the wettest blow job I could muster.

He deserved it, completely.

Not many men would have done to me what Harry had done tonight, and so I wanted to please him with his one request.

It was the least I could do.

I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock, feeling his grip on my hips tightening as he pressed himself further down.

Before I knew it, Harry had gently eased himself down my throat and I could barely breathe, my throat engulfing around him tightly.

"Fuck, Izzy.... fuck." He breathed, "Hold it baby, hold it for me." He exhaled, my lips now secured around him; "That's a good girl..." He encouraged, the pressure of my throat now going back to normal after Harry pulled back out.

I gasped, my lips covered in my own saliva and Harry's dripping pre-cum, my chest heaving as I tried to control my breathing.

Even though I was still struggling to breathe, I soldiered on and continuing lathering up Harry with long, thick strokes of my tongue, giving him all the attention I could muster before he sat back onto his knees and tilted my head backwards, his fingers flexed at the back of my neck and holding my head firmly.

"Do it daddy, fuck me."

He didn't need telling twice.

Harry moved swiftly, fucking my mouth and throat softly and gently, before moving at a pace that suited us both.

Harry had complete control over my head, mouth and throat, controlling how I was extending my neck and how much of his cock I could swallow (sometimes all of it when my gag reflex relaxed).

As he requested, when my mouth wasn't full, I called him daddy more times than I could count and I completely laid still as he abused my throat, the girth of his dick thick in my throat and pounding against my pulse.

I couldn't wait to watch this back on the camera, seriously.

"I'm going to come, Izzy..." Harry breathed, as I used my hand to stroke his thigh to clarify that I was good to go; "I want to come down your throat, Izzy... don't move baby, ah fuck that's good... shit, Izzy, fuck-"

I popped him out of my mouth, my neck and head still extended, giving him the princess doe eyes that he loved under my eyelashes as I kissed him gently all along his balls and the back of his shaft, nuzzling my face in what made him a man.

"Come for me daddy, I want it so bad in my mouth..."

"Fuckin' Christ-" Harry swore loudly, his cheeks puffing out as I swallowed him back up again, feeling his dick move vigorously and deeply inside my throat, slick and sliding; "Fuck, I'm coming..." Harry yelled, "Fuck Izzy, take it... Take it all from daddy, c'mon baby swallow me up-"

I choked, literally, feeling the thick, hot spurts of cum spill down my throat, Harry screaming above me as my throat enclosed around him aggressively.

I could barely breathe, yet he held me there tightly as he came violently and so intimately, my eyes widening at the feel of him vibrating so deeply in my throat.

My hair was messy and sticky behind me, while Harry exhaled and inhaled loudly above me, shaking everything that he had inside of him for me to swallow up.

Gently, he eased himself out of me, gasping and tensing as my now smudged lips caressed and kissed his dick that was covered in a mixture of both my saliva and his come.

I stuck my tongue out and licked him clean, even though my throat felt like it had been ripped out and torn to pieces, but I had never felt hornier.

Harry was still struggling to breathe, and as soon as my own breathing had calmed down, I managed to lift myself up and go to him, helping him to lay on his side so he could get himself together.

The last thing we needed was for him to have an asthma attack.

I kissed him softly through the material of his shirt and jacket, staining the colour with my smudged scarlet red lips and probably a bit of saliva and come too.

"Have you got your pump, Harry?"

"I'm okay." He said breathlessly, "You, constantly blow my fucking mind do you know that?" Harry eventually added, pushing his hand through his hair messily, "Fuck me, that was so hot."

I smiled naturally, utterly pleased with myself.

"That's good to know," I whispered, smiling seductively at him.

I stared at him for quite a bit, waiting for his breathing to settle down.

Harry too watched me back, his fingers gently stroking the skin just above the curve of my breast.

He looked so gorgeous with his messy hair, sweaty face, his green eyes dazed and dark, dizzy from his orgasm.

In return, Harry equally paid me attention and slowly moved his hand down my body, in between my breasts, my stomach and towards my legs.

"Mmm, your thighs are all sticky and hot." he rasped, a small chuckle escaping from his throat.

"Only what you to do me, Harry." I responded gently, my eye catching the anal toy that was beside the bed.

"We don't have too, tonight, if you don't want too. God knows I think we've covered enough tonight." he laughed breezily.

"I don't think my legs could take it." I admitted, "Maybe in LA?"

Harry grinned, "That's something we can definitely do in LA..."

"Just another reason to stay naked, I guess."

"LA is rather hot." Harry said, grinning sneakily at me; "Is your throat okay, baby? I wasn't too rough?"

"It's fine... probably be a bit hoarse tomorrow, but nothing I can't handle. You really liked that, didn't you?" I asked him, curling up to him to a little.

Harry nodded, his hand stroking my back; "It's something I've always wanted to do... just never got round to doing it. I mean, it's sort of similar to doing a 69, but to have your complete trust and faith in me to go to the length that I just did, there's no-one else I'd rather share that with... or any of this with, for that matter."

"Same," I whispered, "But we still have the main event to go... you still have to fuck me with your suit on."

"I can't believe I'm still hard." Harry replied, deadpan like, "I swear I've only ever been able to be like this since you... I've never come and have still been hard afterwards."

I flicked my hair jokingly; "I'm the best there ever was, Harry."

"Damn right you are," he said slowly, shoving me onto my back and kissing my breast; "And you're all mine." he added, bringing his fingers to my smudged lips, pushing them into my mouth one at a time.

I lovingly sucked each of his fingers, circling them with my tongue and biting gently on the tips, just as Harry used his other hand to stroke himself in a slick up and down motion, still rock hard and still having the desire to fuck me senseless.

Watching him get himself off with deep, long slow strokes, made my thighs tremble and my heart race, and I couldn't help but touch myself in response.

Stroking my soaked slit, I continued to suck on his fingers, our eyes glued on one another with such intensity I thought we were going to start a fire between us.

"I love you so much, Iz."

Popping his finger out, I bit my lip and grinned up at him, still teasing and torturing myself, while he still jerked himself off, getting himself ready for our big finale.

"I love you too, Harry."

I groaned as his soaked fingers travelled down my chest, his greedy little fingers cupping at my sore but very sensitive nipples (thanks to the cramps and whipping), his entire hand now grasping at my breast.

"You and me, always. Right?" he whispered, leaning forward and letting go of his dick, his free hand now caressing my face and combing my hair softly.

I moved my hips, feeling him nearing me as I grabbed him by the head and lovingly kissed him, taking just enough of him to make him want nothing more than to be inside of me.

"Always, Harry. Forever." I answered, my breath heavy with want and need; "Now fuck me. Fuck me until I can't think straight and can no longer breathe."

He said nothing, and grabbed my thighs brutally, pushing my legs further apart as he grasped at my ass cheeks, thrusting into me harshly.

I screamed out, my nails digging into his bicep and shoulders, egging him on with a pleading look, gazing at the primal look that was plastered across his face right now.

I could feel him everywhere, my muscles tightened all over my body, my blood was burning deep inside of me and flowing to the most sensitive parts of me I didn't even know existed, while my pussy throbbed and gripped around Harry tightly.

Moving my hands down to his ass, I cupped and cradled him, pushing him further into me, begging him to take me hard and fast like a slut.

I wanted it, badly.

I wanted him to fuck me in his suit like he promised, and I wanted him to make me cream like I never had before.

Yeah, he was half naked now, but that didn't matter to me anymore.

"Fuck me, Harry... I want you to fuck me and don't you dare fucking stop." I breathed, as he continued his punishing thick rhythm, his body pounding into mine harshly; "Please don't stop daddy-"

I winced as he grabbed my hair tightly, pulling at it as his eyes never left mine.

I watched his every movement, anticipating what he was going to do next, my eyes never leaving his as he fucked me into oblivion, his dick hitting a place so deep inside of me I could have sworn I felt it near my stomach.

"That good, princess?" Harry breathed, as I took in a sharp in take of breath; "Is daddy fucking his baby girl good and hard, just how she likes it?"

I nodded, pathetically so, my body seizing with pleasure as he continued at an epic pace.

"Whine for daddy... let me hear how good daddy makes you feel, baby."

My heart quickened it's pace, smashing erratically in my chest as my blood pressure rose dramatically.

Every muscle was burning beneath my skin and I swear every sweat gland on my body was soaked in both of our sweat, but I didn't care.

I really didn't fucking care.

"Oooooooh fuck, daddy keep going-" I whined pathetically, "Fuck me... oh fuck, that's good... fuck that pussy daddy, fuck it good and please make me come- yeah, yeah..."

I screeched as Harry bent my legs even further, bringing them up to his chest before bending them back down to my own, making him go deeper inside of me.

"Shit, you're so tight... mmm, fuck baby."

I clenched at the sheet, screaming as Harry fucked me harder and faster than I ever think he had before, forcing my hands to shoot up into my hair and start pulling at it uncontrollably, still screaming as I came close to coming.

Grabbing at his suit jacket, the material became torn as I gripped at it too tightly, just as Harry shoved me back onto the bed, his hands moving to the side of my face before groping at my neck to keep me still.

"You wanted to be fucked like a slut, I'm fucking you like a slut... because you're my slut. Daddy's horny little slut."

Relentless with his pounding rhythm, Harry slowed his movement down before throwing me onto my front and grasping at my hips, pulling me up.

I could feel his warmth from his breath as he neared me, his lips and tongue working at my anus while his fingers toyed with my clit, my desire clearly evident for him.

"Fuck yes, give it to me Harry..."

A slap to my ass brought me right back into the moment.

"It's daddy, angel. Call me daddy."

Before I could even answer, I cried out loudly as Harry suddenly entered me again, his hands grabbing at my arms and twisting them at the bottom of my back, forcing me to hold hands with myself so he had something to hold onto with the crook of my elbow.

"Oh my fucking God..." I cried, "Yes."

With violent slams and thrusts, I cried out and screamed with pleasure as he fucked me from behind brutally, the only bits of his skin touching mine were from his thighs.

After each and every thrust, came another smack on my ass, and I couldn't for the life of me breathe any slower if I tried.

Harry pressed himself harder into me, pinning my body between him and our ruined bed, his mouth moving hotly all across my back and lower bum, his lips and tongue becoming ravenous as he tried to devour every single inch of me while fucking me beautifully.

"Oh fuck daddy, fuck... that's it... fuck me, I'm so close daddy-"

If I could cry in pleasure, I probably would.

Everything was so intense, so intimate and so beautifully structured with Harry, I couldn't have imagined tonight to have been or gone any better.

Pulling me up so I was now balancing on my knees, I wrapped my arms tightly around Harry's neck as he moved behind me, pulling him down to me so I could kiss him hungrily.

It was a messy kiss, our tongues moving sensually but erotically as his hands cupped and squeezed my breasts, his fingers teasing my nipples which sent shock waves and chills across my body.

"Nobody fucks me the way that you do," I breathlessly told him, arching my back further as he moved deep inside of me, "Nobody, Harry. Shit, baby I'm coming-" I cried out, tugging at his curls as his hand swirled in a repetitive motion on my clit, his body still thrusting madly into mine.

Just as I was on the brink of coming, Harry pulled out and I could have sworn I heard him laughing at me as I abused him verbally, pushing me back onto the bed.

"Edging, princess." Harry breathlessly replied, just has he forced my head into the pillow; "Daddy loves edging you..."

I trembled as Harry's hand slid over my waist and lightly followed my curves down, before spanking me one more time.

Forcing my head to turn to the side, I bit my lip and grinned as he hit me again, enjoying the feel of his hand against my flesh before he stopped and brought his mouth to the base of where he smacked me, his warm tongue mixing with my heated flesh.

I couldn't help but giggle, his mouth moving to my spine as he kissed everywhere and moved sensually up my back, his hands kneading my ass cheeks before he grabbed my hips again, sliding himself back into me.

My fingers clutched at the sheet and pillow, feeling him enter me slowly, little by little at a time.

"Fuck me hard, Harry." I groaned, "No more teasing..." I yearned, "Fuck me, baby."

I could hear his breath behind me as he sunk all the way into me, his body shaking with need against my own, continuing his slow attack as he savoured every second of re-entering me again.

Without warning, Harry grabbed my hair roughly and yanked me up so I was completely at an arch, his dick now pushed deeply within me because of one forced movement with him pulling at my hair.

"Lean on your arms, Izzy." he instructed, and so I did.

I brought myself onto my arms, my back slightly straight but curved at my coccyx.

I moaned as he gripped my ankles and placed them beside his thighs, fucking me with a pounding effect that had me screaming, snapping my neck back and crying out for more.

"Oh God Harry, baby yes!" I groaned, feeling the heat from his body permeating through to me; "Fuck, Harry-"

"You like that Izzy? You like being fucked like this, baby? Daddy's sexy little whore..."

I managed to mewl out my response, making it sound as humanly as I possibly could, my hands gripping at the sheet and pillow, and hell even the headboard at one point as my breath became rapid and rigid.

Before I knew it, Harry pulled himself back onto me, releasing my legs and laying slightly above me, our hands entwined as he fucked me deliciously fast and slow, making sure every inch of our bodies touched one another as he buried his face into my shoulder.

"Fuck, you feel so fucking good Izzy." he grunted, our hands clasped tightly together as he pressed harder into me, wanting more.

I felt him deep within my core, my body shaking as Harry suddenly made his movements slow and deliberate, but still with each thrust, sending me and my orgasm closer and closer to the finishing line.

I could feel him everywhere, his heart pounding, his dick tingling, the material of his shirt hitting my skin as he fucked me like a whore.

Before I could beg for him to make me come, I gasped and cried out, tears streaming down my face as the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced hit me like a tidal wave.

My body stiffened completely, something that had never happened before, and I could barely move as Harry kept fucking me through my tightness, waves of electricity pulsating through me as I soaked both him and the sheets with my earth shattering, body destroying orgasm.

I don't think I have ever come so hard in my life.

Harry, sounding utterly mesmerised as he urged me on, moved closer towards me and pressed his cheek against mine, thrusting harder and faster.

I was far too sensitive and to show it, I let out a muffled whimper, wiping my tears as I let out another 'oh god,' loudly.

Harry groaned, and like magic, my body absorbed him completely, keeping him inside of me as he moved deeper and harder with sheer want, passion, desire and his need to fuck me.

"Can I come in you, baby?" he rasped, his breath shaking behind me; "I want to be a part of you, again."

"You fucking better." I breathed weakly, as Harry pushed intensely, crying out as he finally let go, coming for the second and final time.

I felt Harry go rigid behind me, his body stiffening also as he emptied himself into me, filling me up deep with his hot load that he had bravely managed to keep at bay after all this time.

For someone who once suffered with even getting hard at one point, he sure had turned a corner.

He was a machine, a total fucking sex machine that was all mine.

Collapsing beside me, I heard the material of his shirt and jacket rip, also hearing it land onto the floor beside us near the bed.

I could barely move, but felt somewhat at home having Harry's skin finally against my own, cuddling me lovingly on the bed we had just destroyed together.

"I hope that was everything you wanted." Harry rasped, his chest heaving against my back, "You okay, baby?"

I was laying on my front, completely and thoroughly fucked.

It was everything and more.

"I have never been fucked so passionately, so lovingly, so wholly before." I managed to say, just as he kissed my shoulder and smiled against me, both of our bodies weak, unable to move and completely fulfilled.

"Get some rest, you need it baby." He murmured, his lips tenderly sliding across my skin, "I know how much sleep you need after your pretty cunt has come numerous times for me."

"Mm, Harry..."

Yet before I could even respond properly, darkness eventually took over and I was out for the count, safely wrapped up in his beautiful arms.

***

I need holy water. Pronto.

SJ. xo

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

621K 12.8K 60
My friendship for Harry is laying on green grass on a hazy summer afternoon, hot chocolate in winter and swing sets at the park... But my love for Ha...
22.8K 289 9
After your best friend's parents divorce, you find yourself being the confidant and stress relief of your best friend's dad. He's double your age, ri...
28.2K 2.6K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
Anxious [H.S] Oleh lexi

Fiksi Penggemar

697K 12.5K 64
"Why are you asking me these questions?" I say, I can feel a panic attack coming on. I close my eyes taking a deep breath in and a deep breath out. I...