Doflamingo x OC {Don't Open T...

By Op-Law

'La da, da, da, la da' ~~~~~~~~~~ Word Count - 71,436 More

(1) Dark Desires
(2) A Man & His Dog
(3) Every Key Has A Lock
(4) Dinner to Die For
(5) Midnight Snack
(6) Reasons Behind Hate
(7) Belief
(8) Second Meeting
(9) Friendship
(10) Still A Dream?
(11) Fantasy Meets Reality
(12) The Man Upstairs
(13) Preparations
(14) Surprises
(15) Buttons
(16) Love vs Hate
(17) Abandonment
(18) Dealing With Crazy
(19) Nearly Caught
(20) Things Got Better?
(21) Forgotten Past
(22) History Repeats
(23) A New Dawn
(24) Her Request
(25) Bird Cage
(27) Marriage Plans
(28) Dresses & Cake
(29) Two Different Wants
(30) Invitation
(31) On This Day, Forever Begins
A/N

(26) One Returns

113 7 5
By Op-Law

Doflamingo's Pov

"Really, Doffy?" I knew my feelings toward those people although Elizabeth was currently in the dark regarding their crimes. In time perhaps I would tell her the entire truth but today was not the right time. "You do not understand what they have done. They deserve a much worse title but that would only take up my precious time" When Elizabeth's fingers further tangled into my hair, I thought about getting up. She was starting to pull and while I knew it was not intended, I wanted it to stop. "Will you tell me about it? I want to understand you better"

"No, I will not retell that day. It brings me too much pain" We would have stayed in this position all day although my peace was shattered within a second as someone made their presence known. "Is causing pain not what you crave? Tsk. I thought you have finally come to your senses although I only find you lounging in the arms of a small child" That voice only belonged to one person and as I got off of Elizabeth, I was met by someone who left my kingdom years ago. "Who the hell are you calling a child? Doffy, who is that?"

Elizabeth wanted answers although right now she would need to wait. "Little brother. How did you enter my domain? You left a long time ago" I stood protectively beside Elizabeth although made sure to keep an eye on her encase she decided to move closer to the enemy. "That is not important and frankly I will not be telling you. However, I am curious about something" He was never supposed to return to this kingdom although there was no denying, I was also curious as to why he had arrived after all these years. "What would you be curious about?"

"You allowed Lami to leave. I want to know why. I also want to know why this girl is still alive. You are not the type to own pets or if you do, they do not live long. This one appears healthy enough" It had taken me a moment to realize what Elizabeth had been referred to although before I could reply the girl behind me decided to speak up. "Did he just call me a pet?" Becoming upset would not end well so I tried to deal with the situation quickly and before Elizabeth could see anything unpleasant. "You should leave. This place is my domain and I do not care for guests"

"Hey! Stop ignoring me! Tell me who that man is!" Elizabeth's hand had wrapped around mine as her temper flared but I refused to allow her to move from the chair. She needed to stay away from this man even if I had to use a little force. "Look at what you have done. My Elizabeth is upset" Taking my free hand I patted Elizabeth on the head although pulled away when she tried to slap me. "Doflamingo, stop doing that and you better tell me who that man is!"

I was surprised she did not see the similarities. However, maybe it was for the best she did realize who he was at first glance. I could have easily told I lie but did not want to risk the truth being told immediately after I spoke. So, before she could grow more upset, I started to speak. "He was my little brother" That had made her hand release my own although my brother did not exactly care for my comments. "Tsk. Last time I checked we were still family. Well, that was until you... I am not here to start childish fights with you. Are you going to answer my question or is that too difficult for you"

Getting rid of him would be easy and I was fully intending on throwing him through the nearest window although little Elizabeth had other plans. "Hello, I am Elizabeth. Who are you?" She still remained in her chair but even if she had not moved, I did not care for how she had sent him a warm smile. That smile was for me and I was not about to share it. "Do not speak to him, Elizabeth. You are mine and-"

"Hush. You're too obsessed for your own good. He will answer my question because you refuse to properly introduce him and don't even think about doing anything stupid either Doflamingo" I had nearly missed it however as I heard her speak my full name instead of the nickname, I realized this was going to end badly if I continued to irritate her. "You have found quite the treasure. Hm, I am Donquixote Rosinante. I should be returning to Law. He has been under quite a bit of stress in my absence. Poor thing is bound to lose his mind if left unattended any longer. Oh, and before I leave there is one more thing"

"What would that be?" He had overstayed his welcome and the moment he left I was going to find out exactly how he entered this place. No one should have been able to reach this palace although somehow, he had. "You are someone unable to admit when wrong so I have brought her. She was the one you gave the most care and attention, was she not?" Rosinante had been pointing towards the double doors but before I had the chance to turn something had started running toward me. "Young Master! I missed yo-Ah! I am okay!"

I had not expected it however Elizabeth had seen a threat and kicked it a couple of feet away. "Elizabeth! Why did you do that!?" Rosinante should not have raised his voice at Elizabeth but again the girl decided to speak on her own behalf. "Did you see the teeth on that thing? I was in fear for my life... Hey, where did your brother go? I never got the chance to ask him anymore que-mfff" Looking back I was met by an empty spot where Rosinante once stood although did not think much about it. I highly doubt he was still within this palace.

"That is enough out of you. Go to bed. I have to deal with this small inconvenience" Looking at the child on the ground I started to walk forward but Elizabeth would not allow me to walk more than a step. "Yes, give her a room and make sure she is fed. That's a great plan. I'm so glad you thought of it" That sounded like a demand however I turned to ask her about it. "Excuse me? I have no intention of letting her stay. This palace is only for you and me. There is no room for anyone else"

"Doffy, stop acting like a heartless bastard. Either, you give her a room or you can go find somewhere else to sleep. It's your choice" Staring down at Elizabeth I understood her decision would be final and while I could erase this day from her memories, I was already pushing her to the limit. Using that too often will only cause her harm so I needed to make a choice.

"I will return shortly"

Elizabeth's Pov

Doflamingo was stupid to think I'd let him go anywhere without me. "No, I'm coming with you. I can't trust you to do anything alone" Sure I had just kicked this girl but that was just a reflex and I was sorry about it. To make it up to her I'd have Doflamingo give her a nice place to call home. "That is not necessary" He might have said that although I just walked past him to get closer to Sugar. "I'm sorry for kicking you, Sugar. I thought you were going to attack me"

"Oh, don't worry about it. The Young Master really likes you. I can tell. He had refused to let go of you since the moment we arrived and look! You got him to get rid of the cage! Well, not all of it but finally there is hope" I hadn't noticed it until she pointed it out although taking a look at my shirt, I could see how there was something pulling at it. He had put his strings on me however he never pulled on them so it must have been a comfort thing for him. "Yeah, I guess he does like me. Isn't that right Doffy?"

"Elizabeth, we need to have a discussion in private" I knew this had to be bothering him but he needed to grow up and realize I had made my decision. "Doflamingo, the matter has already been settled. If you continue to fight me it will not end well for you" This was one girl. It wasn't like I was forcing him to allow his entire family back into the palace. "We need to have a discussion"

"Fine but just know I have already made my decision. I am the queen of this kingdom so my say is final" Now, I heard him say it countless times although as he replied I nearly kicked him in the shins. "You are not the queen until you marry me and I highly doubt you would agree to that" I didn't need to argue with this child so I turned back to Sugar in order to ask her a few questions. "Sugar, why are you alone?" There should have been at least one other with her however that was not the case. "What do you mean?"

"Weren't you staying with Vergo?" That man still needed to show me his mice circus so he better be prepared. "My older sister was there too... I do not want to speak about it" When I heard that tone my mood soured. Something was wrong and while I knew it was wrong, I decided to push her to tell me what had happened. "Did something happen?" I started softly without putting much force into it although I would change it depending on how she responded. When she didn't reply at all I asked another question. "Do they know you are here?"

"It does not matter. Not anymore" Her eyes were locked on the floor although I slowly lifted her chin so they would meet mine instead. "Please tell me what happened. You are in pain and I want to know why" Doflamingo had been standing quietly behind me but reached out to place his hand on my shoulder. "Elizabeth, do not continue" For someone who swore he didn't care about his family he seemed to be concerned with this one. I could have done as he asked although it wouldn't have done any good for the truth to remain hidden.

"Shhhh! You don't get to speak. Tell me what happened Sugar. Why are you hurting?" Forcing her to speak was harsh but if things weren't put right, it would only hurt her more in the long run. "Law... It was all his fault" Her voice was low although I heard her loud and clear. "What did Law do?"

"H-He... My big sister is no more... Vergo is no more... I hate that man! He took away everything!" It all happened so quickly although as Sugar's eye started to glow everything around me got bigger. Well, no I was the one that shrunk but as Doflamingo picked me up off the ground I was able to stare into the reflection of his glasses, I had been changed into a toy. "Sugar, that is enough. You need to breathe and get that power under control" Doflamingo was upset although I wasn't in any mindset to stop him right now. "I'm sorry! I-I do not mean to hurt Elizabeth!"

Seeing Sugar run down the hall I turned to make Doflamingo do something about it. "H-Hey! Don't let her get away! She needs to change me back! Look at me Doffy! She turned me into a doll!" He had just been upset but he made no attempt to follow after her. "I will locate her later. She needs time to collect her thoughts" He did make a fair point although this form wasn't exactly ideal. However, instead of going back and forth with him, I had other things to discuss. "Doffy?" I could have waited but this needed to be said sooner than later. "Yes, Elizabeth?"

"He's mad" I could understand Law still blamed Doflamingo for his sister's death although I didn't see what had made him act. He had seemed content with staying in his little house in the forest but something much have changed. However, Rosinante mentioned a girl named Lami. That name was so familiar although she must have been here long before me since as far as I knew it was only the two of us here. "Who?" Hearing Doflamingo speak brought me back to reality but I needed a second to remember what I was talking about.

"Law is mad. You heard what Sugar said didn't you?" I knew when I first met him that he wasn't all there but to hear what he did to Sugar was causing me to be on edge. I was close to that man and he could have easily killed me although somehow, I avoided the worse. "This palace is protected there is no need to be afraid" Maybe before I would have believed that claim but he couldn't think I was stupid enough to forget what just occurred. "No, this palace is not protected. That man entered here and you don't know why"

"Elizabeth, you are safe. I will not let anyone hurt you again I promise" He never gave me anything to ease my mind with what happened with Rosinante and for that reason alone I was done listening to him. However, first I was going to question his wording of that last statement. "What do you mean again?" He immediately replied and as he did, I narrowed my eyes. "Were you not hurt before?" For him to ask me something like that was wrong although it was next to impossible to explain that to him.

"I'm done speaking to you"

I couldn't exactly walk away from him so I only turned my body to put my back to him. "That is fine you have had a long day. How about I take you back t-" His words were cut off too quickly and I was too curious not to ask about it. "What is it Doffy?" Doflamingo's hearing was better than mine. He could probably hear all the way across the palace if he wanted to although I never thought to ask him about it. "I thought I heard something... Wait here Elizabeth I will return shortly"

As he tried to put me down on a nearby shelf, I gripped his fingers so he couldn't leave me there. "Hell no. You're going to take me with you. I'm not staying all by myself when I'm stuck as a doll" He could have just pushed me off and left but he didn't. "You make a good point" He should have known that a long time ago. If he wanted to keep a woman happy just shaking your head and agreeing would get you further along in life. "It's nice you finally see that" This time as he walked down the hall I sat on his shoulder. It was a nice spot to be and it worked better since I could grip his earring hoop if I felt the need. "Elizabeth-"

I knew that was the only name I gave him but I was very quickly getting old. "Can you stop calling me that?" When he turned to look at me, I saw he was confused. "What do you mean? I am using your name" That was true although even with him I wasn't using his first name unless I was mad at him. "Yeah, but whenever you use it, I feel like I'm in trouble"

"Oh... Well, what do you desire to be called?" I would need time to think that through although maybe he could figure that one out. "Don't ask me but stop using my name" He didn't have to listen however as he started to laugh, I turned my head to look over at him. "Fufufu. Such a strange girl you are. I will think of something at a later dat- That sound is getting closer" He was too on edge about whatever sound he was hearing, he needed to calm down. "Relax Doffy. You're overreacting"

"El- You should be taking this matter seriously. What if there is an enemy within the palace walls?" He seemed concerned at first although I doubted it was that serious since he was just standing in the hallway. "I'm not concerned about tha- Look. Is that what I think it is?" Staring down at the floor I stopped the 'threat' Doflamingo had sensed coming. "What are y- Why is there a- Why are you looking at me like that? No. Stop that" I knew this wasn't a threat I couldn't handle alone but right now I was stuck sitting on Doflamingo's shoulder. "Put me down"

"I do not believe that is a good idea. That thing is the same size as you" Doflamingo should have known I was going to get what I wanted and as I stood up, I waited for him to put me down on the floor. "Put me down" Doflamingo did move me into his hand although as he crouched down, he wasn't exactly being quick with doing as I asked. "Fine but if it steps out of line, I will kick it across the room" With that little threat I found myself standing on the tile before I turned back to make sure he wasn't allowed to do that. "You will do no such thing"

"I will and that is a promise" Despite what he said I decided not to fight with him anymore. Dealing with Doflamingo was like fighting with a brick wall so as he stayed in his spot I started to run across the tile. "Kitty-cat! So, fluffy!"

'Meow'

This cat was so fluffy and it didn't even attack me as I moved to climb on its back. "I'm going to keep you" Giving the cat I pat on the head it started to walk forward but Doflamingo didn't look amused by my choice.

"No, you do not know where that thing has been" Doflamingo should have kept his mouth shut since his response only gave me the perfect comeback. "I don't know where you have been either and I let you sleep beside me" His mouth hang open for a moment but eventually he did find his ground to speak. "That is different"

"Nope. This is now my cat"

~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 589 29
๐—ญ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ข๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—–๐—ž ๐—™๐—˜๐—  ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ โ†ฃ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด...
115K 1.9K 87
Requests are always open. Message me the details.
29.5K 703 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
17.3K 162 39
Hello and welcome to my book of one-shots. Here you can read the amazing requests I have done form my Tumblr and I do take requests the fandoms very...