MERI CHANDANI

By Eclip_seria

''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat k... More

Important Notes
TRAILER AND DEDICATION
Character Aesthetic and Trailer
HER SIMPLE LIFE OR HIS DARK WORLD
A SIGHT TO BEHOLD
SHE IS MINE
SHADES OF HIS OBSSESSION
DESTRUCTIVE CURSE
INDEED A TIGRESS
HIS TO THE ETERNITY
DRENCHED IN PASSION
MONSTER FROM THE PAST
A RACE FOR LOVE
A CLAIM OF A WIN
DANGEROUSLY POSSESSIVE
BEGINNING OF HAPPINESS OR MISERIES
A STEP TO FOREVER
CELEBRATION OF LOVE
AVENGING HER TEARS
LET THE LOVE CONSUME US
SHADOWS OF EVIL
PAST KNOCKS THE DOOR
CONSPIRACY AGAINST THEM
A KNOWN BACKSTABBER
A DARK SHADE OF HIS LOVE
BECOMING A SINSTER FOR HER
MOMENTS OF LOVE
IS THIS HOW OUR STORY ENDS
A LOST BATTLE OF SURVIVAL
HIS UNTAMEABLE RAGE
HAPPINESS WITH RISING VENGEANCE
THE PREDATORY EVIL EYES
ART OF TWISTED MIND GAMES
THE TRANSPARENT TRUTH
THE CHASE FOR THE BATTLE
DESTINATION OF FOREVER
EPILOGUE: THEIR HAPPY EVER AFTER
THE EMPRESS OF HIS HEART

IT ENDED WITH BLOOD

23.3K 920 59
By Eclip_seria

AUTHOR'S POV

A day later

Two men dressed up as bodyguards entered the hall and after examining the area properly, one of them called his boss to give the whole update.

''Shoot her when they both are together, she should take her last breath in his arms. What kind of mafia king he will be if he won't able to save his woman'' his boss ordered laughing wickedly to which he nodded and told the other assassin the same.

''Technically we are going to die at any cost, if we killed her then ASR will give us a brutal death and if we don't then the boss will kill us, this is a loss-loss situation for us'' the junior assassin said which made him think this decision too, but now he dont have a choice.

''Do what our boss said our loyalty is with him, dont think about the damn consequences'' taking a deep breath senior assains ordered but deep down he was scared too.

Soon they mixed up with other guards and were waiting for the perfect time. But little they knew when the king himself is protecting his queen no one can touch her shadow.

AASHIVIK'S POV

My breath hitched for a moment when I saw her, She is looking like an angel clad in a Pink and Silver lehenga. Admiring her every feature, I glanced at her fondly, her innocent brown eyes which pulls me towards her, her plum lips which is painted in light pink lipstick which is going to be smudged soon by me, her neck and collarbone which are hidden behind a transparent net dupatta and the most eye-catching was her bare waist. She is looking like the angel of everyone's dreams but she is my beautiful reality.  

''Bro, stop staring at she is all yours'' Ryan teased me and it broke my trance. 

''Come on Ryan, no use saying this our big anaconda is turned into a lovesick puppy now'' Riddhan said and they both share a hi-fi. Ignoring them I continue to look at her, but she caught me staring at her and smiled brightly.

She made her way to me and stood in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her

''Can I marry you today'' I spoke my thoughts and she laugh at my words

''Patience, Shiv just three days and we will be married'' she said keeping her hand on my chest I whined hearing her 3 days are too much for me. Soon I heard some throat-clearing sounds, I want to kill these fuckers now. Finally, when I got her in my arms after so many hours and they have to poke their nose.

''Hey, guys it's good to see you all here'' she greeted all of them creating a distance between us facing them. But I again slid my arms around her waist keeping my chin on her shoulder and taking her in a back hug. She tried to remove my hands but give up as I tighten the grip and placed her hand above mine.

''Vik, you are crushing my tiny sugar pie'' Aaron said and I rolled my eyes mouthing him fuck off.

''You are looking beautiful, little one'' Ivyan complimented her she smiled and return the gesture by complimenting him. She didn't compliment me till now but called him handsome, this isn't fair. I twirl her as our chests collided she squealed in amusement.

''I am more handsome than him but still, you didn't compliment me'' I told her, I know I am being a bit dramatic, Call me jealous or possessive but I need her damn attention and compliments. 

''Shiv, you look handsome as ever, but there is someone who is more handsome than you in this room, who just swept my feet off'' she said dreamingly it made me tighten my grip around her.

''Who is he, just tell me his damn name'' I spoke controlling my anger, I dont want to spoil everything because of my anger. She pointed out in a direction, I turned my head to look in that direction. There was that tiny rat wearing a suit looking cute and handsome surrounded by many little girls and even their mom and sisters were there. Indeed he is a charmer and a tough competition, he walked in a swag in our direction with a bunch of roses, wearing a sunglass in the hall.

''This ish for you my pretty lady'' he spoke in his childish tone handing her the flowers, which she took gladly pecking his cheek, in return, he pecked her cheeks too.

''Are you by chance trying to steal my girl tiny rat'' I glared at him wiping her cheek with a blazer sleeve.

''If it ish workinggg then yesh'' he said giggling  I knew it this was his conspiracy to steal her, but you messing with a wrong my dude, she is off limits. Her friends took her away from me, she whispered you are handsome as always in my ears and left leaving that tiny rat who was playing with my friends.

''Hey, tiny rat what if I help you to find a girlfriend and in return, you will stop being clingy to my woman'' I grabbed his attention and proposed my idea to which he just chuckled in response.

''I habe many girlfriends but I love buii'' he said I was about to reply to him but my dad called me as it was time for the ring ceremony, I left as I know there is no use talking to him.

Climbing onto the stage I stood there impatiently waiting for her. I smiled when she made her way to the stage with her Chachu and bhai and came in front of me. That tiny rat brought the rings and gave them to us again kissing her cheeks. But to my surprise he gestured for me to come to his height, narrowing my eyes I crouch down in front of him.

''You lobe my bui- she is angel, Ishu lobe her too and share my ice-creamm she is besht and You are no bad you good so I lobe you too'' he said kissing my checks, which made me a shock.  I smiled and pecked his forehead. He smiled too and gave me the ring.

''But she lobe ish more'' he said and stuck his tongue running away. The nerve of this tiny rat. Today is a good day for you as I am getting engaged to my love so I will leave you. 

I bent down on one knee in front of her and took out my hand for her, I could hear the crowd hooting crazily but I choose to ignore everything and focus on her. Staring deeply into my eyes she placed her palm on mine, her cheeks becoming damn red because of blushing. I slid the ring on her finger and pecked her knuckles. Everyone clapped and cheered for us and some of them popped champagne bottles. 

When it was her turn without any hesitation I showed her my hand waiting for her to put the ring, everyone laughed at my desperation including her. She shook her head and held my hand sliding the ring. She interlocked her hand around my neck and in reflex, I held her waist.

''Step 2 clear successfully'' she whispered softly in my ear placing a tender kiss on my cheek, I smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Soon all the guests start to congratulate us, I slid my hand on her bare waist keeping her all to myself.

''Ladies and Gentlemen now our couple is official engaged, so it's time to celebrate why dont we start with a romantic dance by our handsome groom and gorgeous bride, are you ready love birds? So please give a huge round of applause to our lovely couple'' the host announced and I heard lots of cheers for us.

As soon as I heard the announcement of the couple's dance I forwarded my hand to her which she gladly took. Placing a kiss on her knuckles I reduced the distance between us and pulled her closer sliding my hand one from her waist and another interweaving with her hand, she clutched my shoulder in response. The lights were almost dim only we can we see each other, she was looking at me with adoration.

Meri raahein tere tak hain
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai
Ishq mera tu beshaq hai
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

 I caressed her cheeks with my knuckles lovingly. Never in my life have I imagined myself to be with someone but here I am getting engaged to the love of my life. It's one of the best days of my life, I already decided that I am going to pamper her, love her and will treat her like a queen, my queen. She is the best anyone can get and the best part is she is mine. We start to sway our bodies with the tune of the song, this song is totally describing my feelings for her.

Saath chhodunga na tere pichhe aaunga
Chheen lunga ya Khuda se maang laaunga
Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

 ''I love you'' I whispered softly in her ear and slid both my arms on her waist I kissed her cheek, her brown eyes shined brightly and a smile spread across her face making her dimples pop up. 

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaunga
Keetey waadeya nu umraan nibhaunga
Tujhe har vaari apna banaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

I spun her making her back collide with my chest and took her in a back hug keeping my chin on her shoulder, she closed her eyes in ecstasy. Suddenly in dim light, a red dot was aimed at her chest which is barely visible to anyone but I was close to her so I can easily observe it, this alerted me this isn't any beam of light but someone is targeting her. Following my instinct, I turn her around hiding her small frame with my large ones and from the corner of my eye I signalled Ridhaan to handle this matter for now.

Lakhaan ton juda main hoyi teri ḳhaatir
Tu hi manzil dil tera musaafir

I tucked her hair strand behind her ear delicately. She rested her head on my chest tapping her fingers and we move slowly yet rhythmically.

Tere liye main jahaan se takraunga
Sab kuch khoke tujhko hi paaunga
Dil banke main dil dhadkaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

She twirled in my arms and I jerked her a little towards me and dipped her down unexpectedly, trusting me she just interlocked her arms around my neck.  We shared an intense eye lock before I pull her up, her eyes reflecting the trust she has for me which I will never break. Titling my head a little I looked at the snipper smirking as he was caught by Ridhhan, What does he think of himself he will try to kill my woman in front of me, I will let him do so. Just get for your painful death.

Sonh teri main kasam yehi khaunga
Keetey waadeya nu umraan nibhaunga
Tujhe har waari apna banaunga
Main tera ban jaaunga

I knew you will save me her heart whispered

I will always baby his lips replied

I lifted her little and twirled, she wrapped her arms around my neck and giggled happily. That's how I want her to be smiling always.

Meri raahein tere tak hain
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai
Ishq mera tu beshaq hai
Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

Putting her down I kissed her forehead and pecked her lip. Soon I heard a thunder of clasps and whistle it made me realize that the song is over, she blushed furiously and hid her face in my chest. I smile at her cute antics but soon it turned into anger as I remembered someone tried to kill her.

CHANDANI'S POV

(A Mehndi function is a pre-wedding event for the bride and their closest female friends and family members. The main focus of the event is the application of the bridal mehndi, or henna design, to their hands and feet)                                                                                                                                                                                    -Info by google

I woke up late this morning because the function went on till late at night. Everyone was dancing and enjoying happily. Last Night was our engagement, Yes I can't believe we are finally engaged. Today is my Mehandi function, I wore a green lehenga and did my makeup, and for hair, I took help from Sara. 

''Maam you are looking so pretty'' Claire complimented me, she is my personal female bodyguard who was appointed today only, Courtesy of my dear Shiv. I already have 4 personal bodyguards who follow me like a shadow, I dont need more but he texted me saying it's necessary and I agreed. Honestly, the main reason for accepting her is she gives me so much positive vibe and she looks so dammn hot, I am literally a fan of her perfect body, she is a balance of feminine and masculine energy. I need her workout routine. Getting out of my thoughts, I smiled and thanked her.

As I reached the garden the fragrance of fresh flowers hit my nostrils, this is so soothing. Following Chachi's order, no men were present there. I sat on the couch and the henna artist start doing their work on my hands. Everyone was chit-chatting and playing games, but where is my baby and girl gang? They are nowhere to be seen from the morning. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when many little girls made a line at the entrance. They have boards that say it's time for fun our gorgeous soon-to-be bride, you still have time wanna run away with me. I laughed reading all of them. 

Suddenly all the girls cornered themselves and Ishaan made his entry dancing to the song Bachna ae Haseeno, he copied every step from Ranbir Kapoor's performance and danced with his swag, at the end of the performance I blew a kiss at him which he catch jumping and keep in his pocket. I laugh my heart out seeing his cute antics. After that, my girl gang danced to the infamous music Mehandi hai Rachne wali Once my hand design is completed I joined them in dancing crazily. Soon everyone got busy with photoshoots, and Anshi and Mishti start clicking my pics which I pose gladly. The henna artist applied henna on my legs too.

I looked at my hands and legs filled with henna, it looks beautiful. Bhabhi came with a plate full of my favourite dishes, she made me eat. Tears welled up in my eyes when I remember in childhood she used to make me eat with her hands like this, even if I show many tantrums. She rubbed my tears off and hugged me tightly, I controlled myself and smiled at her.

AASHIVIK'S POV

''Stop it, Vik, we have to protect her right now dont waste your energy on him they are dead already'' Ryan yelled at me stopping me from kicking those bloody dead bodies

Rage is the only emotion I am feeling right now. Those bloody assains shoot each other and die on the spot before I could do something. I sat on the chair gritting my teeth and looking at them, the nerve of them trying to kill my love in front of my eyes. The room is filled with silence but a loud ringtone made me jerk to reality. It was one of them I took the phone out of his pocket, the number flashed with the name boss. I smirked and picked up.

''Hello ASR, shocked how I know, remember me, Dont be shocked I know they will be dead at the moment when I gave them the task to kill your woman'' the caller said arrogantly taunting me that today he reached near my woman.

''Who the fuck are you'' I yelled at him, this man is testing my patience. He is going to get a painful death for thinking to hurt my moon.

''Your destruction little champ'' as soon as I heard those words I immediately knew who was he.

''You snatched my queen now it's time to snatch yours, be ready you always won't be able to protect her what's her name, Ahan Chand-'' I cut him between and warned him not to complete the sentence.

''Be careful brother taking her name can lead a way to hell, and the last thing never compares my queen with yours'' I warned him but he chuckled saying my little champ doesn't change at all.

''I changed my mind now I dont want to snatch her from you this soon, I want to see your vulnerability when I kill her slowly in front of your eyes it's time for you to be careful champ I can attack her from anywhere doesn't matter if you are around or not'' he threatens me to which I let out a cruel laugh, he thinks it's easy to kill her.

''Game on brother, no one can hurt a queen when a king is protecting her, you want a fight I will bring the war gladly'' I smirked and cut the call. 

 I threw the chair against the glass wall breaking it into pieces. Looking at the shattered piece of glass I found myself standing in the same spot I was in three years back. I pull my hair in frustration and screamed at the top of my voice. What the hell finally when we are about to live a happy life these rivals keep coming and I know it's just the beginning. 

He cannot do anything to her until I am with her, I keep on rambling about this in my mind.

Next Morning

Currently, I was sitting in my office the designer was showing me the 3d model of my new mansion. Not just a mansion, my new home where I and my moon will live happily. I planned this when she came into my life. I already knew I need to protect her at any cost and this is for her protection.

'' Sir, as you wanted we installed all the latest technologies in the mansion, we just need to test them once. This is the 3d model of your new mansion, first, the entrance has an in-built machine gun that can be activated from anywhere, and works on voice commands. The boundaries are all protected with a laser beam that is invisible to the naked eye, but can be seen with 3d glasses in the case of trespassing this laser beam will alert the whole mansion'' he explained demonstrating everything to which I nodded and ordered him to continue. 

''Also, every room is highly password protected, and your master bedroom and the weapon room have a fingerprint lock and face ID. Even if by chance someone crosses all these and enters through the main door, he will be instantly caught as the main door has a face ID feature, and the unknown can be recognized easily. We have made the mansion laminated glass and for the windows, Polycarbonate window panels are used, they both are known as unbreakable glass. The security system is imported and has high technology with night vision cameras. The mansion has many secret rooms and basements for extra safety. Do you want to add any addition sir'' the designer further added, I was very impressed as this is all I want. I planned this mansion a long time ago when she came into my life and now after the wedding, she is going to live there with me.

''You know when the mansion is ready what you have to do'' I questioned them Nah I dominate them, they both nodded weakly. I asked them to leave this country my initial plan was to kill them as they had every secret of the mansion but I choose not to do this because now I will change all the passcodes and I inserted many more functions in the house they dont even about them. If in future anyone asked them about the loopholes they will leave nothing to say.

'' Vik dont you think this is too much, I know it's for her safety but it feels like you are caging her''  Aaron questioned to which I let out she will be safe that's all I want.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on the chair her shining innocent brown orbs and her alluring smile came into my mind. Fuck Because of all this mess, I missed her Mehandi function though it was a ladies' ritual, but, I want to see her then I saw the message Anshi send me. It had her all solo and some candid, she is looking so ethereal I can't describe it in the words. She was smiling and laughing without any stress or fear. That's what it should be she dont have to be scared of anyone, not even me.

Her smiles are damn addictive, I will make sure this won't smile leave her face, never ever.

''Okay I agree you will protect her inside the mansion, but when she will be outside'' Ivyaan questioned me. I would have killed him with a snap if he wasn't my friend. I know they all are equally protective of her and I respect that but I can protect her single handly. 

''Who said she is going to leave the mansion'' I replied caressing her face from the phone screen

'' Kabir test everything and I want the report tomorrow morning'' I ordered Kabir and left from there, leaving them stunned. 

After an hour

Reaching the mansion, I walked into her room, she was giggling sitting there and giggling with her friends. I gave them a look and they left not before giving me a thumbs up with an All the best. What's going in here? 

''I haven't kissed you since the morning, let me kiss you first'' I let out desperately pulling her closer but she kept her hand on my lips and nodded her head negatively.

''First, find your name in Mehandi then you can have what you want'' she teased running away, I chase her behind and pinned her to the wall and nuzzle my cheek on her. Her breath was uneven, her chest was heaving up and down.

Taking her hand I trace the patterns of the dark- red coloured henna imprinted on her hands and found my name on her ring finger it was mixed with patterns but still stood out. I couldn't help but grin seeing my name on her palm.

''Bhabhi said the colour of mehndi shows how much the husband will love in future, the darker the colour, the deeper the love is'' I heard her attentively, in morning Ridhaan was pulling my leg saying that her henna will be darker. Honestly, I dont care about all this but let her believe all these myths I know my love is increasing every day, and the colour of henna can't describe my love for her. I took her in my arms and made ourselves comfortable in bed. She was sitting in between my legs telling me about her day and function excitedly, I was playing with her fingers. 

'' Shiv'' she mumbled making patterns on my chest, I hummed in response.

''You said you will do anything for me, right'' she questioned out of nowhere which made me stun for a moment but I still replied yes anything.

''So will you apply henna on your hand too, for me please'' I jerked up hearing her, she wants me to apply Mehandi, are you kidding me? Have you ever seen a  Mafia King with henna... No no, my hands are made for holding guns, not for this.

''Okay you don't have to do it, let's sleep now'' she spoke sadly laying on the bed as I didn't respond. I can't see her upset like this especially because of me.

So what will you do, apply henna on your hands, the same hands which are usually covered with blood, now they will be covered in henna my mind mocked me

It's not a big deal, it's not permanent think about her happiness my heart rebuked.

Everyone will laugh at you my mind mocked again

This will make her smile dont forget your vow to keep her happy my heart said

Shut up both of you 

''Will your name on my hand will work, I dont want those patterns your name is enough for me'' I said and she sat up straight on the bed excitedly. I nodded and asked for the cone she grin hard and ran away and came back with a henna cone.

''Your name is written on my heart and soul, just body was left now, so do the honours'' I forwarded my palm to her she smiled and wrote her name with a heart and infinity symbol on my palm. 

''Now shall we sleep, I am hell tired and I need you in my arms right now'' she nodded and open her arms, I jumped on her and took her in my arms soon we dozed off.

SANGEET NIGHT

(This musical night is a celebration of the union of not only the couple but the bonding of both families. This celebration includes dances performed by relatives and friends of the Bride and Groom, songs by the elder female members of the family sung in unison with the bride as the focal point, and an open dance floor to commemorate the festivities for the following days)                                                       -  Info by google

As I walked into the hall I was mesmerised by the decorations, it was all decorated in golden colour, in the corner there was a stage for me and her to sit and the centre of the all is empty as it is for dance with a chandelier hanging there. The hall was blasting with loud music guest was almost there just my bride is left now. Why she always makes me wait so much? Shoving my hand inside my pocket I patiently waited for her, sipping my drink. My friends teased me as I was looking at the entrance every now and then but do I care? Absolutely not.

After a few minutes, I heard the commotion and looked at the entrance. The light dimmed and music played in the background, my heart almost jumped out when I saw her entering the hall twirling her lehenga. Her face was covered with a veil but I can recognize her easily. She was in the middle with many girls around her. She was looking breathtakingly gorgeous in her lehenga but I want to see her face which was covered with the veil.

Maine Haan Kya Kaha
Dil Mera Kho Gaya
Aashiqo Ki Gali Mein
Gazab Ho Gaya

Din Sang Gujri Raate Bhi
Mera Chain Kho Gaya
Chalo Maana Mujhe Pyaar
Tagda Yaar Ho Gaya

She took her step inside and jerked her veil revealing her beautiful face, which is covered with bold makeup today, she blew a kiss in my direction and made a heart with her hands, A light blush crept on my neck and ears I rubbed the back of my neck to calm me down. This girl never fails to amaze me.

Main Chali, Mein Chali
Dekho Pyaar Ki Gali
Mujhe Roke Na Koi
Main Chali, Main Chali

Mujhe Jaana Hai Waha
Mera Pyaar Ho Jaha
Wahi Mera Jaha
Main Chali, Main Chali

Koi Khel To Nahi
Ye Hai Pyaar Meri Jaan
Mujhe Pata Na Chala
Kaise Kab Ye Ho Gaya

She moved her body perfectly with the rhythm while lip-syncing the song and winked at me. Her girl gang were dancing with her and the whole crowd was encouraging her.

Sare Social Media Te Ni
Saada Charcha Ho Gaya
Valentine Day Karke
Ni Tera Kharcha Ho Gaya

She hit her head dramatically and sway her body giving me a cheeky smile, I bite my inner cheek, thinking how I fell in love with this crazy girl. She is a little crazy but mine.

Main Chali, Main Chali
Dekho Pyaar Ki Gali
Mujhe Roke Na Koi
Main Chali, Mein Chali

Ha, Ha Haan Meri Jaan
Mujhe Jaana Hai Waha
Mera Pyaar Ho Jaha
Wahi Mera Jaha

She came into the middle of the hall twirling and flaunting her lehenga and moved her body with the rhythm of the music and point out a finger at me.

Main Chali, Main Chali
Dekho Pyaar Ki Gali
Mujhe Roke Na Koi
Main Chali, Main Chali

At last, she came and drop her body which I caught smoothly wrapping my hands around her waist her face was hidden in my chest, I placed my one finger beneath her chin which made her look up straight into my eyes she interlocked her hands behind my neck.

''I never knew you can dance this gracefully, I won't mind if in future you decide to put on a private show, exclusively for me'' I whispered naughtily in her ears, a red blush crept on her cheeks and she hit me lightly muttering shameless, hiding her face in my chest. I chuckled and kissed the top of her head soon I heard many whistles and cheers which made her blush more.

''She is good at lap dance too jiju, I saw it with my own eyes '' Mishti teased her to which she widen her eyes and glared at her muttering shut up. I know this incident they gave her a dare to do a lap dance and thank god, it was only Mishti and Kirti, I am glad no one except them saw her dancing like that. Soon I will see too.

''This isn't fair I am your husband so I should be the one getting this treatment not her'' I rasped and she glared at me too calling me a pervert. What's a pervert in this I am demanding a lap dance from my own wife and she will give me one in the future, bet on it with her consent. I raise my eyebrow and challenged her to do the same. She laughed and trace her finger from my lips to my neck. I gulped hard feeling aroused by her seductive gesture.

''Challenge accepted but you have to work hard for it'' she kissed my jaw and winked at me, fuck she is playing bold now which is not good for me, If things go like this I end up losing control.

Soon everyone joined the stage and start to dance as per everyone's request we danced to a romantic song Aankho se batana. Then function ended with my teasing and her blushing cheeks.

CHANDANI'S POV

Throwing up in all the food I had in the basin I washed my face and took a deep breath when I notice blood dripping out of my nose. I vomited twice in the last 3 hours and it is making me feel dizzy, It happened after our Sangeet function was over. I need to talk to someone about this, I am not feeling okay and this is not normal. 

''Ouch,'' I screamed clutching my stomach as a cramp hit me out of nowhere. I know it's not a simple period cramp and my periods are over for this month. Tears formed in my eyes as I notice blood coming out of my mouth as well, clutching my stomach tightly I sat on the floor pressing my knees against my chest. Why I am feeling this much pain? I tried to get up but failed terribly and that's it black spots start appearing in front of my eyes and my eyelids were getting heavy with every second. I struggle to keep my eyes open but I felt so weak all of a sudden soon the darkness engulfed me.

THIS IS FOR TODAY...

What do you think is the person who wants to kill his little moon? and what happened to her suddenly...

What do you think will be Aashivik's reaction when he will see her in this condition?

Do share your thoughts about the update. I have been requesting this to you every time please dont be a silent reader if you like the chapter please vote then. The votes and comments are so less compared to the views which are discouraging to me. Next time I will upload it when I will be satisfied with the votes and comments..

Also, I want to say thank you to my loyal readers who vote every time and dont let my hard work sink... A big thanks to all of you and a virtual hug..  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 35.8K 51
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
15.3K 1K 27
It was their first night after marriage and he came inside She looked at him and picked nearby vase "Don't you dare to force yourself upon me... I'l...
653K 38K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
1.1M 24.2K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...