๐”พ๐• ๐•๐••๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐”ฝ๐•๐• ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ ||...

By dragonshardtales101

Most group of friends have trios, like two boys and one girl. So what if Wukong and Macaque had another frien... More

Goddess Guanyin's Mercy
Unsealed
The Sounds of Laughter
A visit to the Library
A time for tea at the noodle Shop
A New Shop in Town Never Hurt Anybody.
How the Daughter met the Monkeys
A Scholar's dream
Juicy Gossip
Introducing, The Demon Fox King
The Jaded-Face Princess
Princess Iron Fan's Arrival
Justice served with satisfaction
The Child of Entertainment
A Child who needed Love
A Monkey's fear
Silk-Ridge
A Way In the City
The Ritual For the Throne
Jinhua vs. Hundred-Eyed Demon Lord
The Rise of a New Queen
Departure
The Mastermind
Ren's Contract
The Unexpected Calvary
The Power of a God
The Great War
A Celebration is in Order
An Unsuspected Apprentice
A Fragile Truce
The Twins of the Two-Faced Vixen
Still in Grieving
Epilogue | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 1
A New Adventure Begins | 2
A New Adventure Begins | 3
A New Adventure Begins | 4
A New Adventure Begins | 5
I've Seen Worse Weather
Distant Memory
A Small Heart to Heart
Meeting an Old Friend
A Little Chat
The Start of the Tragedy
I Don't Need Help
Dark Cryptic Key
The Fall of Shinokuta
An Awakening
The Battle of Conquest
Sealed Away
Rejuvenation
Another Side
Home at last Ren
A Little Mischeif Never Hurt Anyone
Mind Games
A Child's Jealousy
A Needed Distraction
Bull Family's Attack
Epilogue | 2
A Spider's Rise | 1
Spider's Rise | 2
Spider's Rise | 3
Spider's Rise | 4
Spider's Rise | 5
Spider's Rise | 6
Home Shenanigans
How to Apologize
The Letter
Sworn Brothers
Meeting the Possessed Host
Explain It to Me
Bai'He's Desperate Cry
Preparing for the Worst
Shadow meets an Illusion
Mayor's Visit
A Cup of Tea
Interference
Advice for a Fallen Queen
Macaque's Lesson
The Pawn
Processing
Truth Unraveling
A Mother's Wrath
Epilogue | 3
Pocessed Ren Attacks!
The Dragon of the East
The Secondary Flame
Bai'he's Plan
MK & Mei vs. Ren
Original Golden Trio
The First Ring
Yรน huฤ (Shining Blossom)
Biฤnpร o (Firecracker)
Ren (Lotus) & Bai'he (Lily)
Lantern City
Price of Seperation
Simian Tag Team
The Samadhi Fire
The Second Betrayel
Fire Training
Doesn't Deserve This.
Poccessed Jinhua Hits Different
Impending Battle
Pure Chaos
Full On Catch These Hands
Destiny Can Go Fuck Itself-!
I Need A Hero
One And Only
Dream Family
The Rising Sun
Epilogue | 4
๐ŸตHeadCanons after S3๐Ÿต

Unknown Power Source

1.5K 82 26
By dragonshardtales101

"Are we clear on the task at hand?" Jinhua raised a hand up and pointed to Mei and MK.

"Distract the demon bull clones." Pigsy, Sandy and Tang called out.

"Get into the fortress safely—!" Mei raised her hand excitedly.

"And stop the Demon Bill Kong and his Rampage!" MK finished with a grin. His staff at hand.

Jinhua hummed in content as she rose up from her spot, "Good. Now let's get this done and over—!!"

"Right!!"

Racing through the bridge, Pigsy veered the truck to a hard right and started driving down a destroyed highway.

Tang being thrown basically into Pigsy's lap, peered out the side window and noticed the very obvious hole in the middle of the street, "Look—!! That must be Demon Bull King's lair, which basically leads down to his throne room! It's gotta be—" His eyes then caught sight of another giant war truck barreling straight into the side he was looking at, "There...!!" He shrieked.

The cars seemed to continue to ram into eachother as bits of paint and metal scrapped off the sides of each vehicle with each collision.

Soon enough the whole car exploded with one final slam, and Jinhua quickly tapped the two friends in the passenger seats a small incantation of protection for their fall.

She watched as Sandy had full on sprinted while carrying both Mei and MK on his back, Jinhua easily running by his side with her sword sheathed at her hip, "Sandy—!! You know what to do!!" She latched onto his arm as she wrapped her own around the two teens.

"Ready!?" Sandy hollered after dodging a blast from an oncoming bull wave of robots.

"Just throw us!" Mei laughed out with her sword ready.

With a firm nod, the gentle blue giant used his powerful strength and threw the three front battle personals.

Making a grand leap, Jinhua and the other two started letting out startling yells at the sheer depths of the massive hole and saw no bottom.

"Mei—!" Jinhua pulled out her sword the same time she called out to her apprentice.

Mei gave out a grunt and brandished her jaded katana straight into the stone walls to slow down their falls.

MK clung onto her with his dear life, the staff  held in his mouth as he wrapped his tail around her leg in slight fear.

A sudden tug was pulled at her chest made Jinhua snap her head down, "I need to get down there." Her eyes dilating dangerously as she could hear a certain bell ring in distress down in the throne room. Looking up at the two teens with a conflicting thought.

"MK." She called out with slight hesitation.

Her call earned the attention of simian, "Yeah..??" He wheezed as he strained to hold on.

"Focus your Chi in summoning the Monkey Mech as I go on ahead—!!" With that She yanked her sword out of the side and dropped.

"Oh yeah-!"

"I forgot about that!!"

Soaring  downward, Jinhua fluttered down for a few more long seconds until she landed with agile, a crater underneath her being the result.

Also gaining the attention of the battling family members.

"Isn't that...?"

"Jin??"

A large stomping sensation at her legs made Jinhua look up and lock glares with Demon Bull King.

"Why if it isn't the Golden Guardian...!!" He cackled out, his eyes no longer the onyx shade that would adore his wife, but now shifting into an eerie blue glow, "Come to play hero..!?"

Jinhua chuckled lightly and swung her sword out with a faint flare of fire springing outward from her waist coat, "You know I've come to aid Fann and my godson in battle! What kind of family friend wouldn't." She smirked as she stood in front of Princess Iron Fan and Redson.

Demon Bull King seemed to be silent, as if listening to something the demon hearing couldn't, "Ah... Yes... Trust no one but yourself... Not even the mightiest could defeat me with the power I hold..!!" He held up a fist and clenched it.

Jinhua frowned, "That power that isn't yours has clouded your mind...." Jinhua turned around and placed a hand on both Fann and Redson's shoulders. Placing a protection incantation on them in case.

"What did you put on us—!?" Redson's loud spat was cut off by his mother as she placed a hand on his head which effectively calmed him in an instant, "But.. Mother..! She's a enemy...!"

Princess Iron Fan shook her head and turned to Jinhua with a soft smile, "I have been your enemy for far too long.. It is now time to fight along side you..."

Jinhua held a sword out in battle ready, "Just like old times?"

Princess Iron Fan unsheathed her giant traditional fan, a smirk spreading across her face as she let out a amused chuckle, "Just like old times, my friend."

With that they both took off with unparalleled speed, both managing to take each side of the Demon Bull King.

"Hey—!!" Jinhua called out, gaining the Bull's attention, her sword swinging down from over her shoulder. Her blade igniting into a golden array of flames at contact with the Bull's armor, sending the man flying into the wall.

Princess Iron Fan twisted around the demoness and swung her fan upwards, making the King fly upwards and smash straight into a low pipe that connected to his throne.

Redson came flying upwards using his giant gauntlet to enhance his fire abilities to the max. He went to strike his father in the storm he but was blocked by the palm of his armored claw.

"You and everyone else in this room is just proving... That all of you are traitors...!!" He seethed through an almost animalistic growl.

Redson flinched at his accusations and tried to real his arm back but he was only brought closer so his father could make a more deadlier swing at him.

"Redson!" Princess Iron Fan made a move to save her son but someone was already rushing forward.

Redson reeled back as he prepared for the most painful hit in his life, but all he felt was the strong blow of power clash against each-other.

Blinking his ruby eyes open, he was met with golden locks swaying in front of him. A tail split into two curled around his iron gauntlet gingerly as a sharp growl and hiss was heard between the two clashing foes.

"Seems you've lost your mind, Bull King...! Hitting a child right in front me!" She hissed in a humorless chuckle.

Blowing steam from his nose, Demon Bull King fought for the middle ground as he enhanced his power from the canisters on his face, "That traitor... Is no son of mine...!" He gritted through his teeth.

Jinhua felt her ears pin back at such a horrid accusation, "So be it—!" She twisted out of his hold and swung a powerful side kick straight into his left rib cage. She used her golden fire to enhance the pain he would feel when he awakens from that nasty power's grip.

She turned to Redson who stared up at her in awe, "Come. This battle is not yet over." She held out a gloved hand to the baffled demon.

"So that's where that Dragon girl gets her fighting prowess from..." He muttered loosely to himself as he grabbed ahold of her stretched out hand and helped himself up.

Princess Iron Fan walked over and patted his shoulders to dust off the dirt, "That, my son, is only a fraction of her powers..." She chuckled lightly at his shocked pointed look he gave her, "As I said before... She is on a whole different level of power compared to you."

Redson grumbled to himself as he straightened himself up and readied himself.

A sudden far scream echoed above them as it only grew louder when Demon Bull King pulled himself up from the ground and made his way over with powerful steps.

Looking up, Jinhua watched MK's figure shoot down like a rocket, right behind the Demon Bull King himself.

Raising a brow, Redson looked over his father's shoulder confused, "Noodle Boy—!?"

Demon Bull King slowly turned around and narrowed his eyes at the young simian, "Little thief..."

MK tried to stand up, but a very painful crack ripped through the air, as the boy was stumbling back into the ground when he lost his balance, "Woah—! Give me a minute...." He trailed off out of breathe.

"MK.." Jinhua muttered, her brows furrowing, "Where's Mei..?" She tilted her head as she leaned on her hip.

MK glanced up from his spot as he stretched out his legs and waist, "Oh, Mei? Yeah, she's in the Monkey Mech, decimating all of those robot bulls above us...!" He laughed nervously, "Yeaaahhh... Probably shouldn't have given her the killer robot mech...." Reeling back his arm in a circle for the warm up, he stood back up, "Whoo! Aight. I think I'm ready to fight now...!! Let's go!"

Jinhua noticed a spike of cold chi freezing the air around the Bull King as it looked like he started to flare up in even more rage than he already was when he caught sight of MK.

"Sun Wukong..!? Come to lock me away again—?? I'll crush you, where you stand!!" He roared to the sky above. Electricity the shade of blue started to shift around his body when he pumped more power through his veins.

"Wukong...?" MK furrowed his brows confused, shaking his shaggy hair, he fixed his bandana, "Uhhh... I think you got the wrong guy. You feelin' okay there bud?" He leaned down to pick up his staff but the sudden rapid stomps coming his way, made the simian's tail bristle in a spike of fear.

Demon Bull King smashed a fist straight into the ground where the simian stood but luckily MK is very good at running and dodging. He and the Demon Bull King kept on playing this little charade of Cat and Mouse until Princess Iron Fan had had enough of these childish ploys.

Brandishing her fan, Red Son looked at her confused, "M-Mother..? What are you—!" He let out a gasp as she swung her fan upwards sending two swirling gale cutters clashing against her husband's fist. Which was deflected and sent flying, behind him. Destroying yet another mechanical property they had in the room.

The destruction caused a chain reaction that broke apart multiple pipes collapsing on top of the Demon Bull King for a slight distraction.

Long enough for Jinhua to swoop in and get MK back to safety next to the other two.

Letting the simian down onto his feet, Jinhua stood tall and wielded her blade with narrowed eyes. Her form stood next to Princess Iron Fan with a relaxed posture, "Do you see that? The source of it all?"

Princess Iron Fan held a sharp tone as she addressed Mk, "The canisters... The power inside them has driven him mad..! We need to destroy them..."

Jinhua hummed with a smile as she tapped the boy on his shoulder, "Gold Vision Thingy..." She whispered softly.

His eyes lit up in realization, "...Oh!" His eyes shifted into a gold as they zeroed in on the fragments of a skeletal corpse trapped in some kind of blue substance.

They all watched the Demon Bill King stand back up and glare down the group. He let out another animalistic roar and started rampaging again towards them. Rushing at them on all fours.

"Yeah, that totally not creepy at all." Jinhua commented with a eye twitch.

MK stood his ground and clutched the staff in his hand with determination, "Okay.. Time for round two."

"No-!" A hand was thrown in front of MK before he could do anything. He looked up to see Redson stare forward with a hardened expression, "This time.. We fight with you...!" With that he channeled his Fire Chi straight into his palms and used it to shoot forward into battle.

"You have one shot..." Princess Iron Fam stated with a firm glare before rushing after her son. Debris was all that was left behind her.

MK looked up to Jinhua as she hung her sword resting on her shoulder with a firm smile, "So make it count, my little Xiàngshù..." With that, Jinhua rushed off to fight alongside her friend and God son.

Redson twisted midair and delivered a firm strike into the ground the same time as Jinhua who twirled and pierced the same ground with her blade.

Both fire users ignited the area into a multiple array of gold and dazzling red flames spiraling wildly and untamed.

"Fann!"

"I know!" Princess Iron Fan wasted not another second as she swung her fan downward on the flames. Resulting in them spiraling around the Demon Bill King in a angry tornado of blaze.

"You.. Will meet your fate... Together—!!" He roared again in more anger, blasting away the fire tornado and diminishing it into nothing.

Jinhua managed to catch both Redson and his mother, while cushioning they're fall. She let out a slight groan as she hurried to stand in front of the two family members. Her shoulder was definitely scratched up and had a bruising gash alongside it from the crash, but she still needed to fight when she heard the oncoming stomps closing in slowly.

"Jinhua...!" Redson seethed in slight pain as he tried to stand up from his spot, but the demoness assumed he might've sprained something.

Looming over them, Demon Bull King was nailed in the head by a giant rock, which compared to the demon king, looked more like a pebble if anything.

MK tossed another in his hand with a strange and humorous southern accent. "Yeah—! I got more rocks where that one came from!" His face was then grabbed as he was slammed by the irritated Demon Bull King, into a nearby wall, "You have been an utter disappointment..! I would've hoped you learn more of the Great Sage's little tricks...!" He spat the last word with venom lacing his tone.

MK leaned comfortably in his position with his body wrapped in the Demon's claws. He leaned on his elbow while waving his hand dismissively, "I don't know what to tell you, Dude.."

Holding the simian up higher, He proceeded to mash his thumb right into the boy's skull.

MK let out a gasp, "No..! Wait—!" His plea was cut off when his whole form shifted into a golden light and then exploding with locks of hair.

"WHAT...!?" His eyes hardened in fury, "A COPY—!?"

Jinhua glanced upwards at the sound of MK's voice.

"Yeah, turns out I did learn some tricks...!"

Everyone looked up to see MK up above surrounded by multiple clones of himself.

"They're all identical..." Jinhua muttered, "He mastered it!" She gasped with sudden pride rising in her chest.

"Here—!"

One at a time, MK started making his way through the clones as they started spinning him mid air to push him forward.

"Comes—!"

With a strong twirl of his staff, he held it over his shoulder like he was about to throw it like a lance.

"Monkie—!!"

Now with the rest of the clones shooting down behind him, Demon Bull King had absolutely no idea who to attack at this point as all of them were mere inches from his face.

"KIDDD—!!!"

Now it was a literal onslaught of attacks in a barrage of a teenage simian boy with a giant heavy rod.

With one good smack to his armor, the strap to his canisters snapped off, sending it flying.

Jinhua's eyes widened as she dashed forward, her sword swinging down and destroying it in a roar of golden flames, decimating it instantly.

Though not without a massive explosion of blue electricity shooting up towards the sky, sending Jinhua flying into a wall.

"Jinhua!!" MK cried out, racing over and easily pulling her out.

Jinhua stumbled back up to her feet as she glanced over to see the room collapsing in on it self. Her eyes then found the scene with the Demon Bull Family.

Demon Bull King was on all fours, letting out another ragged breathe, as his eyes shifted from its eerie glow and back to his onyx orbs. They glanced around confused, "What.. What happened...?"

Princess Iron Fan frowned hesitantly until slowly walking forward to her husband.

"B-but.. Mother...!" Redson held his hand out fearfully as he watched his mother grab his father by the face to meet her soften gaze.

Getting a clear look into his living gaze, Princess Iron Fan smiled softly and leaned to gently butt foreheads with him. His gaze never leaving her, as he was suddenly ridden with guilt and shame once more.

"You came back to me..." She whispered softly, her tone only devoted to the one she loves.

Jinhua smiled at the scene and turned to MK who was still freaking out. Her gaze then met with Redson's curious ones as they glanced from her to the still glowing canisters.

With a scoff, he joined his mother and father in teleporting away to safety.

"You can't just—! Ugh!! AGAIN!?" MK wanted to yank his hair out at this point as he watched them fade away in a swirl of wind gusts, "SERIOUSLY—!?"

Jinhua pulled at her shirt collar and made him dodge a crashing boulder that might've nailed him if he didn't move.

"AH!"

Looking up, the two demons saw an even more devastating boulder rushing down upon them.

"AHHHHHHH—!!" MK shrieked.

Jinhua closed her eyes as she sensed a close bond nearby, "Mei." She called softly with a smile.

MK was hugging onto Jinhua's waste when he didn't feel anything hit them. Blinking his eyes open, he looked up to see the Monkey Mech holding it up from its back with ease.

"MEI!!"

Mei's childish giggle was heard echoing out of the Mech as she tossed the boulder to the side, "Let's get out of here..!! Ya, Monkey Maaaann—!!"

At the strange tone her apprentice used for the title, Jinhua couldn't help but stifle back a small giggle that wanted to erupt from her chest, "Oh my...!"

Standing in the doorway, Jinhua hummed softly to herself as she placed her blade down by the shoe rack, "I'm home...!" She called out sweetly.

A scramble of feet was heard rushing down the halls. Small hushed and giggles were heard as Jinhua turned around to see her two favorite little tricksters.

Macaque and Ren both glanced at eachother and cracked a grin her way.

"On the count of three..." Macaque whispered, his tail wagging happily when he saw Ren chirp.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three—!"

"Welcome home!!" They yelled in sync.

Jinhua's eyes glistened for a bit as she felt her chest flutter at the sight of them two. A bright smile reaching her face as she opened her arms out for the two.

Wasting not another second, Macaque scooped the demoness up from the ground and started to twirl her around with Ren latched around her neck, giggling, "Hey Ma'!"

"Why hello there, my little sugar plum..!" She rubbed her cheek against theirs with a small giggle erupting from both of them.

They continued to mess around as Macaque started walking out of the entranceway and into the living room where it was a lot more bigger to goof off.

A small grinning shadow clone quietly closed the door behind them, letting the family's laughter and happiness continue for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659 14 7
"๐•ด ๐–’๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐–† ๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š ๐–™๐–” ๐–’๐–ž๐–˜๐–Š๐–‘๐–‹ ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ด ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–†๐–‘๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž ๐–”๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–˜. ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๏ฟฝ...
1.9K 58 9
I don't even know man, spicynoodles, a lot of angst. Pls read I work hard
16.6K 454 10
The battle of Mk and the Lady Bone Demon had ended, but nobody knew how injured Mk was until they all made it back to their normal lives. !READ THIS...
34K 1.5K 79
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” "ษช ๊œฑแดกแด‡แด€ส€ แด›แด สœแด‡แด€แด แด‡ษด แด€ษดแด… แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ ส™แด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ แด‡แด แด‡ษด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด€๊œฐแด€ส€, ๊œฑแด แด˜สŸแด‡แด€๊œฑแด‡... สŸษชแด แด‡." โ””โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€...