Something Between Us || JIKOO...

By 1jkjm13

★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.❞ _______... More

00. Information.
01. The Beginning.
02. Descisions and Offer.
03. Offer for you.
04. In 'Jeon's Broadband Phone Company'
05. Sacrifice.
06. it's accepted.
07. Still Devilishly Handsome.
08. Breathtaking Beauty.
09. Going to meet Park's.
10. Are you ready?
11. Kim Taehyung.
12. You are a fucking liar.
13. Will you go out with me?
14. My first priority is Jimin.
15. Kwak si-yang
16. You fucking lost all rights.
17. Depressed.
18. Someone blackmailed them.
19. Please don't leave me again.
20. Do what you are assigned for..
21. I will tell him everything.
22. Listen to your heart.
23. Sorry Jimin
24. 'I Love You'
25. who's Soo-Hyun?
26. What happened to Mr. Park?
27. Angry CEO Jeon!
28. 'I Love You too'
29. Mr. Park's Surgery.
30. Still trying to hide your dirty secret?
31. Bitter Past.
32. Congratulations!
33. Kidnapped.
34. Truth.
36. Belonged to each other.
37. The End.
Thank you!

35. Please forgive me.

4.3K 261 39
By 1jkjm13

"He will be okay right." Jungkook asked again Nth time, they are in Jungkook's house in the living room waiting for jin's call from his room.

"Jungkook." They heard jin's from calling Jungkook's name from his room, without waiting a second he got up and rushed inside his room.

"What happened? He is fine, right?" Jungkook asked worriedly to jin who rolls his eyes. He quickly sat beside unconscious Jimin checking him again Nth time for any injuries.

"He fainted hearing gunshot, nothing else." Jin told him checking some medicines in his bag. Jungkook sighed in relief.

They rushed out of basement when Jimin fainted in his arms after the gunshot, that stupid girl was about to shoot herself that's when Yoongi shooted the gun on her hand, the gun slipt from her hands leaving his bloodied palm, the bullet slightly touched her palm. After that they took her with them to lock her up.

"Hyung? The baby." Jungkook asked hesitantly softly caressing the rope marks on Jimin's wrists, he left a light kiss there.

"The baby is also fine Jungkook, don't worry." Jin assured him, giving some medicines. "Take this and give him when he woke up, and this is for if he feels nauseous or fever." Jin handed him some medicines to give Jimin, which he placed it on the night stand. "I am leaving take good care of him, and I think you should keep him here for a night, you know Mrs. Park will not able to take care of him because Mr. Park is already sick." Jin said packing his things, Jungkook nodded and he suddenly remembered something.

"Hyung, today I was going to pick Mr. Park from hospital but-" Jungkook said.

"Taehyung and Hoseok did, and they are staying with them today." Jin told him before even his he asked.

"Thankyou hyung." Jin shooked his head and left the room silently.

Jungkook is looking at Jimin admiring his beautiful face.

"Why are you so childish?" Jungkook wishpered caressing Jimin's soft cheeks. "What if something happens to you today? I can never forgive myself, you are very stubborn and you proofed it everytime." He leaned down to pressed his forehead against Jimin's. "Now i won't let you go anywhere, I will always protect you and our baby, I love you." Jungkook wishpered titling his head and pressing his lips against Jimin's softly pecking his lips again and again.

After 2 hours, Jimin woke up, he felt someone holding his hand, he turned his head to other side and saw Jungkook is sleeping holding his hand in sleep, sitting in uncomfortable position, he wimpers when suddenly he felt nauseous, he sat up immediately and ran towards the bathroom cupping his mouth, Jungkook woke up when he felt him getting up, he also followed him to the bathroom..

He found Jimin sitting on his knees infront of the toilet bowl vomitting his guts out, Jungkook quickly ran by his side, rubbing is back trying to soothe him, after washing Jimin's mouth, he helped Jimin in walking back to the room.

"Wait here, I will get something for you to eat, then you have to take your medicines." Jungkook said looking at Jimin who is looking down at his lap.

"c- can I come with you? I'm suffocating here." He said in a low voice nervously still looking down, Jungkook observed his behaviour and he knows it.

He knows after knowing the truth Jimin is blaming himself for what happened in the past.

He cleared his throat and hummed at Jimin's request.

They both are out of the room going towards kitchen. Jimin is walking clumsily behind Jungkook looking down, he didn't noticed when Jungkook stopped, he crashed into back stumbling a little he clutches on Jungkook's shirt tightly to save himself from falling.

Jungkook slowly turned around and checked. "Still clumsy." Jimin squeeled when suddenly Jungkook pick him up in bridal style. Jimin quickly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's.

He walked towards dinning table making Jimin sit on one of the chair. "Wait here I will bring something for you from the kitchen." He doesn't have to prepare anything, jin already cooked dinner for them but he didn't told him what he is cooking.

His head snapped towards the delicious smell coming from the kitchen, his stomach grumbles, he controlled himself to sit quietly on the chair.

After a second Jungkook came with dishes in the try, he placed the bowl infront of Jimin.

Jimin almost screamed after he saw his favourite dishes. chicken stew and kimchi jjigae. He looked at Jungkook who is staring back at him. "Jin hyung made this for you." He told Jimin who nodded excitedly.

He took a pair of chopsticks and dipped in the bowl, he moaned at the taste, awakening something in Jungkook who shooked his thoughts away and started eating the food.

After finishing all the food Jimin thanked him and offers his help in cleaning the table but Jungkook didn't agreed.

"Let's go, it's time for your medicines." Jungkook came after doing dishes, he said to Jimin and walked towards his room with Jimin behind him.

"This is last one." Jungkook said as he opened the last cap of syrup.

"No no, I can't drink more I am full." Jimin said making disgusting face, his mouth taste is spoiled because of the medicines.

Jungkook shook his head placing the spoon infront of Jimin, who shooked his head making puppy eyes infront of Jungkook. "Open your mouth." Jungkook said sternly making him flinched, he immediately opened his mouth and gulped the liquid.

Jungkook sighed, it's a difficult task to feed Jimin medicines, but he knows how to do it quickly in a different ways.

Jimin looked down sadly, he deserve this didn't he?

He blinked several times to control his tears.

"It's getting late, you should sleep now." Jungkook said softly, he cursed him for talking to him like that.

Jimin nodded laying on the bed, Jungkook unfolds the blanket and covered Jimin, as he was about to go Jimin stops him by tugging at his sleeve.

"Don't leave me." Jimin wishpered hiding behind the blanket, he is scared of rejection.

Jungkook didn't said anything, he left for changing his clothes.

Jimin thought Jungkook left him, he curled up laying on the bed alone. He is getting emotional, Jungkook is angry on him, he knows it.

After sometime he felt the bed dipped beside him, he didn't move he felt Jungkook's strong hands wrapped around his waist and pulled him more closer against his chest.

He felt Jungkook's breaths on his neck, he quickly turned around in Jungkook's embrace laying his head on his chest, that's when he realised Jungkook is half naked.

"Please forgive me." He wishpered.

But Jungkook didn't replies.

♡♡♡

Jimin is sulking.

He is very sad.

It's been a week,

A week, he came back from Jungkook's home.

A week Jungkook dropped him, after waking up in the morning Jungkook made his favourite cheese sandwiches for the breakfast like a gentleman, then dropped him home saying bye not even kissing him, he left.

Jungkook didn't even called him, I mean he only calls him 3 times in a day as a alarm just to ask him if he took his medicines or not or if he is having any other problems, nothing else.

Even though Jungkook visited his house everyday after completing his work, from 1 week he is visiting his parents, he just talk to them not Jimin, it's not like Jimin is invisible, everyday Jimin make sure to sit in the living room when Jungkook arrives, but Jungkook always ignored him.

He doesn't have to know about Jungkook secret glances on him. 2-3 times he also tried to look very good, but Jungkook didn't notice him that's what he thought.

He wants to go to the office but Jungkook denied, he wants him to rest a week more.

He is Missing Jungkook badly.

doesn't he miss Jimin?

Jimin knows, Jungkook misses him too.

He is sad from morning, it's still morning, He didn't even go out for so long, so today he decided to go to the park for a morning walk.

♡♡♡

In the evening when Jungkook was in his meeting, he unconsciously glances at his silent phone and saw Mrs. Park's incoming call just ended, his heart thumped when he saw 15 missed calls from Mrs. Park.

He quickly took his phone and excuses him from meeting room, he dialled Mrs. Park number she picked up in just a one ring.

"Eomma."

"Jungkook I didn't want to disturb you, but can you please tell me if Jimin is with you." She sounds very worried, but why she is asking him, Jimin is not even with him, what should he tell her.

"What Eomma?" He asked again acting as he didn't heard her.

"Jungkook Jimin is not at home from morning, he said he was going to the park, but he still didn't came." She told him anything, and suddenlyhis hands turned cold.

"Yes, d-don't worry h-he is with me, I am sorry, don't be worried." He shuttered a little lying to her then hanged up the phone immediately tracking the pendant on his phone.

To be Continued.

</3
Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
Y'all are so amazing.✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
178K 12.2K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
148K 11.5K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...
168K 5.5K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...