Mates Minis

De smurfyphantom06

Short stories compiled from some of the characters you've grown attached to throughout the Mates Series. Cha... Mai multe

Welcome
Table of Contents
Part One: Frank's Fate
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Part Two: The Beta's Mate
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Part Three: Red Hot
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Part Four: Caged Bird
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Part Five: Blood Bound
Memories Pt-1
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Memories Pt-2
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Memories Pt- 3
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Memories Pt- 4
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Memories Pt-5
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Memories Pt-6
Ch. 17
Ch. 19
Memories Pt-7
Ch. 20

Ch. 18

292 29 5
De smurfyphantom06

Yvonne's Story
Blood Bound
Chapter Eighteen: Dreams Come True

{ Maddox }

I stood at the end of the garden and looked toward the French doors that led into the house.

I touched my pocket and made sure the pin was still in place. Then ran my hand down the front of my suit jacket.

"Relax." Dad said with a smirk.

"Easier said than done...do you even know how long this has been in the making and now it's finally here."

He shook his head but smiled. "And everything will go as it is meant to."

I nodded and let out a deep breath, in truth it wasn't that I was nervous...in fact, far from it. I was actually anxious and excited and wanted to somehow speed up time so I could finally be with Yvonne for good in every single way possible.

When she'd told me about our moms trying to arrange our Union since we were kids I couldn't be more thrilled. Honestly I knew she wanted to be upset about it, or rather the whole thought of having no say in the matter is what upset her.

But we both knew things worked out for us in the end...contract or no contract, we found each other and fell in love.

Just me and her.

Not the fates.

Not our parents.

Not our wolves.

Just Maddox and Yvonne, a random boy and girl meeting each other one summer and falling head over heels for one another, and nobody...not even our fates destined mates could keep us apart.

The violinists began to play and soon the doors opened.

The few friends and family we'd invited sat as we watched Sammy make his way down the aisle with rapt focus on the little pillow the rings were atop.

"Great job buddy." I said as I knelt down and removed the rings from the pillow then kissed his hair, "Go take a seat with Val and Grammy okay."

He hugged me and then ran off before Morgan began making her way down the aisle next.

Watery eyes and a joyous smile filled her pretty face as excitement bubbled out of her. I'm sure no one could help but smile while looking at my new little sister to be, myself included.

She reached me and offered me a hug before the music changed and our guests arose from their seats.

And as soon as I saw her everything stopped.

I didn't hear the music.

I didn't notice the eyes looking back at me to catch my reaction.

None of it mattered except her...my Rosie...looking more radiant than I'd ever seen her before.

I'd dreamed of this day since I was a teenager and fates above if this is somehow a dream I pray to the moon goddess no one ever wakes me up.

I took in a shaky breath to try and ground my suddenly overwhelming emotions. But when she locked eyes with me and smiled I was able to shake it all away.

Trace walked her toward me and with every step I they took I grew antsy, I needed her here by my side now, always and forever.

'Patience Dynamite...I want everyone to see how amazing I look.'

I smirked I forgot we are bonded and marked, so we can not o my feel each others emotions but also speak to one another.

'Amazing isn't an accurate enough word to describe how stunning you are right now my Rosie...you somehow make the flowers themselves look dull in comparison to your beauty.'

I could feel her laughter rising up but she held it back with a breathtaking smile instead.

'Flatterer.'

'Always.' I winked.

"If you two are done flirting." Trace said as he placed her hand into mine now. "Let's finally get the both of you married to each other before something else comes along trying to break you two up."

He moved to take his seat and I took the moment to just enjoy her.

Once upon a time I'd thought I lost her forever but here she was...mine.

Mine to look at.

Mine to hold.

Mine now and forever.

'Yours always.' She smiled

I kissed hers hands and then we faced my dad who was our officiant.

"I think I can speak for everyone who knows you two when I say...this day has been a long time coming." Dad said with a little chuckle before he moved on to the traditional wedding routine.

He spoke words of love, and long futures together.

But all I could think of as I held the hand of the woman I've loved more than half my life, was how incredibly lucky I was to get to be with her, to share a life with her, to have children and raise them with her, to make our house a home with her.

I looked forward to creating new holiday traditions, daily routines, stolen moments of passion while children were away or slept, or even the simple moments...watching her photograph our kids, seeing her smile first thing in the morning when the morning sun is highlighting her tussled hair, her puffy sleep filled eyes crinkling at the corners as I kiss her awake, or her falling asleep holding my hand every night.

I already know how much she loves Sammy but I can't wait to see how much her heart will grow as more children get added to the our family. I pictured her holding a swaddled baby , staring so lovingly and my heart ached for what was to come.

The smallest movement caught my attention.

A tear falling down her cheek as she looked over at me and smiled...once again our shared bond allowing her to see and hear all that I was thinking.

I reached over and wiped her tears away, "I love you." I whispered.

"And I've always loved you." She whispered back.

"We'll if there are no objections we will proceed." Dad said before he read out the traditional vows.

We went for traditional views because with our shared history and deep love for one another, Yvonne and I could wax poetic for hours in the form of our own vows. Something I'm sure none of our guests would appreciate.

My father and Yvonne looked at me awaiting my reply, "of course I Do."

Yvonne laughed a little before he repeated the vows to her and she replied with a steady , "I Do."

Dad smiled. "Then it is with the greatest pleasure that I finally get to say...by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, Maddox, son...you may kiss your wife."

My wolf woke up at hearing Yvonne was once and for all finally our wife.

I didn't hesitate to gently caress her jaw before I stepped forward and lean down to kiss her.

Everyone cheered but I drowned them all out as I was finally tied to my Rosie in every way possible.

We pulled away just to look at each other. Just to make sure this was all real.

But when I went in for another kiss we were ambushed in the form of little arms hugging our legs, "I finally get to have another mommy."

His words were sobering.

But it was Yvonne who responded by crouch down to his level and hugging him, I will always love you too Sammy, and I would be honored if you though of me as a mom...but it's important to remember you had a really great mommy before and I know she's up in the stars looking down and still loving you from afar."

"You're lucky." I said, "you get to have Yvonne here and your mommy up there as well...not everyone gets to have two wonderful moms."

Sammy beamed. "Can I have cake now?"

Our guests laughed alongside us...leave it to my son to never dwell too long on one thing.

"Come on Sammy, I've got some treats in the kitchen." Sue smiled and held out her hand for him. He immediately dashed away and it was our cue to leave as well.

I felt bad, I hated always leaving him with my parents.

"Go...your Mom and I got Sammy this week but then I'm taking my mate away for a little vacation so you two will be on your own." Dad chuckled as he pat my back and then moved to hug Yvonne.

Everyone knew Yvonne and I were ready to run away and start our honey moon, nothing fancy since I couldn't really get time off of work so a little staycation and a week of just the two of us...but I promised her a baby-moon before the baby comes to a more romantic location.

"I already told you, I don't need romance or exotic locations...I just need you." She said before she began to lead me away from our wedding guests.

I followed her all too willing.

I drove us home with a quickness, but also I've never been more glad to live on the outskirts of town because it actually did feel a little private.

"Don't you dare open your door." I said as I pulled up to our house.

She smiled, "don't you always get my door."

"I do, and today is even more important because I have to make sure I get to carry you over the threshold.

She rolled her eyes. "That's corny."

"It's romantic, and it's traditional, or is it good luck...either way, I'm not risking it...I'm gonna do it all and make sure I'm the best husband for you."

She smiled and the moved to kiss me. "Fine, then hurry up and let me out of this car because I can't wait to show you just how much I missed being away from you last night."

Another tradition, apparently the groom couldn't see the bride before the wedding or it was bad luck so Morgan, Val, and Zoe had stole my bride away.

But I could feel how horny she was and I damn near ripped the door from
The car in an attempt to get out as quick as possible and rushed to her side of the car and pulled the car door open, I didn't bother with closing it as I instantly bent down and tossed her over my shoulder.

She laughed. "What the hell Dynamite...you damn caveman I'm pretty sure you're suppose to cradle me in your arms over the threshold."

I smacked her ass and smiled. "Nah...I like this way better." I said as I rushed us up to the house and opened the door, made a mad dash up the stairs and finally got to our room were I set her down on her feet.

She laughed. "My Barbarian Mate."

"You really are gorgeous." I said as I marveled in awe now, "I can't believe we are finally married."

"Me neither...it felt like a beautiful daydream." She smiled. "Like when we were in high school and we'd lay under the stairs out in the forest clearing, when we'd talk about our wedding and kids...it always felt so real, so set in stone...as I'd that's just the way thing were always going to happen...and then life happened but now...here we are, everything we ever talked about, everything we planned, every single thing we have always wanted, it's finally happening."

"It is, and I couldn't be happier."

"Can you help me?" She asked as she turned around and pulled all of her hair to one side, exposing her back to me and the many delicate buttons that lined her spine. "Your mom had to help me into the dress."

"It's a lovely dress." I said as I stepped forward to help her as she'd asked.

"It was my mothers."

I could feel her emotions, a mixture of happy and sad.

"Your mom cried a little when she was buttoning me up...said she'd helped my mom on her wedding day too."

I hugged her from behind and just held her.

I knew what she was going to say even without the bond we share...I knew she was wishing her own mother could've been there today to help her get ready...that her father could've walked her down the aisle...that...that Max would've been standing beside me grinning as his sister made her way to me.

She sighed. "I don't think we're off to a very romantic start to our honeymoon my love."

I kissed her neck. "We have all week for romance and everything else that follows, but how about we start by getting you out of this dress and then you and I are going to have a nice, long, relaxing bath because as outstanding as today was, it also comes with some very overwhelming thoughts and memories for both of us."

She nodded and sniffled.

We helped each other out if our wedding attire and then made our way into the bathroom, I ran a bath for us and once we got into the steaming water it felt like we could just let it all out.

Tears and laughs spilled out of us as we longed for our lost loved ones but recalled various memories...I held her, I washed her hair and then her body and then just relaxed.

The weight of it all finally settling.

I'm married to the girl of my dreams and she loves me and I love her and this is just the beginning.

"New memories to make now."

I nodded. "A lifetime of memories to start making."

"Mmhmm...but first, do you think we could make something to eat...I'm starving."

I laughed and then we released the water and got out. "What do you want to eat?"

"Bacon and Eggs."

I wrapped a towel around my waist and then sat on the lip of the tub and pat her lush body dry, "breakfast for dinner it is then."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

911 28 31
Slice of life werewolf story because there's not enough out there (but still smutty)
564 39 8
another short that didn't end up working out. it's mainly werewolf, exploring concept of chosen mates and my attempt of including more supernatural e...
305 0 24
Natalya was taken on her way home from school. An all male pack has had her since she was 13. On the day she was rescued a boy she had never seen bef...
871K 32.5K 35
[COMPLETED] After Red found her mate, she was ecstatic, finally she gets to feel that love told only in stories, however everything quickly goes down...