Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

By NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 53

766 24 0
By NekoCatleya

    "Xiaogu, you're rude..."

    A young man in an indigo robe came out of Daoji, probably in his thirties.

    If the boy's face is only five points similar to Jian Diyue's, then the young man in front of him has eight points.

    His eyebrows and eyes were as if carved out of the same mold as Jian Diyue.

    The blue-robed youth walked quickly to the crowd, stretched out his hand and picked up the little boy from the ground, and repeatedly bowed his head to apologize to Jian Diyue.

    "Old man, I'm sorry, the dog is naughty and disturbing you..." The

    young man hugged the boy in his arms, and while apologizing to Jian Diyue, he raised his eyes to look at Jian Diyue.

    Jian Diyue is also looking at him.

    After the two looked at each other, they were stunned at the same time.

    The young man was stunned and said, "Why are you with me..."

    Yun Pian Pian was dumbfounded, she did not expect that there would be two people who are so similar in this world.

    Jian Diyue came back to her senses from her daze.

    He asked hesitantly, "...Are you a descendant of the Jian family in Jinzhou?"

    Jian Diyue was the birth of the Jian family in Jinzhou. At that time, after he divorced Arou, he retired to the mountains and forests. His parents were so disappointed in him that they severed the father-son relationship with him. ,The two elder brothers would come to visit him in the bamboo forest during festivals, but he would be indifferent to each other every time. Over time, the elder brother gradually became coldhearted. Later, the elder brother married a wife and had children and had a life of his own. He visited him once a year, and gradually became a Once every two years, once every three years...

    Jian Diyue gradually lost contact with the Jian family in Jinzhou.

    After the death of her parents, Jian Diyue's connection with her brothers was completely cut off.

    Jian Diyue thought that the young man was his brother's child.

    The young man shook his head when he heard Jian Diyue's words: "The younger generation grew up in Xuzhou since childhood, and has never been to Jinzhou, but..."

    Jian Diyue asked, "Just what?"

    The young man looked up at Jian Diyue and said hesitantly, "It's just that the grandmother of the younger generation is from Jinzhou and later married to Xuzhou."

    Jian Diyue was stunned, her fingers trembled slightly, and her voice began to tremble.

    "Your grandma, what's her name?" The

    young man saw the expression on Jian Diyue's face, his expression condensed, and he seemed to remember something.

    He looked at Jian Diyue and gradually became a little solemn.

    "Junior's grandmother's surname is Yang, and her single name is a soft character."

    Jian Diyue's pupils shrank, her expression froze, her expression froze on her old face.

    He stared blankly at the young man.

    "Arou..."

    The delicate and beautiful woman in my memory.

    She had been his wife.

    But he broke her off with his own hands.

    kicked her out of the house.

    He is sorry for her.

    Jian Diyue raised her old eyes and looked at the blue-clothed youth in a trance.

    Why does A Rou's grandson look so similar to him?

    Yun Pian Pian has been with Jian Diyue for three months, and once heard this name from his mouth. That day, Jian Diyue and Xiao Changyuan had a drink test. Jian Diyue's drinking capacity was even worse than Xiao Changyuan's. Before she fell, she called Arou's name.

    "Arou, bring the wine, we won't go home if we don't get drunk..."

    At that time, Yun Pianpian guessed that Arou might be her sister-in-law when she heard the name.

    But Jian Diyue never told them about Shi Niang, and Yun Pian Pian didn't take the initiative to ask him, for fear of causing Jian Diyue's sadness.

    Unexpectedly, she would hear Shi Niang's name from other people's mouths today.

    Yun Pian Pian has watched countless TV shows.

    Experience tells her.

    The young man in front of him is most likely the grandson of the master and the wife.

    The young man seemed to see the suspicion in Jian Diyue's eyes. He looked left and right. The street was full of diners. After all, this matter was their family's private matter. The young man did not want to be heard by outsiders, so he said to Jian Diyue: " Senior, can you take a step to speak?"

    Jian Diyue nodded: "Okay."

    Everyone followed the young man into Daoji, and the waiter called the young shopkeeper, Yun Pianpian knew that this young man was the shopkeeper of Daoji. Going to a yard, the yard environment is quiet, the garden looks like it has been carefully taken care of, the young man hugs the boy and brings everyone to the main hall at the back of the yard, let the maids bring tea and water, and ask them to invite the old shopkeeper. .

    The young man said to Jian Diyue: "The younger generation knows very little about what happened in those days, so let the younger generation's father come and tell you."

    After a while, a middle-aged man in his fifties or sixties walked in, and he saw After Jian Diyue's face, his face was slightly startled.

    Yun Pian Pian was a little disappointed when she saw the appearance of the middle-aged man, because the middle-aged man and Jian Diyue didn't look alike, but then she remembered that appearance and IQ can be inherited across generations, maybe only young people and little boys inherit it. The appearance of Jian Diyue is also uncertain.

    After the middle-aged man took his seat, he stared blankly at Jian Diyue without speaking for a long time.

    Jian Diyue is withdrawn and doesn't like to talk, but he took the initiative to ask, "Arou is here?" The middle-

    aged man said sadly when he heard the name, "Mother passed away the year before."

    Jian Diyue was startled, and instantly The old eyes turned red.

    "...Arou is dead?" The

    middle-aged man whispered, "Not long after my father died, my mother left with him."

    Jian Diyue stared at the middle-aged man in front of him.

    "……Father?"

    The middle-aged man looked up at Jian Diyue, and slowly told the unknown story to Jian Diyue.

    "My mother fled to Xuzhou with me back then. She didn't dare to let others know that she was pregnant. She was divorced by her husband. She was worried that her parents would ask her to have an abortion, so she hid everything from the outside world. My father was a cake seller back then. The peddler, after his mother fled to Syria, became a neighbor. His father took pity on his mother's life experience, so he said he wanted to take care of his mother. He didn't care whether she was married before, and he didn't care that the child was not his child. But I was worried that I would be looked down upon without a father when I grew up, so I married my father..."

    Jian Diyue heard the middle-aged man's words and suddenly recalled the last time he saw Arou, that slender woman who once She wanted to say something to him with red eyes, but he interrupted her coldly: "You will only hinder my swordsmanship..."

    It turns out that Arou was pregnant with his child at the time...

    Thinking of this , At the end of the month, there was a lot of remorse, and there was no regret in my heart, and the old eyes became moist and reddish.

    The middle-aged man continued: "I was rebellious since I was a child, obsessed with swordsmanship, didn't like to listen to my father's words, and quarreled with my father at every turn. I always thought that I was my father's own flesh and blood. My hand was broken, my mother got angry with me for the first time, she said I can't do this to my father, because my father is kind to us, because I am not my father's child, until then, I didn't know my background, but my mother told me , my biological father is dead, so I have no idea of ​​finding my biological father..."

    Jian Diyue looked at the middle-aged man with red eyes.

    Turns out he was his child.

    He has children.

    But he never knew.

    The middle-aged man continued calmly: "After my father's arm was broken, I gave up swordsmanship and inherited my father's business. In order to repay my father, I got up early every day to study pastries, and I was thinking about desserts every day and night. After decades of hard work, I finally turned this small pastry stall in the city of Xuzhou into a well-known Daoji."

    Jian Diyue wanted to praise his child.

    Praise him for doing a good job.

    But he didn't know how to speak.

    The middle-aged man said in a low voice, "Although my mother told me that my biological father was dead, I felt that she was lying to me. My intuition told me that my biological father should still be alive. I have inquired about the whereabouts of my biological father, and finally let me find out. It turned out that my biological father was the Jian family in Jinzhou. Only then did I understand why my mother looked so sad every time she saw me playing with the sword..."

    Jian Diyue heard the words, her eyes gradually dimmed.

    He is not qualified to be his father.

    No right to praise him.

    Jian Diyue asked in a hoarse voice, "How did your father treat you and Arou?" The middle-

    aged man said, "My father treated me and my mother very well. When my mother gave birth to me, she once bleeds heavily and stepped into the gate of hell with one foot. In order not to make my mother suffer, my father never mentioned letting my mother give birth to him, and he always treats me as his own."

    Jian Diyue felt a little pain in her heart when she heard that Arou was bleeding heavily.

    The middle-aged man said: "My father passed away without illness the year before last, and my mother lost weight and eventually fell ill. She said that she was taken care of by her father all her life. After her father left, she would not be able to take care of herself. She said that she owed her a lot, and now she will go I went down to accompany my father, my mother looked very peaceful when she left, she said that her life has been ups and downs, but fortunately she met her father, so she will not be in vain..."

    Jian Diyue lowered her head and sat on the stool without speaking for a long time.

    No one could see the expression on his face.

    After a long time, he said a word in despair.

    "That's good..." If you do

    n't waste your life, that's good.

    The middle-aged man raised his eyes and looked at Jian Diyue. He took a deep breath before he had the courage to ask: "I've told the story of my parents for so long, it's time to tell your story, old man, you are Jinzhou Jian. Mrs?"

    Jian Diyue slowly raised her head, her old eyes looked at the middle-aged man for a long time.

    After a long time, he nodded slowly.

    "I'm Jian Diyue." The

    middle-aged man's eyes suddenly turned red.

    He reached out and hugged Jian Diyue, and called him with a trembling voice.

    "Father, the child has found you..."

    The hot tears in Jian Diyue's eyes finally rolled down.

    Burned to the back of his hand.

    "Eh!"

    .

    After Jian Diyue met the father and son of the old shopkeeper of Daoji, he decided to stay in Daoji.

    Yun Pianpian deliberately said: "Master, don't you go back to Jiangjia Village to farm with your disciple?"

    Jian Diyue said, "What kind of farm? Now this old man has sons, grandchildren and great-grandchildren,

    so I don't care about your farmland anymore." For many years, the moon at the end of the river has always been like a mountain stream, reflecting the unreachable moon in the sky. He spent his whole life chasing the endless swordsmanship. Until now, he realized that the most important thing is not the moon in the sky, but the life in the stream.

    He will make up for these lives with the rest of his life: his son, his grandson, and his little great-grandson.

    He wants to give all his martial arts to this little great-grandson who likes to play with wooden swords.

    Because of the pass of Jian Diyue, Yun Pian Pian finally ate the famous plum blossom cake. The appearance of plum blossom cake is fresh and elegant, the taste is delicate and soft, sweet but not greasy. Stayed for two more days.

    Before leaving, Yun Pianpian packed several boxes and wanted to take them back to Jiang Cuicui to eat.

    She thought for a while, and said to Jian Diyue, "Master, if you meet someone named Chu Yi in the future, don't teach him martial arts."

    Yun Pianpian has always been somewhat apprehensive about Chu Yi's protagonist halo.

    She was worried that after Jian Diyue moved to Xuzhou, Chu Yi would still be able to find him with the protagonist's halo.

    Jian Diyue asked, "Who is Chu Yi?"

    Yun Pianpian said, "He is my enemy with Shishi."

    Jian Diyue immediately said, "Your enemy, the old man will not teach him martial arts, girl, don't worry. "

    Yun Pian Pian heard the words, and then he felt relieved.

    Xiao Changyuan frowned slightly, and silently remembered Chu Yi's name in his heart.

    The two said goodbye to the Jian Diyue family, took Bling Bling into the carriage, and headed towards Jiangjia Village.

    The carriage traveled for a day, and spent the night in the wilderness, and finally arrived at the county seat near Jiangjia Village at noon the next day.

    Yun Pian Pian paid money to the groom and led Xiao Changyuan directly to the market to buy an ox cart. She visited several markets, and finally spent thirty-five taels of silver to buy an ox and an ox cart.

    Xiao Changyuan was driving a newly bought bullock cart, holding the reins in his pale and slender hands, and Yun Pianpian sat beside him.

    In the distance, the sunset is Yuyuan, and the flowing scenery is bright.

    The two finally returned to the familiar Jiangjia Village  dark.

    The author has something to say: Finally back to the village!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 771K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
632K 19.9K 114
[Not MY Story] OFFLINE Purpose. I possessed the wife of the Emperor, the mad villain of a tragic novel. After a while, when the evil Emperor looks t...
531K 33.4K 122
A girl named Drishti falls into the era of Mahabharata and everything in her life goes upside down. Read to find out about Drishti's adventures in t...
69.6K 6.7K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...