Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

By NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 45

907 34 0
By NekoCatleya

    Seeing the snow in the yard, Yun Pian Pian couldn't wait to jump into the snow and roll.

    But the action of rolling on the ground really looks a bit inelegant.

    It doesn't fit the image of Yun Pian Pian's little palace maid.

    So Yun Pian Pian very reservedly ran to build a snowman.

    Abandoned wood was piled up in the yard, covered with white snow, Yun Pian Pian rolled the snow into two balls, and soon built a little snowman. The small snowman was only as big as two pickle jars. Yun Pian Pian used two stones. As its eyes, two twigs as its arms, went to the stove and cut half a carrot as the nose of the little snowman, and put on a minoka cape and a cloak.

    Yun Pian Pian's little hands were red from the cold, and the tip of her nose was a little red, but she was in good spirits, and she always had a cheerful smile on her little face. A snow can make her happy for a long time, Yun Pian Pian picked up one in the yard. A flexible willow branch stuck at the foot of the little snowman.

    The willow branches hung down on the ground like a fishing rod, and snow fell in the fishing yard.

    Yun Pianpian turned his head and showed off his hard work to Xiao Changyuan standing under the eaves.

    "Husband, look! Lonely boat minion, fishing for the cold river snow alone!" The

    girl's fair and tender face was stained with a thin red of excitement, and she looked at him with sparkling eyes.

    Xiao Changyuan's pitch-dark eyes fell on her little red face.

    "Come here."

    Yun Pianpian ran over obediently, her legs still not standing.

    Xiao Changyuan held her red-hot little hand in the palm of her hand.

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned for a moment, then raised his apricot eyes to look at Xiao Chang Yuan.

    "Husband?"

    Yun Pian Pian's icy little hand was held in his palm.

    The deep and warm inner strength flowed continuously from his palm to her little hand.

    Soon her little hands, which had been frozen unconscious, became warm.

    He didn't expect him to notice such a small thing.

    Yun Pianpian rolled her eyes and looked up at him.

    "Thank you husband!"

    Xiao Changyuan lowered his eyelashes and stared at Yun Pianpian's red lips.

    "How should you thank the lady?"

    Yun Pianpian knew what Xiao Changyuan wanted. She looked around in a guilty conscience. Seeing that no villagers were passing by around the yard, she quickly grabbed the front of his shirt, stood on tiptoe, and placed it on Xiao Changyuan's handsome face. , gave a quick kiss. Just as he was about to finish the kiss and run away, Xiao Changyuan's eyes darkened, he grabbed her arm, and picked her up by the waist.

    Her face was blushing, her heart was beating wildly, she clenched the placket on his chest and let Xiao Changyuan carry her into the room.

    In the yard, only the lonely little snowman was left, fishing for snow in loneliness.

    The two didn't come out of the house until the hour.

    Yun Pianpian's cheeks were flushed, while she used her small hands to cool herself down, she walked to the stove to prepare for cooking. Xiao Changyuan followed her slowly, her cool and handsome face, her phoenix eyes squinting slightly, and she seemed to be in a somewhat moody mood. Pleasure.

    After the two had eaten, Yun Pianpian poured the remaining porridge in the pot into a small bowl, and stood there without moving, with some hesitation in her heart.

    She would be punished by Xiao Changyuan for raising a puppy, and Xiao Changyuan would punish her for not raising a puppy.

    Yun Pian Pian didn't know what Xiao Changyuan was thinking.

    "Husband, can I keep a dog?"

    Yun Pianpian grabbed Xiao Changyuan's clothes and asked him softly.

    Xiao Changyuan lowered his eyes and looked at her little hand holding the hem of his clothes.

    "Yes."

    Yun Pian Pian's eyes lit up: "Really?"

    Xiao Changyuan said: "Really."

    Yun Pian Pian said with ecstasy: "Why did your husband suddenly change his mind?"

    Xiao Changyuan raised his eyes and said lightly: "I don't let the lady keep it because the dog's origin is unknown and it may hurt the lady. The lady secretly built a nest for it behind my back that day, and it never dared to step into this place. Half a step into the yard, none of the chickens that the lady kept in the yard was eaten secretly, I think they were domesticated by other people before, so they are so obedient..."

    Xiao Changyuan hates all animals. There is another reason why he is willing to let his wife keep a dog, because the dog gives him a reason to punish his wife, which lessens his disgust for it, so he is so kind to it.     Yun Pian Pian was stunned. She didn't expect Xiao Chang Yuan to observe so little. She could only think of how pitiful the puppy was and how much she needed her help, but she couldn't think of whether it had been domesticated or stolen before. Having eaten the chickens she raised at home...     Yun Pianpian doesn't even know how many chickens there are in the family.     Hearing that Xiao Changyuan allowed her to keep a dog, Yun Pian Pian became elated.     "I knew that my husband treated me the best!"     Yun Pianpian ran over, stood on tiptoe and kissed his handsome face.     But she soon regretted it, because the reward was never once, but countless times in a row.     Xiao Changyuan once again held Yun Pianpian by the waist and into the room with a dim gaze.     It took half an hour to let her out of the house.     Yun Pianpian covered her hot cheeks.     She swore that she would never set fire again easily in the future.     Because the big tyrant has been a thousand years of dry wood in the recent period of time.     It burns at one point... It     takes a long time to burn each time...     Yun Pianpian washed his face and finally lowered the temperature on his face.     It's a little late.

    She ran to the stove, added minced meat to the porridge in the bowl, put it on the stove to reheat, and let it dry for a while before she picked up the porridge from the pot and brought it to the outside of the fence. The dog heard the movement and seemed to be Some people couldn't believe it, and slowly got out of the quilt, those watery black eyes looked at her wetly, and a pitiful whimper like a small beast wailed from her throat.

    "Ouch..." Yun Pian Pian's heart was broken when he heard this voice: "I didn't mean to     starve

    you, don't you think I'm feeding you now?"

His nose smelled the aroma of minced meat porridge, and he immediately devoured the porridge with his head down. The wind was blowing like a cloud, and he quickly finished eating the minced meat porridge in the small bowl. It raised its dog's head and looked at her with wet dog eyes.

    Yun Pianpian said in a low voice, "You will follow me from now on, and my husband will let me take care of you." The

    puppy couldn't understand what Yun Pianpian said, until Yun Pianpian moved his kennel to the fenced yard and invited him in. Hold, it seemed to understand it, running around the yard with lame dog legs, constantly wagging its tail and sticking out its tongue at Yun Pian.

    Xiao Changyuan came over, the puppy seemed to be a little afraid of him, and hid uneasy behind Yun Pian Pian, the fluffy dog's tail swung back and forth.

    Yun Pianpian smiled and said to Xiao Changyuan, "It seems that 'Buling Buling' likes her husband very much, and has been wagging her tail at her husband..."

    Xiao Changyuan was stunned, and frowned slightly.

    "What do you call it?" "Buling, Bling

    ..."

    Xiao Changyuan frowned and said, "Why is it called this name?"

    It sounded a bit strange.

    "Because of its eyes..." Yun Pianpian reached out and touched the puppy's head, and said with a smile, "Look at its eyes, don't they look like two black gems of Bling Bling, the black ones are brighter than Gems are even more beautiful..."

    Halfway through Yun Pianpian's speech, she looked up to see the look on Xiao Changyuan Jun's face, her voice paused slightly, and she said hesitantly, "Doesn't your husband like it's name? Let's call it Meimei, Xiangxiang, Xianxian or How about Niuniu..."

    Xiao Changyuan frowned and said euphemistically, "Is there a more domineering name?"

    He didn't really want to remind his wife of the dog's gender.

    Yun Pian Pian suddenly realized that her tyrant didn't regret letting her keep a dog, but that her name was not domineering enough.

    "Then you can call it Zhuangzhuang, Shuoshuo, Niuniu, whatever your husband likes..."

    Xiao Changyuan said: "It's still Bling Bling..."

    He didn't want to call a puppy Niuniu or Niuniu at all...

    Yun Pian Pian raised his eyes and touched the dog's head: "Look, my husband also likes your name as Bling Buling..."

    Xiao Changyuan: "..." I don't like it, don't talk nonsense.

    Seeing that Xiao Changyuan seemed to be in a good mood, Yun Pianpian said, "Can I take it into the house that night?"

    Xiao Changyuan said coldly, "No, don't even think about it."

    Yun Pianpian heard Xiao Changyuan's words. , had to give up the idea.

    She thought that Xiao Changyuan rejected Blingbuling, but in the afternoon, Xiao Changyuan beat the abandoned wooden boards with hammers and nails, and soon made a doghouse for Blingbuling out of wooden boards. The kennel that Pian Pian built for it was much more luxurious, and the wind couldn't blow it down. Yun Pian Pian spread the quilt inside, and Bling Bling immediately got in and wagged his tail happily at Xiao Chang Yuan.

    At night, Bling Bling slept in the kennel and closed his eyes with peace of mind.

    This alien world, which is full of strangeness to it, finally has a place for it at this moment.

    It snowed heavily for several days, the whole world was covered in silver, the snow in the yard was almost a foot thick, and it was a little troublesome to travel. Xiao Changyuan shoveled the snow with a shovel, and Yun Pianpian made a snowball in the yard and greeted Xiao Changyuan. He threw it behind his back, wanting to have a snowball fight with him.

    As a result, the snowball did not touch Xiao Changyuan, and was caught by Bling Bling.

    Its leg injury gradually healed, and it moves very flexibly.

    The snowball hit Bling Bling, and it jumped to the ground, waving its tail happily towards the clouds.

    Yun Pian Pian thought it wanted to have a snowball fight with her, so she played a game of snowball throwing with it.

    Bulling Bulling dodged every snowball nimbly.

    The speed is astonishingly fast, like lightning.

    Xiao Changyuan turned his head to the side and looked over, with a cold and thoughtful expression.

    He bent over to form a snowball and threw it towards Yun Pianpian.

    When Blingbuling saw it, he immediately jumped up and blocked the snowball for Yun Pianpian. Xiao Changyuan threw another snowball, but instead of hitting Yun Pianpian, he smashed it into the void. Ling did not jump up.

    Xiao Changyuan looked at Yun Pianpian and said lightly, "Miss, Bu Ling wants to protect you."

    At the same time, he also wanted to protect him.

    Xiao Changyuan wanted to test whether Bling Bling would protect people he didn't know, so he squeezed a snowball and smashed it at passers-by.

    This time Bulling did not jump up to catch the snowball.

    It just protects them.

    The passerby who was smashed was Chen Bashan.

    Chen Bashan often pretended to be passing by and secretly inquired about the situation of Xiao Changyuan's house. He didn't expect to be smashed by Xiao Changyuan with a snowball today. Although Yun Pianpian apologized to him later, saying that they were fighting a snowball fight, there was still life behind Chen Bashan. A layer of cold sweat.

    Chen Bhashan smiled kindly at them.

    "No problem."

    When he got home, Chen Bashan said to Zhou Qiren with a gloomy face: "Xiao Changyuan has begun to doubt me..."

    The author has something to say: This is a big misunderstanding...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 19.9K 166
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
18.3K 1.4K 37
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
26.1K 289 200
After waking up from a dream, Song Yue's soul traveled directly to a fictional dynasty. Not only did she become a little farm girl, but her family wa...
10.3M 771K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...