Kamala & Doug: A Dream Come T...

By breeoc97

Kamala Harris has just become the first ever woman Vice President in a historic election. She thought that wo... More

the day after the historic win
a brunch with the bidens
stress or something else?
denial turned into reality
the first glimpse
a christmas surprise
tender loving care
the game changing moment
an inauguration gender reveal!
a sexy + romantic valentine's day
announcing the news to the world
cbs this morning interview
romantic date night
a special tattoo + friends visiting!
first ever mother's day
doug's sick day
a surprise beary baby shower!
is it time?
welcoming devi into the world
just the three of us
devi meets family via zoom!
heading home + devi meets his siblings!
biggest surprise EVER!
senate + house friends visiting!
more family visits!
the babies finally meet!
interview with joy reid
devi is one month old + heading to cali!
visiting shyamala'a grave
the dodgers and giants game!
doug's birthday
kamala's birthday
family cuddles in bed
meeting with the president of france!
devi's 1st thanksgiving
another big surprise
devi's first hanukkah
kennedy center honors
christmas eve party!
a christmas eve gender reveal
relaxing day at home
spending time with friends!
inaugural ball
visiting mama at work!
instagram pictures
a fun brunch with the clintons!
doug gets covid
formula shortage hits home
devi's 1st mother's day
ivy is here | birth announcement
planning the boys' birthday
devi meets ivy
a birthday surprise!
the macrons are in dc!
a cute morning at the white house
welcoming ivy
meeting grandpa (pt 1)
meeting grandpa (pt 2)

kamala's weird pregnancy cravings!

444 9 3
By breeoc97

*Kamala has some weird cravings during her second pregnancy! Thank you to legobuilder1223 for mostly writing this and I added a few things! Such a fun throwback chapter! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🍬*

May 11th, 2022

Oval Office

Kamala has just walked in and she is sitting in the reclining chair that Joe got just for her since she is currently seven months pregnant.

Kamala told him to not waste his money on a chair that looks extremely odd in the Oval Office. However, Joe wanted Kamala to be comfortable during the meetings because they can be long.

Sitting in the chairs or the couches in the Oval Office weren't comfortable to Kamala since she has experienced more back pain this pregnancy than her pregnancy with Devi.

Kamala is sipping on her small coffee from Dunkin Donuts which is her favorite right now. Kamala doesn't like drinking coffee but she needs the energy being Vice President and a mom to an almost toddler. She only gives herself one small coffee a day and the rest of the day she drinks either water or Gatorade.

Joe walks back into the office after going to the bathroom and he has the documents that will be discussed during the Presidential Briefing this morning. Joe also has an iPad for himself and Kamala so they can get some work done together.

Joe smiles at Kamala and walks over to her, wanting to give her a hug. Kamala gets ready to pull the chair down and stand up but Joe quickly stops her.

"No no, stay seated. I know your back hurts." Joe says as he places the iPads and documents on his desk before hugging Kamala and kissing her cheek.

"How are you feeling?" Joe asks Kamala with a grin.

"I feel pretty good! I'm sleeping much better ever since I bought one of those pregnancy pillows. I didn't get one when I was pregnant with Devi because I didn't have problems sleeping until the last few weeks of pregnancy. But with Ivy, I'm having lots of trouble sleeping for a few weeks now!" Kamala says as Joe chuckles.

"That's good! I'm glad you are sleeping better! You need your rest. Ashley got one of those big pillows when she was pregnant and she loved it! I think she still sleeps with it sometimes." Joe says chuckling.

"And Hillary gave me a number to a massage company and they have been coming three times a week to give me massages. She used them when she was pregnant with Henry and then in 1998 when she hurt her back. They give really good massages! Dougie does too but he does a better job with my feet." Kamala says to Joe.

"I love rubbing Jilly's feet and she loves it back." Joe says as he sits down and sips on his water.

Kamala rubs her baby bump and Joe smiles.

"Is my granddaughter moving around in here?" Joe asks Kamala and she nods.

"She is! I think she just woke up! The coffee must be waking her up." Kamala says giggling.

"Can I feel?" Joe asks Kamala softly.

"Of course!" Kamala says as Joe gently puts his hand on Kamala's baby bump.

"Active girl, active just like her big brother was." Joe says happily.

"I think she flipped because I'm feeling kicks in my ribs now. Her big brother bruised my ribs, I'm sure she'll do the same thing." Kamala says as Joe chuckles.

"She'll be here before we know it!" Joe says as he sits down at his desk and gets ready for the Presidential Briefing.

"I know! Two more months! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. It feels faster than Devi's." Kamala says as she rubs her baby bump some more.

"Me either! Our boys are going to be one and we will have a baby girl joining our family. So wonderful." Joe says with a smile.

"It sure is." Kamala says happily.

"Well, let's get ready for this Presidential briefing. We don't want to be late, you know how they get." Joe says as Kamala laughs loudly.

"I know, we are usually late to meetings." Kamala says as she and Joe both laugh together. 

Joe and Kamala continue to talk to each other until their Presidential Briefing begins!

Halfway through the Presidential Briefing, Kamala gets hungry but waits until the briefing is over since they won't have anything to do for the next hour and a half.

Fifteen Minutes Later

Joe looks up at Kamala and smiles at her.

"What's up?" Joe says looking at Kamala and Kamala giggles.

"I'm hungry and so is Ivy. I'm getting kicked really hard and I figured out whenever she kicked my bladder and now my ribs hard Ivy is saying Mommy I'm hungry." Kamala says as Joe chuckles and smiles.

"What would you like to eat? I will call the chef and he will cook you anything you want. Whatever you and my granddaughter want, you two will get." Joe says with a big grin at Kamala.

"Ivy, I know you are hungry, baby girl. Mama is hungry too. I'm trying to think of what sounds good to have to eat." Kamala says, rubbing and baby bump.

"Do you want something sweet like ice cream or do you want a salad with fruit? How about something salty like chips. I know you like spicy chips like Taki chips!" Joe says with a chuckle.

"I want Hot Cheetos macaroni and cheese, some chicken nuggets and I want to drip the chicken nuggets in vanilla ice cream!" Kamala says as she rubs her baby bump and smiles at Joe.

Joe chuckles at Kamala's strange food cravings but he will do anything for her because she is like a daughter to him and Ivy is

"I will call the chef right now to let them know what you want to eat. That doesn't sound really good to me but I know you are craving lots of different foods right now so I will have them make it." Joe says with a smile at Kamala.

"Thank you so much, Joe. I really appreciate it." Kamala says as she smiles at Joe and Joe smiles back at her.

"You are very welcome, Kam." Joe says with a smile.

"I actually have some macaroni and cheese in my office drawer that I can heat up and just add Hot Cheetos in it." Kamala says as Kamala's assistant Molly smiles at Kamala and Joe, going to get the macaroni and cheese.

"Aww, thank you Molly!" Kamala says, very appreciative of her assistant.

"You are very welcome, Madam Vice President!" Molly says as she leaves the Oval Office to get and heat up Kamala's macaroni and cheese for her.

"Now you don't have to get up and get it now. You can relax." Joe says with a big grin.

"Well, I wanna get up and walk around some since I've been sitting for over an hour. Walking around helps my back if I've been sitting still for a while." Kamala says as she puts her hand out and Joe grabs it, helping Kamala up.

"There you go." Joe says, holding Kamala's hand until he knows she is steady on her feet.

"Thank you, Joe." Kamala says to Joe with a grin.

"You are very welcome. And you said you want Hot Cheetos, chicken nuggets and vanilla ice cream, right?" Joe says to Kamala, making sure to get her food order just right.

"That's correct! Thank you again, you spoil me! And here's Molly with my macaroni and cheese." Kamala says as she chuckles and rubs her baby bump.

Joe leaves the Oval Office to head to the kitchen to order Kamala's food.

-
White House Kitchen

"Hello, Mr. President! What would you like for lunch today? Your regular?" The White House chef asks Joe with a cheeky grin.

"Hello! And no, I am here to order the Vice President's lunch order. She is having a craving for chicken nuggets and wants to dip them in vanilla ice cream. Oh, and she also wants Hot Cheetos." Joe says with a chuckle.

"Okay, that doesn't sound very good to eat but for Vice President Harris, we will make it for her. We all know how expectant mothers have cravings for all kinds of different foods." The White House chef says with a chuckle.

"Thank you. I know it doesn't sound good. I wouldn't dip my chicken nuggets in ice cream!" Joe says with a big laugh.

"I will being Vice President Harris' Hot Cheetos, chicken nuggets and ice cream once the chicken nuggets are finished cooking." The White House chef says to Joe.

"Thank you. Since I am here, I will have a chocolate chip ice cream cone, please." Joe says with a grin.

"Of course, Mr. President." The White House chef says getting ready to make Joe's ice cream cone.

"Thank you very much." Joe says as he smiles.

A Few Minutes Later

"Okay, Mr. President, here's your ice cream cone you asked for. I'll be delivering Vice President Harris' food to the Oval Office in just a few minutes." The White House chef says to Joe.

"Thank you very much!" Joe says as he begins to eat his ice cream cone and smiles.

"You are very welcome!" The White House chef says heading back to finish cooking.

Joe leaves the White House kitchen and walks back to the Oval Office, enjoying his ice cream through out the walk.

-
Oval Office

Joe walks back into the Oval Office and sees Kamala sitting in her recliner and is happily enjoying her macaroni and cheese with Hot Cheetos. Kamala found some Hot Cheetos in her office and added them to her macaroni and cheese just like she has been craving this whole morning.

"I see you went to the kitchen to sneak in an ice cream cone, huh?" Kamala says playfully with a big laugh.

"I did! Haven't had ice cream in a few days, I'm feening here." Joe says jokingly and Kamala laughs again.

"I had some Hot Cheetos in my office I was sooo excited!" Kamala says excitedly.

"The chef will bring some more Hot Cheetos for you to have later then! Your chicken nuggets and vanilla ice cream should be coming any minute now." Joe says as he walks over to his desk and sits down.

"Thank you, Joe. I know some of my food choices and cravings during this pregnancy don't sound good to anyone but to me they sound and taste good."

"They don't bother me at all. All that matters to me is that my granddaughter is growing and healthy and that her Mama is getting proper rest and healthy despite being Vice President of the United States of America." Joe says eating some of his ice cream quickly making sure it doesn't get all over him.

Kamala smiles and rubs her baby bump, which is acting like a table for her macaroni and cheese.

"She is kicking at this moment. I guess she wants my macaroni and cheese off of her." Kamala says as Joe smiles.

"She's going to be a strong, powerful and beautiful girl just like her Mother." Joe says, causing Kamala to smile.

Just then, Kamala's lunch arrives!

"Here's your lunch, Madam." The young man says, placing Kamala's food on Joe's desk.

"Thank you very much!" Kamala says happily to the young man and he smiles back.

"My pleasure! Enjoy!" The young man says as he leaves the Oval Office.

Kamala digs into her lunch right away while Joe finishes his ice cream before pulling out some cookies out Jill made last night.

"Jill made me some cookies last night! I'll save you, Doug and Devi some. Jakey loves them!" Joe says as he places a few of the cookies in a baggy.

"Devi loves the soft Chips Ahoy cookies! I'm sure he will love Nana's homemade cookies!" Kamala says with a big smile.

Kamala happily eats her lunch while Joe eats some cookies.

"How's your food?" Joe asks Kamala and Kamala finishes chewing her food before answering.

"The nuggets are sooo good! They really taste like the ones Dougie makes for me. I know he doesn't know to to cook a lot of things but he knows how to cook chicken nuggets because but Devi and I love them." Kamala says with a chuckle.

"That's good! I'm glad you are enjoying your lunch. You need to eat up so you and Ivy are healthy and strong."' Joe says with a cheeky grin.

"Aw, we are!" Kamala says as she holds Joe's hand and Joe squeezes it.

"I don't remember Jilly having weird cravings like this when she was pregnant with Ashley. Her cravings were more for fruit, chocolate, hot fudge or ice cream. And it's funny she ate a lot of that when she was pregnant with Jacob, we just didn't realize he was coming." Joe says as he puts his cookies away.

"Aww, she craved the same things with both of her babies. When I was pregnant with Devi, I craved more salty and spicy foods. With Ivy, I'm craving more sweet things, fruits and veggies and all of it has to be dipped in something hot or sweet! Hot fudge and peanut butter is my favorite dipping sauce at the moment." Kamala says as she and Joe laugh together.

Ten Minutes Later

Joe and Kamala are going over some documents while finishes eating her lunch when they hear a few knocks on the Oval Office door.

"Who is it?" Joe says playfully, already knowing who it most likely is.

"The Second Gentleman and First Lady as well as Devi Emhoff and Jacob Biden." Doug says as Devi and Jacob both babble loudly.

"Come in!" Joe and Kamala both say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

Jill, Jacob, Doug and Devi all walk into the Oval Office together. Jill is holding Jacob and Doug is holding Devi.

Once the door is shut, Jill and Doug put Jacob and Devi down and both boys begin to happily crawl around the Oval Office.

*Jacob and Devi's outfits*

Jill walks over to Joe, happy to see her husband for the first time today. Joe stands up from his desk with his arms open wanting a big hug.

Jill hugs Joe tightly and Joe hugs her back before they kiss each other a few times.

"Hi, Joe! How was your meeting?" Jill asks Joe as she rubs his cheek and smiles up at Joe.

"It was great! It was a long one but it was great! Kamala and I learned a lot!" Joe says to Jill as he rubs her cheek.

"We sure did! Thank goodness we have notes to look back on! Pregnancy brain is real!" Kamala says as she, Doug, Jill and Joe all laugh.

Meanwhile, Doug walks over to Kamala and Kamala tries to stand up from her seat but Doug stops her.

"No no, sit and finish your lunch. But I do want some kisses please." Doug says to Kamala, causing Kamala to chuckle.

Kamala and Doug kiss each other twice, before Doug rubs Kamala's baby bump.

"Mmm, what's for lunch, Kam? It smells good! I know your cravings have been all over the place!" Doug says to Kamala, causing her to laugh loudly.

"I'm having some ice cream and I'm dipping my chicken nuggets in it! I also had some
Hot Cheetos Mac and cheese! So good!" Kamala says as she smiles and Doug smiles.

"Mmm, that ice cream looks good." Doug says, licking his lips.

Kamala giggles at Doug and she feeds Doug a bite of ice cream and Doug gives a thumbs up.

"Ice cream and chicken nuggets? That's a new one! But to be fair, I tried pickles and ice cream when I was pregnant with Ashley. It was gross but my brain thought it would be great." Jill says as she hugs Kamala and Kamala hugs back.

"Hunt liked it, remember?" Joe says laughing and Jill laughs back.

"He did! And Beau hated it! But when we ate ice cream and any kind of fruit, everyone loved that!" Jill says happily.

"Oh, I tried that! Blueberries, apples, bananas and strawberries are my favorite with ice cream." Kamala says to Jill.

"Mmm! We should have a girls day and eat ice cream and fruit!" Jill says with a smile.

"Oh, we should!" Kamala says rubbing her baby bump.

"Even though your cravings are wild and different, as long as you and Ivy are healthy and happy, that's all that matters to me. I'll get you whatever you ask for! Just like Joe and Doug." Jill says motherly to Kamala.

"My lunch was very good. Thank you Joe so much for having the chef make it for me. I'm sure the whole cooking staff looked at you funny when you told them what I wanted." Kamala says to Joe as she chuckles.

"You are very welcome. And yes, they did. But when I said it was for you, they understood that you have different cravings right now." Joe says with grin.

"Speaking of Ivy, she's kicking now!" Kamala says rubbing her baby bump.

Jill and Doug happily places their hands on Kamala's baby bump to feel before Jill takes her hand off to give Joe a chance to feel.

"She is kicking so strongly!" Jill says with a proud grin.

"She's definitely growing! At my checkup two weeks ago, she was around fourteen and a half inches long and she is almost two and a half pounds." Kamala says, rubbing her baby bump.

"We got ultrasound pictures too! I'll have to send them to you both." Doug says with a big and proud grin.

"Oh I can't wait to see them!" Jill says with excitement and Joe nods in agreement.

"Ma Ma!" Devi yells happily to Kamala as he rolls around on the presidential seal rug..

"Da Da!" Jacob yells happily to Joe, clapping his hands.

"Hi, Devi! Hi, baby boy! And hi, Jakey! Look at you two crawling around and playing! Big boys!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice.

Doug films a small video of Devi and Jacob rolling and crawling around the Oval Office.

"Hello, Jacob and Devi! I am so happy you two are here visiting! Sorry we have been talking adult stuff while you two were good boys and not making a mess somehow! I know once they begin to walk we will be in trouble!" Joe says to the boys and then at Jill, Doug and Kamala causing the trio to laugh loudly.

Joe happily pulls his phone out and takes a few pictures of the boys sitting on the floor.

Devi and Jacob then begin to crawl over to the toy box and try to open it but can't. Devi and Jacob then begin to babble loudly, trying to get Kamala, Joe, Doug or Jill's attention.

"Do you boys want some toys to play with? Hmm?" Jill asks Devi and Jacob in a babyfied and playful voice.

"Aaaaa!" Devi says as he giggles.

"Ma maaa!" Jacob says as he claps his hands.

"I think that's a yes! Let me get them out for you two cuties!" Jill says as she kisses Devi and Jacob's heads.

Jill pulls out all of the toys and spreads them all over the floor so the boys can reach them and play with them.

Joe walks over to kiss Jacob and Devi's heads and rubs them softly before walking over to to desk to watch them.

Jacob holds a stuffed animal cat that looks just like Willow while Devi is holding a stuffed Amtrak train.

"We need to get you two on an Amtrak train for a ride! Yeah!" Joe says with a chuckle.

"Oh that would be fun!" Doug says with a big grin.

"Yes! We need to do that! Maybe for the midterms we can all do an outing on the Amtrak!" Jill says to Joe, Doug and Kamala.

Kamala, Joe, Doug and Jill all hang out in the Oval Office for a little bit before the boys go down for their nap and Kamala and Joe go to their next event of the day! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1K 110
Y/N is Alexander, a prominent democrat army lieutenant who's been in Military for 6 years was hired as a personal security guard to protect Madam Vi...
24.9K 272 72
Chloe Williams has an enemy with someone from the Biden family and they magically become lover(s). How did this happen? How many lovers does she have?
8K 256 18
I wish no ill will to anyone, just love these two as a couple and in fiction, there must always be drama....
37.6K 803 10
NOW COMPLETE Joe's never a had a girlfriend before. Turns out, there's a lot to learn. One-shot series covering moments in Joe and Dianne's relations...