Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters🫂
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

1

2.8K 81 8
By Itgworl_

"Antwan what is the problem?" I sighed.

" I don't like the fact that we gotta keep going back-and-forth with this shit."

" we don't have to keep going back-and-forth. You want to text other bitches so now you're single. If I didn't answer the first 50 times, stop calling me, you're obsessed leave me alone." he sighed.

"It was a mistake."

" this is like the 10th time." I parked my car and hopped out.

I honestly haven't seen this man in about seven months and he still trying to plead his case to me. He doesn't understand that I don't give a fuck. I took him back so many times after he did me dirty but now I know that you are not going to change, you don't love me how you say you do. So I'm going to have to love myself to accommodate that lack of love that you have for me. And loving myself lead me by myself.

" Why are you bringing up the past? you forgive me for that, so why are you still holding on to It?"

"Bye." I hung up.

I walked up onto the elevator and threw my head back. All this working shit is not for me.

Stepping off the elevator i dragged my self to my apartment.

"Wussup?"

"Hey, you are?"

"Benny." I nodded.

"Oh welcome home from work." Gia walked out the kitchen with my fucking Welch's juices.

"Why you drinking my stuff?"

"He was thristy and this was all we had." I looked at her for a second and just decided to leave it alone.

"Whatever." I walked to my room and she followed.

"Are you cooking? I am hungry."

"No, I been coming home and cooking all week. You don't do shit all day you cook."

"I don't know how."

"There is noodles or something." I shrugged grabbed some clothes so I can shower.

"We don't have any food."

"Okay so you need to go shopping."

"Why don't you just go after work?"

"Gia please get out my room." He sighed. "I work 6 days a week plus over time and you want to cook and clean and all this shit. We are friends and roommates, I am not your mother. You need to start helping, your dad paying your half of the rent isn't enough. You have to buy food too, pay the Wi-Fi, something. I am tired."

"My dad give me a certain amount of money."

"Yeah so stop using the rest of it to eat out and start putting food in the house. You don't need every designer purse that comes out. You need to help around here or I am gonna start being selfish. The one thing I tell you don't touch you touch."

"It was just juice."

"Gia! Bye! I am tried and you are really pushing it. And stop bringing all these niggas here without having the common decency to let me know what the fuck is going on. You do not live here by yourself." I motioned for her to get out my room.

"Whatever." I closed my door.

I hopped in the shower and took care of myself. This time is the only time that I have to fit self-care into my life.

It is Friday, so I went to the gym before work so right now I can just relax. Because I don't work out on the weekends and if I do, it's later in the day because I'm off all weekends sometimes but this weekend I took off for sure.

I walked out The bathroom and my phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"What's up sis." I smiled at the sound of my baby sister, Macy's voice.

"Hey, you okay? You need something."

"No I was just wondering if you wanted to ride to moms house with me."

"Not today, I just got off work and shit. I am tired and Gia is pissing me off."

"You need to drop her lazy fake bougie ass. I don't know why you listened to mom and moved in with her." I sighed shocked at myself.

"Me either she is so fucking inconsiderate and lazy. She is so used to having everybody do everything for her and it's like she cannot grasp the fact that that shit is not gonna happen here." I scoffed. " I am really starting to believe that it is not an act that she puts on, maybe she is really fucking dumb. She had the nerve to ask me to cook soon as I came in the house from work. Then I asked her to go food shopping or whatever the conversation was and this bitch tells me just go food shopping after work or I should go food shopping after work." She laughed.

"She is funny as fuck." I laughed softly. "She needs to get her shit together because what? Then she was subbing Alexis on Instagram like we won't pull up and beat her the fuck up."

"What happened?"

"So it all started off because of the fact that Alexis had went to see some rapper, Dave east you may know him because you love rap."

"Yeah."

" yeah so it all started because Alexis went to see him and he called her backstage. So I guess they hooked up or whatever, what am I saying not I guess they hooked up. They fucked around or whatever and Alexis had posted the pictures that they took together but not like on any type of weird shit. They just took fan pictures. So I guess your friend felt the need to be super fan and call Alexis out for sharing quote unquote private moments. They literally took the pictures so she can post them." She laughed. " she went on a whole rant about how bitches do anything for clout. She is a disgrace, and all of this other bullshit and then Alexis said that she will beat her the fuck up she's not with the Internet shit. We have always been that way. Even when we were kids ain't nobody finna sit around and keep fucking arguing do you wanna fight or no, if no shut the fuck up."

" she talks about him all the time but I wouldn't say she's a fan well actually I would say she is a fan. There is a difference between a fan and a supporter. She is definitely a fan and she don't know none of his fucking music. She just wants to fuck him because he's attractive which is most of his fans."

" Alexis just did it to do it she don't give a fuck about that man but the fact that you going on this world tour about how this can hurt his image and all of this bullshit he don't even know that you exist."

" yeah she's been talking about. We should spend our birthday trip in New York so we can go to the shop that he was opening."

"I don't know why you spend your birthday with her every year and you know she's gonna make everything about herself. It's like you like being frustrated or are you like being in toxic situations." She sighed.

" she is my only friend, she is the only friend that I have time to make. If I had extra time on my hands, I would have more friends but I don't." I shrugged. " I know how to operate around her and her nonexistent personality." We laughed.

" she is such a fucking whore, I don't understand how you hang out with her honestly. Her name in the streets is disgusting." I nodded. " everybody know where y'all live, all that shit. Why the fuck would she post a status telling everybody what the fuck you live and then try to act like it's a surprise that motherfucker was trying to break in your shit. she always flexing on the net and then act surprised when motherfuckers try to rob y'all,  you have to get out of there."

" I know, I have to find time I've been working so motherfucking much. I am really at work all day every day."

" well, I know you guys got plans for your birthday but you can definitely come with me on my birthday. I just don't understand why mom has to make everything so hard for you. She pay everybody else bills why the fuck can't she pay yours? It's so sad that we have money but you aren't able to enjoy it. While they have Madison, who never even brought her own roll of fucking tissue." I sighed.

" because I don't look like the rest of you guys. Dad has no backbone and he has always let mom treat me however, she wanted to treat me. This is something I've been going through our whole life, so I expect nothing different from them."

"Yeah but you gotta get in a better situation even if I have to start asking for money for myself and giving it to you. Some shit gotta give." She sighed. " I am going to let you go to sleep because I know you're tired, I am so proud of you. Enjoy your rest."

"Thank you and that is the plan."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up and went in the living and they weren't in the living room anymore so they had me they were probably in her room.

I grabbed a juice, and then, as I was making my way back to my room I could hear her headboard knocking on the wall. Which means the neighbor is going to complain to the landlord again.

I'm not even gonna lie. This shit is getting to be too much. I feel like that is also another reason why I throw myself into work.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 4.2K 49
read and find out🗣! cover by @expensiveicon
9.8K 623 23
There are alot of different women in the world... And then there's Clover. Short Tale 8-12-2023
175K 6.5K 40
read and find out🧍🏾‍♀️..