Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
CharactersπŸ«‚
1
2
3
4
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

5

1.1K 66 3
By Itgworl_

4 weeks later...

"Okay Millie what do you want me to do about that? I am working."

"I know but you can spend more time with your family. I am tired of doing everything by myself."

"Bullshit, I am tired of being the only one paying everybody fucking way of living! I am the only one working. You give me nothing but fucking headaches. I am trying. I don't have nobody to fall back on because I'm the back up plan. Everybody depends on me, you don't think I wanna be around my kids more?"

"No because you don't speand your free time with them or-"

"Yes the fuck I do, I come home every night! I am the last one sleep and the first one up, you are not about to try and tell me I don't try."

"I am not saying you don't try I am saying-"

"Yes you are. You could have approached the topic differently. You was snapping soon as I called you. I forgot what I called you for anyway. I am gone call you later."

"Dave don't be like tha-" I hung up on her.

I turned the music back up and find my only little vibe.

My phone started ringing and it was Gia. She has been calling me for a minute. She obviously doesn't know how this work.

"Hello?"

"Wussup?"

"Yeah I am trying to come thru." She sighed.

"I am on the road now, but how you been? I am just now realizing it was you calling me."

"I been good, tryna have some fun. You need to invite us out there so we will have something to do. Other than just going to time squared."

"I would have to figure out some shit to do. Believe me, I don't really do shit but work."

"Amil said hey."

"No I did not." Amil snapped and I laughed.

"It's Dave."

"Oh Wussup."

"Nothing much, yourself?"

"Same old shit just a different day."

I flopped down on the couch beside her.

"I was just telling him that he should invite us to New York." I looked at her.

"Why don't you just go up there? He doesn't do shit fun for real."he laughed.

"That what I am trying to say. I am always on the move."

"But still I don't wanna just go."

"Tell him to come to Philly."

"Yeah how about you come here."

"That is a two hour drive." He sighed.

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Yo sis, what you doing?"

"Sitting here with Gia."

"I thought y'all wasn't cool." She asked and I laughed.

"I don't know, my only friend and she pulls me out my box. Which is needed."

"Mhm anyway, I am on my way to Jersey right now, I am just leaving out actually. I was just seeing if you were coming over mommy place."

"Nah I ain't over there I am at my place. I would come but ain't nobody tryna take that drive."

"I am just gone slide and come get you. Get up and get yourself together. Do not bring that bitch, cause you know how mommy is." I sighed.

Gia and I have been friends since we were little kids. Her mom is my mom's best friend. Even though Gia and I have nothing in common, she is somebody that I'm used to being around. I know how to operate with her. I know how to work with her and I know how she is as a person. She is one of the fakest bitches I know don't give me wrong, but I feel like I know how to carry myself when it comes to her. Our moms have always pint us against each other in a way. My mom just feels like Gia is the best daughter anyone can ask for and she wants me to look like Gia and so on and so forth. If that's the case you should've fuck Gia's dad and had a baby. I would've fucked his fine ass, me and Gia's parents have no relationship, her mom and my mom are so close. Her mom and my mom are the only thing that is connecting us two. Her dad used to hang around my dad all the time but they fell it off because they were never really friends. Her dad is a businessman, and my dad lives off of old money that passed down through generations. They are not on the same type of time, her dad is fine as fuck. I never really spent the night over her house, just a few times but her mom was so mean to me that I only went over there for her birthdays and sometimes I even snuck out of her house and went home through the little dividing gate. We live right behind them so our backyards connect, I would just climb the gate to go through my back door. Me and her dad never really clicked or had a conversation. Now that I'm older, his luxe are everything. That man is so fucking fine, I would fuck the shit out of him. But I don't really know how he is as a person because we never really took the time to get to know each other or anything. Him and my dad are still cordial, they speak when they are around each other.

I watched Gia talk on the phone. she is so good at playing the Ditsy and wounded baby deer persona. She doesn't have a problem being annoying. She has no problem with pride or ego, she's never embarrassed about shit. She says she just is super feminine, but I don't know.

"Okay I am about to get ready."

"Okay." I hung up.

"Where are you going?"

"My moms house."

" oh, well, if we are going to be in the white area in Jersey, I'm already more than halfway there."

"We?"

"Yes, Dave if I get to Jersey can you Uber me to wherever you at?"

" I am on my way to Jersey."

"Okay so we can meet some where."

"Alright." He hung up with warning and she calls the phone away from her ear in shock.

***

" you know how mom is."

" I'm at the point in life where I don't give a fuck what the lady says. She will probably want Gia here anyway." I hopped out the car.

We are at my mom's house and of course Gia hopped out the car to run in the house. She has always been my mom favorite when it came to the both of us which is ridiculous because she's not even my mother's daughter.

" Well, don't get mom cursed the fuck out."

" we don't have to go through all of that, plus I'm guessing Dave is coming here."

" Here?"

" yes, Gia begged him to meet her here, not really beg, but she was super adamant on meeting him. I feel like she's trying to show mom that she actually got him."

" so he is like going to come in the house and stuff." I shrugged.

" I know she be getting on his fucking nerves. You should hear how he talks to-" I laughed. " it is such a flat tongue like he's just not interested. She doesn't pick up on it. It is so funny to me. He doesn't laugh at her jokes or anything." We walked in the house and the smell of the house took me to my childhood.

I was definitely always the invisible child. I never was valued, and my needs were never met. My dad swear he loves me up and down but he never protected me.

"Hey Daddy." I said walking into the kitchen and he hopped up and hugged me tightly.

"hey baby girl, I feel like I haven't seen you in years. I miss you so much." I laughed and rubbed his back.

" It's only been a year."

" a year too long to stay away. You got to start coming around more."

"Why didn't you dress up or do your hair?" His head dropped and he signed.

" that is exactly why it's going to be another year before I come around." I patted his chest. " this is a regular comfortable outfit and my hair is just in a ponytail, I don't have to slicked back and flat iron everytime I put a ponytail in my head. My hair is curly. I know that you hate that about me, but it is and I love it. I didn't feel like wearing a wig today."

" it's so frizzy." She hugged me and I patted her back because she was making me extremely uncomfortable.

" it's not frizzy is curly. My hair is long and I know that was one of your main concern. Is it long is that not enough." I laughed, sarcastically as she scuffed. "Okay thank you."

My mom is a major reason that I value my hair so much. I couldn't imagine my life with short hair, she always fed that to me. At least my hair is long, my hair is my best asset. She always said they're growing up.

I walked into the living room where her and Gia were having a conversation about Dave. It's just so weird to me how my mom is so comfortable having the sex talk with her. Me and Macy just sat there and listen to them talk to each other like they were best friends. I definitely think that my mom wish that she look like Gia. So in a way she lives through her.

" the sex was good, well actually it was amazing but you can't really tell them that because it'll go to their head." My mom laughed.

" they do we getting big heads."

Girl, how the fuck would you know, you were married for so long to the guy that took your virginity.

"He had a big head if you know what I am saying." Macy mouth dropped open and I was disgusted.

" oh my gosh... You guys are so childish you guys act like you are virgins or something." My mom waved us off. "Are you?" She frowned up her face at me.

"Huh?"

"What do you mean huh? Are you a virgin?"

"Mom the conversation is extremely uncomfortable." Macy laughed loudly.

Gia's phone rang and she answered it and put it on speaker. I nodged Macy to pay attention.

"Hello?"

"Yeah I am outside."

"We'll come in for a second I am speaking with my aunt."

"I don't got time for all of that."

"Just come on."

"Is Amil there?" They looked at me and I shrugged.

"Yeah, why?" She looks so upset yet. sad that he asked about me.

He hung up without answering her question.

" what was that about?" My mom asked looking between me and her.

" she was literally trying to outshine me when we first met him and I was like he's so interested in her. Not in that way, but like you think she's a really cool ass person."

" I was not trying to outshine you. You and him asked me what my favorite songs was and I gave him three examples of my favorite songs. I am sorry that I actually listen to his music. Nobody is not stunning him but you so don't try to put out that narrative as if I was after him. This shit happens every time you call me too direct the conversation. Men like to have conversations, not just any conversations. interesting conversations you're not capable of that, so how about you just skip the fucking talking and do what you do best. The fuck? Because you know how my mom is and you're just trying to start shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 398 14
𝖠 𝖣𝖺𝗏𝖾 π–€π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–₯𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼.....................
428K 12.7K 153
Just read I promise it will be worth it πŸ™‚
87.1K 4.2K 49
read and find outπŸ—£! cover by @expensiveicon
56K 3.1K 70
Book 2 of Her Sanity 🀍