Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

נכתב על ידי NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... עוד

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 29

1K 33 1
נכתב על ידי NekoCatleya

    Zhao Rouyin frowned and said: "No, Xiao Changyuan is right in front of me, how can I give up easily?"

    Her tone was low, as if she was speaking to her brother, but also to herself.

    Zhao Mao felt that his sister's madness was about to break out, so he tried his best to persuade her: "Sister, that Xiao Changyuan is cold-blooded and ruthless murderer, we can't afford it at all, this time he is in a good mood, but he just broke your arm and said Maybe next time he is in a bad mood, he will kill both of us, sister, there are so many powerful men in this world, I think we should forget it..."

    "Mao'er, your courage Why is it so small?" Zhao Rouyin used her uninjured left hand to ruthlessly grabbed the white flesh on Zhao Mao's arm, hating iron for not being steel, "How can you be so timid as a mouse, how can you achieve great things?!"

    " Oh, it hurts, sister, let go! I'm wrong! Can't I be wrong?"

    Zhao Mao was pinched by Zhao Rouyin, his face was pale in pain, and he kept begging for mercy, but what he thought in his heart was , Then why didn't Xiao Changyuan twist both of his sister's arms, so that his sister wouldn't spare her extra hands to pinch his poor soft flesh.

    When Zhao Rouyin heard Zhao Mao's voice of surrender, she released her hand and said slowly, "If the two of us were so timid and fearful at the beginning, we would have long since become the funeral objects of Emperor Beiyong. How can I live until now..."     Zhao Mao grimaced when she saw that her arm was pinched by her, and when he heard Zhao Rouyin's words, he complained in his heart, not because of his cowardice, but because of his sister's courage. too big.     Zhao Mao raised his head to look at Zhao Rouyin and expressed his concerns: "But, sister, now that Xiao Changyuan knows that we have bad intentions towards him, will he come and kill us?"     Zhao Rouyin's face turned pale: " If Xiao Changyuan really kills us, he can find us wherever we flee, and it is useless to escape, the key is whether he wants to kill us..."     Zhao Mao covered his arms and asked, "Sister , then what should we do now?"     Zhao Rouyin's expression was slightly restrained: "According to the circumstances, act according to the circumstances."

    sleepless nights.

    Zhao Rouyin waited at home for a day.

    Finally, at dusk, Xiao Changyuan and Yun Pianpian arrived.

    Xiao Changyuan stood tall in the yard, like an iceberg covered with snow, those cold and dark eyes fell on her body, and there was a careless killing intent flowing in the bottom of his eyes, his icy gaze made the autumn light and windy, It turned into a icy winter.

    Zhao Mao saw Xiao Changyuan, just like a mouse seeing a cat, he hid behind Zhao Rouyin with a pale face, trembling all over.

    On Zhao Rouyin's charming and charming face, the blood faded, and her body was cold, but she stood in front of Zhao Mao calmly, blocking her brother Zhao Mao's shivering body with her slender body of flesh and blood.

    Yun Pianpian held a jar of wine in her hand and said straight to the point, "Did you put medicine in this wine?"

    Zhao Rouyin's fingers hidden in her sleeves clenched slowly.

    She stared at Yun Pian Pian with bloodless lips.

    "Yes."

    She was betting that Xiao Changyuan didn't want to kill her today.

    So she has to show her sincerity.

    Yun Pian Pian looked at Zhao Rouyin in surprise. She originally thought that the little beauty would deny it, but she did not expect the little beauty to admit it so quickly, which made her look at the little beauty a little bit differently. She didn't ask Zhao Rouyin why she did this, because she was worried that she had asked It will let Xiao Changyuan know the truth of the magic art, so he just said to Zhao Rouyin: "Since you admit it, I don't want to embarrass you, this wine is the altar you gave to my husband yesterday, if you dare to face us After drinking this wine, let it go." When

    Zhao Mao heard this, he immediately became nervous: "Sister..."

    He and his sister both knew what was in this jar of wine. He and his sister also knew what it would be like.     Zhao Rouyin said

    : "Okay." Zhao Mao immediately became anxious: "Sister..."

    Zhao Rouyin's right hand was bandaged. She lifted the lid of the wine jar with her uninjured left hand, buckled the mouth of the wine jar, and took the peach blossom from Yun Pian Pian's hand. The wine jar was only half the size of a medicine jar. The wine in the wine jar is also less than half, it seems that the other party has drunk it, so he will come to her to settle the account. Zhao Rouyin picked up the wine jar with one hand, raised her head and drank all the peach blossoms in the wine jar.

    After drinking, Zhao Rouyin turned the wine jar upside down.

    A few drops of wine fell to the ground, forming a few light wine stains.

    Zhao Rouyin raised her black eyelashes and looked at Yun Pianpian quietly.

    "Is it alright?"

    Yun Pianpian saw Zhao Rouyin's movements, and a trace of admiration flashed across Chengying's beautiful apricot eyes.

    In Zhao Rouyin's slender body, she actually saw a little bit of chivalrous arrogance.

    Yun Pianpian rolled her eyes: "Okay, then we have cleared things up." Zhao     Rouyin breathed a

    sigh of relief: "Okay." Yun Pianpian took Xiao Changyuan away with satisfaction.     After the two left, Zhao Rouyin swayed and almost collapsed to the ground, Zhao Mao quickly reached out to support Zhao Rouyin, panic was written on her pale fat face: "Sister, what's the matter now, there is clearly a love potion in this wine. ..."     Zhao Rouyin gritted her teeth and said, "Hurry up and help me to the pond, you will stay on the shore later, don't let men get close to me..."     Now I can only pray that I won't run into other people in the forest later. Men, otherwise they can only be slaughtered by others.     Zhao Mao nodded hurriedly: "Yes, sister!"     Zhao Mao took out a set of Zhao Rouyin's clothes from the closet, and helped Zhao Rouyin to rush into the forest.     Halfway through, Zhao Rouyin suddenly frowned. From drinking the peach blossom brew until now, her body has not felt any dryness or heat. Instead, the feeling of tumbling in her stomach has become more and more intense. This feeling is like...     " Mao'er, something's wrong, help me go home quickly..."

    Zhao Mao became nervous: "Sister, what's the matter, aren't we going to the pond?"

    Zhao Rouyin frowned and said, "They actually replaced the love potion with laxatives, quickly help me to the hut..."

    Zhao Mao paled in shock : "What?!"

    Zhao Rouyin went back home and went in and out of the hut dozens of times, her legs were weak and her face was ashen, and the effect of the medicine was finally over.

    .

    Yun Pian Pian took Xiao Changyuan to the county town early this morning, went to the medicine hall to grab a pair of laxatives, went to the liquor store to buy a new jar of peach blossom brew, poured out most of the wine, and put the laxatives in. Mix well with chopsticks.

    Xiao Changyuan raised those dark and cold ink eyes, and looked at Yun Pianpian speechlessly.

    "...Is this the evil way you said?"

    Yun Pianpian stopped his hand stirring the chopsticks, raised his eyelashes to look at him, his apricot eyes were filled with confusion.

    "...Isn't this evil enough?"

    Xiao Changyuan looked at her for a long time, finally turned his face away, and said with conscience, "It's really evil."

    His wife knew that she wanted revenge, and she was already quite good.

    As for his conscience...

    Xiao Changyuan's handsome face is Bingshan, his face is expressionless.

    He already has a wife, what else should he do with his conscience?

    .

    The next day, while Yun Pian Pian was drying clothes in the yard, she heard a loud noise from the end of the village.

    It seemed that someone was arguing loudly.

    Her house is located at the entrance of the village, a little far from the end of the village, so Yun Pianpian couldn't hear what they were arguing about.

    She didn't take it to heart.

    After drying the clothes, Yun Pian Pian was about to return to the house with the laundry tub in her hand, but suddenly there was the cry of a teenager behind her.

    "Sister Pian Pian, please! Save my sister!"

    Yun Pian Pian turned around and found that the young man was the younger brother of the little beauty from yesterday.

    She was stunned for a moment and asked, "What's wrong with your sister?"

    Zhao Mao said with tears in his eyes, "They wronged my sister for stealing people, and said they would put my sister and the adulterer in a pig cage!"

    Yun Pianpian said blankly: " Didn't I replace the medicine with a laxative yesterday..."

    Zhao Mao cried and said, "It's none of my sister's business, it's the adulterer who picked up my sister's handkerchief and wronged my sister in order to protect the woman who committed adultery with him. It's his concubine, but my sister doesn't know the adulterer at all, and hasn't even spoken to the adulterer..."

    Zhao Mao wiped the tears from his face and said with red eyes, "My sister and I raised our eyes in Jiangjia Village. We have no relatives, no one speaks for us, they are all talking loudly, and they want to kill my sister, but also ask sister Pian Pian to save us!"

    After Zhao Mao finished saying this, he immediately knelt on the ground and kept kowtowing to Yun Pian Pian. .

    "Please, Sister Pian Pian, save my sister!"

    Yun Pian Pian had never been kneeled like this in her life, so she quickly went to help Zhao Mao.

    "Get up quickly..."

    Zhao Mao raised his head, blood splattered on his fair forehead, and there was a hint of hope in those dark and moist eyes.

    "Is that Pian Pian sister willing to save my sister?"

    Yun Pian Pian pulled him up: "Save, I will definitely save her." When

    Zhao Mao heard this, he suddenly burst into tears: "Thank you Pian Pian sister! Thank you Pian Pian sister. !"

    Zhao Rouyin often pinches Zhao Mao, and Zhao Mao often hopes that Zhao Rouyin can linger on the sickbed, so that she will not have the strength to beat him.

    But when the group of villagers aggressively attacked his house and took Zhao Rouyin away.

    Zhao Mao felt that his sky was falling.

    He and his sister grew up in the cold palace since he was a child.

    There are crazy concubines everywhere in the cold palace.

    He was always afraid that his sister would go crazy too.

    But not only was his sister not crazy, but she also took him out of the cold palace.

    Later, the father asked his sister to go to Beiyong to be with her.

    With this madness, his sister did things that no woman in the world dared to do.

    She seduced the general to send the marriage, and took him to escape from the team to send him to the remote Jiangjia Village.

    When he was a child, he could not eat well or dress warmly in the cold palace, and was as thin as a monkey.

    After coming to Jiangjia Village, his sister fed him into a fat man just to make up for his lack of childhood.

    When the group of villagers came to the house today, he was so frightened that he was helpless and at a loss.

    But his sister grabbed his hand very calmly and asked him to rush to find Yun Pianpian, he thought his sister was insane. They just gave Xiao Changyuan a love potion the day before yesterday, and they just finished their confrontation with Xiao Changyuan yesterday. How could Yun Pianpian come to save them?

    The villagers took his sister away, and the last sentence his sister said to him was still: "Go find Yun Pian Pian!"

    Zhao Mao was desperate, so he came to Yun Pian Pian. He originally thought that Yun Pian Pian would not help. He didn't expect her to agree to him so easily, Zhao Mao burst into tears, until now, he didn't know that his sister is not crazy...

    His sister is the smartest woman in the world!

    She can always figure out a way out of the siege!

    Sister, you must wait for Maoer to save you!

    While crying, Zhao Mao took Yun Pianpian to find the group of villagers who took Zhao Rouyin away.

    Xiao Changyuan followed behind them with a handsome face.

    The three came to the pond at the end of the village, and the bank was surrounded by villagers watching the fun.

    Zhao Rouyin and the adulterer were put into a pig cage made of bamboo strips. The villagers carried the pig cage to the pond. The adulterer's wife followed by the pig cage, punching and kicking Zhao Rouyin, yelling, "You How dare this bitch dare to steal people! How dare to seduce my husband! I will kill you bitch today and let you two bastards meet in the underworld!" The

    adulterer lay in the pig cage and kept on Begging for mercy: "Qiaoer, let me go, I don't dare anymore..."

    Compared with the adulterer's excitement, Zhao Rouyin seemed extraordinarily quiet, except for the first time she started to argue for herself at home, She never spoke again, she never begged them for mercy from beginning to end, she could see that these angry villagers had lost their minds, the more she talked, the more excited they became, The more I can't wait to carry out her execution.

    Zhao Rouyin hugged her injured arm, her hair was messy, her clothes were loose, and she was lying in the pig cage with a pale face.

    Clear eyes, like a pool of stagnant water, peacefully waiting for her death.

    Her only hope now is that Mao'er can quickly bring Yun Pianpian and Xiao Changyuan over.

    "Hurry up!"

    Zhao Rouyin heard a clear anger.

    It was the girl's voice.

    Zhao Rouyin felt that her dead heart seemed to come alive, her dull eyes gradually became brighter, and regardless of her injured arm, she stretched her hand out of the pig cage, beckoned desperately, and shouted hoarsely.

    "Yun Pian Pian! I'm here! Come and save me!"

    After the age of nine, the cowardly Zhao Rouyin never shed tears again.

    Her tears ran out as early as when her mother and concubine died of illness in the cold palace when she was nine years old.

    Since then, she has no support, no one to trust...

    She can only rely on herself.

    Zhao Rouyin exchanged her life's tears for an indestructible body.

    She has since become crazy and brave.

    But at this moment, when I heard the voice of Yun Pianpian coming to save her.

    Tears welled up in Zhao Rouyin's eyes.

    She knew she would come to save her.

    The moment when the teenage girl swapped her love potion for a laxative.

    She knew that she would definitely come to save her!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

5.4K 373 22
21st century girl is going to time travel to duwara yug where betrayal, humiliation, love, loyal and war were taken place. How is she going to react...
13.1K 929 61
Just like how two shores of sea can never meet, they can never meet too, might be physically but never mentally. The other shore is too far to even t...
6M 470K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
395K 72.8K 13
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...