Cars - human bent

By techniclick

Lightning McQueen - The name known across the country. You can't forget his name and he wouldn't let you if y... More

Note
The Race
A Close Call
3-way
A Rust-eze Intoduction
A Disappeared Icon
A Little Town...
Bessie and Hannah
You Wanna Race...Then Lets Race
Was That Floating Like A Cadillac?
Or Stinging Like A Beamer?
The Cozy Cabin
Tippin' What Now?!
Get Yer Self Some Rear View Mirrors
Wannabe Racer
You did done what now?!
Demolition Derby
The Hudson Hornet
WHAT in His Cup?!
I Fell in Love
He's Gone
Crusin'
Flash us a smile
The Big Race
The Big Race Pt. 2
Aftermath
Back on the Map

~Authors Note~

68 4 2
By techniclick

Ok. First of all, I am SO sorry. I literally disappeared off the face of the planet without any notice.

I should've said something at least before I left.

I love this story so much and I am really excited to keep publishing (I have about 4 chapters ready to publish so look for those soon!)

As for the reason behind my disappearance?

Well...I moved to Europe for over a year and was doing volunteer work so I didn't have any time to work on this.

And much to my surprise when I came back (a month ago) I saw all the comments and IT MADE MY DAY. And made me really excited to pick this back up and finish it.

SO.

Without further ado... let's get back to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 245 11
Latitude: 40 degrees 6.80'n Longitude: 172 degrees 23.84'w Location: Pacific Ocean "This is agent Leland Turbo, I have a flash transmission for Finn...
310K 9.6K 29
COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING/PARTIALLY REWRITING (please excuse the mess. Some of the plot is being changed so there might be a few areas that get co...
46.1K 2.4K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
8.4K 118 6
A/N: this story links up with my three 'Cars' books, so think of it as the sequel after 'Cars 3'. When world-famous air racer Dusty Crophopper learns...