Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

By NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 23

1.1K 45 0
By NekoCatleya

    Yun Pian Pian asked Xiao Chang Yuan to compress her stomach for one night.

    When I woke up the next morning, Yun Pian Pian could not feel the slightest pain in his stomach.

    Body comfort.

    She almost cried with joy.

    You know, in modern times, she has never spent the first day of her aunt's pain so peacefully. She has seen countless doctors and taken countless traditional Chinese medicines, but she has never been able to cure her aunt's pain.

    For a long time, she had to rely on ibuprofen for pain relief. But the doctor told her not to take more ibuprofen. That's why Yun Pian Pian had to lay on the bed abruptly every time in pain. The next day, she had to drag her body, staggering to work in the company. It was his kindness that the boss was willing to give her one day aunt leave every month. Yun Pian Pian couldn't rely on this kindness to bargain with the boss. In her dreams, she hoped that her aunt's pain would be relieved, that the pain would not be so severe the first two days, and that her body would not be so hard.

    Unexpectedly, her incurable pain in modern times was solved in ancient times.

    Thinking of this, Yun Pianpian's eyes looking at Xiao Changyuan were filled with sincere gratitude.

    It would be great if she could bring Xiao Changyuan back to the modern age to put on her stomach after completing the task.

    This thought passed by in a flash, and was soon thrown into the clouds by Yun Pianpian.

    Because she knew it was impossible.

    Yun Pianpian began to instruct Xiao Changyuan to make a fire to cook and wash clothes...

    There was no way, three days before Yun Pianpian came to Auntie, his stomach would hurt when his fingers touched cold water.

    Originally, she was not so squeamish in modern times.

    But now there is Xiao Changyuan, so she is coquettish and coquettish... In the

    past, she followed the rules and was gentle and obedient, but she never met a Xiao Changyuan who could make her arrogant and self-willed.

    Now that she has Xiao Changyuan, she will definitely not let go of this good opportunity to be pampered and arrogant.

    Yun Pian Pian's aunt came for a total of seven days.

    Every day, Xiao Changyuan was cooking and serving her.

    She lived an immortal life of putting on clothes, reaching out for food and opening her mouth.

    On this day, the pine tower in the yard had already been dried, and Yun Pianpian instructed Xiao Changyuan to peel the pine nuts and let him fry the pine nuts for her to eat.

    She suddenly thought, "Husband, do you know how to use iron sand palms?"

    Yun Pian Pian often sees iron sand palms practiced with iron sand palms in TV dramas, so she wants to watch Xiao Changyuan fry pine nuts with his bare hands.

    Xiao Changyuan paused and raised his head to remind Yun Pianpian.

    "Ma'am, I lost my memory."

    He didn't remember the past, and naturally he didn't remember any martial arts he knew.

    Even the fact that he knew martial arts was told by his wife.

    Yun Pianpian blinked her eyes and said, "There is no end to learning, no matter if your husband knows it or not, your husband can learn it..."

    Although she doesn't know martial arts, she has watched at least twenty martial arts dramas. few.

    These theories are more than enough to guide a genius with a peculiar skeleton.

    In the end, under Yun Pian Pian's shallow and rudimentary guidance, Xiao Chang Yuan inexplicably learned the iron sand palm, which was specially used to fry pine nuts for her.

    Happy times are always very short.

    In the blink of an eye, seven days passed, and Yun Pian Pian's aunt was gone.

    She no longer has an excuse for Xiao Changyuan to serve her.

    But it's alright.

    Anyway, after more than 20 days, her aunt will come again.

    She will soon be able to live the fairy life of a top to stretch her hand to eat and open her mouth again.

    Yun Pian Pian has never looked forward to her aunt's arrival as much as she does now. In the past, her aunt only brought her pain.

    But now, she felt a fairy-like happiness.

    After Yun Pian Pian was in good health, he and Xiao Chang Yuan rode in Xie Yu's bullock cart and went to the county town.

    Although Xiao Changyuan could put a compress on her stomach at all times, she still wanted to buy a few soups for the winter.

    After the two bought Tang Pozi, they strolled around the market and bought some daily necessities along the way.

    After buying daily necessities, the two went to eat in the teahouse. The storyteller in the teahouse was talking freely about current affairs in Luojing.

    "A month ago, the Sage suddenly felt a cold, and his body was ill. It has been a month since he had gone to the morning court. All the government affairs in the court were handed over to Prince Rui. There were even rumors in the palace that the Sage was afraid that he would not be able to survive this winter. It's over..."

    The people in the teahouse responded in succession and said, "It's true that the sky has eyes, and finally the tyrant Xiao Changyuan is going to go to hell!"

    Originally, the people were still very afraid of this tyrant and dared not call him by his name, but they heard that the tyrant wanted to go to hell! After his death, he became reckless.

    "At the time when the five kingdoms were at truce and each was at peace, this tyrant insisted on crusades against the four kingdoms, laboring the people and hurting the wealth, causing the lives to be devastated, and the grief all over the place!"

    "Now the bandits are rampant and the people are everywhere, all thanks to this tyrant!"

    "He killed the twelve heroes of Yinglan Hall ! It's even more heinous!"

    "This type of tyrant really deserves to be executed by everyone."

    Yun Pianpian turned around after hearing what everyone said, and gave Xiao Changyuan a strange look.

    Xiao Changyuan noticed her gaze, and Jun's face showed no emotion.

    "Why is the lady looking at me?"

    Yun Pianpian lied: "I think this teahouse is a bit noisy, why don't we go to other restaurants to eat?"

    Xiao Changyuan said without rejecting.

    "Okay." The

    two left the teahouse, went to a quiet restaurant, entered the private room on the second floor, and ordered two side dishes.

    The food was quickly brought up by the waiter.

    Yun Pian Pian buried her head to eat.

    Xiao Changyuan suddenly said: "My lady seems to be very concerned about Xiao Changyuan."

    Yun Pian Pian's heart tightened, but he did not lift his head: "He is the current sage, so naturally he should pay more attention."

    Xiao Chang Yuan heard Yun Pian Pian's words, his black eyes as deep as a cold pool Here, a trace of displeasure passed over.

    He doesn't like his wife's interest in other wild men.

    Xiao Changyuan said in a very contemptuous tone: "Although this tyrant is noble as a monarch, he is not smart."

    Yun Pianpian was stunned, raised his eyes, and looked at Xiao Changyuan with a strange look.

    "How can you see my husband?"

    Xiao Changyuan sarcastically said: "Everyone in the teahouse dares to talk about tyrants in public, and their tone of voice is so consistent, it is clear that someone is behind the flames and fueling the flames, but he did not find these mice hiding in the gutter, really stupid. ..."

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned: "You mean that someone is secretly manipulating speech?"

    Xiao Chang Yuan nodded, looking at Yun Pian Pian's dark ink eyes with a trace of contemptuous mockery.

    "Things that even a lady can guess, this tyrant can't guess. Do you think he is stupid or not?"

    Yun Pian Pian: "..." I don't know if you were stupid before, but now you look like you are insulting yourself. Pretty stupid.

    Xiao Changyuan frowned slightly when he saw that Yun Pian Pian did not reply to his words.

    "What do you think of the lady?"

    Yun Pianpian blinked, "How about what?" Xiao Changyuan reminded her dissatisfiedly, "Do     you

    think this tyrant is stupid?"     None of my business.     Yun Pianpian looked at Xiao Changyuan with indescribable eyes.

    "...It's really stupid."

    After Xiao Changyuan heard Yun Pianpian's words, he narrowed his phoenix eyes with satisfaction.

    That handsome face, as cold as jade, is like the melting of ice and snow, and the spring breeze is blowing.

    The expression is still pleasant.

    Yun Pian Pian: "..." I scold you, are you still happy?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

100K 6.2K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...
53.9K 5.3K 55
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...
15.5K 1.3K 35
Disclaimer: this is a work of fiction. Every characters (beside my OCs) belongs to Maharishi Ved Vyas. "RAGHUKUL REET SADA CHALI AAYI, PRAN JAYE PAR...
Erica By Sam

Historical Fiction

2.9M 158K 88
They say her voice was once bewitching to all who heard it. She was like a siren luring sailors to their deaths on quiet nights... Those are just rum...