Izuku The Phoenix Hero

By NezutheRatGod

Izuku was a average 4 year old boy always dreaming of becoming a great hero like his grandma was and older br... More

Chapter 1 The Birth Of The Phoenix
Chapter 2. The First Flame.
Chapter 3. 7 Years Later.
Chapter 4. A New Friend
Chapter 5. Arranged marriages?
Chapter 6. UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 7. First Day At UA
Chapter 8. Battle Training
Chapter 9. Eri
Christmas Special
Chapter 10. USJ Part 1
Chapter 11. USJ Part 2 And Rage Of The Phoenix
Chapter 12. Recovery
Chapter 13. Healing Scars And Training For OFA
Chapter 14. The Date
Chapter 15. Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 16. Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 17. Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 18. Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 19. Semi Finals And Finals
Chapter 20. The Dance Party
Chapter 21. Hero Internship
Chapter 22. The Truth About The Phoenix's
Chapter 23. Battle For Hosu And Quirk Awakening
Chapter 24. Meeting And I'll Help Her
Chapter 25. A Vampire's Love And Dorms
Chapter 27. Return To School And Test
Chapter 28. Preparation For Tests
Chapter 29. The Phoenix Vs Hell Flames
Chapter 30. Izuku And Katsuki Vs All Might
Chapter 31. Trip To I Island
Chapter 32. I Island
Chapter 33. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 34. Goodbye And Darkness
Chapter 35. Preparing For The Raid
Chapter 37. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 38. New Pains

Chapter 26. A New Student And The Beach

5.7K 142 125
By NezutheRatGod

In a padded cell sat Iida with a stray jacket on himself to prevent him from hurting himself or the doctors, he was in a padded room muttering about how he'll get his revenge and make Ochako his.

"Tenya... What happened to you.." said Tensei on the otherside of the glass window speaking through the speaker so him or others could talk to Iida.

"He took her... If he didn't take my Ochako away none of this would have happened!! It's all his fault!! He stole what was rightfully mine!!!".

Tensei looked down in sadness and turned around and wheeled himself out of the room with a sad expression since his brother was insane and the fact that the Iida family name along with hero name was forever ruined and he himself will be the last hero in his family because of Tenya.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was the next day and after that whole fiasco yesterday with Miruko and Ryukyu, mainly Miruko; Izuku agreed to take them out on a date after some pressure from Miruko and Nezu, his girlfriends didn't really have a problem with it since Ochako, Himiko and Mei all knew he always had a thing for those two since they were badass heroines and helped prove anyone can be a hero regardless of quirks.

Izuku was helping Sato make breakfast and while he was doing that Eri was trying to help but she was too small to reach up on the counter which made her sad since she couldn't actually do anything.

"It's ok Eri, you just being here makes up happy and that's enough for us" said Izuku trying to cheer her up.

They went back to making breakfast while Eri munched on a apple that Izuku cut up for her, as they continued cooking they heard footsteps and saw Ochako walking down.

She had really bad bed hair and her eyes were half opened.

"Morning Ur-" "go fuck yourself Kirishima" said Ochako cutting him off.

Everyone that was downstairs looked at her wide-eyed seeing that she swore and she looked angry, all except for Izuku, Himiko and Katsuki.

"Don't mind her, she's not a morning person and the only person who can get near her and not be in immediate danger is Izuku" said Katsuki as he went back to the news that was on the TV, he still remembers the last time he got her angry in the morning and he ended up in the stratosphere and Air control got involved.

Ochako walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup and poured coffee into it.

"Morning mommy" said Eri happily seeing her.

"Good morning sweetie" said Ochako tiredly and gave her a tired smile, she then felt a arm around her and Izuku kissed her cheek making her cheeks warm up slightly "love you too Izuku".

Izuku just chuckled and gave her another peck before he went back to cooking the eggs.

After a while Izuku and Sato both finished making breakfast for everyone and they all began eating before the door opened and Aizawa walked in.

"Morning" he said walking towards them "your new classmate has arrived and I want all of you to treat her well and be kind to her, Shimura after she introduces herself show her; her room and around the dorms".

"Yes sir" said Izuku who was helping wipe some honey off Eri's face since she loved it on toast and she usually ended up getting messy.

Just then the door opened and a woman of impeccable beauty with lustrous jet-black hair and the face of a goddess. She has golden irises and vertically split pupils; on her left and right temples are two thick horns protruding crookedly, and on her waist are a pair of black angel wings. She was wearing a pure white dress with silky gloves covering her slender hands and a golden spiderweb necklace that covers her shoulders and chest.

"Hello everyone my name is Albedo and it's a pleasure to meet you all" she said giving a small bow before she stood back up with a warm smile.

Mina saw her and smiled as she stood up and ran towards her "I found another horn buddy!" She yelled.

Albedo took a step back before she smiled "it's nice to meet someone else who has horns as well".

"Well it's nice to meet ya I'm Mina Ashido and I wanna welcome ya to 1A" she said sticking her hand out.

Albedo smiled and took her hand shaking it.

Everyone else soon started introducing themselves to her but Ochako had to grab Katsuki by the ear to do it since he said 'shes a extra till I see how strong she is'.

Safe to say Katsuki received the feared sister wrath and wound up on the ceiling yelling at her to let him down.

"Hello I'm Izuku Shimura, I'm the class president and I'll show you around the dorms along with where your room will be" said Izuku.

Albedo nodded her head and followed him up the stairs while he carried her stuff for her which she did appreciate.

"I gotta admit.. she's really pretty" said Himiko laying down on the couch while next to her was Eri who was now drawing something.

"OCHAKO LET ME DOWN!!!" Yelled Katsuki floating up against the ceiling.

"Nope, your in time out since you weren't nice to our new classmate" said Ochako ignoring her brother.

Mina and Tooru were both scrolling through their phones when Mina had a idea since she saw a photo of a shirtless Izuku in the sports festival from his fight with Shoka.

"Let's go ask Aizawa sensei if we can go to the beach!!".

"Huh? Why do you want to go to the beach?" Said Tooru.

"To see Izuku in swim trunks and swimming is fun!" Said Mina before she ran off with Tooru following.

___

"And here is your room" said Izuku opening the door as he placed her two suitcases down for her.

"Thank you very much for the tour Shimura I appreciate it" she said with a warm smile.

"Hey um.. sorry for asking but what's your quirk? I noticed that you have wings so I was wondering".

"Oh. Well my wings come from my mom but my actual quirk is called extreme resistance or it's also called extreme durability, I'm able to tank massive amounts of damage like it's nothing and my quirk makes it so it's very hard to harm me with both physical attacks and power attacks like fire, lightening, etc" said Albedo.

"Wow that's amazing, with a quirk like that you can become an amazing hero" said Izuku.

"Hehe that is why I did come to Japan so I can learn from the best hero school" said Albedo.

Izuku smiled and said his goodbyes before he walked away leaving her to unpack.

"I must admit he is very handsome, much more than what I saw on TV from the sports festival" said Albedo talking to herself.

Meanwhile Izuku arrived back at the common room and noticed that Mina and Tooru were gone while Katsuki was still on the ceiling much to his annoyance.

"Hey Eri what ya drawing?" Said Izuku sitting on the couch near her, Himiko quickly got up and sat in his lap to in her words 'get the best seat'.

"I'm drawing a picture of you, mom, mommy and mama all together" said Eri as she started to color it in.

Izuku leaned over a bit and saw on the drawing he was in the middle with Eri sitting on his shoulders, Infront of him was Himiko while on both sides of him were Ochako and Mei.

"Wow that looks amazing sweetie" said Izuku as he kissed her horn making her smile and giggle from the affection.

"Thank you Papa, can I hang this up in your room?".

"Yes you can Eri, come on let's go find a spot for it" said Izuku as he moved Himiko from off his lap and got up picking Eri up carrying her to his room.

"Hahaha papa let me ride on your shoulders".

Izuku happily obliged and let her sit on his shoulders, she wrapped her arms around his head hugging him showing him how much she loved him.

"I love you Papa".

"And I love you even more my little unicorn princess" said Izuku.

"I think I just fell in love with him again" said Himiko watching that.

"I mean... If Eri is involved everything gets more adorable or sweet" said Ochako.

"WE GOT PERMISSION FROM AIZAWA SENSEI!!!" Yelled Mina and Tooru simultaneously as they open the doors.

"Wait really?" Said Momo in mild surprise "how were you able to convince him?".

"We told him that we were gonna use it to have fun before we have to get back to serious training" said Mina.

"Huh.." said Shinso "I was expecting him to be against it.. then again he does have a heart under all that cold emotionless face he has.

"Do you know this because your his secret love child?" Said Shoka appearing out of nowhere.

"Mhm, now come on girls let's go and get ourselves some great swim suits, Ochako invite Mei as well!!" Said Mina.

Mina, Tooru and Himiko led the charge as they all ran off dragging the other girls to look through swim suits and help decide which ones they wanted to wear.

They also remembered that Albedo was now a classmate so they went to go and tell her about this as well.

"OCHAKO LET ME DOWN!!!".

She touched all five of her finger pads together and a loud thud was heard since Katsuki slammed into the ground.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wow... I still can't believe we cleaned the whole beach in just 3 months.." said Ochako looking over Takoba Municipal Beach that her, Katsuki, Himiko, Izuku and sometimes Mei helped clean as part of training and a community service.

Most of the class joined them for going to the beach, some said they couldn't since they were busy or wanted to visit family.

"So...... MANLY!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled Kirishima at the top of his lungs.

"Pssh only an extra couldn't do something this" said Katsuki, he then felt Kirishima put his arm around him.

"Oh come on bro don't be like that it's not super manly" said Kirishima.

"Tch".

"The sun feels amazing!" Said Mina wearing a light blue two piece bikini and had her hands on her hips as she looked over the beach.

"I know right! Ugh.. I wish I could see myself so I can get a tan" said Tooru sadly, she wore a white two piece bikini that had white frills on them.

"Couldn't you wear a quirk bracelet or something to turn off your quirk?" Said Izuku walking towards them, he was wearing a pair of black swim trunks and next to him was Eri who had her hair in a ponytail and was wearing a red swimsuit.

Tooru looked at him wide eyed but no one could tell and she quickly ran to him hugging him "oh my god why did I never think about that!!!".

Izuku simply laughed and gently patted her back "no problem Hagakure, why don't you talk to Mei about it and she might be able to make you something".

Tooru smiled happily and kissed his cheek as thanks before she ran off looking for Mei.

"You seem to have an ability to charm girls" said Albedo walking towards him wearing a black two piece bikini.

"Haha... Yeah..... I'm honestly still surprised about this.. especially since Nezu somehow found a way to make the Japanese government greenlight it for me" said Izuku.

His phone then went off and he looked at it and sweat dropped reading the text.

Sadistic Rat: blackmail, lots of blackmail and fluffy

"God damnit Nezu...".

"Izu let's have some fun!" Said Himiko running up to him wearing a red bikini.

"Well I'll see ya later Albedo" said Izuku as he walked away and took off his shirt to join them all in the water.

The girls that liked him all looked at his muscular body that looked to be sculpted with the finest granite and the greatest sculptures in the world.

Ochako, Himiko, Mei, Momo, Kyoka, Shoka got nosebleeds while Albedo had a small blush.

Izuku got in the water and swam under it enjoying the cold water, he felt his body warm up a little bit to counter the cold water.

"Wow.. this feels amazing.." he muttered as he laid back and let himself float in the water enjoying it.

It didn't last long since he heard light splashing and saw Eri trying to swim to him but was struggling since she never swam before. He quickly stood up moved over to her picking her up "what's wrong sweetie?".

"I wanted to surprise you and try to swim to you Papa" she said.

"I swear your too adorable" he said kissing her forehead "would you like to learn how?".

"Yes papa".

Everyone watched as Izuku taught her how to swim which they all agreed was extremely adorable.

"He sure is a great father" said Albedo watching him with calculating eyes.

"Haha yeah" said Ochako.

"But he seems a little to young to have one plus the only similarity between them is that he has one red eye and both of hers are red" said Albedo.

"She's his adopted daughter.. but if you see them around each other for long enough you'd mistake her for his biological one since they act pretty similar.

Albedo nodded her head and she joined in and had fun with the rest of the class.

They all had fun at the beach and played lots of games while Izuku's girlfriend's flirted with him while the other girls that had crushes on him tried to get closer to him. The girls also tried winning brownie points with Eri by spoiling her so she'd talk good about them to Izuku.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Sir we finally found her" said a man holding a picture of Eri to him.

The man grabbed it and his eyes narrowed in anger "good.. contact the league and tell them once I get my test subject back I wanna make a deal".

"At once Overhaul sir".

"Your days of freedom are numbered Eri and I'll be getting you back and this time no one will ever find you again" he said as he destroyed the picture of her and Izuku before he left heading to his new base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.1K 22
In this story Izuku was just your ordinary kid who loved heroes so what happens when the one who you admired so much tells you its impossible to beco...
18K 190 7
Izuku Forza was once a Yagi until he was diagnosed as quirkless. Izuku's life became a living nightmare when his family began to neglect and abused h...
16.9K 364 29
Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero, however he is born quirkless. But that doesn't stop him from following his passion. With help from the No 1 Hero A...
12.1K 196 8
Izuku Midoriya at the age of 4 Learns that life isn't always fair. He was diagnosed as quirkless on his birthday. Since that day, his siblings and fo...