MERI CHANDANI

By Eclip_seria

''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat k... More

Important Notes
TRAILER AND DEDICATION
Character Aesthetic and Trailer
HER SIMPLE LIFE OR HIS DARK WORLD
A SIGHT TO BEHOLD
SHE IS MINE
SHADES OF HIS OBSSESSION
DESTRUCTIVE CURSE
INDEED A TIGRESS
HIS TO THE ETERNITY
DRENCHED IN PASSION
MONSTER FROM THE PAST
A RACE FOR LOVE
A CLAIM OF A WIN
DANGEROUSLY POSSESSIVE
IT ENDED WITH BLOOD
A STEP TO FOREVER
CELEBRATION OF LOVE
AVENGING HER TEARS
LET THE LOVE CONSUME US
SHADOWS OF EVIL
PAST KNOCKS THE DOOR
CONSPIRACY AGAINST THEM
A KNOWN BACKSTABBER
A DARK SHADE OF HIS LOVE
BECOMING A SINSTER FOR HER
MOMENTS OF LOVE
IS THIS HOW OUR STORY ENDS
A LOST BATTLE OF SURVIVAL
HIS UNTAMEABLE RAGE
HAPPINESS WITH RISING VENGEANCE
THE PREDATORY EVIL EYES
ART OF TWISTED MIND GAMES
THE TRANSPARENT TRUTH
THE CHASE FOR THE BATTLE
DESTINATION OF FOREVER
EPILOGUE: THEIR HAPPY EVER AFTER
THE EMPRESS OF HIS HEART

BEGINNING OF HAPPINESS OR MISERIES

31.2K 1K 89
By Eclip_seria

RUDRA'S POV

After having a talk with my princess, I calmed myself thinking maybe he can the right one for her. She is my responsibility and I failed once but I dont want to repeat the same mistake. My thoughts were disturbed as I heard a glass-clashing sound with cheers. Oh, I forgot  I was sitting in front of my lovely son-in-law and Yug and having drinks with them, note the sarcasm. 

''You look average how did my snowball end up choosing you, I wonder what she saw in you'' I questioned with a smirk to hurt his ego.

''Same what Maya aunty saw in you'' he smirked back taking a sip of his wine.

''Leave it, did your parents agree to this marriage or did you decide on their behalf'' I asked raising my eyebrow, he let out his mother was not in favour at first but he managed it so all good now.

''What happened to that bastard Samrat Mathur'' this time Yug asked. I want to know the same as in the news it was telecast that Mathurs are banned from the business and politics world. Credit goes to my son-in-law.

''He is currently in Dungeon, I planned to kill him today before that I want him to go through the same pain he gave my moon'' I dont know if I should be happy or worried, for my daughter's future.

''You dont need to worry for her till I am here no one will touch her shadow, she is protected by all sides'' he said voicing out my worries.

''Can I see him before his death, I want to torture him a little'' Yug said smirking a little he nodded his head in a positive manner I asked him the same but in return, they both give me a look.

''What are you looking at dont think I am old for this shit, I am much stronger than you guys think and dont forget old is gold'' I said and we all made our way to the dungeon

At the Dungeon

We all reached his Dungeon, shit this place is too scary. His man took us to the room where that Samrat was there. I looked at his condition horrified. He was all naked covered tied up with a pole with blood all over his body, his nails are ripped off, his jaw and nose are broken, eye bags under his eyes and whip marks all over his chest and back.

''Torture him as much as you want but only I will kill him'' he muttered filling his gun with bullets.

''Is there anything left for the torture he is almost dead'' I let out sarcastically and he said there is let me show you. 

He took a dagger and poked one of his eyes making him scream in pain. Aashivik's eyes were raging with fire it has a murderous look in them. His knuckles whitened as he gripped the handle of the dagger.

''You lusted after the woman who is my lifeline, so I should remove these eyes who held the sight of my moon, 'cause no one has the bloody right to see her except me'' he poked his other eyes too. Well, congratulations he is blind now and I dont care he deserves it. 

''What did you call her feisty bird, ahan with this nasty mouth of yours, let me have the pleasure to mute you for the whole lifetime, I mean the life before your death which is for few minutes only'' and in the microseconds he cut off his tongue. I was frozen in my spot as I never saw someone cruel as him.

''You know today I am in a good mood as I am going to get engaged with my moon in 3 days so I will kill you now and won't torture you further'' he spat and threw him against the wall.

''Wanna kill him'' he questioned forwarding the gun toward me. How can I kill anyone but my hands are itching to kill him?

''Chill sasur jii (father-in-law) I will kill him and you can shoot his dead body for your satisfaction, in that case, you won't feel guilty about killing someone'' he said and ordered one of his guards to bring petrol

Now what's going on in his mind, what will he do with petrol? Is he going to burn him alive? I thought he was cruel but no, he is the devil incarnated in the form of a human. In no time his guards bought the petrol and they threw it all over his body. This is so fucking inhume I want to throw up now.

I guess he was still not satisfied so he shot him 3 times and passed me the gun I gulp and shot his dead body remembering the pain he gave to my family. I dont feel guilty or any regret, he deserves this.

''Kabir throw his body back to his house and set the fire there it should look like an accident and write an apology note on his social handle so that people will think he is going for suicide after all the backlash he got in the last few days '' he commanded and stormed out of the place wiping off the blood in his hands and we follow him. It looks like he is going to explode any time. Coming in front of him right now means digging your own grave. 

Finally, the chapter of Samrat Mathur is over from her life.

''Shiv, I want my Shiv now you guys are so cruel'' I heard my snowball's voice, from her voice I can sense she is about to cry it made me worried I tilted my head only to notice Aashivik already running in that direction of the voice.

''What happen bacha, chot lagi hai kya kahi'' he let out panicked while checking if she is hurt, she nodded negatively and raise her arm indicating to pick her up. I smiled noticing this she always used to do this with her father and me when she was a kid, this meant she need something. I am glad that she is getting back her childish nature which was long gone because of that bastard.

(What happen kiddo, did you got hurt)

  He picked her up without any effort and she cling to him like a koala. To be honest they look cute together.

''Shiv I want to eat Ice cream but Chachi is not letting me have them'' she mumbled crying dramatically wiping her invisible tears to which he looked at my wife and raise his eyebrow. I immediately come to my wife's side holding her.

No man you can't kill my wife, I know this is a bit dramatic but how can I trust him he killed a man in front of me brutally

''Beta (Son) just 3 days are left for her engagement and the weather is changing continuously, if she will eat ice cream now she will fall sick'' Maya said and he agreed to her.

''She is right baby, you cannot have ice cream now'' he said and her face fell instantly ''but you can have a chocolate brownie, it's your favourite right and will keep you warm I will make it for you'' with this her face instantly lit up. Being excited she kissed his cheek and mumble you are the best making him laugh.

Is he the same man who killed a man just a moment ago and now is making a brownie for my snowball

   Am I right in giving him a chance?

AASHIVIK'S POV

After having dinner we were sitting in the garden I was working on my laptop and others were discussing the wedding themes. A content smile spread across my face looking at my moon, she is chatting with her bhabhi and Chachi happily.

''Umm Aashivik I want to talk to you about something about the wedding'' Rudra Uncle asked me I nodded 

''I want Chandani to get married at her parent's house and she is going to live with us from tomorrow till the wedding. Every ritual will be performed there only '' he said leaving me shocked. There is a week left in our wedding, how will I stay away from her for a week? 

''No, I respect your decision but for her safety reason I won't let you take her away from me'' I declared in a no-argument tone and stormed out of the room. 

CHANDANI'S POV

I looked at Chachu's sad face, I know he wants me to marry from my maternal house even though I want that but Shiv won't allow that. He is hell protective of me but I will be safe there, Before starting the new chapter of my life I want to have my parent's blessing for that I have to convince him. With determination, I walked to his room and saw him doing something on his laptop.

  Talking baby steps in his direction I sat on his lap straddling my legs on him with my hands around his neck and in reflex, he wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck. There was silence in the room, but only his heavy breathing can be heard as he was dangerously close to me.

''Shiv'' he hummed in response without looking at me as his face was still dipped in the crook of my neck. I took his face in my palm and he whined in frustration.

''I want to marry from my parent's house, and I grow up in that home, if I will get married there I would feel that my parents are with me'' I explained to him but he didn't respond instead just gave me a blank look. 

''Listen na, if my parents were alive they want their daughter to get married from their home'' I added further to convince him to which he let out a deep sigh and nodded his head.

''Okay I agree but promise me you won't step out of the house, I will arrange everything for you you dont need to worry about anything and you won't complain about the bodyguards I will appoint to keep you safe'' he stated and I instantly threw my hands around him kissing his cheeks number of times excitedly. 

''You are the best Shiv and the cutest boyfriend'' I expressed patting his chest proudly.

''We can see that'' I jumped suddenly hearing the voices suddenly, and then it hit me he was on a conference video call the whole time. Shit, this is embarrassing. Mumbling sorry multiple times I was about to leave but he held my hand and pull me towards him and I am again sitting on his lap. I wiggled a little but he held my waist firmly and I close my eyes in embarrassment.

''Chandani you dont need to be embarrassed, by the way, you are so cute and beautiful, no wonder this anaconda falls for you'' one of them said making me giggle.

''Shut the fuck up Ridhaan, how many times do I have to tell you this, dont address her by her name, call her bhabhi'' Shiv yelled at him and I instantly rub his chest to calm him down. Why does he get hyper so easily?

'' Hey BHABHI, I am Ridhaan Veer Shekhawat, one of his best friends''  Ignoring his warning Ridhaan introduce himself to me with a smile and this time stressed the word Bhabhi. I waved at him and others there are 3 more people on the call.

''Hey Sugarpie, I am Aaron Romano and I am still figuring out why but I am too his best friend'' Aaron introduced himself with a wink and I felt Shiv's hold getting tighter on my waist, is it because he call me Sugarpie? I smiled and said Hey to him with a bright smile.

''Holy fuck you have beautiful dimples'' a green-eyed man complimented me and I let out a thank you and complimented him that he has a beautiful pair of eyes. 

''Hey Gorgeous, I am Ryan Ace Salvatore, the hottest one in this group just like you'' I blushed a little hearing his flirting and said hey to him.

'' Are you all fuckers done so now, can I introduce myself peacefully'' the last one yelled at everyone and they roll their eyes in return. From his features, he looks Asian please god let him be from south Korea. 

''I am Park Ivyan, from south Korea and I dont know if it's his good luck or my bad luck that I am his best friend too'' he introduced and I got excited hearing it.

''Oh my god you are from South Korea, it's my dream country to visit'' I exclaimed happily and he chuckled before replying because of BTS to which I nodded.

''You can come here anytime I know them personally so I can make you meet them'' I squealed happily making Shiv growl. Oops, I was still sitting on his lap.

''Now if you guys are done flirting with my moon, so kindly fuck off and disconnect the call'' he screamed pulling his hair in frustration I glanced at them they all are trying to hold their laughter.

''Nope we are not going, I wanna know the reason why she choose an anaconda like you'' Ryan teased him while pushing his hair back, I observed he has a bandage on his palm and one on his forehead which was hidden as his hair was covering it.

''Umm Ryan are you okay, how did you injure yourself'' I voice out my concern to which he smiled and said its nothing just a scratch. I swear if one more time I heard that it was nothing but a scratch I going to pull my hair.

''What with you people, treating a whole wound as a scratch even Shiv says the same, no wonder you guys are friends'' I huffed in an angry tone and all of them chuckled.

''She is too cute bro, dont you dare to hurt her or else I will kick your ass'' Ridhaan warned him and Shiv just showed his middle finger to him.

''I am telling you sugar pie if he ever irritates you just give a call to your this brother, I will be there for you'' I smiled at Aaron's genuine concern.

''And you have a brother in South Korea too, so whenever you have a fight just come here I will take you to the BTS concert'' I grin so hard. 

''You are all so cute, Thank you for your concern but let me assure you your anaconda is a cute teddy bear in front of me so there is no chance of him hurting me'' saying this we all burst into laughter but Shiv was glaring them whole time gritting his teeth.

''Get lost fuckers'' saying this he disconnected the call. I scold him saying this is rude to cut the call in between but he didn't listen and just took me in his arms and made me sit on the bed resting against the headboard. Without saying anything he just lay on the bed keeping his head on my lap. I start to play with his hair and called him but he just hummed in response closing his eyes.

''You are angry with me that I want to marry from my home'' I expressed, he slightly open his eyes and held my hand in his.

''I can never be angry with you, and it's your wish to get married from your maternal house and I can't deny it. I am just upset that how will I manage a week without you'' he expressed himself, I felt guilty he always listen to my demands and fulfilled them but here I am being so selfish. I can't see him getting upset especially because of me.

'' Shiv, just a week and we will be married and I will be with you forever and then I will irritate you and will throw tantrums and you have to bear it'' he smiled but I know this isn't his genuine smile.

''I am going tomorrow so let's cuddle tonight and if you want you can kiss me too'' he sat straight hearing it and blinked his eyes to confirm whether I said it was true or not. I laugh at his cute reaction and peck his lips to make him believe. He kissed me deeply fulfilling his thirst, I let him do what he what to do. 

AASHIVIK'S POV

Giving a curled nod to my employee's greeting, I walked into my office. For the last few days, I was managing everything through calls but today I came back as My moon is left for her parent's house.

''Sir, the clients are here already'' Nakul, my secretary comes running through the corridor. I nodded and walked into the conference room. Shaking hands with all of them I sat on my place. One of them initiates to explain the presentation.

''Mr Rathore this deal will be beneficial for both of us as your business almost captured every sector of society except the education sector, although you have many private colleges across India they are not enough to build your name in education. As you know in our country there are two types of colleges: private and government, but ours is unique. Investing in our colleges will prove to be in your favour, as it will be funded by you and the government, so you will get the same authority as the government. We will provide the best education to our students at low fees and provide them with the facility of an educational loan, also the hostels and other basic requirements of a student will be considered. We already have colleges in Mumbai, Delhi and Banglore and this is the report of our last profits, admission and result rates'' he said concluding his presentation, I thought it is a good idea to capture the education world. 

''I am ready to invest in this project, you have to keep in touch with Nityam Shekar, the youth icon of today's generation he will help to implement all those plans'' I agreed to his plan, sometimes it feels nice to do good work, but I dont do anything without my profit. So I guess it's a nice way to be the ideal of today's youth.  

''Thank you, Mr Rathore, the work will start next month, we won't let your name down'' he said and I let out it better be rolling the paperweight on the desk. It's easy to manipulate today's youth, I will open a few colleges for them with low fees, and a better education system and that's it they all will be worshipping me. Smirking at my thoughts I left the room. 

It's been 4 hours since she left and she didn't bother to inform me about her whereabouts. 

What will she be doing right now? Is she okay? Did she miss me? Is she spending time with that rat? If he is again snuggling in her chest then I am going to throw my hands on him. My phone rang breaking my chain of thoughts and a little smile played on my lips, it was her.  

''Shiv what is this'' she questioned frustratingly I repeated what. I am confused, about what she is talking about.

''Dont act innocent now, Almost 50 bodyguards are here surrounding our house and they are not letting me live in peace, even if I go to the garden for a few minutes there will be 4 lady guards with me'' she huffed angrily, I bet she must be pouting badly and now I want to see her, so I told her to video call me.

On Video Call

She was sitting on the bed with crossed legs but she isn't looking at me. Hmm, so I have to handle an angry bird today.

''Baby, look at me'' I let out softly but she didn't even budge and fold her arms on her chest angrily. I chuckled at her cute reaction this girl will the death of me one day.

''How many times do I have to tell you not to ignore me like that'' I said with a little stern voice and she looked at me with an angry pout. 

''The bodyguards are for your protection and we are not going to argue on that topic, I know Rudra Uncle already had bodyguards but I want to be extra careful and those lady guards are your personal bodyguards and it's their job to follow you like a shadow, got it''  I explained her to which she just hummed. She is still angry I have to do something.

''Acha, sorry na baby, I know you dont like this but I can't compromise your security, please talk to me'' I mumbled apologetically but she twitch her lips. I am adding her behaviour to the punishment list.

''Okay tell me what should I do for your forgiveness, just dont ask me to remove the guards 'cause that's not happening'' I said softly explaining to her, and she smirked evilly. Whenever she smirks that means I am in danger.

''Hold your ears and do ten sit-ups, then I will forgive you'' she said with a grinning smile. What the hell, I can hold my ears but how can I do sit-ups, for devil's sake, this is my office and I am the boss here. What will they think of me? But you have to make your girl happy again right so just swallow your damn pride and do what she wants.

''Can I do push up instead'' I questioned and she replied Can I cut the call 

Holding my ears I mumbled sorry to her and start doing the sit-ups. Damn it's tough I am wearing tight fight pants somehow I did four, and she said stop. I looked at her she was rolling on the bed holding her stomach, laughing her heart out. Mission Successful.

''You are so cute, I was just teasing you'' this little minx is going to pay for it. 

''Okay forget all this and help me to choose an outfit for tonight'' she mentioned excitingly, I asked her what is tonight.

''Oh god, I forgot to tell you Kriti, Mishti, Sara, bhabhi, and I planned a girls' night and it's gonna be fun, dont worry we are not going anywhere we are partying in our backyard'' she explained concerning my worries. 

She showed me many outfits but I reject everything, no doubt she has the best outfits but I dont want her to wear those revealing clothes in front of others especially when I am not beside her.

''Argh, I am not showing you anything now, I will select by myself'' she said annoyed, I chuckled slightly. I dont understand why she needs to dress up so much when she is staying in. But again it's her wish but still, I have to order guards to tighten the security.

She starts telling me about her meeting with her girl gang and how they are excited about the wedding. After talking for a few more minutes we have to disconnect the call as I have my meeting and she has some work.

MISHTI'S POV

''Oh god this is so fun'' Kriti expressed happily as we all were drinking and dancing hard. I looked at all of us, and everyone is looking so happy, especially Kishmish she has been through a lot and she deserves all the happiness. Currently, we are in our backyard celebrating our reunion. No matter how many days will pass without talking or seeing each other but our friendship is still the same. 

''So everyone is here committed except Mishti and Sara, we need to find someone for them too'' Kavita bhabhi said and everyone screamed in unison.

''Bhabhi here you are wrong Sara is dating Kabir and I am seeing Yash'' I announced dropping the bomb on their head as they dont know anything about our relationship. I looked at Chandani she didn't look surprised and I asked her the same.

'' I already know there is something going on between Sara and Kabir bhai and for you once I was talking to Yash bhai and suddenly you called him, then I saw your contact was saved as my baby with your pic also last time when we were talking you were blushing hard when I mention about Yash bhai so everything was clear to me, I was just waiting for you to reveal your secret'' she said smirking, this girl nothing can be hidden from her.

''Okay girls let's play truth or dare, no actually let it be a dare and dare but an adult version'' I let out diverting the topic and they all agreed. Sitting in a circle I spin the bottle and it landed on bhabhi and we all screamed.

''Bhabhi, as you are wearing a yellow saree, so dance on tip-tip barsa pain, we will record the dance and will send it to Yug bhaiya'' I said smirking and she blow a flying kiss to me and starts to dance seductively, we all hooted loudly this is her drunken state making her do when she will be sober she will back to her shy form again.

''Why do I feel like after seeing this video Ishaan is getting a sibling'' Kriti said winking at me, I hi - fie her. I let out possibly tonight.

Spinning the bottle again it landed on Sara this time.

''Twerk on the song we will play next for a minute'' Chandani gave her a dare and winked at me. I smirked and played WAP, Sara gave us a glare but later start to twerk. In a swift I noticed Kabir coming in our direction, he throw Sara on his shoulder and left with her. We all start to laugh hilariously as she starts to curse us and hit his back.

''Have fun babydoll'' I screamed and Kabir responded she will. Next, we spin the bottle again and it landed on Kishmish.

''Kishmish send a voice message to Aashivik in a seducing voice saying, hey daddy I miss you with a pic of yours that I will select and you cant delete it before his reply'' bhabhi said grinning and everyone nodded in agreement. I choose a pic that we took in our room in which she is wearing the same dress and sent it to Aashivik from her mobile.

''No guys, I am not doing this give me something else'' she let out nervously, but we all were hell adamant to make her do that at last she has to agree. We all hooted crazily when she did the dare. Oh my god, we can't wait to see his reaction.

''He didn't see it yet I will tell you his response'' everyone nodded in agreement and the game ended with Kishmish giving me a dare to give a lap dance to Kriti. After that, we played for a while and, left for the room.

AASHIVIK'S POV

Damn it was such a tiring day, but now the meetings are over, and I just want to go home and take her in my arms, inhale her fragrance and kiss the hell out of her. She is not here my subconscious mind said. Oh shit, how can I forget this she went to her parent's house. Shaking my thoughts I opened my phone so that I can see her pic and calm myself, but a message ping me and it was from her. There was a pic of her in which she was wearing a backless dress and was laying on her stomach with her legs up in the air. She was posing for the pic with a seductive smile I zoomed in on the pic and gulp hard as my eyes went to her ass. Her dress was skin fitted and was giving a perfect view of her curve and ass. 

Holy fuck I am not a pervert but she is my girl so I can have a look

I felt a bulge in my pants, it starts to pain. Next, there was a voice message which says

''Hey, daddy I miss you'' Fuck this is it. Ahh, her voice was a little slurry which is arousing me more. Is she trying to seduce me, if yes then it's definitely working? I never knew I have a daddy kink but hearing it from her mouth aroused me to no end. Now no one can save this seductress from me, she is going to be punished for this. She is going to scream my name under me and I will not leave her tonight. Straightening my pants I order the driver to stop the car.

'' Get a car for yourself I need to go somewhere'' he hesitantly nodded and I moved my car to Delhi Highway. My little moon needs some punishment. I  drove at a very fast speed breaking all the signals and reached her home in one and a half hours and went to her room instantly. She wasn't there, so I sat there waiting for her.

As soon as she entered the room, I picked her up using my arm and kissed her pinning her to the dressing table. I made her sit there entering my tongue inside her mouth.

''How and when did you come here'' she questioned panting hard still recovering from the shock. Without giving her any answer I thrust my lips on her again.

Running my fingers sensually on her thigh I bite her jaw and whispered in her ear ''Daddy missed you too, but now it's time for punishment for your bold stunt'' Her eyes widen and she gulps in fear. Her legs were around my waist, which made her dress rise upwards revealing her panties.

''It was a dare, no-nothing s-serious umm'' she moaned as I slid her strap from her shoulder sucking her neck hungrily. She pushed me lightly and moved back mumbling sorry, I smirked and took steps towards her. She gulped and stood in the corner of the room, and I sat on the couch gesturing for her to come here with my fingers. She nodded negatively and stood there testing my patience.

''Get over her, you little minx'' I asserted in an authoritative voice and her legs made their way to me.

She stood in from of me I sneak my hands on her waist travelling down to her hips, I smack her ass whispering ''Being a bad girl'' she let out a whimper when I again spanked her ass giving her a glare. She didn't say anything and I pull her closer and rise her dress in an upward direction. I looked into her eyes for any hesitation she didn't look uncomfortable but was nervous. I shook my head at her nervousness and start to pull her dress down again. She held my hand stopping me and placed her hands on the couch, rubbing herself close to me. My mouth was on her stomach and my hands were on her dress.

CHANDANI'S POV

 After getting my consent he removed my dress fully and lay me down under him and hovered over me, still kissing my neck.

''I want to feel your bare skin again mine tonight'' he huskily whispered in my ears while his hands were busy roaming on my bare back. A whimper left my mouth as he start Kissing my neck and shoulder gently. My hands were clutching his shoulder blade as he slide down the bra strap from my shoulder and ripped it. Oh god, why does he always rip them it's easy to unhook them at least for him.

Moving down he slid down my pantie. Suddenly I felt so shy as I am fully naked under him. He comes above me colliding his chest against mine and burying his face in my neck. I can feel his harsh breathing as if he is controlling himself.

''Shiv'' I called him out he hummed in response without taking his face from my neck, I ask him why he is controlling himself

''It's not easy to resist baby when you are this close to me all naked, I am controlling myself so hard but after marriage, I am going to ravish every inch of you the whole day till you smell like me, devour you in a way that you will forget how to breathe and you are not going to leave the bed. Every day I am going to show you how much I love you and my love will consume your sanity the only thing you will remember is me and me'' he proclaimed kissing the corner of my lips and I flushed out of embarrassment.

''Do you want to know what I want to do with you'' he dangerously looked into my eyes, I nodded my head nervously

''First I want to kiss you senselessly until your lips taste like me'' with this he slammed his lips on me hungrily, I tried to fight with my tongue but he was so dominant that I couldn't.

''Then I want to ravish your neck my lips and teeth'' he took my flesh in between his teeth and gave it a bite. I moaned in pleasure while he continue to devour my neck.

''Then I want to suck your boobs until they are blushing red'' he mumbled taking my left boob in his mouth, I couldn't help but moaned his name which encouraged him more and he suck it hard while kneading and pinching the other one.

Leaving my boobs he went down to my stomach and start kissing there. Closing my eyes I was feeling the pleasure then a gasp escaped from my lips when he pinched my waist lightly mumbling eyes on me. I shudder and moaned loudly when I felt his warm breath on my clit while his thumb was making circular patterns on my inner thighs. He went blew air on my clit which makes my body jerk back his eyes were still looking into my eyes. I moved my face as I couldn't look straight at him. His face was between my thighs, his eyes were on mine and his hands were parting my thighs apart. I screamed loudly when he smack on my inner thigh.

''I said eyes on me, I want you to see what I am craving to do with you'' giving me this warning he placed his lips on my clit, and my thighs shook instantly as I felt a vibrating sensation running through my whole body.

''Then I want to devour you endlessly'' he whispered and again attached his mouth to my clit. I fisted his hair tightly as he is licking there again and again. I grabbed the pillow harshly because of the pleasure he is giving me right now.

''Ahh- Shiv, it's too much to ta- ahh take'' I cried out his name when he pushed his one finger inside it. Pulling him from his hair I thrust my lips into his making him growl. His finger was still inside me but he stopped his movement and kissed me. When I become little comfortable he added one more finger. I scratch his back wildly as I feel a knot building up in my stomach.

''Ahh- I am feeling ahh-'' I couldn't complete my sentence as he fasten his speed, curling his finger inside me. Unexpectedly he moves down opening my leg keeping his shoulder in between them.

''Lose it baby, Cum for me'' he whispers against my clit, his warm breath is making me lose my control. With a loud moan, I came undone and he instantly replaced his fingers with his mouth. Sucking it like a hungry beast. I tried to close my legs but he held my thigh and pushed his mouth deeper, licking all the wetness, I was trying so hard to control my breathing but with his tongue batting back and forth, I arch my back in pure ecstasy.

''I can't take it more Shiv'' I let out breathlessly to which he was unaffected and was still assaulting me with his tongue. I felt my body tremble as I was about to hit another orgasm but he is no mood of leaving me. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his shoulder thrusting his tongue inside out. In no time I came again and he licked all the wetness sweeping from my core.

''And lastly, I want to thrust myself inside you making you scream my name in pleasure the whole night, but I am controlling myself hard not to take you here raw'' he said coming on top of me again looking straight into my eyes. I closed my eyes feeling tired.

Cleaning my body with tissues he took me to the bed and lay next to me taking me in his arms, I dont remember when I slept as I was hell exhausted,

2 days Later

(The "Roka ceremony is the first step toward marriage". It is one of the most significant pre-wedding ceremonies. At an Indian wedding, the boy, along with his parents and other family members, first see the girl. If the girl and boy like each other and give their consent to get married to each other, then the girl's family will give some money, sweets, and gifts to the boy; similarly, the boy's family will give money, sweets, and gifts, like gold jewellery, etc., to the girl)                                                      --Info from google

Today is my roka and engagement and I am feeling nervous. Since that day I am feeling so shy around him, well he isn't here but on video calls. He always teases me and his unfiltered mouth says something which makes me blush hard. I winch in pain when a safety pin pricked my skin and Sara mumbled sorry to which I replied it's fine. As for now, the girls are helping me with my make-up and hairstyle. Bhabhi helped me to wear this pink net saree

''Sexy, I am telling you babe Aashivik jiju(brother-in-law) won't take his hands off you and especially that sexy smooth waist'' Sara said winking at me, I turned beetroot hearing her. I looked at myself in the mirror, and she is right, Oh man I am looking smoking hot.

''By the way, you didn't tell us about his reply but dont worry we got it'' Sara said winking at Mishti, yeah they saw Shiv's car in the morning and they know everything. But they didn't tease me that day but why now?

''On that day at midnight I heard some noises from your room, first I thought it can be a thief but later I realised a thief won't say that Daddy missed you too, but it's time for the punishment of your bold stunt'' Mishti intimidating Shiv, I just want to dig a hole and bury myself into that.

''Okay no one will tease my snowball'' bhabhi said in a stern tone taking my side and everyone in the room was silent for a minute.'' By the way, babe Is your shiv becomes daddy like Christian grey when giving a punishment''

I blushed again at their teasing and glared at Mishti but soon Chachi came to my rescue. She was awestruck seeing me, but a smile spread across her face, she came forward and put a little kajal behind my ear. 

Nervously, I came down with my girls beside me, I heard a huge gasp looking in that direction I found Anshi clutching her chest dramatically muttering Haye mera Dil ( Oh my heart). I swear this girl is too filmy and cute. I smiled at her gesture and blow a flying kiss which she caught dramatically. Everyone is here already except the one my eyes are searching for. Where is he?

I heard faint footsteps indicating he is coming, I can't control my excitement. I want to see his reaction, will he find me beautiful? I glanced at him slightly, he was looking at me without blinking. He came towards me and slid his hands on my waist you are real or my dream again, I giggle at his reaction. His little secret is out now he dreams about me. I pinch his nose lightly making sure to make him come back to reality.

''Come out of your dreamland Mr Rathore, I am 100% real'' reaching his height I whisper in his ears. He was stunned for a moment but came back to reality and kissed my forehead saying you are looking divine. I smiled at his compliment and said you dont look bad too. No doubt my man looks handsome in whatever he wears. It's his aura that makes him different from others. I checked him out from top to bottom, he looks irresistible.

''You can check me out anytime moon I am all yours but right now we have a ceremony to complete'' he huskily uttered as he caught me checking him out. I blushed and he chuckled. 

''Let's start the ritual'' his mother interrupted our cute movement and we all nodded and took our seats.

First, his mom came and applied tilak on my forehead and handover the plate of shagun. The plate was full of jewellery and make-up items with a red dupatta. She gave me another bag which had lots of sarees and footwear. I smiled and bend down to take his blessing, she put her hand on my head.  Anshi gifted me lots of chocolate, his bhabhi's too gifted me many clothes and accessories. 

Then it was his turn, I noticed he didn't put any cloth on his head so I took my pallu and covered his head. He smiled and held my hand. Chachu applied him tilak and gave him gifts, and the best thing he gifted him was a tesla, a whole freaking tesla. He is showing too much love for his future son-in-law. But I am fine with this at least he is not killing him for marrying me.

Soon all the gifts were exchanged and the ceremony ended. Everyone sat there chatting happily and discussing the next ritual except my dear vampire as usual he is busy with his calls. I got bored and informed Chachi that I am going to my room and left the place.

While walking through the corridor someone pulled me inside the room, I was going to shout until I see the person and sigh in relief.

''You scared me Shiv'' I let out he caressed my cheeks with his knuckles adoring me.

''Gorgeous, every time I look at you, you took my breath away I always imagined you in a saree and this turned out to be more beautiful than my imagination'' he spoke tenderly wrapping his arms around my waist, there is a hint of amusement in his voice. 

''Oh I already knew it, during the whole function your eyes were on me'' I teased him interlocking my hands on his neck.

''Obviously, I have the whole right to admire you and especially when we are rokafied now'' he mumbled brushing our noses. I giggle in response.

''Just five more steps and then you will be Mrs Chandani Aashivik Singh Rathore'' he announces and I raise my  eyebrow asking him which five steps

''Arey, first engagement, second Mehandi and the list goes on till wedding then you will be mine forever'' he elaborated, I smiled at his answer. 

''Fuck you look so irresistible in this saree, it's so hard for me to control'' he cursed again under his breath and caress my bare waist with his rough hands.

''Promise me you will wear sarees after our marriage'' he said excitedly making me laugh at his words.

''I dont know how to wear sarees, bhabhi helped me to wear this today'' I let out crashing all his hopes of seeing me in a saree. Seriously it's too tough to handle a saree, I tripped almost 10 times today.

''Fine, then I will learn and will make you wear it with my own hands'' He brushed his fingers on my bare waist sliding thi saree a little and playing with my belly button. I moaned when he pressed his thumb pinching my waist.

''Mind if I steal a kiss from my rokafied girlfriend'' I blushed hard and without wasting a second he took my lips in between his and start nibbling my lower lip. Weaving my fingers into his hair I pulled him closer, and he brushed his tongue on my lip wanting to enter inside my mouth but I am in a teasing mood today so I am not letting him do so, but this vampire bite my lip which makes me wince in pain and I parted my lips. Grabbing the opportunity he thrust his tongue, exploring my mouth. After kissing for a while we part away to grasp some air while attaching our foreheads.

AUTHOR'S POV

A person sitting in a darkroom was sipping his wine in front of him there was a large portrait of Aashivik and Chandani, his is looking at the portrait with the murderous eyes

''Boss, it's confirmed that he is head over heels for this girl and tonight he is going to get engaged to her but there is a problem the girl is the heiress of Mittal and his queen so it's impossible to even touch her let alone kill her. She is all protected from every side. A few days back he murdered Vikram Mathur for calling her name, he is a total pysco for her'' his man blurted out all the information to another man.

Sipping the scotch his boss ordered him to out of the room and his focus shifted to the portrait again.

From my childhood, I have had only one dream to become his wife I know one day he will love me and I will be his wife

I will be when the only woman in his life and we will be a happy family

''Mr Aashivik Singh Rathore, the lord of the drug lord, this is the beginning of your destruction, now you will feel the same pain I felt, the pain of watching the person you love most die in front of your eyes and you won't able to do anything'' he wiped the lone tear escape from his eye remembering all his past memories.

''Tonight is her last night in this world, there are very few people who die in their lover's arms and I will gladly give her this chance, Be ready ASR this is going to be a painful night for you'' saying this he threw this drink on the portrait and lit up the matchstick burning the portrait. 

Hey, This is for today... Hope you all like this chapter... Do vote, comment and follow. Thank you for my honest readers to vote and I request my silent readers to vote, it will not take you much time to vote but it will surely motivate me...

So now our couple is rokafied but someone wants to kill her. Any guess who can be this anonymous man? 

What do you think will he be able to this anonymous man will able to kill her or someone will save her? 

You will get the answers in upcoming chapters but till then keep guessing...

Bye Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 1K 27
It was their first night after marriage and he came inside She looked at him and picked nearby vase "Don't you dare to force yourself upon me... I'l...
20.8K 2.6K 31
16/12/2022- Ongoing "Didn't I told you to not let him touch you, then why did he? Answer me?" "I am not answerable to you?" "Did you just roll your e...
324K 27.1K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
73.6K 5.8K 21
"tum aaisa nahi kar sakti , tumhari shaadi hai aaj"she tried to make her understand but her sister didnot understand. "Mujhse koi umeed mat rakhna tu...