Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

By NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 14

1.3K 64 5
By NekoCatleya

Translated by: NekoCat

    Xiao Changyuan did not disturb Yun Pianpian.

    He got up to open the door, looked at the direction of the voice just now, and walked over like a ghost.

    The night was dark so everything was pitch black.

    Xiao Changyuan lit a fire illuminating the dark corner.

There were piles of baskets and old wood tarpaulins.

He stepped forward.

    Suddenly there was a small noise behind him.

    The murderous aura in Xiao Changyuan's eyes skyrocketed, he turned around abruptly, flipped his fingertips, and shot a small piece of dead wood from his hand.

    The dead wood pierced through a fat mouse fiercely.

    The mouse was killed on the spot, nailed to the ground by a dead branch

    Xiao Changyuan looked puzzled, stared at the mouse for a while, and then threw its body into the trash can.

    He turned his head, walked to the pile of wood, and examined it carefully.

    No abnormality was found.

    Xiao Changyuan's eyes were as bright as ice, he turned his face to the side, and looked at the medicine jar placed on the stove in the yard.

    For the convenience of decoction, they never put the medicine stove and medicine pot in one

    In this rural area, mouse are rampant. At night, it will go into the kitchen to steal food, so before they go to bed every night, they will lock the door of the kitchen and close the windows to prevent it from sneaking in.

    There is no well in the yard, and if someone wants to harm him, the medicine jar in the yard is their only choice.

    Xiao Changyuan put out the fire, glanced around, and walked into the house.

    After a long time, two heads appeared in the grass outside the yard.

    It was Chen Bashan and Zhou Qiren.

    Chen Bashan's face was pale, and his already pale skin, under the moonlight, seemed to have been drained from blood, like a dead person.

    Zhou Qiren's face was as pale as paper.

    Seeing that Xiao Changyuan did not come out for a long time, Zhou Qiren was about to stand up when Chen Bashan suddenly grabbed his wrist.

    Zhou Qiren looked down.

    However, he saw Chen Bashan shaking his head at him, his face gloomy.

    Zhou Qiren immediately understood that they shouldn't go out now.

    Because Xiao Changyuan could kill him them at any time.

    Chen Bashan and Zhou Qiren hid in the grass and stayed up all night.

    When the roosters began to croak and Tianfang gradually revealed the whiteness of the fish's belly, the villagers lit lamps one after another and got up.

    Chen Bashan and Zhou Qiren dared to stand up and hurried back home.

    The two closed the door, their hearts beating wildly.

    Chen Bashan originally wanted to use Yun Pianpian's hand to kill Xiao Changyuan, but he waited at home for several days without waiting for the news of Xiao Changyuan's death. Chen Bashan guessed that something might have happened, so he wanted to kill Xiao Changyuan himself.

    Chen Bashan's martial arts are only enough for self-defense, and Zhou Qiren is not capable of martial arts.

    They could not confront Xiao Changyuan head-on.

    For today's plan, they can only continue to poison Xiao Changyuan.

    During the daytime, there are many people, and if the villagers see them entering and leaving Xiao Changyuan's courtyard, it will definitely arouse Xiao Changyuan's suspicion.

    To be on the safe side, they could only take advantage of the darkness to enter Xiao Changyuan's house and secretly poison his medicine jar.

    Xiao Changyuan's injury has not yet healed, and Yun Pianpian making him decoction every day.

    Zhou Qiren's medicine was extremely poisonous, it only needs a little bit to make Xiao Changyuan's soul return to the Jiutian Medicine Stone.

    This is a great opportunity for them to start.

    But Chen Bashan never thought that Xiao Changyuan's vigilance was so strong.

    They had just turned into the fence yard when Xiao Changyuan heard their movements.

    Chen Bashan has practiced martial arts, so his hearing is different from ordinary people. In addition, his spirit is extremely tense, so Xiao Changyuan noticed his movements the moment he got up. Chen Bashan quickly pulled Zhou Qiren to retreat outside the yard.

    They hid in the grass behind the yard where the wood tarpaulins were stacked.

    If Xiao Changyuan took another step forward, he would see them.

    It was the mouse that saved their lives.

    Chen Bashan heard the death of the mouse, as if he heard his own death.

    He felt that he and Zhou Qiren were like two mice hiding in the gutter.

 And will never see the light.

    Seeing Chen Bashan's pale face, Zhou Qiren hurriedly poured him a cup of tea.

    "Your Majesty, please drink tea."

    Chen Bashan's face was gloomy, and a thin layer of sweat formed on his pale forehead. He took a few breaths, took the teacup and put it to his lips, and said grimly, "Tonight has already caused a problem. Xiao Changyuan's probably have an idea, we can't go there anymore."

    Zhou Qiren lowered his head and said, "Yes, Your Majesty."

    Chen Bashan drank the tea in the cup.

    He gritted his teeth and said, "One day, I will let Xiao Changyuan die in my hands."

    .

At another's house

    Mu Botian got up before daylight and made a fire to cook, put the cooked food on the table, and waited for Xie Yu to get up.

    After Xie Yu washed up, he sat on a stool and ate with Mu Bo.

    Mu Bo brought Xie Yu's favorite dish to him: "His Royal Highness, when I went out to fetch water today, I saw Zhou Langzhong and Zhou Shan sneaking back from outside Xiao Changyuan's yard, they seemed a little flustered.

    Xie Yu paused and looked up at Mu Bo .

    "Zhou Langzhong and Zhou Shan?"

    Mu Bo pursed his thin lips and nodded.

    "Yes."

    Xie Yu heard the words, and his peach blossom eyes squinted.

    "This is a bit interesting."

    Mu Bo asked: "Your Highness, do you think the two of them will also know Xiao Changyuan's true identity?"

    Xie Yu raised his eyes and looked at Mu Bo: "Did the two of them find you? Mu Bo shook his head

    I saw the two of them were flustered, so I didn't show up

    Xie Yu raised the corners of his lips: "Well done."

    Mu Bo hesitated: "Your Highness, should we Tell Xiao Changyuan about this?"

    Xie Yu said: "Tell him what to do? Don't forget, he is our enemy, I wish they would fight..."

    Mu Bo asked: "Your Highness means..."

    Xie Yu curled his lips Angle, showing a wise smile.

    "Watch the fire from the other side, and reap the benefits of the fisherman."

--

T/L: Just re-reading and while at it, also editing. I have no proofreaders so don't expect to much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6M 470K 95
Sitting on the bed, I was waiting for my husband to arrive. It was our wedding Night. I rolled my toes as the visuals of him slowly touching my cheek...
531K 33.4K 122
A girl named Drishti falls into the era of Mahabharata and everything in her life goes upside down. Read to find out about Drishti's adventures in t...
10.3M 771K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
288K 19.9K 166
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...