High School Sweetheart <3

By Gemmagengen

It's a story of a girl who was left heartbroken by Blake back in high school. Somehow the meet again and Blak... More

Part 1
Part 2 (Brokenhearted)
Part 3 (Heartbreaking news)
Part 4 (We can't be together)
5
6 (Mine?)
Part 7 (Make a Choice)
Part 8 (Let's do it)
Part 9
Part 10 (RATED R)
Part 11 (Eternal Love)
Part 12
Part 13 (Choosing The Name)
Part 14 (Baby's room)
Part 15 (Baby's Here)
Part 16 (Coming Home)
Part 17 (Gail)
Part 18 (I'll Make It Up To You)
Part 19 (Say You Will)
Part 20 (I've Been Waiting For This)
Part 21 (Unexpected Proposal)
Part 22 (Love)
Part 23 (Stop Worrying)
Part 24 (The Game)
Part 25 (1 on 1)
Part 26 (Insecure)
Part 27 (Sad News)
28 (Respect My Decision)
Part 29 (Get Together)
Part 30 (Will Forever Last Forever?)
Part 31 (Trouble?)
Part 32 (Time To Know The Truth)
Part 33 (Pregnant?)
Part 34 (Get Her Back)
Part 35 (Goodbye)
Part 36 (I Still Love You)
Part 37 (Memories)
Part 38 (A Date At The Zoo)
Part 39 (The Best Man)
Part 40 (Boy or Girl)
Part 41 (Long Week)
Part 42 (Secrets)
Part 43 (Might As Well Be Mom)
Part 44 (Will This Be Goodbye Foreve?)
Part 45 (Things We Left Unsaid)
Part 46 (Heaven or Earth?)
Part 47 (Christmas Miracle)
Part 48 (Christmas Day) Part 1
Part 49 (Christmas Day) Part 2
Part 50 (Christmas Day) Part 3
Part 51 (Don't Want To Get Hurt)
Part 52 (Make Them Jealous)
Part 53 (Afraid)
Part 54 (Knife Through The Heart)
Part 55 (Hurt)
Part 56 (Things We Left Unsaid)
Part 57 (Dreams & Nightmares)
Part 58 (All She Needs Is Time)
Part 59 (Here)
Part 60 (Forgotten)
Part 61 (Strangers)
Part 62 (Lost)
Part 63 (Face Off)
Part 64 (Home)
Part 65 (Remembering)
Part 66 (Confrontation)
Part 67 (Unexpected Surprise)
Part 68 (Long Night)
Part 69 (Secret)
Part 70 (Out With It)
Part 71 (The Day I Longed For)
Part 72 (The Honeymoon!) (Re-Post)
Part 73 (Greece)
Part 74 (Never Let Me Go)
NEWS!!!
Part 75 (You Have My Heart)
Part 76 (Back Home)
Part 77 (Other Options)
Vote
Part 78 (Facing You)
(Alternative Choice)
Part 79 (We Have A Choice)
Part 80 (What A Mess)
Part 81 (Hurt Feelings)
Part 82 (Crossing The Line)
Part 83 (Our Lips Were Sealed)
Part 84 (Complicated)
Part 86 (Painful Memories)
Part 87 (No Regrets)
Part 88 (We Need a Name)
Part 89 (This Is It)
Part 90 (Could It Be Possible?)
Part 91 (Still In The Woods)
Part 92 (What's Best For You)
Part 93 (Back Home)

Part 85 (Letters)

827 41 6
By Gemmagengen

Gaia's P.O.V.

"What do you mean you need him to hate you?" Mom asks.

"For when the time comes... If I die I want him to hate me, so he doesn't miss me."

"Gaia! What has gotten into you?! You love that man, how can you make him hate you? How can you do that to him?"

"It's the only way mom, I don't want him to suffer for the rest of his life."

"Don't think like that. He loves you."

"I know... But if he still loves me by the end of this he'll blame himself forever, and I don't want that."

"Gaia, there are better ways. I know you love him too much to make him go through all that pain..."

____________O_____________

Blake's P.O.V.

We won the game, but even though we did and G and I were in calm waters, I was still a bit mad at her for not telling me the truth and let's not mention the whole Kellan thing. I'm pretty sure she's still mad about the whole Sarah thing too.

"Hey, BG! You coming to celebrate?" DJ asks.

"Nah, man. Still have some unfinished business with the wife."

"Damn, well best of luck to you. I'll see you at the funeral."

"What funeral?" I ask mad thinking he was joking about Gaia.

"Yours, man."

"Right..."

"Sorry, I didn't mean-"

"I know. I'll see you later, okay?"

"Sure. Just take it easy on her man." We shake hands and leave. As a walk to my car, the worst thing happens..

"Hey, big boy." I already knew that voice. "Nice game today, you looked so hot." Sarah walked behind me.

"Stop, okay? Stop trying to ruin my life."

"Your life's already ruined, darling."

"It will if you stay in it. So take a hint Sarah, I DON'T WANT YOU. I never have, and I never will."

"Did she lose the baby?"

"What did you just say?"

"I'm just asking if the baby's still there."

"Yes, it's still there. Now go try to ruin some asshole's life. Stay out of mine."

"You loved me once."

"You really are insane. We dated for like a week. We never even slept together, and you go on and tell my wife you were pregnant? You need help, Sarah." I walk away and drive home.

It was really quite when I got home, so I'm guessing they're all asleep. I check on the kids and then on Gaia, but she wasn't in our room. I was hoping Mrs. K. was awake so she could tell me, but she wasn't around. I start looking in all the rooms until eventually I find her. She had fallen asleep, writing... I can only imagine what... I pick her up and take her to our room, I place her on the bed and cover her so she wouldn't get cold. Afterwards I go back to where she was and start reading the letters.

Some of the where sealed already so I didn't want to open them. All of them started with "Open when..." the other ones were for the kids and one for me. The one for me was the one she fell asleep writing so I decide to read it since it was just there out in the open:

"I'm sorry I fought with you these past couple of months, I'm sorry I never got to be the wife I was supposed to be... But I just needed you to hate me for this exact moment. I needed you to want me gone, it was the only way I thought I could ease your pain... But I guess writing this confession will make it even harder, but I couldn't keep this a secret after I'm gone... It feels like déjà vu, doesn't it?

Tell the kids about me everyday, okay? Tell them about the woman who made your heart soft, The one that made you realize how big the universe is inside some people... But most of all, please tell them that I love them. Promise me, please, that you won't let them forget me... Please give them love everyday, even if they make you angry. And like I said before, I want you to be happy. So please find someone who can make you feel the way I made you feel once... Just please make sure her name isn't Sarah... I don't doubt you love me and I hope you don't doubt I love you."

That was it for now. Why does she break my heart like this? And when is she gonna understand that the only woman for me is her. I take the letter, cause I'm sure as hell whee're having a conversation about this tomorrow...

____________O____________

Gaia's P.O.V.

Next day:

I was looking for Blake's letter so I could finish writing it before he got up, but I couldn't find it! The other's were there, but his just disappeared. I really hope mom didn't just take it.

"You lose something?" Blake asks, startling me.

"Oh, yeah. Have you seen... never mind." I almost snitch on myself.

"Have I seen what?"

"Nothing, I remembered were I left it." I fake a smile and go back to our bedroom, where Blake followed. "Why are you following me?"

"Cause it looks like you have something to say to me."

"Well, I don't, so..."

"Okay." He was about to leave.

"Actually! I do have to tell you something."

"I know." He says. "I'm not gonna hate you."

"I slept with Kellan... again." I lie.

"No you didn't."

"Um, yes I did. That's why he was here yesterday."

"Come on, G. It's me you're talking to. You know I know when you're lying to me... But I did find this." I take out the letter.

"You went through my stuff?!" She yanks it from me.

"Hey, it was right there in the open. So it looks like your little plan isn't going to work."

"I can do a hell of a lot of things to make you hate me." I give him my back.

"Hey, hey! You are my wife, I love you! How can you possibly think that making me hate you is gonna make anything better?! Do you have any idea how I would feel if I hated you the last months of your life?! It'll be a million times worse!! Where you really gonna go through with this?"

"Yes." My eyes water.

"Oh, God, Gaia. What were you thinking?" He sits on the bed in front of me.

"It's just better."

"No it's not! If you did it, and I read this letter. Do you have any idea how I'd feel knowing it was all a lie?" I don't say anything. "You want things good? Then love me, and let me love you."

"You just want me to forget about the whole Sarah thing."

"Look, I don't expect you to forgive me for that. Hell I won't forgive myself. I hurt you, I hate hurting you. I am sorry about it, and I swear to you on my life that I never slept with her... I love you, I have loved you ever since high school. Yes, I slept with women during our break up, but every time I did... I could only think of you and how I did you wrong."

"Why didn't you look for me?"

"I was ashamed, afraid you'd reject me. And terrified of hearing the words "I don't love you anymore" come out from you. Just like I'm terrified of hearing the word "goodbye" in a couple of months. I should've been more careful."

"It isn't your fault."

"Yes it is. You said so yourself, remember?"

"I was mad at you, I wanted to hurt you. I never should've said that. I knew about my condition, I should've said something."

"Please don't make me hate you." He whispers.

"I won't, I'm sorry."

I'll try my best not to make him angry in any way. But I won't make any promises. Of course I don't want him to hate me, but I just feel it's best... Oh what the hell?! I can't hurt him, I guess we'll do this the hard way...

------------------------

Should she keep to her plan?

This was supposed to be a short story, but you guys are really just amazing I just couldn't end it for you. Thank you for your support, really thanks!! You are the reason I get motivated to write. ❤️ :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
60.2K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
629K 31.9K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...