Down Goes Santa: The Sequel (...

By SafeHeaven_08

Danger Force is getting themselves ready for Christmas. From making the nice list to fulfilling their own spe... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

1.1K 12 44
By SafeHeaven_08

"Do you think this is too flashy? Or maybe it's not flashy enough." Bose asked, holding the hanger belonging to a suit.

"Why are you so worked up over some Christmas party anyway?" Miles asked, clearly fatigued.

"Listen, it's like, the biggest thing of the year. I have to look good," he responded, "I just need your...your...your..."

"Opinion?" Mika finished the sentence for him.

"Yeah that," Bose remembered, "what's your onion Chapa?"

Chapa snickered. "I think it's alright," she giggled again, "what's your onion Mika?" She nudges Mika.

Mika placed her hand on her temple and sighed. "If you really want to look good, I suggest you go for something more, you know, Christmas-y."

"Good idea." He put back the suit.

"So how are you guys spending your December?" Chapa asked ever so enthusiastically.

"I'm gonna kiss all the girls on my kiss list." Bose stated more proudly than he should be.

"What?" Miles and Chapa simultaneously asked.

"I have them arranged from my least favourite to the BEST." Bose continued.

Chapa looked confused. "Why?"

"Because I think they're cute." Bose shrugged.

"Why not just tell them?" Chapa asked again.

Bose looked away, "and maybe I wanna know how their mouths taste like."

Mika suddenly got flustered and laughed awkwardly. "G-Good luck to you, hehe."

Miles glanced at Mika then turned back to Bose. "Is Mika on the list?"

"Nop."

Mika scrunched her face. "That list is fake! I mean...congrats to all the girls that made it on there, hehe."

Chapa rolled her eyes and faced Miles. "What about you Miles?"

"I'm spending my December improving  my baking skills." Miles answered proudly.

"I'm going to get extra part time jobs." Announced Mika.

They all looked at Mika.

"Its not because I forgot your presents or something. I mean, I got 'em months ago. It's just for the sake of helping." She shrugged.

"I'm spending my December LMNL-ing." Chapa said.

They peered at her, blinking faster by the second. Waiting for her to elaborate.

"Last Minute Nice Listing. I've done alot of terrible things this year so I'll do a bunch of good things now to cancel them out and make it onto Santa's nice list." Chapa explained.

They immediately started laughing.

Chapa furrowed her eyebrows. "What's funny?"

"Santa's nice list?" Mika said between laughs.

"Yeah. I--" Chapa got cut off by her phone ringing. "Give me a sec." She picked up the call and left the others for a moment.

"Chapa actually believes in Santa?" Miles asked, folding his arms.

"Seems so. But it's cute. She's like an adorable little child that still has hopes." Bose admitted.

"We should tell her." Mika suggested.

Bose furrowed his eyebrows. "Tell her what?"

"That santa doesn't exist." Miles finished.

"Oh ho ho no! This is the only time of the year when Chapa actually likes people. Then you wanna make her mad by telling her what she believes in is fake?" Bose asked but didn't wait for them to reply. "Don't mess this up for me."

Chapa came back and grabbed her things. "I gotta go. See ya'll later?"

"Yeah sure."

"See you soon Sparky."

The Next Day
There was a knock at the Desilva's door. Alejandro was the one who opened it.

"Merry Christmas Mr. Desilva. Is Chapa home?" Bose said all cheery.

"Yeah, come on in." He welcomed him into their humble home.

As Bose walked in, he noticed that the place was fully decorated with Christmas decorations.

"A little to the right...now left. Higher, higher. Right...just a little more lower-- higher-- perfect!" Chapa's voice was heard. Along with the groans of a tired, overworked little girl.

"Wow. You're really going all out huh?" Bose casted his eyes over every corner of the room.

"I didn't know you were coming," Chapa dusted her hands, "what's up?"

"Just came to stop by. Check up on my friend." He shrugged.

"Can I get down now?" Sage whined.

"Yeah sure thing sis!"

"I still can't get over the fact that you have a sister. I thought you were raised by wolves." Bose admitted.

Chapa asked, "why are you here?" Now slightly ticked off.

Then there was another knock at the door.

"Oh you're expecting someone? I'm sorry. I'll leave so that y--"

"Oh shut up," Chapa grabbed Bose's hand and pulled him along with her to the door.

"Hi!" Mika exclaimed, "how's the holiday going?"

"Cookies?" Miles asked.

Chapa and Bose exchanged looks. Chapa let them come in.

They settled down on the couch and Chapa got a plate to place the cookies and grabbed glasses of milk becuase, why not?

Chapa and Bose shared the large sofa and Mika and Miles sat on the separate ones.

"So...about Santaclaus..." Mika started.

Oh Boy. Bose thought.

"I'm listening." Chapa narrowed her eyes.

"Santa is...he's not real." Miles finished.

Chapa bursted into laughter. She soon came to a cease when she noticed the straight faces of her friends. "Wait you're serious?"

"Extremely." Mika said.

"Santa is real! Why would you think he isn't?"

"Here we go again." Sage rolled her eyes as she passed by.

"There isn't any scientific evidence that can prove that Santaclaus is real." Mika stated.

"Ofcourse there isn't, he's Santaclaus!" Chapa shot.

"That doesn't prove anything!" Mika shot back.

"You don't believe me too?" Chapa asked, looking straight at Miles.

Miles shook his head. "Nop."

Chapa turned to Bose. "Bose?" She placed her hand near his.

Bose looked at how close her hand was to his and got flustered. "I-- they-- you see, I was tricked into believing this and--" Mika stepped harshly on Bose's foot. "--Yes." He looked down.

"Santaclaus is real. Just like his little pointy eared elves, his magical warehouse and his magic sleigh, Santa is real. And I'll prove it." Chapa made a firm fist.

Mika scoffed, "how are you going to do that?"

"By finding evidence. And when I do, you'll all see." She sparked.

They all flinched.

"If scientist can't find evidence that Santa exist, how will you do it?" Bose asked, a little confused.

Chapa smirked and folded her arms, "The magic of Christmas, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 30 26
This is my second story, and I will admit this: Chamika is my favorite ship in Danger Force. I used to be a Bapa ship fan, but after finding out that...
2.6K 499 33
I cannot believe that it is december,the last month of the year.
3.2K 107 28
Chapa's mom died in a car accident when she was 8 years old, around 2 years or so later, her dad remarried. Chapa didn't really care or think much of...
1.6K 17 25
Title is self-explanatory, but I hope you enjoy it! Minor Note: the danger force characters are over 18; may contain explicit content.