Sneaky Link||YEONBIN

By Kang_Moa_

Despite being known as the perfect student in his university, Choi Soobin has secret that could potentially r... More

•.•.•.•Introduction•.•.•.•
.•.•.•Characters•.•.•.
CHAPTER 1: HYBE's Prince
CHAPTER 2: Where it begins
CHAPTER 3: Angel and Devil
CHAPTER 4: A Hectic Night
CHAPTER 5: A Rabbit under the Fox's claws
CHAPTER 6: Prostitute with Feelings
CHAPTER 7: Father
CHAPTER 8: Cold Hearted Fairy
CHAPTER 9: Stuck With You
CHAPTER 10: A Long Night
CHAPTER 11: Heartbeat
CHAPTER12: Under the Moonlight
CHAPTER 13: Basketball
CHAPTER 14: Birthday Party
CHAPTER 15: The Best Night
CHAPTER 16: Broken
CHAPTER 17: Compensation
CHAPTER 19: Strangers Again
Chapter 20: Hide and Seek
Chapter 21: Punishment
Chapter 22: Punishment pt. 2
Chapter 23: Empty Promise
Chapter 24: Dressing Up
Chapter 25: Weird Feelings
Chapter 26: Jealously
Chapter 27: Replacement
Chapter 28: Gift
Chapter 29: Obedient Bunny
Chapter 30: Violence
Chapter 31: Infirmary
Chapter 32: Together Again
Chapter 33: Inner Doubts
Chapter 34: The Fool
Chapter 35: A drug called Pleasure
Chapter 36: The Truths
Chapter 37: Confession?
Chapter 38: Fanclub
Chapter 39: Mistake
Chapter 40: Promise
Chapter 40: Someone Who Cares
Chaper 41: Reconciliation
Chapter 42: The Brightest Smile
Chapter 43: Mr. Park
Chaper 44: The Third Person
Chapter 45: Guilt
Chapter 46: Candle

CHAPTER18: Temporary Lovers

1.4K 74 8
By Kang_Moa_

"Make me your boyfriend!"

You've gotta be kidding me...

Taehyun's face showed a sign of displeasure. Couldn't say he was surprised, though. There was nothing Beomgyu wouldn't do to get on his nerves at this point.

"Very funny, Choi. You? My boyfriend? No way, keep dreaming" Taehyun turned away and continued walking. Until he heard soft whining from behind. Honestly, Beomgyu was giving him more headaches than the nursery kids he once had to babysit.

"You... you heartless, unsympathetic monster! How could you abandon me after we slept together? Have you no dignity at all?"

Taehyun found it rather amusing. It felt like Beomgyu was a one-night stand asking him to pay for child support. Except, he wasn't actually pregnant.

But then a feeling of guilt started crawling in. He suddenly felt... wrong. Even though the whole thing was caused by Jay and his mischievous shenanigans, Taehyun was also partly to blame. He trusted too easily, letting his guard down even when he knew he shouldn't have. And at the end of the day, it was he who had taken advantage of Beomgyu, not Jay.

Taehyun sighed and turned back to face the crybaby.

"One day"

"Huh?" Beomgyu stopped whining and stared at him.

"I'll be your boyfriend- just for one day" Taehyun felt like digging a hole and burying himself in it. Was he really doing this?

Beomgyu's facial expression changed in a matter of a few seconds. He wasn't expecting Taehyun to actually listen to his silly request, let alone agree to it.

"For real?!" The black-haired squealed, jumping around and clapping like a little child excited to get his new toy.

For the nth time, Taehyun sighed. "Remember, I'm only doing this for today. After the sun sets, we're going back to being strangers. And YOU will stop bothering me, got it?"

"Until the sunset? That's not even 24 hours" protested Beomgyu.

"I don't care. Take it or leave it"

After hearing the white-haired's reply, Beomgyu contemplated again. 'We'll get to be lovers for a day, and strangers after that? As if nothing ever happened? Should I risk it?'

'Heck, yeah. At least Kang Taehyun gets to be mine for a day. Whatever comes afterward... I'll leave that up to fate'

After the discussion with his inner thoughts, Beomgyu happily agreed to the deal.

"It's settled then, honey!" he beamed with a bright smile, with blooming flower effects and all the glittering stars— Taehyun felt like swallowing his words back. It was written all over his face.

"Aw come on!" Beomgyu playfully grabbed Taehyun's arms and clung to it. "We're lovers now. At least make it look like we're a real couple"

Taehyun didn't protest nor push him away. "Fine, just...don't overdo it"

"Shall we go on a date then, darling?" The black haired suggested.

Taehyun forced himself to smile. 'Bear with it' he told himself. 'Just one day and this annoying prick will leave me alone for good'

"Yeah, sure... why do you wanna go?"

"Let's get breakfast. I'm starving"

Taehyun nodded. He reached out to touch his (temporary) boyfriend's hand and awkwardly held it, leading him to find somewhere to eat. Words couldn't express how excited Beomgyu felt. He thought their interactions ended ever since Taehyun walked out of the changing room that day. But wow, who knew things were going to turn out like this?

Beomgyu's lips curled into a smile watching his tiny hands intertwined with Taehyun's veiny ones. His heart was beating unusually fast, but he couldn't care less right now.

The silver haired on the other side, was struggling to keep up his demeanor. He wasn't used to holding hands at all and was getting sweaty with each second passing by. Physical contact has never been his thing, after all.

After a 5-minute walk, the couple found a restaurant and went in.

"What would you like? I'll go order" Beomgyu volunteered.

"Whatever's edible"

Beomgyu headed over to the counter as Taehyun secured a seat by the window. He looked down at his sweaty hand that was holding Beomgyu's so tightly. He felt weird as it was his first time doing such things. Yet he couldn't say he hated it, either.

A while later, the black haired came back with a tray in his hand. It contained French fries, burgers, chicken nuggets, and two cups of iced soda.

"I don't know what kinda stuff you like, so I got a couple set as the staff recommended. Hopefully, you don't mind"

To Beomgyu's terror, Taehyun had a disgusted look on his face.  "Do you have any idea how many calories this whole meal contains and how much workout I need to do to burn them all!?"

Beomgyu let out a slight pout. "Sorry... you should've told me beforehand that you didn't like junk food"

"I'm not scolding you, just... sit down" Taehyun lost count of how many times he had sighed that day.

The two sat across from each other and began feasting on their meal. Being mischievous as he was, Beomgyu purposely got ketchup all over his mouth and asked Taehyun to wipe it off for him.

"Taehyun-ah, help me out a bit" he puckered his lips forward.

"Shameless" Taehyun muttered and threw the tissue at the older's face. "Do it yourself"

Beomgyu did as told, feeling a bit down. Taehyun noticed and said

"It's not like I'm disgusted, it's just that... people are staring and it's embarrassing"

"But I'm your boyfriend, Tyun! Others can stare all they want for all I care" Beomgyu picked up a piece of chicken nugget and shoved it forward.

"Open up. I'll feed you"

Taehyun knew there was no getting out of this. He looked left and right before quickly chomping the chicken from Beomgyu's chopsticks.

Beomgyu smiled so brightly at that. He had been waiting for this day for a very long time.

But how long was it going to last?

—————•_•_•_*

Done with breakfast, the two went to the amusement park as per the older's constant whining and begging. He had one day, so he was going to spend it the best way he could.

"I wanna ride that roller coaster!" Beomgyu pointed at the ride. Just looking at the way the rail was designed made Taehyun want to throw up. He wasn't sure he could make it out of that ride without passing out.

"Y-You sure? What if you had a heart attack going on that?" Taehyun tried to sound tough.

"It's fineee! You'll hold me, won't you?"

"...I never agreed to go on that thing"

"Are you.... scared?" Beomgyu grinned in a teasing manner.

"N-No. Who said I was scared?"

"Let's go on then!!"

Before he could protest, Beomgyu grabbed his hand and dragged him on the ride.

They fastened their seatbelts. Hands tightly intertwined once the train started moving. The train reached its peak and immediately dropped down earning loud shrieks and screams.

"Well? Wanna go another round?" Taehyun asked after the ride was over.

Beomgyu got down with wobbly legs and shook his head. "No, I'm good... let's do something else"

The two continued playing around and going on rides. Both were having the time of their lives. Time flew by fast when they were having fun.

"I want that plushie!"

Taehyun gazed at what Beomgyu was pointing at. It was a medium-sized bear plushie hung at the front of a stall. Though wasn't for sale. You had to win the game to get it. Feeling competitive, Taehyun dragged the other male towards the stall.

"Excuse me, I'd like to play" he said.

"Just throw this ring and make sure it goes in the pole three times. You get five tries" the man behind the stall replied.

Taehyun pulled out his money and aggressively slammed it on the table. The stall owner didn't react and just handed him five rings.

Beomgyu looked at his lover with anticipation. Was Taehyun that determined to win it for him? This felt too good to be real.

Taehyun failed on his first attempt. The game was harder than he thought. The second time also failed. Taehyun switched to using his left hand and carefully calculated the angles in his head.

He didn't get that A in physics for nothing. And he was going to prove that.

The third time's the charm, they said. Taehyun successfully nailed it and kept going until the qualification was met, finally winning that bear plush for his Beomgyu. The black haired was more than thrilled to receive the gift.

"Can you play again? That other one is pretty cute"

It was a squirrel this time. Without complaints, Taehyun went at it again. He was enjoying himself a lot more than he wanted to admit.

They got two plushies at the end.

"Let's keep one each" Beomgyu suggested. "I'll keep the squirrel one 'cause it looks just like you. Soicanhugitwhenimissyou" he muttered the last part in a rushed whisper.

Then he handed Taehyun the bear plush. "You keep this one. And be reminded of me whenever you see it"

"Sure" Taehyun took it in his hand with a handsome smile.

Smile...? Did the Kang Taehyun just smile? Not menacing or forced but a real genuine smile?

For the first time in forever, Beomgyu finally got to witness the love of his life's genuine smile. And god, he looked like an angel descended straight from heaven.

If this keeps up... Beomgyu is only going to fall harder than ever. How could he move on if there was only an hour left?

∙————+𝗑+————∙

Hiii! Thanks for reading and showing your support <3 it means a lot. We'll be back to Yeonbin soon, but just enjoy some taegyu for now ^^

Till the next update! Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 789 16
When yeonjun fall in love with the bad boy named choi soobin who seems to have his own past. how everything is going to work for them. . Top soobin...
8.2K 336 20
an unexpected turn out of events. Beomgyu, an average student on K-Campus thought he will have an good and great seminar. Unexpected, he meets his l...
38.5K 1.9K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...
162K 6.4K 29
Choi Soobin, the greatest mafia heir, a sadist, a merciless person, has been magically tamed by this cute, competitive, caring, ordinary college stud...