First Snow // JINKOOK

ephermal_ tarafından

An ice skating arena cleaner fell in love with an athlete there, always watching from afar every movement he... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 28

1.2K 82 5
ephermal_ tarafından

The warm gaze that Jin always gives Jungkook, makes Jungkook's heart melt even more, he feels every time their eyes meet, whatever is in his heart, whatever is on his mind just comes out, he becomes selfish because he wants Jin completely. Because sharing is not the way to play.

Jin pulled Jungkook by his neck and made their lips meet, a kiss that quickly made Jin turn on, Jin realized he was very weak with Jungkook's touch, because starting from the touch of his hand at that time, Jin felt like someone was activating his body. He was driven mad by the touch, always wanting more and more, but he had to restrain himself because he didn't want to force Jungkook.

The kiss was getting hotter, the sound of kissing started to sound, their heads were also moving alternately, right and left, Jin put his hands on Jungkook's hips and Jungkook pulled Jin closer by wrapping his arms around Jin's neck.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"I want you" It seems that Jin's kiss at that time made Jungkook excited, he felt thirsty for Jin's touch. He started to move his hips with his ass just above Jin's bulge.

Without a word Jin lifted Jungkook's body and laid him on the bed, he crawled up onto Jungkook's body and kept kissing Jungkook's lips again.

One of Jin's hands began to feel Jungkook's entire body and the other hand supported his body. Jin put his hand into Jungkook's pants, which Jungkook didn't realize had been opened by Jin.

His hand gripped Jungkook's dick and made Jungkook's body flinch, he pulled Jin's neck and continued to kiss him hungrily.

Jin started rubbing and squeezing Jungkook's two balls and pumping them. He broke the kiss and immediately buried his head in Jungkook's neck, kissing it, sucking it and licking it like dessert.

"Jin..ahhh.."

"Yes baby" Jungkook liked his new nickname, his face was red from blushing.

Jin pumped it gently, he kept hearing moans from Jungkook's mouth, he knew Jungkook liked it.

"Ahhhh i'm com.." He couldn't finish his sentence, his pants got wet from his gush of semen. Jungkook's breath became ragged.

Jin lifted his body and looked at Jungkook. He looked at the red mark he made with a squirt on Jungkook's neck, his eyes closed with his mouth open to help him breathe.

Jin lifted Jungkook's knees, he took off his shirt and when he wanted to take off Jungkook's pants, Jungkook slowly opened his eyes, he didn't hold Jin like he used to. Jungkook let Jin do whatever he wanted, because he knew they were the only ones in the room. Even if all the windows are open. But he doesn't care because no one will be able to see them

Jungkook took off his own clothes and instantly Jin could see Jungkook's entire body without the clothes covering it. Jungkook also saw Jin getting out of bed and lowering his pants in front of Jungkook.

His eyes widened when he saw Jin's perfect body in front of him, with his big and long dick.

Jin took the condom from his drawer and climbed back onto the bed, Jungkook's knees were still bent up and Jin put his hands on Jungkook's knees, then rubbed them and kissed them one by one, making Jungkook blush.

"Why is your face red? it makes you look so beautiful" Jin said as he opened Jungkook's legs, he could see the entrance there.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"It's my first time, I'm so nervous"

"I'm just as nervous as you, for being the first to do this to you, do you believe me?"

"Yes, but..."

"But what?"

"Is it going to be that painful? I mean, am I going to be in a lot of pain?"

"If you don't want to do it, we can stop here, we can—"

"NO! uhmm I want to feel it with you" Jungkook said it very slowly and Jin walked over to him, he hovered on top of Jungkook's body, between his legs which Jin had opened wide.

Jungkook's hands were on Jin's chest, he was very nervous and it wasn't a lie. Jin kissed his lips.

"You can ask me to stop and I will stop, I don't want you to be in pain so if it hurts not to make you comfortable we can stop" Jungkook just nodded and Jin kissed him again before his finger ran down Jungkook's thigh and stopped in front of Jungkook's hole making Jungkook  closed his legs , but he opened it again so that Jin could enter properly.

For the first time, when Jin's two fingers went into Jungkook's hole, he immediately squeezed Jin's shoulders and closed his eyes tightly.

"You want to stop?"

"No, please" Jin fiddled with his fingers, in and out of Jungkook's hole. Jin removed his lips from Jungkook and lifted his body. Jin's hands held Jungkook's legs open while continuing to push his fingers in.

He looked at Jungkook at that moment, his eyes filled with lust when he saw the person he loved naked in front of him and moaning very sexy. Jungkook climaxed for the second time, Jin didn't stay still when he saw the cum flowing down Jungkook's dick, he pulled his finger and put Jungkook's dick into his mouth, making Jungkook suddenly grab hold of Jin's head.

"Ahhhh..Jin..mmphh"

After cleaning Jungkook's dick Jin took it out of his mouth and rubbed his own dick.

"Jungkook.."

"Hmm"

"Are you ready?" Jungkook just nodded, his eyes locked with Jin's at that moment and slowly closed, his hands ready to squeeze.

And when Jin put the head of his dick in front of Jungkook's, he kissed Jungkook's stomach first before pushing him in slowly, making Jungkook scream and squeezing the sheets really hard.

Jin stopped when he saw Jungkook crying and turned his face away while biting his lip.

"Does it hurt? I'll take it out if—"

"No, please no, just do it Jin.." Jungkook kept biting his lip.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes.. please" Jin saw Jungkook's hands squeezing the sheets tightly, he took Jungkook's hands and intertwined them with his fingers and brought them to the side of Jungkook's head.

His face was right above Jungkook's face at that time, he kissed Jungkook's forehead and cheeks.

"Don't bite your own lip Jungkook, you can bite me" Jin kissed his lips and started to move his hips, pumping his dick slowly, he felt Jungkook's grip tighten and moans get louder from Jungkook's mouth.

"Mmphhhhh..fuckkk..Ahhh Jin...ohh shit..mmmphhhh"

"You're so sexy when you say that" Jin broke the kiss and buried his face in Jungkook's neck, while continuing to pump him up, their bodies moving together.

"Aahhh..yeahh..mmmphhhh.."

"You're so tight baby"

"Yeah..mmphhhhh..aah"

"You want to stop?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Say it babe"

"No..ahhhh..no please..ahhhh"

Jin felt himself almost climaxing, he moved his hips rapidly, making Jungkook moan even louder and it was so sexy. Jin spit out his cum inside his condom.

He pulled his dick out and lifted his body, Jungkook was still in the same position with his legs spread apart, he saw Jungkook's hole was very pink at that time, he pulled the condom off his dick and dropped it on the floor.

Then he got off the bed and pulled Jungkook's body by his feet to the side of the bed, surprising Jungkook and lifting him up with his elbows.

"Jin, what are you... aahhh..fuckk..Jin..mmphhh noo.." Jin dipped his tongue into Jungkook's hole, pushed it in and pulled it out.

"Mmphhh..Jin..stopp..ahhhh it's too much..mmphhhh" Jin stretched Jungkook's legs with his hands.

"Jin.. mmmphhh.. baby stopp..ahhh" Jin stopped and pulled his tongue out, he stood up and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Jin's face with a heavy breath, then he looked at Jin's hardened dick again.

"You want to do it again?" Jungkook said and Jin just replied with a smile.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

133K 8K 50
Despite being Namjoon's fiance for nearly a year, Jin secretly crushes on Jungkook, Namjoon's younger brother. While Jin was trying to get over his f...
149K 9.4K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...
299K 18.7K 51
His silence was louder than words. I was bursting out in tears. I was trying to hold back the sobs that were forming. There it was stuck in my throat...
52.9K 2.9K 25
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you.. Bottom Jin Top Jungkook TOP RATING 19/07/2022 #2 KOOKJIN TOP RATING 28/07/2022 #1 TOPJUNGKOOK