Becoming an Oni in this land...

By RireiHasu

It's a story about a young lady in a mafia waking up to find out she turned into an Oni of a certain popular... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Forest
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: The Eccentric Magician
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: CoLA 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Meeting The Goddess
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (R18)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 (End)

Chapter 39

576 22 2
By RireiHasu

I have decided to at least integrate them into the Fate verse, specifically into the Fate Stay Night timeline.

I would appreciate it if you would share your thoughts with me at least.

Furthermore, I've also decided to follow the story of Curiosity Lotus and Strange Creators of Outer World, which means that this story could have at least a hundred chapters. Or perhaps more.

Being on a busy schedule, why am I writing this story?

Since I acquired a new tool, I was able to make the story readable without having to study grammar.

That means my writing progress is going faster.

Also, expect the chapters to be released daily.

[I am using  an add-on in Firefox called LanguageTool.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Nyx]

When morning came, Ibaraki was the first to wake up as usual.

She then looks at the two girls who sleep with her and hold on to her, and it's a good thing she has a high endurance, or else her body would ache from being stiff.

She decided to move onto her soul space since both of them were not awake yet.

---

She arrived at a familiar place, but there seemed to be a new thing there.

"Why were the chains marked with blue lines?"

She was confused, since this was the first time she had experienced this kind of event. She didn't know what to do.

Then she started looking at the walls to see if there was anything unusual.

"That is the Saint graph of the Lancer."

The thing she talked about is a carving on the wall that looks like a spear.

"A saint graph is the foundation of a spiritual being."

"It means that the saint graph is the source of their power, if that makes sense.ʼ"

"The saint graph determines your class, depending on the origin of the spirits and your experiences."

"But Chaldea could also tamper with the saint graph to re-summon fallen heroes, and they could change the class of the hero."

"It's surprising that my soul has a saint graph of a lancer, but it doesn't seem to be finished yet."

There are streaks of blue on the spear carving.

"If I remember, I could control the water if I became a lancer."

"I'm honestly more interested in fire."

She looked around and saw another carving on the other side of the wall, this time of a goat's head.

It has been filled with red and looks ominous.

"If I remember correctly, there are some extra classes."

"Alter Ego, Foreigner, Moon Cancer, Avenger, Shielder, and Ruler"

"but there are more than that because there is the Pretender, Saver, Gunner, Gatekeeper, Faker, Watcher, Ancient God, Voyager, Funny Vamp, and Ancient Giant"

"But those are characteristic traits than a class to be honest"

She looked at the chains that were connected to the fire"

"Where is my cannon?"

She closed her eyes and reached out her hands, and the fire in the center suddenly got weaker and gathered to her hands as it turned into a huge cannon that was as tall as she was.

Since the fire was gone, the chains suddenly became smaller and wrapped themselves into the cannon. The cannon then began to emit small embers, despite being without a flame.

She smiles with eyes open as she lovingly caresses the cannon.

"I will refer to you as Fusion Berserker."

She closed her eyes and everything went black.

----------

Ibaraki woke up from her daydream and yawned when she heard the sound of the kitchen. It's safe to assume that they're cooking food.

She looked at me blankly and sighed

"What's this again?"

Confused, she asked what I was doing.

"Study, to understand... you"

"I appreciate your consideration, but..."

"It's not comfortable."

I suppose she is correct.

"If you're really interested in getting to know me, why not introduce yourself to them, so we can interact normally?"

If I do that, they will get angry and give Sofia a hard time.

"No, I am content."

I go back to the darkness right after I say that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Ibaraki]

I'm contemplating how to help Nyx overcome her social awkwardness.

I recall that she previously had no friends, and she didn't like talking to people.

After the other me approaches her and becomes a couple, they will rely on each other and no one else will be able to come close to them.

After she reincarnated and became a god, she distanced herself from people, so no one knows she exists.

She is living in darkness all the time.

I hope I can help her step into the light.

"Ibaraki, the food is ready!"

"I'm coming!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Ibaraki]

Three days have passed since that incident and I have finished three umbrellas.

Shuten has a violet umbrella with the same pattern as her yukata, while Marisa has an umbrella with a pattern of starry skies. Mine is yellow and has the same pattern as my yukata.

Shuten has met all of my acquaintances, except for Kasen, who decided to take a vacation.

"Ibaraki, Where did you put my scrap metal?"

Marisa suddenly comes home and asked me the question

"In the storage room, it's inside the big sack."

"Thanks!"

I saw her hurry to get those metals. I'm not sure what she's doing with them because they are her treasures.

She is now carrying the sack and wielding an unusual sword.

And it's quite odd that she obtained such a sword, considering that it reeked with divinity.

"Marisa that sword?"

"I can't remember how I got this dirty sword, but it's useless now anyway."

Divine artifacts are incapable of becoming useless.

"You are currently holding a special sword that is capable of easily killing a Yokai."

"This beat up sword?!"

She cried in disbelief.

"It's actually a divine artifact, though I am not sure what's its true name"

"Is it ok if I touch it?"

"Sure!"

She handed me the sword, and I took it as I infused it with some mana. The sword started to emit air, and I could see the air gathering toward it.

"It's the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi, or better known as Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi"

The sword is said to have been used by Susanoo to kill Yamata no Orochi, also known as the hydra.

"You mean the sword that could control wind and could cut anything?!"

She excitedly said to me.

"Yes, but it could be a different type of sword, so you should ask Rinnosuke about the details of this sword."

I stopped feeding it with my magic, but I forgot that I am an Oni and this is a divine sword.

So it lashed out at me, and my dress and skin were damaged.

"Ibaraki!"

The sword it was thrown away by Marisa as she grabbed the med kit and started treating me.

"I forgot that artifacts sometimes have consciousness."

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you feeling the need to apologize? It's not your fault"

"I just wanted to express that."

The divine element isn't a joke, since normally, I would be able to heal easily, but it will take longer than I expected because of it.

"I'll give the sword to Kourin because it will be a hassle for it to stay in here."

"By the way, where is Shuten?"

"She is currently with the Kappa because she wants to make something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 58 19
A commoner. A citizen. Akai Guillome is just a sophomore with an ordinary life. Let's rephrase that. Let's just say she's a sophomore, trying to hav...
383 96 29
I always want my dad home. Until he disappeared when I was young, until then I don't want to get out of my own world. I like gaming, sleeping,eating...