The Passion Rose (Clockwork x...

By LazyFoxz

Since this is my first fanfiction, it might be bad. But I hope you enjoy it! <3 and I will most likely mak... More

~*Chapter 1*~
~*Chapter 2*~
~*Chapter 3*~
~*Chapter 4*~
~*Chapter 5*~
~*Chapter 6*~
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 17

170 4 1
By LazyFoxz

Puppet's POV

"Hey, Toby, can I talk to you?" Toby paused the game and jerked his head facing me, Ben did the same, instead he was confused. "Uh, sure, you don't mind right, Ben?" Toby asked, setting the control on the table and standing up. "I guess not, just make it quick."

Toby and I went to the hallway, I was leaning my back against the wall and he stood in front of me. "So? Did you think about what I said?' Toby asked, already having an idea of what I'm going to say. Either anyone can read me like a book or he knows me too well. I wouldn't know, he does that to everyone.

"Actually, I did. I hate to say it, but you're right. It's a good idea, only because I'm tired of seeing them flaunting their relationship to everyone all the time." I couldn't even make eye contact when him when I said that, I feel so guilty right now. I know this is a horrible idea but at this point I'm desperate.

"That's what I was waiting to hear. We can talk about this more tomorrow, in the meantime make some ideas of what we can do. Meet up with me when you're done with your kills." And just like that, he walked back to the living room like nothing happened. How can he be so calm about this? How can he not feel at least a little bit guilty?

I guess when you get to a certain point of loneliness and desperation you do things you would normally not do. I'm human, or was, but even if I'm dead now I still have human emotions like everyone else. Just because I physically died doesn't mean my soul did, too, I guess.

Whatever, I'm stressed, maybe I should take a walk around the forest for a little bit. That's usually the only thing that calms me down, plus the only thing I can even do around here anyway. I can't even sleep since I'm dead, so when everyone is off to dreamland I just walk around the forest, maybe mess with some outsiders for fun while I'm at it.

Y/n's POV
The mission with Clockwork

The mission with Clockwork didn't really go as expected. She wasn't as excited anymore and seemed distant. I don't remember doing anything to her, so her acting this way is quite strange. While we were walking back to the mansion, I couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't take it anymore, what's wrong?" I yelled, I could tell I scared her because she flinched really bad and gave me the stink eye. "Nothing, I'm fine, why?" "You've just been acting strange this entire mission, you were excited all day today but then since when the mission started you didn't seem so excited anymore. So what's up?"

Clockwork sighed and looked at the ground in front of her, there was a tiny yellow flower in front of her, I thought it was cute but I shouldn't be focused on that right now. "I just don't feel comfortable with you around Puppet, that's all." "And why is that? He hasn't done anything that I don't know of, has he?"

Clockwork rubbed in between her eyes like I was annoying her, which kind of aggravated me. "Can't you see? He likes you, Y/n! Literally everyone in the mansion knows that except you! Where have you been?"

I chuckled, seriously she should know there's a thing called rumors. "Seriously? There is literally no way, we never talk." Clockwork scoffed and looked back at me, "Y/n, the first day you came here Puppet told Toby that he interested in you, and Toby told me." Well shit, I guess there are things about this mansion that I don't know about.

"Why didn't you tell me?" "Because I didn't want to piss you off, Y/n! I didn't want to be that controlling girlfriend that you have to watch out for around your friends because you're afraid that I might snap if you're too close to them! I don't want you dating me out of fear like how I did with Toby." Holy cow. That was a lot. All I knew what to do was embrace her in a warm hug, which seems to always do the trick.

"Babe, just because you want to set boundaries doesn't make you controlling. I will never worry about that with you. You're nothing close to Toby, so don't worry about that." I kissed the top of her head before I finally let go. "And I promise I will keep my distance with Puppet since you asked so politely." I added, making us both laugh.

"I love you, Y/n, I really do." "I really do love you, too, Clockwork." I grabbed her hand and walked back to the mansion with her. I like how even after we have an argument, we can still show each other affection right afterwards. I love her so much, even if Puppet was a dear friend of mine back then, Clockwork is now my top priority. I would put her first in front of anyone, I don't care who it is.

Puppet's POV

I heard Clockwork and Y/n's argument about me in the forest, and since then ideas have been popping up in my head left to right. Maybe I can start conversation with Y/n in front of Clockwork to piss her off, then they argue about that, and I assume Y/n doesn't want Clockwork having conversations with Toby after what happened so Toby talks to Clockwork right after in front of Y/n and they argue about that, too. Then they will get distant, and then Toby can figure out the rest. I did my part.

Maybe I shouldn't be doing this, maybe this is a really bad idea that I'm going to regret very, very soon. But who cares at this point? There is nothing to do here, Y/n has been giving me mixed signals, which was the reason why we drifted apart (Clockwork was the main reason, though).

I should think about how I could tell Toby this tomorrow, he'll most likely think it's a great idea. I mean, who wouldn't? It is a pretty good idea for something bad.

The next day

I told Toby about the plan, and as I expected he thought it was a great idea. "That's actually really great. When do you think we should do this?" "Im not sure, maybe today since we already planned everything out." "Sounds great." Toby and I haven't been the closest ever since he got with Clockwork that one time, so I kind of miss having a friend to talk to. This is pretty nice even if we're worried about the wrong things.

"Let's do it after Clockwork gets back, and believe it or not that's going to be really soon so be ready." Toby said, double checking his watch. Even though I was the one who made the plan, I'm still nervous as hell. I mean, who wouldn't? Im about to ruin a whole relationship here!

Oh well, at least I finally have a higher chance of Y/n being mine.

Y/n's POV
When Clockwork came back from her kills

Clockwork and I were snuggled up on the couch watching Ben play this fighting game, he did offer to let us play with him but Clockwork was exhausted and I wanted to hold her. Suddenly, Puppet randomly sat next to us, well next to me, assuming he wanted to start conversation.

"Hey, Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked, glancing at the TV just to see Ben's game. Clockwork lifted her head off from my shoulder and looked at Puppet, I could tell she was giving him a mean glare but there was nothing I could do about that without pointing it out to the whole world. "She's watching TV, and she's quite busy actually. So I think you should go."

In my opinion, she was being mean for no reason. But yet again there is nothing that I could do or say that wouldn't start a fight, so I don't wanna chance that. Puppet's response to Clockwork's rudeness was a scowl, and then he looked back up at me with a warm smile, ignoring more of Clockwork's mean glares.

"Well, I guess I should get going then. I wouldn't want to bother you more than I'm obviously doing I assume. Have a nice day, Y/n." Just like that, he stood up and left out of sight. I sighed and looked back up at the TV, rubbing Clockwork's shoulder with my right arm.

"You know, you didn't have to be so mean about it. You could've just asked him nicely if you wanted him to go away that badly." Ben laughed when he heard me say that, I totally forgot he was there after all that. "Eh, I think she did the right thing. He has been crushing on you for ages, and from what I heard his jealousy over Clockwork is getting worse. I think you should watch out yourself, but you do you."

Sometimes I wish I was Ben, not having to worry about relationship drama. Literally all he does is play video games, do kills for Boss (I heard he only has to do kills 4 days a week because Boss pities him for being 12), and hear all the drama. When I say all the drama, I mean all the drama. I heard he sometimes hides in other Proxies' or Creepypastas' computers or other electronic devices and eavesdrop. Sometimes he does it for others, but you have to give him something in return for that.

I'm pretty sure Clockwork was thinking the exact same thing I was thinking, because immediately her head shot up to face Ben. "Ben, you still do that eavesdropping business, don't you?" "Yep, been doing it. Why?" I have I feeling I know what's she's going with this. "I will do your kills for the next two weeks if you eavesdrop on Puppet and Toby for 2 weeks and tell me everything you see, deal?"

Obviously, that was more than a good enough deal for Ben because that smirk he gave Clockwork said it all. "You got yourself a deal there, I'll start tomorrow. Expect hearing everything you'd want to hear by the time you're finished with both mine and your kills." I don't understand Clockwork's sudden grudge against Puppet. Literally Puppet and I haven't talked at all, I only remember having 4 conversations with him ever. So I don't understand why he could have feelings for me at all.

Soon, we all made our way to bed one by one. Of course, Clockwork and I were the first to go to bed, she was so sleepy that she was falling asleep sitting up. Judging from what I heard from both Clockwork and Ben today, she's going to have a busy day for the next 2 weeks. All for someone who has an innocent little crush on me.

But maybe it isn't so innocent after all. How would I know? I don't even know the guy well enough for me to judge!

The next day

Clockwork has been gone longer than usual, which tells me she was actually serious about doing Ben's kills for him. Meanwhile, Ben wasn't in the living room to play video games at all today, which tells me he is doing his part of the deal, too. At least I know he keeps his word.

Three hours later, Clockwork walked through the front door tired as hell. The only thing she looked forward to was to meet up with Ben. "Did you see Ben at all today?" "Is Ben back yet?" Were the repeating questions she kept asking me. Which always ended up with a repeating no.

Ben came back sooner than we both thought, a mischievous smile on his face. When Clockwork saw him, she immediately ran up to him asking if he has what she wants. Ben pulled her aside, so I couldn't hear anything of what's going on, but I assume she is going to tell me everything. She should know secrets don't make friends.

Clockwork's POV

After Ben pulled me aside to tell me what he saw, he pulled out three video recordings. One labeled "Puppeteer", another labeled "Ticci Toby", and the last one labeled "Puppeteer & Ticci Toby". "Do you want to take them and listen to them by yourself or listen to them now?" Ben asked, still holding all three of them out. Instead of holding the third one with his hand, he levitated it in front of me. Which was pretty cool.

"I'll listen to them with Y/n in her room, but what's with the full names?" "To seem more professional, this is business after all. Did it work?" I sighed, even during business he has to be so goofy. "I mean, I guess. But thank you, really. You're helping me a lot, you know."

Ben chuckled, "Wait until you listen to the recordings, you're really going to thank me later." And just like that, he teleported to the living room to play video games. Classic Ben, but at least he's helpful. I can't wait to show this to Y/n.

Y/n's POV

Clockwork nearly ran into me, she was so excited that she was jumping in one place with the recordings in hand. "I have them! I have them! Let's go to my room right now, we need to listen to them. Come on!" I had to run after Clockwork to get to her room, she was this excited over some video recordings.

When she started the first video recording, that was labeled "Puppeteer", that's when I understood the hype. That's when I understood Clockwork's grudge against Puppet. In fact, I grew a grudge over his ass, too.

2330 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 2 10
This is about my creepypasta characters I made up. This gives you information about the characters and what they look like. Oh ya and if you guys thi...
1.1K 22 18
Before anyone reads on, this book includes my CreepyPasta original characters! Which means that the following content and chapters will mention my ch...
171 4 23
The book is like this epic mashup of all fandoms. It's seriously the coolest thing ever! Picture this: In one chapter you're diving into the twisted...
39.5K 855 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...