High School DxD x Male Reader

By SilverLikeIce

Y/n L/n, the leader of a very prominent Gang in Northern Japan, is suddenly killed and left to Rot in a landf... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Business comes first, always.
Chapter 2: Business between friends.
Chapter 3: Cutting a New Deal.
Chapter 4: The Pieces align.
Chapter 5: The Snake's Instinct.
Chapter 6: I write my own description.
Chapter 7: All the Homies hate Issei.
Chapter 8: Something Special! Part 1.
Chapter 9: Something Special! Part 2.
Chapter 10: Something Special! Part 3.
Season 2 Bio
Timeline.
Season 2 / Chapter 1: A Special Gift.
Season 2 / Chapter 2: Broadening Horizons.
Season 2 / Chapter 3: Demigod Alliance.
Season 2 / Chapter 4: Feast of Reunions.
Season 2 / Chapter 5: Bound in Natura.
Season 2 / Chapter 6: Wandering Emotions.
Season 2 / Chapter 8: Holy Awakening Part 2.
Season 2 / Chapter 9: Holy Awakening Part 3.
Another Notice!

Season 2 / Chapter 7: Holy Awakening Part 1.

108 4 4
By SilverLikeIce

A/n: Time to introduce Xenovia and Irina... oh boi... I've never gotten this far into a story before--- not really sure how to do this... welp... Let's do it!

————————————————Beginning————————————————

Y/n: Hey, you wanna hear something?

Rias: Sure, what is it?

Y/n: ----

"I love you, Rias."

The immediate change in Rias' expression, from a curious smile, to that of red cheeked surprise. Next thing you knew, small streams of tears dripped from her eye's, down her red cheeks and to her chin.

In that moment, you weren't quite sure what to do.

Y/n: Did... Did I say something? W-Why are you crying?

She shook her head, wiping the tears away with the backs of her hands before placing her palms on your cheeks, a smile spreading over her lips.

Rias: No, you didn't say anything wrong, I just... didn't expect to hear you say that.

Her thumbs gently massaged over your cheek bones and her head tilted slightly to the side.

Rias: I love you too, Y/n. I love you so, so much.

With a sigh of relief you pulled Rias in again and rested your chin on the top of her head before nuzzling your face gently into her hair.

Y/n: I thought... fuck... I don't think I've ever felt my heart sink so fast in my life.

Rias laughed into your chest at that statement before pulling away to look at you.

Rias: I was just shocked to hear that. I mean... we've kind of made a game out of it... so I... just didn't expect it.

Y/n: Honestly, I didn't quite expect to say it, it just came out, but... it felt so right to say it. I love you, my Crimson Queen.

Rias: I guess that makes you my Emerald King?

Y/n: Absolutely. 

You looked into Rias' eyes for a moment before leaning in to kiss her lips. Next thing you knew, you had her pinned against the couch, your lips against her neck and her hands against your now bare chest.

Rias: Wow, just like you said...

Y/n: We have amazing sex.

Your hands were snaking up Rias' sides, gently biting her neck.

You were feeling the moment... then-

[Ding Dong]

You immediately sat up like a cat on it's hind legs staring at the door. Your heart was beating, every hair on your body stood up and you formed goosebumps over your body.

You sense holy magic, and powerful holy magic at that. How you hadn't sensed it approaching was an absolute mystery to you...

Then the doors were blow off their hinges and wood splinters blew through the main hallway.

On instinct, you leaned forward and covered Rias with your body before peering over the back of your couch.

From the hall you heard a pair of voices.

???: Xenovia! At least warn me next time!

Xenovia: I make no promises.

You could feel the holy energy from where you were, but that sensation was quickly being overwhelmed by pure rage.

You stood up from the couch and began walking towards the hall, your bare feet stepping over the shards of wood.

Rias: Y/n, hold on!

Rias followed behind you as you entered into the hallway.

Y/n: What. The. FUCK?!

Xenovia: We rang to doorbell.

Y/n: Yeah, and then immediately blew my FUCKING MAHOGANY DOORS INTO SPLINTERS!

Now that whatever pieces of wood and any dust that was floating in the air had begun settling, you finally got a fair look at the people that blew your doors up.

Y/n: No shot in hell some church asshole's decided it was smart to bring they asses here and blow my doors ups! I gone kill a couple bitches tonight!

Rias: Y/n! They're Sisters, and they're wielding holy swords! Don't start a fight you can't win.

Y/n: Pft, I ain't got no problem beatin' a bitch that blew my mahogany up! Ass whoopin's are rated E for Everyone!

Irina: See, Xenovia? I told you he'd be mad.

Xenovia: So? He's also a Devil AND a Demigod.

Irina: Well now he's going to be less willing to help us.

Y/n: Pft... you damn right!

Xenovia: He will if he knows what's good for him.

Y/n: Tch... excuse the fuck outta you?

Irina: My name is Irina Shidou, we're here on orders from the church to retrieve fragments of the Holy Sword Excalibur.

Y/n: ... I don't give a fuck if you're President of America, here on orders from fucking Zues, you blew my fucking doors up! One of those doors is worth 10 of you, easy!

Irina: The Church will Reimburse you for any and all damages.

Y/n: Bitch, I can afford another set of doors, what I'm mad about is the fact that you BLEW MY DOORS UP!!!

Rias: He means you should have waited for someone to open the doors.

Y/n: What she said.

Xenovia: Ugh, are you going to give us the fragments of your own free will or not?

Y/n: Fuck your Fragments, as if I'd keep holy sword fragments in my fucking house. I'm a Devil, remember?

Rias: Why would Y/n have the fragments in the first place?

Irina: Not Y/n. But Edward L/n.

Memories began to flash through your mind, rules from your dad, rules that you never even considered breaking... NEVER ENTER THE BASEMENT.

Y/n: Oh... oh shit...

Rias: What's wrong?

You stumbled slightly as your lower lip quivered slightly.

Y/n: Dad... please tell me you didn't... oh... oh god...

You ignored the sharp pain that stabbed through your head and leaned against the wall.

Y/n: I... I think... they might be in the basement.

Xenovia: Please, take us to it. We must retrieve the Fragments of Excalibur.

Y/n: No... get out of my house...

Irina: Please, we need those swords!

You stood tall and looked at the Church pair.

Y/n: I said . . .

" Get out of my House ! "

————————————————The End————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569 5 7
(This is my first EVER highschool dxd fanfic so don't expect it to be the best, also English isn't my first language) (I also do plan to rewrite this...
253K 5.4K 192
During the war that opposed the three Factions, God died. But the power that killed him was only known to three people. And now, a being with the sam...
420K 10.2K 103
(Y/N) (L/N) is a strange person, one who always strives to help just about anyone. Yet he always seeks a master for some reason, some say he was a lo...
372K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...