TaeNy 2015 (Oneshot)

By KTY0901

Hi this story is not mine its from kind author from AFF who let me copy this story http://www.asianfanfics.co... More

Description
Addiction
Addiction III
Tender Loving Care
Catch me if you can
Taeny in Thailand
I miss you
"Losing Tiffany is like losing my Happiness." - Taeyeon
Every Brownie needs a Blondie" -Tiffany
Traits of Tiffany Part 1
Traits of Tiffany Part 2
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 1

Addiction II

4.9K 57 6
By KTY0901

Tiffany stirred from her sleep when she felt wet and soft licks accompanied by gentle kisses peppered around her naked body. 

"Good morning." She grinned and murmured as she felt Taeyeon's soft and warm tongue flicking across her nipple. Her voice was thick and rough with sleep. 

Taeyeon smiled against Tiffany's breast as she delivered another light lick to the tempting rosy nipple in front of her mouth. "Good morning. You're awake?" 

"Yes." Tiffany murmured, smirking as she scratched Taeyeon's scalp. "But please feel free to continue what you were doing."

Taeyeon laughed and kissed Tiffany's breast softly. "You liked this?"

"Of course." Tiffany drawled. "It's a great way to wake up." 

Her breath hitching audibly in her throat when Taeyeon's mouth surrounded her. She groaned as Taeyeon's tongue circled her nipple, flicking lightly over the bud. "Hmm... That feels so good." She murmured.

Taeyeon grinned and sucked the nub between her lips, her right hand sliding up Tiffany's stomach to palm her other breast, squeezing the mound under her hand as she sucked hungrily against the other. She hummed approvingly as Tiffany's chest arched up into her and she licked her lips as she pulled back to examine her handiwork. Peaked nipples seemed to stare back at her, begging for attention and she whimpered as she leaned back in for more.

"Gosh, I love your boobs." She murmured as she kissed her way around Tiffany's left breast. "I could just play with them forever."

Tiffany bit her lip as her eyes rolled back in her head at the brunette's raspy confession. "Taetae..."

"Hmm?" Taeyeon asked as she painted a broad swipe of her tongue over Tiffany's straining nipple, watching the way it bounced back into place before she sucked it deep inside her mouth.

Tiffany let out a long, loud moan, her fingers tightening in Taeyeon's hair as Taeyeon pulled back and blew lightly over her nipple, the cool air over the hardened nub sending a wave of desire coursing through her. "So good." She sighed. "Taetae, you're so good at that."  

Taeyeon smiled and switched breasts again so that she was able to rest her weight on her left arm as she ran her right hand in slow, meandering circuits down Tiffany's stomach, nipping lightly on her nipple as she scratched her nails over toned muscles, swirling her tongue around the bud as she swirled her finger inside Tiffany's bellybutton. Her fingers slid slowly back and forth between protruding hipbones as she licked a path up Tiffany's neck to hover promisingly above her lover parted lips.

"I'm good at other things too, you know." She murmured teasingly as her hand dipped between Tiffany's legs, her fingers diving into a veritable ocean of want. "So wet." She whispered approvingly.

Tiffany groaned, her left leg rolling out wider, opening herself to the brunette's touch. "Taetae..."

Taeyeon smiled and captured Tiffany's lips in a deep, lazy kiss as she ran a finger up and down through the length of Tiffany, gliding through soft, swollen lips that seemed to wrap around her finger, skating through slick desire that was so warm, so wet, so so perfect against her skin. She would never get tired of this.

Another low groan rumbled in Tiffany's chest as Taeyeon's finger continued to run through her, never pressing too hard, never delivering contact where it was most needed. Just up and down, again and again, slowly, almost reverently, and it was nice and made her feel loved but she wished that Taeyeon would just quickly touch her. 

"Touch me." Tiffany finally growled in frustration, tearing her mouth away from Taeyeon's as she stared imploringly into dark  eyes. "Please."

Taeyeon smiled and moved one finger up to Tiffany's clit, again keeping her touch painfully soft as she rubbed light circles against the bud. "Like this?"

Tiffany's eyes flashed fire and an agile tongue swept over kiss-swollen lips as another low growl rumbled in the back of the her throat. "Tae..."

"Hmm?" Taeyeon hummed, pressing harder against the bundle under her fingertip.

"Yes." Tiffany groaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as electricity shot through her.

Taeyeon smirked and resumed her earlier touch, running her finger up and down through Tiffany's folds, this time ending with light circle against Tiffany's clit. Taeyeon knows it was both satisfying and frustrating, and she was rather enjoying keeping Tiffany guessing. "Better?" she asked teasingly, dipping her chin and kissing Tiffany softly.

Tiffany groaned and shook her head. It was better, so much better, but still not enough to get her anywhere. Taeyeon could keep touching her like this all day long and it'd be doubtful to push her over the edge. "More."

Taeyeon smiled against Tiffany's lips and pushed her middle finger inside Tiffany, whimpering softly at the way strong muscles gripped at her and pulled her in deeper. "Like this?" she asked, pumping in and out in the same tortuously slow tempo.

Tiffany bit her lip and nodded, because it did feels good but she quickly followed it up with another shake of her head.

"What do you need, Fany?" Taeyeon whispered. The question was playful. Usually Tiffany would be satisfied with just two fingers in her. But with the doubtful frustration look on Tiffany's face, she knew Tiffany wasn't pleased enough. And she wants to know what more do Tiffany need, what more do Tiffany want.  

"More." Tiffany groaned unhelpfully, rolling her hips up into Taeyeon's hand, trying to pull Taeyeon deeper. She moaned loudly when she felt a third finger push inside her. But, again, the strokes were slow.

Taeyeon watched Tiffany with rapt fascination as her expression shifted from pleasure to thoughtful. "What?" She asked, stalling her thrust when she was buried inside Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled and kissed Taeyeon hotly. "Taetae..." she murmured, her smile growing wider as Taeyeon's brow furrowed in confusion.

"What?"

"Fuck me." Tiffany husked, reaching down with her left hand to cover Taeyeon's hand and push it harder against her.

Taeyeon swallowed thickly and bit her lip. She groaned as every muscle in her body clenched. She knew Tiffany must be very desperate to be using that kind of language. However that was, without a doubt, the sexiest thing she had ever heard in her life. "Gosh, Fany."

Tiffany smiled and lifted her head enough to kiss Taeyeon softly. "Please. Make love to me. Make me yours." She murmured, pulling her hand away from Taeyeon's and reaching up to grab hold of the pillow beneath her head.

Taeyeon licked her lips as she looked down into lust-filled, darkened eyes and nodded as she resumed thrusting into Tiffany, this time moving faster and harder than before, her speed and force picking up with each thrust until the heel of her hand was slapping loudly against Tiffany clit and the room was filled with the sounds of Tiffany's screams. She groaned softly and moved so that she was able to add her hips to her thrusts, forcing herself harder and faster. The inside of her own thighs growing measurably slicker as strong muscles began fluttering around her fingers.

"TAE!! Taeyeon-ah..." 

Her name was torn from Tiffany's throat as Tiffany came undone, shaking and trembling under the petite woman who continued to thrust against her. Taeyeon's movement slowing and gentling as Tiffany's orgasm eased.

Tiffany groaned when Taeyeon pulled out, and smiled lazily up at Taeyeon who was wearing a grinning cutely at her, showing her signature chin dimple. "I love you."

"Mmm." Taeyeon licked her lips and nodded. "I love you too." She whispered as she was swept up into a deep, lingering kiss, Tiffany's  tongue plunging hotly inside her mouth.

They broke apart after a good five minutes, only to catch their breath. 

"That was to thank you for last night." Taeyeon panted as her lips hover over Tiffany's lips, giving her light pecks as she waits for Tiffany to calm down. 

"You're welcome." Tiffany grinned and grab a hold on both Taeyeon's shoulder before flipping Taeyeon around, exchanging their position much to Taeyeon's surprise. "Now my turn to thank you for your morning surprise?" 

Taeyeon chuckled. "Why are you so insatiable, Fany?" 

"Well, I learn from the best." She winked at Taeyeon before giving her a kiss. 

"Should I be worried?" Taeyeon asked after the kiss. 

"Why isn't it good and that you should be grateful?" 

"Of course it's good and of course I'm loving it. It's just that..." Her voice trails off, feeling embarrassed of her next few words. "If both of us are so pervert, I'm afraid we will be stuck in this room everyday and we won't be able to walk properly. And with no one controlling me..."

Tiffany laughed, knowing what Taeyeon meant. She herself have no clue why is she so insatiable these days. She blame it on the book she was reading these days. It always give her sexy thoughts and makes her crave for Taeyeon's touch. 

"But seriously, are you ok though? Have I not been doing a good job?" Taeyeon turned serious, remembering how Tiffany once faked an orgasm because of bad making love session. 

Tiffany furrows her brow, shocked by the sudden remark. She suddenly feels guilty to make Taeyeon feel as though she wasn't good enough when she just wanted more of Taeyeon. "No no, you're doing good. And I love every sex with you. It's just that..." 

"It's just that?" Taeyeon asked when Tiffany doesn't seem to continue her sentence. 

Tiffany shook her head, refusing to admit out loud. She rolled off Taeyeon to hide her embarrassment. 

Taeyeon propped her head on her elbow and lay as close to Tiffany as she looks into Tiffany's eyes and speak. "What is it, Fany?" 

Tiffany sighed, feeling deflated. She saw the worry in Taeyeon's eyes and thought that she should just be honest with her. She don't want Taeyeon to be worried for her. "I don't know, Taetae. I'm so easily sexually aroused these days. And I don't know why." 

"Is it because I haven't been satisfying you enough that's why you always crave for more?" 

"No." Tiffany sighed and cupped Taeyeon's face. "It's not you. You've always been doing great and giving me good pleasure and I always feel love when I'm making out with you. I think... It's just me." 

"Is your period coming? That's why your hormones are raging?" Taeyeon then frowned when she realized something. "But you just had your period last week. It can't be that fast." 

Tiffany smiled, feeling glad that Taeyeon remembers these little things about her. She then cups Taeyeon's face again and urges her to lay on top of her again. 

Taeyeon comply, her eyes still with worry as she looks at Tiffany. She was just afraid that Tiffany would be bored of her and that their making love session is not special anymore. 

"It's just me, Taetae." Tiffany tried to reassure her worried girlfriend again. "And probably because of the book I'm reading." 

"The book?" Taeyeon asked confusingly. 

"Uh huh." Tiffany smiles shyly, feeling a gush of warmness creeping up her cheeks. "Those English books I'm so addicted to." 

"What's wrong with that book? What's the story about anyway?" 

"It's actually a love novel with..." Tiffany hesitated a little. "With some mature content in it. So there's like some detailed sex scene in the book too." 

"What?!" Taeyeon's jaw almost dropped when she heard that. "It's a book porn?" 

"It's not a book porn. It's only words. There's no pictures." 

"So it's a novel porn!" 

"No! It's not a porn." Tiffany rolls her eyes. "It's just a novel about a guy who has a weird addiction. And his addiction is sex." 

"Woah. Why didn't you tell me that? I'm totally that guy character in the book!" 

Tiffany lightly pushes Taeyeon's shoulder, making the latter chuckled. Tiffany was relieved as much as Taeyeon. She didn't felt guilty anyway when she sees Taeyeon back to her normal self. "That guy is into BDSM." 

"BD what?" 

"BDSM. Some hardcore sex thingy." 

"Woah..." Taeyeon gulped. "I'm not into that, even though I love to try that on you some day." 

"Taetae!" 

"I'm just kidding." Taeyeon laughed. "You should've tell me that book have some mature content. I would have read it even though it's in English." 

"I told you, you should be thankful." 

"Let's read it together next time." 

"Read together? How? I only got one book."  

"Well, simple." Taeyeon smirked. "I'll just be next to you when you're reading the book and you'll just need to read out loud when it comes to the sex scene. I'll even volunteer to do some demonstration to you to enhance your imagination." She playfully wiggle her eyebrows to Tiffany. 

Tiffany laughed. "Gosh, this byuntae." She lightly push Taeyeon's forehead, to stop her wiggling her brows. "Anyway, it's movie is coming out this year. We watch it together ok?" 

"Is there sex scene too?" 

"Should be." 

"Ok, it's a date then. Just the two of us, at home. On the couch."  

"Byuntae." Tiffany shook her head before pushing Taeyeon's head down to kiss her. 

Taeyeon pulled back. "Tell that to yourself." 

"I'm not as bad as you." 

"Well, you're the one who's easily sexually aroused these days. And you're the one reading those steamy sex book." 

"For the last time Taetae, it's a romantic novel that happens to have some mature content." 

"Still, you're reading it." 

"Fine, can you just shut up and kiss me already?" Tiffany pushes Taeyeon's head down again to kiss her, only for Taeyeon to pulled back again, breaking the kiss. 

"You know, Fany. You're an intropervert."

"What?" 

"You're an intropervert." Taeyeon repeated herself again. 

"What's that?" 

"It's like an introvert. And because you're shy and don't really show people that you're actually quite a pervert, that makes you an intropervert." Taeyeon explained. 

"What..." Tiffany was speechles, making Taeyeon laugh out loud when she saw the deadpan reaction. "Dork."

"Your dork." Taeyeon gave a peck on Tiffany's lips. 

"That you are." Tiffany held Taeyeon close." Now can you kiss me already?" 

Taeyeon kissed her before breaking apart for air. "Second round?" 

"Yes please." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 23.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
122K 3.6K 27
a paige bueckers story.
289K 13K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
611K 30.7K 23
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...