Addiction III

"That's it?!" Taeyeon exclaimed when she saw the credits rolling on the screen, signaling the end of the movie. "They are not even going to end up together?" She asked Tiffany who was cuddling with her throughout the whole movie. 

They were watching the '50 shades of Grey' movie in their living room together, just like how they had promised to. 

Tiffany straightened up and nodded before reaching for the remote on the coffee table before switching off the TV. "There's still part two and part three to the story." She then went back to cuddling Taeyeon again. "But I'm disappointed. The book is so much better than the movie." 

"Thank God for the sex scenes. If not, I'll probably be sleeping halfway through the movie." Taeyeon smirks as she pulls Tiffany closer and gave her forehead a kiss. 

Tiffany nuzzled her head closer in appreciation.  

"So..." Taeyeon spoke again, her hands gently rubbing Tiffany's sides, running it up and down her upper body. "What's so addictive about this story?"

Tiffany hummed in approval, loving the way Taeyeon's hand are moving. "Nothing, I read it just to know why is it so popular." 

"You sure? Or are you secretly into BDSM too?" 

"Taetae!" Tiffany gently nudges the sides of Taeyeon's body, making the latter laugh. "Well..." Tiffany continues once the laughter subsides. "I'm not really into it but I don't mind trying it with you." She raised her eyebrows playfully, giving Taeyeon that mischievous look. 

Taeyeon gulped. "Fany-ah..." She looks away in embarrassment as images of Tiffany under her mercy or vice versa starts playing in her imagination. 

Tiffany saw the flushed face and chuckles. She pull Taeyeon's face by the chin to face her again. "Don't be shy, Taetae. I think our relationship is mature enough, for us to be talking about this. It's ok to try something new once in awhile." 

Taeyeon nodded meekly, still too embarrassed to say anything. The fact is, she loves making love with Tiffany too much, she don't care what position or in what way. Just being able to make love with Tiffany and making Tiffany hers, was enough for her. But she still couldn't deny the fact the excitement and joy to be trying something new in bed. 

"I-is there a-anything you would like to try?" Taeyeon asked nervously. After all, she still respect Tiffany and if Tiffany is very uncomfortable with it, she wouldn't even think of it. 

Tiffany laughed out loud. "I knew my girlfriend was a byuntae!" She joked.