Catch me if you can

"AND CUT!" The man in sunglasses yelled causing all the eight girls to stop dancing, some panting heavily while some fanning themselves due to the hot weather. 

The director viewed the small monitor in front of him before lifting up his head again to speak to the eight girls before him. "Well done girls. Let me just review the shooting for now and see if we need to do any retakes before we are done for the day. As for now, you're free to take a break till you're called again." He told the girls. They were currently filming a new music video for their new Japanese track, 'Catch Me If You Can'. 

The eight girls bowed their head a little to thank the staffs around them before dispersing, some finding chairs to rest their body, some going over to the spread of food prepared for them while some finding their stylists to get their perspiration wiped or getting their make-up touch up. 

"Oppa, can I have the keys to the car?" Tiffany asked her manager. 

"For?" 

"I want to rest inside with air-con. It's too hot here." Tiffany said while fanning herself, looking slightly annoyed thanks to the heat. 

"Ok." Her manager approved and passed Tiffany the car key. 

She took the key and look around her searching for Taeyeon. She saw Taeyeon standing near their PD and approached her. "Taetae, I'm going to rest in the van. You want to come along?" 

Taeyeon took another gulp from her water bottle before answering Tiffany. "Ok." She said, twisting the cap close on her water bottle before walking together with Tiffany towards the van. 

"You ok, Boo?" Taeyeon asked as she got onto the van while Tiffany sat in the front seat, immediately turning up the air-con. 

"Yeah. The weather is killing me." She said as she turn the air-con to it's lowest temperature before getting some tissues to wipe her perspiration. 

"Yeah it is." Taeyeon replied. "Here, drink some." She said as she passed Tiffany the water bottle she was holding on earlier. 

Tiffany took the bottle and drank it, gulping as much as she could, causing some of the water to drip down her throat. 

Taeyeon observed Tiffany's every moves, gulping when she saw that few drops of water mixed together with Tiffany's perspiration, dripping down Tiffany's throat. She finds it hot. She wasn't sure if it was Tiffany's military look outfit that's making Tiffany's hot and sexy or that Tiffany just seem sexy drinking that water because anything that Tiffany does is sexy to her. She thinks it was the latter and Tiffany in that outfit is just a bonus to her. And at that moment, she just wanted to take Tiffany there and now but she knew she shouldn't. 

She was quickly snapped out of her thoughts when she suddenly heard music blasting through the vehicle. She shook her head to get rid of her naughty thoughts and tried to control herself. She saw Tiffany bopping her head to the music while stretching her arm out, to take a selfie. She saw Tiffany making sexy faces through the phone screen and looked away, quickly diverting her attention onto something else.