"Losing Tiffany is like losing my Happiness." - Taeyeon

he other side of the mattress dipped, stirring Tiffany from her sleep. She turned to switch on her bedside lamp, blinking her eyes to adjust to the sudden brightness before turning around towards Taeyeon's side of bed.

"Taetae..." She calls out when she saw Taeyeon slumping near the foot of the bed, still with her clothes and coat on. "Taetae." She calls again and scooted nearer when Taeyeon didn't budge.

"Hmm?" Taeyeon hummed against the mattress.

"Go shower and get change before you sleep."

Taeyeon didn't move.

"Taetae." Tiffany nudges her shoulder when there was still no response.

"I'm tired." Came Taeyeon's muffled voice after much nudging from Tiffany. She was still lying face down on the bed. She had just came home after finalizing her solo album with her producers. It was a long a tiring past few weeks for her, recording and finalizing the final product and she was just glad that it was all over.

"Then at least take out your coat and remove your make-up."

"Ok." Answered Taeyeon but she still didn't budge.

"Aish." Tiffany grumbled and scooted closer, flipping Taeyeon around. "Did you drank alcohol?" She asked when she saw Taeyeon's slightly flushed and warm face.

Taeyeon nodded with her eyes closed. "They wanted to celebrate a little. I'm not drunk though."

"How much and what did you drank?"

Taeyeon lifted two fingers, answering Tiffany's question.

"Two?"

Taeyeon nodded.

"Two what? Beer?"

Taeyeon shook her head.

"Wine?"

She shook her head again.

"Champagne?"

Taeyeon nodded this time.

"Ok, wake up and change at least. Remove your make up. I'll go get you a glass of water."

"I'm tired, Fany." Taeyeon kept her eyes closed. She wasn't drunk, a little tipsy maybe and she just wanted to sleep.

"Go and change." Tiffany said firmly this time, pulling Taeyeon by her hand, making her sit up.

Taeyeon opened her eyes when she felt the sudden pull. She sat up and sulked. "But I want to sleep."

"Then at least remove your make up and take out your coat. You wouldn't want to have bad skin for your MV recording. I'm not letting you sleep till you do what I say."

Taeyeon didn't argue but continued sulking. She lazily pulled at the hem of her coat sleeves, trying to remove it from her body with her eyes closed.

Tiffany had to suppress her smile at the kid-like movement. She sat back down beside Taeyeon. "Let me help you." She offered and Taeyeon immediately placed her hand back down.

"If you can't handle the alcohol, next time don't drink so much." Tiffany removed the coat from Taeyeon's body.

"I didn't!" Taeyeon finally opened her eyes and face Tiffany. "I only had two glasses!"

"Shhh... Ok ok, I'm just saying not to drink too much." She then took Taeyeon's coat, placing it on the nearby chair before walking back to Taeyeon with a head band in hand. She placed it over Taeyeon's head, pulling all her head back. She then walked over to the closet, taking Taeyeon's pajamas and make up remover.