Tender Loving Care

"Excuse me. Sorry. Excuse me." Tiffany said frantically as she weaves through the crowd of people backstage. She had just finished her performance with Taetiseo at the Seoul Music Award. 

Her heart beat faster and more fear engulfed her when she finally saw the person she was looking for, sitting down, motionless with a few backstage staff surrounding her before their manager running to her aid. 

She was about to approach Taeyeon when her manager's voice stopped her. "Nobody touch her. I've called the ambulance. Let's wait for them to come." 

Tiffany took a step nearer. Her heart broke when she saw Taeyeon sat there, still in the state of shock and her face grimacing in pain each time she tries to move. "Tae..." She calls softly, hoping that Taeyeon could hear her amidst the chaos. 

Taeyeon heard the familiar soft voice and searched for the familiar face. She tries her best to smile when she saw Tiffany near her but out of her reach. She could see the worry and fear in Tiffany's eyes and the last thing she wants was to let Tiffany sees her in pain. She didn't want Tiffany to worry. She did a thumbs up to gesture to Tiffany that she was fine. She was about to held her hand to pull Tiffany closer but stopped herself when her manager spoke again. 

"Tiffany, Seohyun. Both of you go head to the dressing room first. I don't want all of you to crowd here." 

"But oppa." Tiffany tried to protest when she felt Seohyun's hand pressing against her arm. 

"Unnie." Seohyun softly calls out. She understands Tiffany's worries but the last thing she wants was to create more stress for her manager. "Let's go back to the room first. I'm sure Taeyeon unnie will be fine." 

"But-..." Her eyes never leaves Taeyeon's. 

Taeyeon saw that worry that never left Tiffany's eyes and she softly sighed. "Go first." She softly mouthed to Tiffany. She then tug at her manager's arm to whisper something to him. 

"Are you sure? Can you walk?" Her manager asked her back. 

Taeyeon nodded. 

"Ok then." Her manager then turned to Tiffany and Seohyun. "You girls walked back first. I'll walk back slowly with Taeyeon." He told them before going back to assist Taeyeon. 

"Let's go unnie." Seohyun tugged at the arms she's been holding since earlier.