HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 1

"Cheers." Tiffany raised the tall, skinny champagne glass in her hand waiting for the person in front of her to do the same.

"Cheers." Taeyeon did the same and click their glass together before taking a sip from that glass. She grimaced a little at the dry and bitter first taste of the champagne.

"Happy anniversary, Boo." Tiffany was the first one to wish Taeyeon after they placed their glasses back down on the table.

"Happy anniversary, my love." Taeyeon wished back. "And thanks for the food."

"Don't thank me. Thank the delivery man and the chefs from that restaurant we ordered."

"But you paid for it."

"Using your card. So I shall thank you instead." Tiffany smiled. "Thank you." She raised her glass again.

Taeyeon cheered with Tiffany. "It's only right that I pay for it since I've been working so hard to earn money and sacrifice my time with you. Thank you for being there for me, everytime, always and for being with me for yet another year."

Tiffany smiled, feeling warmth at the speech. "Can we stop saying thank you to each other and just eat. I'm hungry."

Taeyeon chuckled. "Since when are you not hungry, my cute pink pig." She joked, chuckling even more when Tiffany glared at her.

"Sorry I didn't prepare anything today." Taeyeon said, starting the conversation again.

"I didn't prepare much either." Tiffany retorts back.

"But you prepared the dinner."

"It's only right. Since you're busy with your solo activities. I'm still very proud of you." Tiffany smiles so genuinely, Taeyeon swore she wanted to kiss Tiffany then and now.

"I'll make up to you tomorrow ok?"

"It's ok, Taetae."

"But I don't want it to be just another day and then eventually we'll forget about this date." Taeyeon tries to argue as she puts another piece of meat in her mouth. "I want us to celebrate and remember this date every year." She said through her chewing mouth.

"Ain't this celebrating?" Tiffany said, raising her champagne glass again, gesturing Taeyeon to do the same before both taking another sip.

"Yes-..."

"And it's the only two of us." Tiffany continued, interrupting Taeyeon. She was silently glass that their other two members that lived together in the dorm, Sunny and Hyoyeon, was busy with their own schedules and won't be home for the next two days.

"But I didn't even get you anything."

"Neither did I. But I do have a present for you."

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. "What's that?"

"Well..." Tiffany smiled sheepishly. "It involves the two of us and a bed."

"Ah." Taeyeon got the hint and grinned. "I look forward to that then."

"Yes you should. So hurry finish your dinner and we can get to that part." Tiffany laughed when she saw Taeyeon dorkily gobbling down the food, trying to finish up her dinner as quickly as possible.

After their dinner, they drank a few more glasses of champagne with Tiffany drinking more than Taeyeon before they clean up and wash the dishes. Now, they are inside their room with Tiffany on top of a slightly tipsy Taeyeon, only down in their undergarments, hands roaming around each other bodies, mouths kissing passionately.