Every Brownie needs a Blondie" -Tiffany

Because every Brownie needs a Blondie." - Tiffany

"Thanks for the food!" The eight girls shouted in unison as they gather round, sitting on the floor, ready to tackle the spread of food placed in front of them.

They were very hungry and tired as they have been practicing for their upcoming concert before they finally stopped for a dinner break, thanking their manager whom have ordered food for them. All of them begin eating quietly as they need their energy boost badly.

Tiffany clasped her hands together, saying some prayer in silence before picking up her chopsticks and putting some meats and side dishes into her bowl.

She then grab a few more meats and placed it into Taeyeon's bowl who was sitting beside her. She then took a few more side dishes, one of every kind that is laid out in front of her before putting it on Taeyeon's bowl again. It has been a habit to feed Taeyeon with more food because she knows that Taeyeon eats very little especially when they eats in group. She would only eats a few meats because she felt that as the eldest, she should always give in to her other group members to eat more. Despite the rest of the girls, encouraging her to eat more, she always stick with her reason that she is very full. Hence, from then on, Tiffany would always take care of Taeyeon and placed more food into Taeyeon's bowl.

She saw Taeyeon nodding her head, thanking her and she smiled back at Taeyeon. She then begin eating her dinner. She had just a few spoonful of rice when she suddenly saw a meat wrapped with kimchi from the corner of her eyes. She turned and faces Taeyeon.

Taeyeon only smiled and pursed her chin forward, encouraging her to eat it.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows, questioning Taeyeon. But when Taeyeon didn't seem to put down her chopstick, Tiffany eyed the girls around her before she quickly ate the meat being offered to her. She was even more confused when Taeyeon kept feeding her and even biting from the same meat throughout dinner.

Knowing Taeyeon, she hates showing too much public display affection especially in front of the managers, staffs and their members. Ever since that scandal they were both involved in, they have stopped being intimate or lovey dovey towards each other, the most they go is a hug or a light peck on the cheeks when they had to say goodbye to each other when the other girls is around. They don't even hold hands anymore or cuddle with each other whenever the other girls come over to the dorm for movie or hanging out. They always do it privately or when there is only two of them.

Even though the other girls do not mind, Taeyeon had told Tiffany once that they should be mindful of the rest of the girls as some of them had gone through break-ups recently and they wouldn't want to remind Yuri of Jessica whenever she sees the two of them being sweet to each other. Eventually, it becomes a habit to them to lessen the amount of public display affection to each other.

Tiffany understood and Tiffany didn't mind. But at certain times, she do needs Taeyeon and wants to be clingy to her but she knows she had to resist because she knows Taeyeon would be angry with her and they would end up arguing or Taeyeon would push her away and they would end up arguing too. It was difficult at first but Tiffany soon get used to it because Taeyeon knows how clingy Tiffany is sometimes and she would always make up for it whenever they are alone.

Hence, to experience such PDA in front of the members right now, seems like a shock for Tiffany. Even though none of the members said anything because they were too busy eating or they were ignoring it, Tiffany doesn't know. All she knows is, she is enjoying every single second of it. It feels good. Needless to say, Tiffany was beaming throughout the whole dinner.