Traits of Tiffany Part 2

Tiffany inhaled sharply as Taeyeon's warm tongue gently licked her neck before warm lips pampered it with kisses. They had moved to the bedroom after a 15-minutes or so heavy make-out session on the couch.

Now, they are laying on the bed, both naked with Taeyeon settling between Tiffany's legs, body fully on top of Tiffany.

Tiffany's hands go to Taeyeon's shoulders, squeezing them as Taeyeon begin to kiss the soft skin that she have come to love so much. Tiffany's nipple hardens in Taeyeon's mouth and Taeyeon can feel the wetness of Tiffany's sex against her stomach. As much as Taeyeon loves to continue the foreplay, she needs Tiffany too badly. She feel it too keenly, Tiffany's sex right there pulsing with a beat of it's own.

She slides herself down the length of Tiffany's body to gaze upon it. It's beautiful–two perfect lips creating a soft blanket for the already sensitive nub resting between them. She kisses Tiffany's thighs, making her way inward toward Tiffany's centre. She take a moment to admire Tiffany before she press her tongue to that bundle of nerves that badly needed her, quickly flicking it, making Tiffany moan out in pleasure.

Tiffany's back arches sinuously, and Taeyeon wrap her arms around Tiffany's thighs to keep her in place. She swirl her tongue faster against Tiffany, tracing her clit, sucking her lips and swallowing the wetness sliding slowly from Tiffany's centre. Tiffany is so incredibly wet and Taeyeon's elation is difficult to contain.

Taeyeon then quickly slows down her movements, her fingers making their way toward Tiffany's entrance. As two of Taeyeon's slender fingers enter Tiffany, she moves up so that they are at eye level. Her fingers pump within Tiffany while her thumb finds Tiffany's clit and dances over it.

Her face is just inches from Tiffany's, but she doesn't make any move to kiss her lover. When Tiffany lean up to connect their lips, Taeyeon moves away just enough to avoid contact.

"I want to see you when you come." She whispers, barely audible.

Tiffany makes eye contact with Taeyeon as she continues to pleasure her. She hold the eye contact for the most intense two minutes of her life, until she can't handle it anymore. She threw her head back, eyes closed, in pure ecstasy as her orgasm rips through her. Taeyeon continues tickling Tiffany's walls, not letting up in the slightest, causing Tiffany's pleasure to go on to the point where she can no longer stand it.

But Taeyeon was not done. She need Tiffany again. So, Taeyeon lower herself once more and lick up the wetness escaping from between Tiffany's legs, Tiffany's soft moans encourage her.

She kiss Tiffany's thighs and suck on her lips and push her tongue between her walls. She need Tiffany in her mouth. She need to taste her and feel her cum on her tongue.

Taeyeon continue exploring Tiffany's sex, her tongue roaming in search of her spots, all the while listening to Tiffany catch her breath.

Then she lift her tongue to Tiffany's clit and push her fingers inside of Tiffany again. Taeyeon was getting wet too and so incredibly turned on by Tiffany's reactions that she strokes her faster. Tiffany's moans igniting a fire in Taeyeon causing her breathing to become ragged.

She kept stroking the inside of Tiffany until Tiffany comes for her again, feeling Tiffany shudders beneath her. She would have done it again if Tiffany hadn't grabbed her and pulled her up. Tiffany kisses her fiercely, her tongue sliding inside of Taeyeon's mouth as Taeyeon fights back a grin. Tiffany holds her to her chest and rubs Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon could still feel Tiffany's wetness against her stomach.

She inhales Tiffany's scent and close her eyes, listening to Tiffany's heartbeat slowing down and enjoying her general touch.

"You'll always have my full attention." She whispered.