Addiction II

Tiffany stirred from her sleep when she felt wet and soft licks accompanied by gentle kisses peppered around her naked body. 

"Good morning." She grinned and murmured as she felt Taeyeon's soft and warm tongue flicking across her nipple. Her voice was thick and rough with sleep. 

Taeyeon smiled against Tiffany's breast as she delivered another light lick to the tempting rosy nipple in front of her mouth. "Good morning. You're awake?" 

"Yes." Tiffany murmured, smirking as she scratched Taeyeon's scalp. "But please feel free to continue what you were doing."

Taeyeon laughed and kissed Tiffany's breast softly. "You liked this?"

"Of course." Tiffany drawled. "It's a great way to wake up." 

Her breath hitching audibly in her throat when Taeyeon's mouth surrounded her. She groaned as Taeyeon's tongue circled her nipple, flicking lightly over the bud. "Hmm... That feels so good." She murmured.

Taeyeon grinned and sucked the nub between her lips, her right hand sliding up Tiffany's stomach to palm her other breast, squeezing the mound under her hand as she sucked hungrily against the other. She hummed approvingly as Tiffany's chest arched up into her and she licked her lips as she pulled back to examine her handiwork. Peaked nipples seemed to stare back at her, begging for attention and she whimpered as she leaned back in for more.

"Gosh, I love your boobs." She murmured as she kissed her way around Tiffany's left breast. "I could just play with them forever."

Tiffany bit her lip as her eyes rolled back in her head at the brunette's raspy confession. "Taetae..."

"Hmm?" Taeyeon asked as she painted a broad swipe of her tongue over Tiffany's straining nipple, watching the way it bounced back into place before she sucked it deep inside her mouth.

Tiffany let out a long, loud moan, her fingers tightening in Taeyeon's hair as Taeyeon pulled back and blew lightly over her nipple, the cool air over the hardened nub sending a wave of desire coursing through her. "So good." She sighed. "Taetae, you're so good at that."  

Taeyeon smiled and switched breasts again so that she was able to rest her weight on her left arm as she ran her right hand in slow, meandering circuits down Tiffany's stomach, nipping lightly on her nipple as she scratched her nails over toned muscles, swirling her tongue around the bud as she swirled her finger inside Tiffany's bellybutton. Her fingers slid slowly back and forth between protruding hipbones as she licked a path up Tiffany's neck to hover promisingly above her lover parted lips.

"I'm good at other things too, you know." She murmured teasingly as her hand dipped between Tiffany's legs, her fingers diving into a veritable ocean of want. "So wet." She whispered approvingly.

Tiffany groaned, her left leg rolling out wider, opening herself to the brunette's touch. "Taetae..."

Taeyeon smiled and captured Tiffany's lips in a deep, lazy kiss as she ran a finger up and down through the length of Tiffany, gliding through soft, swollen lips that seemed to wrap around her finger, skating through slick desire that was so warm, so wet, so so perfect against her skin. She would never get tired of this.