Traits of Tiffany Part 1

"TAETAE!"

Taeyeon heard the familiar loud voice and exhaled loudly, letting out all her frustration. She had barely sat for a minute.

"Yes?" She answered calmly because she knows answering rudely right now would just result in an argument.

"Ain't you going to change?" Tiffany asked. Her clothes were already in her hand, ready to head to the changing room.

"You change first. I'll change after you."

"Why? There's two changing room for a reason."

"Well, I just-..."

"You're not coming home with me? Are you going out?" Tiffany intercepted. She can't help feeling clingy and overprotective today.

"What? No." Taeyeon let out a sigh. "Fine, just let me get my clothes." She walked pass Tiffany, grabbed her clothes and head straight towards the changing room without waiting for Tiffany. She was tired and too lazy to argue.

Tiffany clenched her jaws, controlling her anger. If they were at home or alone right now, she would probably rage or nag at Taeyeon even more. But with the other members around and staff, she knew she have to control herself.

Taeyeon quickly changed her clothes and return her stage outfit to her stylist. She was relieved when she saw that Tiffany wasn't done yet. She head back to the couch she was sitting earlier and plopped her body down, heaving a long frustrated sigh while massaging her temple. She had a long night. They had just finished recording for KBS Gayo Daejun and Tiffany have been on her toes all night long. Always clinging to her and not letting her out of her sight. She loves the clingy part but not the nagging part. She sighed again.

"It's tough to handle possessive Hwang huh?" Yuri who was sitting beside her all along speak out.

"Tell me about it." Taeyeon was still closing her eyes and massaging her temple.

"Why is she like that tonight?" Yuri had noticed the clinging Tiffany and all the usual things Tiffany would do to get all of Taeyeon's attention towards her.

"She's always like that during end of year music show."

"Why?"

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders. She knew why Tiffany acted like that but she just didn't want to tell Yuri about it. She thought this is just between Tiffany and her and Yuri doesn't need to know. Anyway, it's not something that angers her or anything. She loves that Tiffany is still being possessive and clingy towards her. It shows her care towards her. She felt important. She was never suffocated by it. But sometimes, it was just too much and she can't go around doing what she wants without Tiffany stopping or nagging at her.

"Oh wells, you know her best." Yuri knew that Taeyeon is not reluctant to talk about their relationship problem and she knows when not to pry.

Taeyeon smiles and glad for the understanding.

"Taetae!" She heard the familiar voice again.

"Got to go." She taps Yuri's thighs and get up.

"Are you done?" Tiffany's voice could be heard again.

"Yes, coming!" Taeyeon shouted a little, just so that Tiffany could hear her.

Yuri could see Taeyeon taking her bag before hurriedly going back to return one of the hair accessories she had forgotten to remove. She could only smiles and shakes her head when she saw Taeyeon bowing her head down while Tiffany kept nagging at Taeyeon before taking Taeyeon's hand and dragging her out of the door.