The Bad Boy's Camera Girl ✔️

By lonelylooseer

Evaluna Adams loves to takes pictures of anything and anyone, her life isn't as good as she wants it to be an... More

~Author's Note~
~Characters~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Outifts for Ch. 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~

¡NEW BOOK!

61 1 2
By lonelylooseer

Hello my beautiful people of the internet!!! Long time no talk! Thank you for already supporting this #lonelylooseerrevolution we have created! I appreciate you all!

I have a new book coming out soon!!! It's called:
'SINNER'S DRUMMER'

It will be coming out very soon, so please stay on alert! I will be updating on my board on Wattpad and I will also be posting to my instagram (lonelylooseer) so please go check it out and give me a follow!

Synopsis:

Drew Berkeley.
A name most people hear and automatically think punk rocker who plays drums in a band. It wasn't always like that for her. Growing up in a world where men who she loved and looked up to couldn't be trusted. A man she has to call a father. A best friend who loves to crack jokes and play a guitar like his life depends on it and has a bougie girlfriend who also sings.
Together they form The Rock Butterflies.

Damon Kade.
A man who smokes a lot of weed, has lots of tattoos covering many parts of his body and shreds his guitar when he can for his best friends in a band that form The Neighborhood of The Thriller. Damon also is the band's sound engineer, making sure they sound like a punk rock band who is about to sell millions.

What happens when they cross paths in a bar on a Friday night when they have to preform with their bands? Do they have a fight? Do they fall in love? Are they friends?

Guess you'll have to read SINNER'S DRUMMER to find out.

Thank you for your time! I hope you have a great rest of your morning, day, afternoon or night wherever you are in the world! I hope to hear from you soon!

Make sure you check out the instagram and my TikTok account:

both @ lonelylooseer or click the link in my bio and it'll send you to my linktree!

Love you all! Peace & Blessings!
Lonelylooseer out <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.2K 76
Violet is good. Axel is not. When Violet's mom gets married and Violet is tossed into upper-class society, she stays positive. Until her boyfriend ch...
88K 2.8K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
3.9K 613 78
All Agnus Rider did was unplug some random wire to charge her phone. Little did she know that this action would turn her life into a rollercoaster by...
74.3K 3.3K 46
**completed How bad can a good girl get? With her entire future planned out in excruciating detail, all Adelina Baker wants is to protect her little...