Trouble || J.jk & Y/n

By gukkzgaze

A 18 year old girl, y/n stays at Jeon's mansion as a paying guest, in Seoul. Jeon's have two childrens, one s... More

Jeon Jungkook, 32 year old
Y/n Kim, 18 years old
Episode 2 : the complicated friendship pt.2
Episode 3 : the complicated friendship, conclusion
Episode 4 : To know you better
Episode 5 : Slow Steps
Episode 6 : Slow steps are a curse...
Episode 7 : disappointment, anger, regret and fear
Episods 8 : Make me say "I'm still proud of you"
Episode 9 : Friends again
Episode 10 : Trust is a big word

Episode 1 : the complicated friendship

622 21 13
By gukkzgaze

... Jeon's mansion ... 11:30pm ...

The whole mansion was filled with laughter and yelling as both the younger girls were having time of their life, both of them in their pajama were having a pillow fight which turned into everything but the pillow fight. Throwing whatever that came in their hands.
Their hairs were all messed up as well as their attires, there was no stopping to their loud voices untill the door burst open with a tall man who recieved a bra on his face right after entering the room.
Jungkook : what's going on? Is she the paying guest? Why is she standing on the bed? Also with ..... Slippers on?
The furious tall guy asked his sister who was now lying on the ground, catching her breath.
Jungkook : what is all this Jeong? The whole room is a mess, what were you both even doing?
Y/n : we were having fun. That's all.
Replied the girl who was standing on the bed with slippers on. Getting down she helped Jeong stand up and cleaned her dress.
Jungkook : did I asked you?
Jungkook glared at the girl who was now standing infront of her.
Y/n : come on dude chill. It's just a pillow fight.
Jungkook : doesn't seem like it to me.
Y/n : well that's your issue.
Y/n turned around giving a gesture of high five to Jeong who just stood like a statue, receiving none she crossed her hands to her chest.
Y/n : btw, I'm y/n. The paying guest. Who are you?
Y/n extended her hand towards the male though she very well knew who he was but the guy did nothing just glared at his sister, the poor soul kept her eyes on the ground not finding the courage to meet her brother's burning gaze she turned around to clean all the mess.
Watching his sister busy with work, he got a hold of the girl infront of her and dragged her out of his sister's room.

...

Jungkook : mom! Come out!
Reaching the living area he jerked the girls hands, resulting her to stand two steps ahead of him due to the force. Listening to his loud yell Mr. and Mrs. Jeon made their way in the living room.
Jungkook : this clown is not staying with my sister.
The guy stated pointing towards the girl in tiger pajama who was busy playing with it's tail.
Mrs. Jeon : Kookie, this is not a way you should behave with a guest.
Jungkook : I don't care about that, I just don't want my sister around her.
Mrs. Jeon : what's the problem if she stays with her. They both already like each other. They are also the same age let them be.
Jungkook : problem? You want to know the problem? When it's standing right infront of your very eyes. Can't you see? She is the problem, she will spoil Jeong. Just look at her, she resembles nothing but a clown. A spoilt brat.
Mrs. Jeon : enough! You can not insult her like this. Go back to your room and let the kids have fun.
Jungkook : no! She will not stay with Jeong and that's final. Either kick her out, or give her a separate room.
Saying his last words he left the living area going straight towards his sisters room. While both the couple were looking at y/n apologetically.
Taking a deep sigh the girl replied.
Y/n : what do you want me to do? Should I leave or wait till you make the arrangements? Or should I do it myself?
Mrs. Jeon : I'm really sorry for his behaviour dear, he is actually too protective of his sister.
Y/n : it's alright.
Mr. Jeon : you wait here for a moment I'll tell the maids to shift your belongings.
Y/n : alright.

...

And that's how it all started. He insulted her and she took her revenge. He called her clown, she called him idiot. He called her childish, she called him grandpa, he called her stupid, she called him dick. And that went on and on till today morning when....

...

7 am in the morning when everyone was having breakfast. Mr. Jeon was on the front seat of the dining table while on his left was Jeong and jungkook and on his right were mrs. Jeon and y/n in such a way that Jeong was facing mrs. Jeon and Jungkook was facing y/n. Both were burning each other with fire in their eyes.
When suddenly...
Jungkook : can yous stop chewing so loud? My head hurts.
Y/n : can yous stop breathing so loud? My head hurts.
Jungkook : you're annoying. Do you know that?
Y/n : oh, and you're a dick. Do you know that?
Jungkook : don't you dare use that language.
Y/n : what you gonna do?....dick.
Mr. Jeon : stop it! Just stop. If you guys want to fight. Do it somewhere else not here.
Jungkook : she is the one who called me that d* thing.
Y/n : because you are. A d* thing.
Jungkook : shut the fuck up.
Y/n : oh no. Did Mr. Discipline just cursed? Bring the holy water someone, We need to do the cleaning.
Said y/n dramatically, while the others tried hard not to let out a laugh at the older guy's angry yet funny face.
Jungkook : I'm done.
Jungkook said standing up from the dining table and marching towards the kitchen to wash his plate.
Mr. Jeon : jungkook don't forget you have to drop these two to the school.
Jungkook : why me?
He yelled from the kitchen almost done with washing his plates.
Mrs. Jeon : come on kookie. Don't be so rude, it's your duty to drop them to school.
Jungkook : fine. If you both are done let's go.
He replied coming out of the kitchen. Nodding Jeong stood up going to wash her plate in kitchen, while y/n was slowly munching on her sandwich. Just as jeong came out of the kitchen y/n stood up taking her bag and begin to leave.
Jungkook : don't you know how to wash the dishes.
Y/n : I don't. And since you know why don't you do it for me, kookie?
Y/n mocked jungkook intertwining her hands with Jeong she dragged her out of the house, clearly knowing it will piss jungkook off.

...

This was not it, they both faught in the car ride as well...... And it was too much

...

Jungkook : learning some manners wouldn't hurt you.
Y/n : for your kindest information I have manners, I only show it to those who actually deserve it. Not to some dick faced, fat ass oldie.
Jungkook : if you have to use that language, get the hell out of here.
Y/n : I'm not also keen to be with you.

And what happened? Jungkook kicked y/n out of his car. And then started his lecture to Jeong, the whole ride about how she should leave y/n's company. And that poor soul couldn't even manage to utter a single word.

She couldn't cut his brother's words because she knew he only wants the best for her. So she kept mum and decided to maintain a healthy distance with y/n. But little did she knew y/n is not someone, anyone can ignore this easily.

Reaching the school she got busy with her classes. Y/n and Jeong both are in the last year of the school starting from today. It's the beginning of their last year and from the next year they both will be in the university.

As y/n lives with only his father, and due to some sudden shifting issue regarding the new project in his company her father decided to let y/n stay at Jeon's, till she completes her school and after that he will take her abroad for further studies.

All these times being in the same school y/n and Jeong never met untill y/n was welcomed as a paying guest at Jeon's. And now since they know each other, they will definitely come together, have lunch together and go back together and will definitely see each other after every class. To their surprise this year they both are in the same section.

It means they will be together all the time. So it will be quite a tough task for Jeong to ignore y/n and her tantrums. Due to Jeong not being engrossed in things other than studying she doesn't know how much of a troublesome y/n is. About the academics, well y/n is.... You'll know later.

...

Time flew like sand, and now Jeong was in her third class and till now to her luck she hasn't got any encounter with y/n. She was satisfied with herself when she got praised for her last year academic results from her teacher. Because why not she did hard work, and also the credit goes to her brother who taught her everything. Even while being tired or busy he would always find some time to teach her stuffs.

Just like other classes the teacher asked Jeong to come out in front of the class. Keeping a hand on Jeong's shoulder the teacher started praising her for the best academic result last year, and just then the door swung open by none other than y/n. Getting all the attention of the class. All. Which was not liked by jeong, but she kept it to herself. If only she knew the next thing that will happen would bring her reputation at top, she would thank y/n almost all her life for the timing.

Btw have you ever saw a teacher with two kind of students infront of her? And those two kinds will be : the one who is liked the most by her, and the other who is hated the most by her. What happens in a situation like this? Well in this case the one who is hated gets his reputation ripped in tiny pieces infront of others eyes.

And exactly that happened. But that didn't affected y/n at all. The type of student who is used to everyone insulting her, would never get affected by little drama right? Now the question is didn't that hurt her feelings, not even a tiny bit? Uhmm...Anyways... Shall.....

So to sum up all this, Jeong became even more reputed celebrity in the class. You know the main lead of the story. And the most wanted villian aka y/n got named a fool. The exciting part of the story is that we know who's the actual main lead here. Hehe *wicked smirk*

...Time skip to lunch period...

Throughout the classes till the lunch period, everyone kept praising Jeong and kept her busy with chit-chats. It was all new to her, the sudden attention and some girls even gave friendship proposal to Jeong. They wanted her to join their groups and have lunch with her, but she denied because somewhere inside she was getting uncomfortable with all that.

She instead tagged along with y/n because from what she observed, student were afraid of y/n due to some reason which she didn't knew. She liked how quite and composed y/n was in her school life, but that's only the first day.

Y/n : I see you're still here.

Y/n asked taking a seat in the cafeteria which was in the very corner. Jeong did took her seat opposite to y/n so they were now facing each other.

Jeong : they wanted to be friends with me for their profit. And i want to be with you for my profit.
Y/n : what kind of profit you'll have with me?
Jeong : i don't like being centre of attraction and at this moment you're the best place I found.
Y/n : want something to eat?

Y/n asked after nodding for a good moment.

Jeong : nah, I'm not in the mood.
Y/n : ok. Give me a moment I'll be back after a while.
Jeong : sure.

Y/n stood up to buy something to eat for herself when another girl of her class decided to give Jeong company. At first Jeong didn't noticed them because all her focus was on the thick Physics notebook infront of her.

When she noticed the group of girls just staring at her while sitting, on the chair y/n previously sat on. She unknowingly got dragged in their conversation and apparently got along very well, completely forgetting the fact that she was supposed to stay away from them.

Taking the drinks and snacks that she wanted y/n turned to go back to her previous place, but instead of finding the empty space she found the bench filled with girls and boys surrounding Jeong, who did told you some seconds ago that she didn't liked to be centre of attraction but it seems clearly that she loves it.

"Two faced people" said a voice from behind y/n. When turned around she found a tall guy with blond hair, having his arms crossed against his chest standing with a resting bitch face. "Seriously how can you get along with her" he added now taking the drink from her hand, opening it without asking and started drinking it. Rude, right?

But that's normal when you're used to it, ain't it?

Let me introduce you to this new character with blond hair, his name is Abel, Abel Browns, he is half African and half Korean. Korean from his mother's side and African from father's. He's been with y/n science grade 4, when they were in NY. He transferred to Korea because of y/n. And if you guys are thinking that he loves y/n, then no he doesn't. He loves Kaya Singh, she is half Indian and half Korean. By the name you can tell who in her parents is Indian and who is Korean.

Kaya is also friends with y/n and Abel but right now she is not back from her trip to India, she will be back after 2 weeks. So, y/n is not alone in korea. I was going to tell about Abel...... So have you seen Avengers? Abel has the same character as Tony stark, handsome, intelligent and tough guy, he looks like he doesn't give a shit but only he knows how much of a shit he does gives, while his girlfriend Kaya, she is like Maddie from euphoria, confident, sometimes bitchy and the best friend.

As y/n is used to of Abel stealing her stuff infront of her eyes so she doesn't complains, instead she kicks him on his balls. Y/n is not a person to be taken lightly. With the stumbling feets he takes steps away from away cursing her in his breath while crying in pain. "Once I get used to your counter techniques tf you change them, fuck y/n that's hurting" says Abel groaning in pain. While y/n just laughed at him.

Soon getting back on his foots Abel starting laughing too, he was happy to see y/n happy. I repeat once again Abel doesn't love y/n, he just thinks of her as his little sister. Their laughter died down when the hot soup with rice was thrown over y/n which ruined her dress and her hairs.

Is it a new thing? Let's see how she'll react in
✨ Episode 2✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 1.5K 19
Lee Y/N a 17 year old girl who cares about her loved ones a lot but still manages to be savage. She have only has her mother left as her family as he...
35.4K 1.1K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
863 98 23
A girl named y/n lived with her middle class family until one day they had to move out of their house due to some reason and y/n father tells that th...