Becoming an Oni in this land...

By RireiHasu

It's a story about a young lady in a mafia waking up to find out she turned into an Oni of a certain popular... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Forest
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: The Eccentric Magician
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: CoLA 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Meeting The Goddess
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (R18)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 (End)

Chapter 36

631 29 1
By RireiHasu

[Ibaraki]

After supper, I intend to bring Stella to a private location and ask her what happened in the past, without leaving any missing information.

"Stella, what happened, after I passed away?"

After I finished the question, she looked away.

"Stella?"

I understand she is hesitant to say it or not, but I will not force her if she doesn't say it, because it's better to be silent than to lie.

"It's alright if you don't want to talk about it."

She heaved a sigh and looked me directly in the eyes.

I am enchanted by her, Shuten truly deserves to be part of the three great youkai. She is very charming.

"I will tell you everything and... I hope you won't hate me for it"

She said with resolve, and it made me wonder why she seemed so hesitant. Is it because she conquered a nation for me or something?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To think that my life is worth conquering a nation must be a joke.

Do love and affection make people behave irrationally? No, love is a limiter, and once that love is gone, the person will become stronger than I could have imagined.

But, beyond that, I'm touched. It's kind of bad if I feel this way, but since you did those things just for me, I'm happy...

"You are really stupid..."

"You could simply forget about me and have a happy and satisfying life, you could be living in satisfaction..."

"Still, you go to such great lengths just to clear my name..."

"You are really stupid...."

I closed my eyes in order to prevent myself from crying, but it seemed that the tears still seeped out from between my eyelids and I could feel them sliding down my face.

I felt as if Stella had hugged me tightly, and I allowed her to do so.

"But... more than that... I'm glad we have met"

"Thank you for allowing me to feel the emotion called love.

"Sofia..."

She softly called my name, and I looked directly into her amethyst colored eyes. It seemed that I wanted to remove this regret of mine.

"Stella! I would like to let you know this!"

I paused and said it from the bottom of my heart.

"I love you, Stella! And I desperately need you to be a part of my life forever!"

"I'm asking you to be by my side and not leave me. I'm asking you to chastise me when I'm acting childish. I'm asking you to tell me when something is wrong or right."

"That is why I request that you accept me, Stella."

Even though I already know the answer, I looked at her intently because I desperately needed to hear the confirmation.

Although she had tears in her eyes, her beauty only increased as she wore a smile.

"Yes..."

After hearing that, I was overcome with happiness and I decided to kiss her.

-----

I am currently carrying Stella in my arms, since I may have become too excited and ended up making her breathless, causing her to faint.

"I've messed up something important, and I hate myself for it."

No, it's not my fault necessarily, but it's the fault of the desires since they can easily manipulate someone once they've been fed.

My apologies, it was only my thoughts drifting towards something inappropriate, but I was able to quickly bring myself under control once Stella had fainted.

"Ibaraki, you are back... what happened to Shuten?"

Marisa greeted me while focusing her attention on Stella.

"She got exhausted and passed out."

I couldn't say that I kissed her so passionately that she fainted.

"But she is fine earlier... well whatever, just bring her to the bedroom"

Surprisingly, she seems to be very casual about it because the last time Reimu wanted to take a nap, she wouldn't let her enter the bedroom and made her nap on the sofa.

"That made me wonder where should I sleep?"

Especially since the bed is only a full-size bed.

"Why do you ask? Obviously, we sleep together."

She is confused, and spoke to me bluntly. I could only scratch my head, but my hand was blocked by my horns, so I simply sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The morning has arrived, but the outside weather is not good as it started to rain. I hope Marisa did not get caught by the rain as she left earlier.

I could create a simple umbrella using polyester, but I am not aware of how to create the mechanism for it.

An oil-paper umbrella from China is a big no, especially if the wooden frame is very complex.

I believe that Rinnosuke is able to make the frame, since he was able to create more complex things.

"Sofia, I've finished bathing"

I glance at Stella, who is only covered by a towel, and immediately look away.

"You could borrow my clothes, since your body is smaller than mine."

"Sofie, am I not attractive in the past?"

She asked me a question that made me hesitate, but I suppose it's alright for me to share this now, since my vision is now normal.

"I don't know... my eyes are very bad in the past, so I couldn't see your face"

"that's the first time I have heard about it"

Because if I say it in the past, someone could hear it and replace my underling without me noticing.

"You love me not for my physical appearance, but for who I am?"

"Of course! Why should physical appearance play a role in love?"

It would be shallow of me to love her solely because she is beautiful.

She giggled at my words.

"And that is why I love you, Sofie."

"Hmm! I love you too."

We spent several hours talking about things, and I talked to her about my several adventures when I was still new to this world.

"There is also a dangerous youkai that exists here."

"That yokai especially likes to kidnap me."

Especially the sweets she offered were very tempting. How dangerous that particular individual can be seen from that.

"Who is she?"

"Yakumo Yukari is her name. She is able to create gaps and teleport from anywhere. This makes her especially dangerous since she could be here in this very room right now."

"Ping-pong, you have guessed it right"

I reacted by jumping and immediately hugging Stella to protect her. I then looked at the uninvited visitor.

"What is it that you wish to achieve, Yukari-san? I have no intention of being your pet."

"There are several new desserts in my home and also a cherry and chocolate ice cream."

This person is dangerous. Did she think those desserts would be able to lure me? I also do not like black forest ice cream.

"There is nothing to worry about Shuten, she is a good person."

"A sudden change in attitude!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]

What are your thoughts on the new chapter? Is the grammar better?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 78 26
โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ โž ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท A Street Racing Au where the popular street racer, Megumi Fushigur...
329K 14K 63
After an encounter with an archangel, Claire Hill, or more aptly known as the 'Ice Queen' by the rest of her peers, is sent to another world. With a...
1.6K 80 14
A story about an unfortunate accident turned to dream come true. Our main character is a proud girl, but often struggles to connect to reality. She s...