My Hero

Autorstwa RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

chapter 19

148 6 1
Autorstwa RIZARDTx

Tadano residence 5:00 am

Hitohito was woken up by the doorbell, he got up to check who it was. When he opened the door he was surprised by his childhood friend Najimi.

Najimi: Tadano-kun put your sweater on it's snowing!

Hitohito: Najimi it's 5 in the morning plus I'm not in the mood-

Najimi: Tadano you need to make it up to Komi for missing her party.

Hitohito: !

That's right Hitohito missed Shouko's birthday party, and hasn't seen her ever since, he feels really crappy about that so this could be a chance to make it up to her.

Hitohito: alright, but did you have to wake me up so early in the morning?

Najimi: absolutely now go get dressed and meet me downstairs!

Hitohito: ugh fine.

After an hour later Hitohito and Najimi headed to Shouko's home where she was still sleeping.

The duo stood in fron of the house waiting for her to notice the streets covered in snow.

Hitohito: I think she's still sleeping, I told you it was too early.

Najimi: just give it a few more minutes, she'll wake up for sure.

Hitohito: -yawning- did it had to be so early in the morning?

Najimi: of course is not every day that snows in our city, so I want to make the best of it.

Hitohito: okay okay but please keep it down there's people sleeping.

Najimi: oh looks like she's awake.

Hitohito and Najimi looked at Shouko opening the curtains of her window, she looked down on the street to see both of her friends signaling her to come down.

Hitohito could hear all the rustle coming frome her room and a few seconds later she got out of the front door. Once the three of them were out in the snow Najimi began to build a snowman.

An hour or two have passed, Shuuko gave the kids a mug with soup and began to talk soon after finishing the snowman. This was now the chance for Hitohito to apologize.

Hitohito: K-Komi-san.

Shouko: ?

Hitohito: listen... I.... umm.... I want to say I'm sorry.

Shouko tilted her head not knowing whay he was talking about.

Hitohito: about your party, sorry I missed it I wanted to be there.

She remembered now, Hitohito didn't come for her birthday party, Mike told her it was due to a family emergency. She took out a notebook that she had with her and began writing.

Shouko: [you don't have to apologize, Mike told me that you had an emergency and it was important.]

Hitohito: y-yeah but I still felt guilty I wasn't there, I want to make it up to you.

Shouko: [it's okay I understand, though I do wish you were here with us, you had matters more important to attend.]

Hitohito: thank you Komi-san, I won't let you down again.

Shouko: -nods- thank you.

Shortly after their break Najimi came up with the idea of having a snowball fight. Shouko's friends joined as well as some elementary school kids.

After a few minutes of intense battle Shouko along with the elementary school team won the snowball fight.

Moving on to new year's eve, Shouko and her family went to her grandma's house to spend the new year with the whole family.

Shuuko greeted her mother in law on behalf of her family.

Shuuko: happy new year mother, looking forward to another year.

Yuiko: looking forward to another year.

Shuuko: yay!

Shuuko began to poke her repeatedly.

Ryouko: Shuuko it's good to see you again.

Shuuko: Ryouko good to see you too.

After introductions the family went to the living room, Akira hid behind a corner trying to talk to Shouko, instead what happened Shouko surprised Akira and began to chase her around the house.

Akira: -catching her breath.- oh I almost forgot, look what my parents got me for Christmas!

Akira showed Shouko her Christmas present, it was an action figure, not any action figure. She was holding the new Guardian toy that was so popular during the holiday season.

Akira: mom and dad gave them to me as a present. They asked if I didn't want something else that was more for girls and I said no, because Guardian is awesome.

Shouko nodded.

Akira: I heard he fought and alien, and he stopped some missiles missiles.

Shouko nodded again at her cousin.

Akira: what do you think he's doing now?

Shouko wondered that same question, what could Guardian be doing? The answer is at the Isolation Fortress where he's currently being thought about his planet.

B.T: Brakon was an advanced planet whose civilization began nearly 5,000 years ago.

Hitohito: um can we skip to the part where Brakon was destroyed?

B.T: as you wish... there was a time where Brakon was a prospered planet, but much like other planets Brakon was at the end of its lifetime.

Hitohito: what happened?

B.T: Brakon experienced multiple ground quakes, making its core unstable.... your father along with the high council tried to came up with a solution.... eventually the council gave up, but your father didn't.

Hitohito: why did they gave up?

B.T: they realised that the destruction of Brakon would be imminent, that your father's efforts would only delay the inevitable.

Hitohito: and in the end Brakon was gone.

B.T: to be precise Brakon suffered a planetary explosion from the inside core. In an attempt to save the Brakonian bloodline your father built the spaceship that is now the Isolation Fortress.

Hitohito: but why send me to Earth?

B.T: Earth's gravity, since you were but an infant child your father knew that you wouldn't had problem adapting to it.

Hitohito: guess my dad was prepared.

B.T: your father always prepared for the worst, hoping it would never happened.

Hitohito: -sighs- what else can you tell me?

B.T: what would you like to know?

Hitohito: what about the origin of my powers? Did all Brakonians had the same abilities as me?

B.T: not at all, you are the first known Brakonian to possess such powers. The explanation is Earth's yellow sun.

Hitohito: the sun?

B.T: yes, Brakonian's sun was red meaning it kept the Brakonians powerless, just like humans with the yellow sun, and since you're not a human the yellow sun gives you more strength.

Hitohito: that doesn't explain much, but I'll take it.

B.T: now if you don't have any more questions I must warn you about the outside threats.

Hitohito: oh yeah I actually faced an alien called Tremor a few months ago.

B.T: Tremor the slayer, a hired bounty hunter.

Hitohito: by who?

B.T: that still remains unknown, what we know is that he took out many Brakonian warriors in the past.

Hitohito: I know, my first encounter with him was.... challenging.

B.T: I assume you have been training.

Hitohito: I have, but it's still not enough.

B.T: no worries young Zol-El this fortress comes with a training room as well as some exercises that your father placed.

Hitohito: great so let's get started.

Few hours of training later.

B.T: not bad young Zol-El you have completed the beginner's training without problem.

Hitohito: -catching his breath- that was the beginner's?!

B.T: precisely, Brakonian army was known for their tough trainin exercises.

Hitohito: man it's hard to believe Tremor took many of my kind and yet I survived my first encounter with no prior training.

B.T: that's true, but Tremor underestimated you and that cost him his victory.

Hitohito: actually there's another thing.... when he got me pinned to the ground I felt helpless, but then I heard a song from the radio that gave me the strength to get up and beat Tremor.

B.T: interesting, perhaps this planet's music has had a major influence in your body that it could boost your strength, it's hard to explain.

Hitohito: yeah listen I have to but we'll continue the training tomorrow.

B.T: where are you heading to?

Hitohito: I'm going home, it's new year's eve so I always spend it with my family.

B.T: but we still have a lot to cover.

Hitohito: we'll still have time for that, but for now let's call it a day.

B.T: young Zol-El if I may, I think your affection with humans might be slowing you down.

Hitohito: huh?

B.T: well I cannot blame you since you were raised by a human family, but isn't it better if you cut your ties with-

Hitohito: you're wrong.

B.T: how so?

Hitohito: they don't slow me down, they're the reason why I am a hero, my parents raised me into the person I am today. So no, they're not slowing me down B.T.

B.T: I see, I apologize for my comment.

Hitohito: don't worry, see you tomorrow.

Tadano's residence 9:30 pm.

Jeanne and Satoshi were preparing the table for dinner while waiting for their son.

Jeanne: Hitomi have you reached your brother yet?

Hitomi: no and I've already called him like 10 times.

Jeanne: -sighs- that kid.

Someone rings the doorbell.

Jeanne: oh I hope it's him.

Jeanne went to open the door only to find Najimi on the other side of it.

Najimi: hey guys happy-

Jeanne: Najimi we could use your help.

She dragged Najimi inside the apartment.

Jeanne: could you help Satoshi with the table.

Najimi: okay.

Satoshi: hello Najimi, what brings you here?

Najimi: I just wanted to say Happy new year to Hitohito.

Satoshi: well you arrived at a bad time, Hitohito has been gone all day.

Najimi: yeah I figured.

Satoshi: you planning something for tonight?

Najimi: well since my parents went out of the country without me, I might hang out with some friends.

Satoshi: I see, well you're welcome to stay if you want to.

Najimi: thanks sir.

Another knock on the door was heard, now it was Hitohito this time.

Hitohito: hello family sorry I'm late.

Najimi: you're late Hitohito.

Hitohito: Najimi, what brings you here?

Najimi: save those questions for later right now we need your help?

Hitohito: okay?

10:30 pm.

After an hour the whole family and Najimi sat down for dinner and waiting for the clock to hit midnight, they all began chatting about what their plans for next year would be and also how fun this year was.

As the clock almost hitting midnight the city was filled with thousands of people walking around, many with couples other with friends, and others spend it alone. To be precise one individual who was drinking alone at abar.

It was none other than our fellow Wayne who was on a very important phone call with his superior.

Wayne: happy new year boss

???: save it Wayne, that's not why I'm calling.

Wayne: heh of course you didn't.

???: what's all that noise?..... are you in a bar?!

Wayne: can't a man drown his sorrows on a holiday?

???: you are one reckless son of a bitch.

Wayne: and I'm proud of it, so what did you want to talk about?

???: your new friend, when was the last time you saw him?

Wayne: I told you already, it was during the missile crisis and I've never seen him again.

???: hard to believe you considering that it was his ship caused a mess at Nakamura labs.

Wayne: oh so you heard about that.

???: you know that we can't have him flying around like pleases, my superiors want you to take control of him or get rid of him.

Wayne: Argo with all due respect, he is not a boy who you can't control freely.

Argo: listen Wayne either you take care of it or I will. Remember you have that red rock with you in case he resist.

Wayne: I do.

Argo: then don't make me repeat myself. I don't want more problems Wayne.

Wayne: can't make any promises.

Argo: why you-

Wayne hung up on the phone and went back to his drink, he was in a deep mess right now, but he would have to worry about that later. Aside from the Red Legion Guardian also has to deal with aliens and sea mosnters.

Wayne: .... when the time comes, I'll finish the mission......

He slowly took out the red glowing rock out of his pocket and stared at it for a moment before putting it back.

Wayne:..... but not today.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

293K 13.3K 26
"𝙃𝙚𝙝𝙚, 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙣!" ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ➥...
2K 74 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...
45.7K 1.5K 28
"You're worth more than these things" Kokonoi Hajime x Fem Reader DESCLAIMER ‼️ I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES IN THIS FIC ! ALL THE CREDITS WILL G...
21.6K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.