Misfortune (Hunter x Hunter x...

By Neopolitan647

Azuki Shizumi has never really felt any sort of positive emotion for most of her life, or at least she doesn'... More

Crow x On x A x Boat
Continuing x the x hunter x exam
First x phase x of x the x exam
second x phase x of x the x first x phase
ok x now x this x is the x second x phase
Hell's x kitchen
Third x phase x begins
Third x Phase x but x again
sorrow x hate x revenge x emptiness
going x to x the x fourth x phase
fourth x phase
fifth x phase
fifth x phase x part x two
after x the x exam
finding x Killua
the x testing x gate
the x Butler's x quarters
heaven's x arena
Nen
Hisoka x vs x Kastro
nen x training
crush x the x rookie x crushers

200th x floor

19 0 0
By Neopolitan647

Midnight was rapidly approaching, however, it was no longer a concern thanks to the new ability we gained. Hisoka sat at the end of the corridor, seemingly waiting for us to make it past him again. Right away he used Ren, filling the corridor with an overwhelming pressure. However, this time we used Ten, shrouding ourselves in aura, allowing us to walk through the hostile Ren without anyway issue.

"So, are we good enough for you now?" I asked the man.

"I see. I think I know why you came here. You intend to train so you can face me." Said Hisoka, completely ignoring my question.

"Yes, but I didn't think I'd find you here." Gon admitted

"Don't get cocky with this level of Ten. There's still much more to learn about Nen. I'm not really in the mood to fight you, however, if you win one match in the 200s, I'll fight you." Hisoka started to walk away. "And by the way, Azuki, until you've developed your ability like I have, I doubt you'll be 'good enough' anytime soon." With that, he was gone.

"Let's go." Killua said, to which we followed him to the receptionist.

"Here you go, you need to fill out those forms." She stated before going on about the rules of the 200 floors.

"What happens at the top floor?" Gon asks.

"The champion gets to live there, on the top floor, the luxury room about 2,000 meters above the ground."

"But Killua's hows is 3,700 meters off the ground." Gon said

"How disappointing." I shook my head

"What do you wanna do now? Now that I know the secret of the top floor, I don't care anymore." Killua was clearly disappointed.

"I wanna fight Hisoka." Gon said.

"Well then you have quite the task ahead of you. Hisoka isn't gonna fight you until you win a match on this floor." I reminded him.

"Are you gonna wait?" Killua asked.

"No, I'm gonna start right away. I wanna see how different the opponents on this floor are"

"Well then here you go, fill out this form." The receptionist said. Just then I felt three people watching us, to which I immediately glanced behind myself and saw three suspicious looking men.

"Can we help you, gentlemen?" I asked, keeping my guard up.

"No, not really." Said the one in the wheelchair. "We're just registering for a fight, that's all." The middle one said which a creepy smile.

"Oh I see, Gon, they're trying to fight on the same day you want to." Killua explained.

"Okay! I'm ready whenever." Gon proudly exclaimed as he passed the receptionist the paper.

"Okay then, Gon will be in room 2207, Killua in room 2223, and Azuki in room 2254." The woman said as she handed us our keys. We then walked to Gon's room.

"uuuh guys, ya might wanna take a look at this" I pointed to the TV.

"Your match is tomorrow?!" Killua was very shocked.

"I'll probably lose tomorrow, but I need the experience." Gon replied.

"Well, don't let your guard down. Wing-san did say that these people will try some dirty tricks, and may have abilities beyond our capabilities at this time. I'll see you boys tomorrow, I'm tired." With that, I went to my room to turn in for the night.

~~the next day~~

The next day, Gon was set to night Gido, the man with the weird mask and metal leg. The fight went pretty badly as expected, but nobody expected the guy to use his aura to manipulate spinning tops of all things. But it worked, because they overpowered Gon quite easily. Now the real kicker here is that Gon for SOME reason, had stopped using ten

"You idiot! If you get hit by a Nen attack without a defense, it's over!" Killua shouted.

I personally was speechless at how stupid Gon was being,  because when he got close to Gido, he spin around rapidly causing Gon to go flying. Seriously, what did he think was gonna happen??

~~~

"What did you think was gonna happen when you dropped Ten you dumbass?? Now you're going to be out of the game for at least 4 months!" I scolded Gon.

"Sorry, hehe"

"An apology won't help! Didn't you see what happened to those who suffered the Nen greeting?!" Killua shouted as he poked Gon's head repeatedly. "You're lucky to not be hurt any worse!"

"But you know, I knew I'd be okay. I took a few hits but what's important is I dodged before he hit my vital points." Gon tried to reassure with a smile, but it didn't work as Killua placed his foot upon Gon's broken arm, and pressed down very hard on it making him cry out in pain. Just then there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door, it was Wing, and he was very disappointed.

"uuuh, sorry" Gon said, only for Wing to give the boy a nice, firm slap from Wing.

"An apology won't help! Didn't you see what happened to the people who suffered the Nen greeting?! What were you thinking?!" Shouted Wing

"That's what I just told him." Killua said.

"Honestly, I'm glad you're not injured any further." Wing said, putting his hand on Gon's shoulder.

"I'm sorry Wing-san"

"No. I won't let this slide." He said. "Killua, Azuki, do you know when Gon will be completely finished recovering?"

"The doctor said 2 months." Killua said, lying. "Yup, two months." I nodded, going with his lie.

"okay then, in that case, I will not allow you to participate in any matches in 2 months, I won't allow you to train or study Nen, if you don't abide by these rules, I will never teach you again. Got it?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Give me your hand, this is a promise thread, it'll remind you of our promise." With that, the deal was made. "Killua's Azuki, a word please." He lead us out of the room.

"What exactly is your objective?" Wing questioned

"We don't really have one, before meeting Zushi, I just wanted to make some quick cash and Gon came here to defeat a guy named Hisoka." Killua said.

"Basically what he said. Money and training is what we need right now, and this was the best place to get those. But once we found we don't get paid in the 200 floors, we decided to leave once Gon finished his business here." I explained.

"So you're saying he enjoys being in a situation where it would have cost of his life?" Wing just didn't get it.

"Yeah, I know because I'm the same, although I take stuff into consideration." Said Killua.

"Yeah, when Gon wants something, it's hard to really stop him from getting it. Though he's a bit more lawful about his ways can't say the same about myself." I said, showing some money I stole off screen.

"But he isn't the type to break promises, so you don't have to worry." Killua reassured Wing, who looked concerned for us.

"And it's too late now, we already know about your supernatural abilities. Even if you won't teach us, somebody will." I said

"I understand, and I mean to finish what I started." Wing said. "There are many things I need to tell you. Zushi is waiting at my lodge, you can go train with him"

"Nah, I'm good." I started walking away.

"We won't leave Gon behind, if he keeps his promise the  we'll start training when he does." Said Killua

"Tell Gon that he's allowed to practice Ten everyday." Said Wing

"Will do. See ya." I waved him goodbye as we went back to Gon's room, to which we found him already practicing Ten. We joined him, feeling ourselves getting stronger already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 10 32
A young assassin, or at least what her family thought she'd be. A young lady with dreams, sorrows, regrets and a huge heart. Her skills were beyond a...
31.1K 973 28
There's a lot of difficulties in life one might run into. Could be a life or death situation, the meeting of a life long friendship, tipping over the...
210 16 12
Tainted by her dark past, she turned away and didn't look back. Abby Tsukumo was destined to be successful. Her family made sure of this. In her line...
22.1K 667 41
Y/n no longer had the will to live. She was the illegitimate child between an idol and a big shot, who was a married man. She was neglected as a chil...