𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐍 | riven | fa...

By stilinskislvr

「 riven x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specia... More

𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

5K 102 10
By stilinskislvr

"what?" faye smiled up at riven.

"nothing, pretty girl." he shook his head slightly.

she gave the boy an 'are you sure' look.

"fine, i've just always wanted to kiss you, faye."

"you are so cute, riv." the girl laughed. "i need to go, i'll talk to you later?" she asked.

riven nodded at her, faye went on her tiptoes and kissed riven quickly on the cheek, she walked back to the school, leaving riven with a smile on his face.

...

faye was looking for her dad, she wanted to talk to him and finally tell him about blake. she wandered around the school looking for him, suddenly someone walked into her.

she was about to apologise, but then she realised who it was. it was blake. she felt like her heart was about to stop, and her breathing became irregular.

she tried to run from him but she wasn't quick enough, he grabbed her and slammed her against the wall closest to them.

"i know you've told people what happened, faye." he spat, his voice laced with venom. "riven and sky both know, i saw you talking to that stupid earth fairy, so you obviously told her."

faye felt like she couldn't breathe, her body was shaking.

"oh, faye." he said soothingly but it was fully sarcastic. "you have nothing to worry about, but if you tell anyone else, especially your dad, you're in big trouble gorgeous."

"please." faye's voice broke, she tried to fight back tears but it didn't work.

"i mean it." he snapped, pushing her into the wall with more pressure.

faye whimpered, shutting her eyes hoping her powers might come to her. she focused on hurting him, faye clenched her shaking hands into a fist she tried to calm her breathing down.

blake yelled out in pain and let go of faye. she opened her eyes to see blake on the floor in front of her. he looked up at her with confusion and slight fear. this was faye's chance to run and find someone, anyone she could.

she sprinted outside to the specialist's training area, begging to find her dad, sky or riven. she stopped and looked around to find her dad looking at her with concern, faye ran as fast as she could towards her dad and fell into his arms.

"dad!" she cried.

"faye, what? what's wrong." he hugged his daughter tightly, stroking her hair.

"i can't do this anymore, please help me." the girl sobbed.

"what happened, sweetheart?" he asked.

faye's heart was pounding, and she couldn't stop shaking. "blake hurt me."

silva helped faye stand up and face him. "faye. tell me what happened. now." he demanded, calmly but angrily.

it took a while for faye to calm down enough to talk to her dad. "i want to speak to ms. dowling too, i want you both to know what happened. there's also something else you both need to know." faye told him, still slightly shaking.

"okay." silva whispered to the girl.

they both walked to ms. dowling's office, faye couldn't stop looking around, her head snapping towards anyone she saw.

"it's alright, faye." silva stopped and pulled faye into a hug.

faye nodded, taking in a deep breath and letting it out.

they carried on walking and arrived at dowling's office, her dad went inside first having a short conversation with dowling.

silva came back out to faye and smiled at her, moving out the way slightly to let her inside.

"hello, faye." farah smiled at the girl. "please take a seat."

faye nodded sitting in a chair that faced ms. dowlings desk.

dowling sat in her chair and silva sat on the end of the desk facing faye.

"Your dad told me something happened with you and blake campbell." she began. "could you please tell us what happened?" she asked.

faye let out a breath shakily. "so me and blake were in a relationship and last night he had told me he had cheated on me. he had led me out of my dorm and told me to go on a walk, that's when he told me what he did." faye tried to explain in as much detail as possible. "then i tried to walk away from him but he grabbed me and shoved me into a wall and i yelled at him telling him to get off of me, he told me to shut up. he let go of me and i tried to run from him but i wasn't fast enough." she paused for a moment.

"it's alright, faye." her dad soothed her.

"take as much time as you need, faye." ms. dowling smiled softly at her.

faye took in a deep breath. "he grabbed me again and pushed me into the wall harder, i told him i'd scream for help, but i clearly angered him and he punched me." she moved her hair out of her face showing the bruise, it wasn't as noticeable because she had tried to cover it with makeup. "i remember falling to the ground, but it was all a bit of a blur. he said i was worthless and some other things, and he hit me again. i tried to protect myself when i was on the ground but he repeatedly kicked me in the ribs and stomach." tears were falling out of her eyes. "then he just left, leaving me on the floor." she finished.

farah nodded, she seemed angry, and her father seemed even angrier.

"i'm sorry i couldn't protect myself, i should do better." faye whispered.

"faye, don't apologise, you were vulnerable and you were being attacked. this will be sorted right away. as of now blake is no longer a student at alfea and he will never be anywhere near alfea again." ms dowling told her, also looking at silva.

he nodded. "everything's going to be okay now, faye."

"there's also something else i need to tell you both." faye told them. "i'm a fairy, well i think."

they both looked at her with confusion.

"i saw my mum." she added.

silva looked at his daughter with wide eyes.

"i found a photo of you all, andreas and another woman i think rosalind. my mum brought me into a vision and i saw her and she told me i was a fairy, an air fairy like her." she explained. "but she told me my powers were dormant, but i saw blake again before i came to you." she looked at her dad. "and i used my powers, they did something because he yelled out in pain and was on the floor"

"okay, we will talk about this very soon and figure out how you can get your powers if that's what you would like." ms. dowling told her.

faye nodded, she wanted her powers, she wanted to be able to protect herself.

ms. downing got a call, and faye couldn't hear properly.

"alright. i will be there soon." she said, ending the call. "it was the nurse, blake is in the medical room."

faye's eyes widened. "i didn't hurt him that bad."

"no, this was someone else, blake's there because someone got into a fight with him." she explained.

faye's mind went to riven and sky, it could've been either one of them. maybe both.

"faye, i will come and find you soon." ms. dowling said, leaving her office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.6K 16
Mia Silva is Saul Silva's daughter and best friends with Riven and Sky. She's also a shadow fairy; shadow fairies have the ability to manipulate/cont...
6.2K 146 48
Rosalind has just proclaimed herself headmistress of Alfea, and Jade, a mind fairy, makes her first appearance at the Alfea College. The young lady w...
219K 5.7K 46
∾✧。LIE TO ME【BOOK TWO】 ۵∾ ❛AND I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T BUT IF I ASK YOU IF YOU LOVE ME I HOPE YOU LI-LI-LI-LIE LIE TO M...
854 61 19
[Season 1 of The Winx Saga] Bloom is counting down the days until graduation. The sound of freedom calling from the other side. She wondered if there...