Morning Love. (George Weasley)

mischief_managed0104

~"I am completely and utterly devoted to you." His eyes still on me, brushing more hair from my face and tuck... Еще

AUTHORSNOTE
INTRODUCTION
UNWANTED ENCOUNTERS
CONFESSIONS
GIVING GIFTS
PARTY PLANNING
IVE FOUND YOU
GOOD GIRL
THE MORNING AFTER
DETENTION
SECRETS
SHOTGUN KISSES
GETTING CAUGHT
A FAVOUR
DOUBLE DATE
OLD HABITS
BOYS NIGHT
TIPSY TWINS
ROOMMATES
PROVE IT
CAUGHT...AGAIN
MISCHIEF MANAGED
KEEPING QUIET
BUSINESS PLANS
FIRST DATE
JUST THE TWO OF US
FAMILY VISITS
CHRISTMAS EVE
THE LETTER G
KARAOKE
A LETTER
CIGARETTES
A CUTE MOMENT
JEALOUSY
NEW YEAR
WEIRD JOURNEY
Hi guys!
STRESSED
TWO CAN PLAY
TRUTHORDARE
TRUTH SERUM
MORNING FROST
YOUR GEORGE
MAGIC NUMBER
ALARM CLOCK
NO RETURNS
I NEED A DRINK
ON THE EDGE
THE BIG GUNS
DREAM OF ME
BELIEVE IT WEASLEY
DELICATE
BOOM
K A R M A
MADE MY POINT
COURTYARD CONFESSIONS
DEVOTION
DEVASTATION
CARELESS MISTAKE
STUDYING
ONE MORE TIME
SMARTY PANTS
ATTENTION
INEVITABLE
LAY IT ON ME
15 MINUTES
DREAMS
EXTRAORDINARY

YOU HAVE ME

2.4K 58 39
mischief_managed0104

-smut/sexual content warning-

***************************************

Arabella's POV:

"Hook it for me please Georgie?"

George slowly walked over to me, keeping his eyes firmly on mine before I turned away from him, leaving my bare back exposed to him.

I grabbed hold of my hair and lifted it off my neck, the hair on my neck standing up on their end in anticipation of feeling George's touch against my bare skin.

"Of course darling," he spoke lowly, almost completely closing the gap between us before gently grabbing hold of the bra and hooking it effortlessly.

Instead of stepping away, George stepped even closers, now completely closing the gap between us and placing his large hands on my shoulders, his fingers tracing delicately over my skin and his palms lightly massaging.

I immediately leaned into his body, his tough making me sign in relief and comfort as his hands continued to move along my shoulders and trace down my arms.

The only sound in the room was my staggered breathing which was becoming heavier as George's hands moved from my arms and down to my stomach, tracing shapes along my bare skin whilst diving down into my exposed neck and planting soft wet kisses against it.

"You smell good," he mumbled into my skin, feeling him smirk.

I giggled and felt my cheeks blush pink, "well thank you."

"Mm- no problem," he hummed, feeling him not gently nip against my neck and jaw as he fingers trailed to the hem of my shorts.

I felt myself becoming weak under his touch, melting further back against him as I hummed in approval.

But then, a thought sparked in my head, a thought that reminded me that it seemed as though I was giving in first, which meant George would have made me cave.

Before I could fall further into his tempting trap, I stabled myself and pulled away from George's grasp. I turned over to him, his lips plump and swollen from sucking at my neck and his eyes low and full of mischief.

George opened his mouth to speak but before he could do so I stepped infront of him, placing my hands on his chest which was now almost dry, now repeating George's actions and roaming my hands across his skin, tracing over his muscles in his chest and shoulders.

I continued to feel his smooth skin, leaning in closer to place soft kisses against his body, George quietly humming and groaning as I kisses lower and lower down his stomach.

I looked up to him as he bit back a smile, his eyes shutting and his head tipping back slightly as he seemed to immediately become weak over my touch. I smiled up at him, my fingers slowly tracing down to the hem of towel.

He sucked in a sharp breath in anticipation, my fingers about to tug at the towel before I let go, watching in amusement as George sighed in frustration.

"Nooo don't stop now," he whined playfully. I grinned mischievously, looking up at him innocently.

"I give up, you win." He sighed, stepping closer and wrapping his arms around my waist.

I shook my head and smiled, "nope, I don't believe you, you have to prove it."

"Oh really?" he played along, "and how do I do that?"

"Show me," I replied, "show me how much you want me."

George's eyes stared down at me, us staying in silence for a moment before he took a step back from me, before slowly lowering to the ground and onto his knees.

My mouth fell open slightly as I gazed down at George whose eyes remained piercing into mine. He remained on his knees, his arms resting in his lap. My breathing quickened at the sight of him appearing so powerless before me.

It was unspoken, but for a male wizard to kneel before another in an intimate way was the ultimate gesture to show complete devotion to you.

"George-" I barely whispered.

"I want you Arabella." George almost pleaded, not moving from his spot as he was seeming to be awaiting permission.

I stared down at him in complete disbelief, bringing my finger underneath his chin and tilting it up, guiding him back to his feet. He now stood back in front of me, both of us gazing at one another.

"You have me." I admitted breathlessly.

We remained silent for a few more moments, before the tension became too much for us.

We leaned into one another hastily, smashing his lips against mine and he hungrily bit down and licked my bottom lip. I moaned quietly into his mouth, wrapping my arms around him tighter and running my fingers through his damp hair.

He spun us around smoothly without breaking this kiss, slowly leading me backwards into the bed. I felt my legs hit the bed, my knees automatically bending with George leaning over me as I crawled back against the pillows.

He began to kiss down my jaw and my neck, reaching his hands around my back to unhook to bra he had only just put on. I grinned as I felt the fabric becoming loose, his hands then coming back round to slip the straps off my arms.

He brought his lips back to mine, our kisses becoming more heated as my fingers lightly scratched down his back which resulted in him moaning deeply into my mouth.

I reached down blindly towards George's towel, tugging at it until a felt it fall onto the bed. I pulled away from the kiss, looking down at his erect member and biting down on my lip, feeling my cheeks blushed as I clearly still wasn't used to seeing how large he was.

I reached down towards his dick, but surprisingly George's own hand stopped me.

"No baby, I can't wait-" George spoke breathlessly, immediately reaching down to my shorts and pulling them down, along with my underwear.

In the meantime, I hurriedly leant over and reached into his bedside draw, pulling out a condom.

I turned back to George as he brought him middle and pointer finger up to my lips, tracing my bottom one as I opened my mouth obediently, allowing him to place his finger inside.

I licked and sucked on his finger before he slowly pulled them back out, them now coated with my saliva. He then brought his finger down towards my throbbing area, which was now desperate to feel him.

I sucked in a sharp breath as his wet fingers gently pressed against my clit, roaming my sensitive entrance.

"You're already so wet Arabella," George groaned, him smirking as he watched my eyes flutter shut as a moan escaped my lips.

He continued to play with my clit, preparing me as I open the condom packet and leaned forward to place it on his dick. He hummed as I rolled the condom down his shaft before falling back against the pillows, opening my legs for him.

He quickly positioned his tip at my entrance, both of us eager to feel each other. Without further warning, he slowly pushing himself inside of me, both of us gasping at the feeling.

Immediately my legs wrapped around him, pulling him in tighter as he threw his head back at the feeling. I grabbed hold of his neck, tugging him down to meet my lips as he began to thrust inside of him.

I moaned, biting down of his lip as he pace began to quicken, groans escaping from his lips. My eyes screwed shut as the feeling sent me into pure bliss.

Both of us panting, George thrusted harder into me, and my fingers dug into his shoulders, desperate to pull him in and feeling him even closer.

However, George instead sat up, grabbing hold of both of my thighs and lifted my legs up to his shoulders. This position immediately caused me to feel him even deeper inside of me, causing me to cry out in pleasure as he didn't slow down but instead went harder.

He wrapped his arms around my legs, staring down at me as I threw my head back into the pillows as my hands squeezed down on the bedsheets.

"You feel fucking amazing," George panted, as he brought one hand down to rub circles around my clit.

This pleasure mixed with George's words were enough to send me over the edge as I felt my stomach tighten.

"That's it- please don't stop," I begged, hearing George moan louder.

"You gonna cum for me darling?" He spoke deeply, his thumb rubbing my clit faster, the feeling growing more intense as I felt as though as I was about to burst.

"Oh fuck- George" I moaned out his name as I came undone, almost grinding against his thumb to ride out my orgasm.

George's thrusts quickly felt staggered, my own orgasm causing him to reach his own.

"Fuck me- Belle you're gonna make me-" George groaned as he pushed my legs apart, coming back down and smashing his lips against mine as I felt him reach his climax inside of me.

I moaned in overwhelming pleasure, the feeling against my sensitive area almost feeling overstimulating.

George's thrusts slowed down, him pushing deep inside me a few more times before he let out a large breath, almost collapsing on top of me.

"Fuck," he muttered, his head diving into my neck to place gently kisses against my skin. I winced slightly as he pulled out of me, his soft kisses somewhat distracting from this.

He got up to discard of the condom; I took this opportunity to reach over and pulling the sheets over my body, immediately feeling cosy wrapped up in his bed. I waited for George to get in beside me, him leaning against his arm as I cuddled into his chest.

"Well I showered for nothing," George chuckled.

I giggled back, "I mean it's worth it getting to see you walk around in a towel dripping wet."

"Hmm, thought you might like that," George teased, turning to lay me on my back and lean over me, smirking down at me.

I leant up, just reaching his lips to plant three quick kisses against his lips. He followed me back down, bringing his lips back down to me and slowly moving his lips against mine, his soft kisses causing me to smile against his mouth.

I felt him smile back against me, his kisses beginning to become more playful as he peppered kisses against and around my lips as I squirmed and giggled.

"Shall we just stay here tonight?" George suggested with a grin.

I sighed, "I wish we could, but I haven't just bought a new dress for nothing."

"And I cannot wait to see you in it." George reached down and tucked my hair behind my ear, his thumb lingering to gently rub against my cheek.

"Then I guess I better head back to my dorm to get ready,"

"And I'll be there to pick you up at eight," George winked.

*****************************

Ahh that was my first spicy chapter I've wrote in a WHILE!! Apologies as I'm quite rusty in the art of smut ;) hahaha.

I hope you guys liked the chapter, I'm still keeping up with the one chapter a week as this works best with my work schedule, I hope this is okay with you all!

Be excited for the next chapter, as I have a whole lot of ideas!!!

Love you all <3

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.2M 62.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
21.2K 494 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
327 38 9
"So I guess you like the lake, huh?" "What makes you think that?" She smiled and leaned her head to the side like a puppy "Well we always come her wh...
248K 4.8K 31
*** Arabella is a transfer student from Beauxbatons after she pulled a dangerous prank that got her expelled. She came to Hogwarts searching for new...