Izuku The Phoenix Hero

By NezutheRatGod

Izuku was a average 4 year old boy always dreaming of becoming a great hero like his grandma was and older br... More

Chapter 1 The Birth Of The Phoenix
Chapter 2. The First Flame.
Chapter 3. 7 Years Later.
Chapter 4. A New Friend
Chapter 5. Arranged marriages?
Chapter 6. UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 7. First Day At UA
Chapter 8. Battle Training
Chapter 9. Eri
Christmas Special
Chapter 10. USJ Part 1
Chapter 11. USJ Part 2 And Rage Of The Phoenix
Chapter 12. Recovery
Chapter 13. Healing Scars And Training For OFA
Chapter 14. The Date
Chapter 15. Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 16. Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 17. Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 18. Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 19. Semi Finals And Finals
Chapter 20. The Dance Party
Chapter 21. Hero Internship
Chapter 22. The Truth About The Phoenix's
Chapter 23. Battle For Hosu And Quirk Awakening
Chapter 24. Meeting And I'll Help Her
Chapter 26. A New Student And The Beach
Chapter 27. Return To School And Test
Chapter 28. Preparation For Tests
Chapter 29. The Phoenix Vs Hell Flames
Chapter 30. Izuku And Katsuki Vs All Might
Chapter 31. Trip To I Island
Chapter 32. I Island
Chapter 33. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 34. Goodbye And Darkness
Chapter 35. Preparing For The Raid
Chapter 37. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 38. New Pains

Chapter 25. A Vampire's Love And Dorms

6.7K 159 153
By NezutheRatGod

Himiko just got off the train and was walking to the hospital Izuku was at, she was wearing a red and black checkered skirt that was a little above her knees, she also had a black buttoned up shirt that showed some cleavage. Instead of her usual hair buns she decided to let her hair down since she knew Izuku really liked it with her hair down, she also had some light eyeliner and lip gloss. She knew she didn't have to wear makeup since Izuku found her beautiful regardless but she felt like putting some on to really catch his attention.

She bit her lip when she remembered Izuku's fight at Hosu she saw on TV, he had a couple of injuries and when she saw him bleeding a little she was turned on by it. She of course felt ashamed by that but remembered that Izuku didn't mind at all or as he said 'its just another thing to love about you my little vampire'.

Himiko let out a small giggle remembering that and she looked up and saw the hospital, she entered it walking up to the lady at the front desk and thankfully getting Izuku's room.

As she got in the elevator she started to play with her hair as she remembered that the others that are coming to see him won't be there for another 2 to 3 hours, that meant she can have him all to herself.

Soon the elevator door opened and she walked down the hall and soon arrived at Izuku's room knocking on the door.

"Come in".

Himiko opened the door and saw Izuku and her smile grew but her nose twitched slightly, she didn't know what it was but something about him... Made him even more alluring.

"Oh Himiko how are....." Said Izuku looking over at her but his brain short circuited seeing how beautiful she was.

"Hehehe I guess I broke you~" she said with a fanged smile as she walked towards him "so how are you?".

"I'm doing good, I'm gonna be leaving the hospital in a couple hours so I can get back to training. What about you Himiko?".

"I'm doing really good especially now that I'm here with you~" she said, she didn't know what it was but something else about him was turning her on.

"That's good and um... I have something important to tell you and Ochako along with Mei.." said Izuku.

"Oh?" Said Himiko as she sat down on the side of his bed and gently trailed her hand on his.

"Well.... Fawkes was a asshole and just the other day decided to tell me that I will go through... Mating cycles and my body releases pheromones that make woman that like me want to.. *gulp* mate with me..".

"Well I guess we just have to try then~" said Himiko straddling his waist and pushing him down.

"Wait wait Himiko this is just the pher-" he was cut off when she leaned down and pulled him into a deep kiss pressing her body against his.

"I don't care.. I know for a fact this is also what I want Izu~ I've been craving for you for so long and now that I get you all to myself right now~".

Izuku watched in awe as she grabbed her shirt and undid the buttons revealing her large breast that were held back by a black lace bra.

"I want you~" she said as she kissed him deeply again trailing her hands over his stomach and chest feeling his well developed muscles.

As she continued to deepen the kiss Izuku's defences finally caved and he kissed her back with her opening her mouth to let him explore it with his tongue.

They continued the lip lock for five whole minutes while Izuku also began to explore her body with his hands groping her breast and ass along with her thighs.

Himiko was in cloud nine and was grinding herself against something hard and long.

"Izu~" she said breaking the lip lock "please give it to me~ I can't take it anymore I need you~".

Izuku pulled her into a kiss and she felt him pull his pants and underwear down and she almost gasped at the monster she was now grinding on.

After a little bit of fumbling she lined it up with her entrance and sat down.

"Ahhh~".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two hours later Ochako, Momo, Mina and Jiro arrived at the hospital and when they reached Izuku's room they opened the door to an empty room but heard the shower running.

"I guess Shimura is taking a shower" said Momo.

"Ooh maybe I can help him wash his back~" said Mina teasingly.

The girls then noticed that Kyoka's face was neon red and the reason why was because she could hear Himiko's moans from the bathroom.

"Izuku~ please don't stop!! I'm about to cum again!!!".

"I won't my little vampire~" shifting was then heard and Himiko's moans were an even higher pitch.

"Too deep! Too deep!! Your hitting my womb!!! Stop!!".

"I don't think so~ besides you know the safe word".

Kyoka kept getting redder and redder and she let out a tiny squeak when she finally heard both of them orgasm.

"Um Kyoka are you ok?" Asked Mina wondering what's with her friend.

"Yep! 'I'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight hearing that!!".

"Thank God you can make yourself infertile by sending massive amounts of heat to your balls killing the sperm" said Himiko happy since that meant they could go raw all they wanted.

"I need a cold shower!!!" Screamed Kyoka in her head.

A minute later Izuku walked out only wearing a towel "oh hey girls what's up?".

Said girls blushed from seeing him like that and that weird smell in the air and lastly the smell of sex coming from the bathroom.

"Izu who's out there?" Said Himiko drying herself off.

All the girls went neon as they saw Himiko walk out covering herself with a towel.

"Izuku and Himiko just had sex..." They all thought except for Kyoka, they all felt jealous since they weren't his first and that Himiko beat them to it.

"Oh hey girls how are ya" said Himiko walking past them to grab her clothes which she disregarded "I'm gonna go and get dressed and thank you Izuku".

Both of them kissed each other and Izuku smacked her butt making her jump a little and blush "we can frisky later and I'll let ya smack it all want then~" she said kissing him again and walking back to the bathroom.

Momo's face got redder hearing that and then thoughts entered her head about him spanking her and telling her she's been a bad girl.

"So why are all of you here?" Said Izuku looking at the girls and he had a different aura around him, he seemed more confident and wasn't embarrassed about only having a towel on him.

"Well um..." Ochako had a small nose bleed looking at him "we heard you got hurt so we wanted to check on you".

"Oh well that's sweet of you my little mochi" said Izuku pulling her into a hug and kissing her forehead.

Momo, Mina and Kyoka felt a tinge of jealousy seeing that but Mina puffed her cheeks.

"Aw no fair I want some love too flame boy" said Mina as she poked his chest.

She was then pulled into a hug and her body was pressed against Izuku and her face went lilac "you get a hug too Ashido".

Mina definitely wasn't gonna complain and hugged him back enjoying it.

"Oh so how's everyone's training going?" Said Izuku looking up at Momo and Kyoka since both Ochako and Mina were too busy hugging him.

"Well... my training with Nighteye is going really well, he's teaching me how to predict my enemies moves and to think fast so I don't freeze" said Momo playing with a strand of her hair.

"That's amazing Momo I'm happy that uncle Nighteye is training you.

What about you Jiro?".

"I've been training with Death Arms.." she said playing with her jack and looking away "he's an ok teacher but I was hoping he'd at least teach me how to fight".

"Hmm.. well how about after we move into the dorms I can help teach ya, me and Kacchan helped train Himiko and Ochako".

"Izu and Katsuki are good teachers.. though Katsuki tends to let his anger get the best of him" said Ochako laughing.

"I'd like that.." said Kyoka.

"For me I was training under Yoroi Musha, he's bit of a party pooper and prefers things to be traditional" said Mina getting Izuku's attention "but I'd also like to train with ya I~zu~ku".

Izuku's eyes had a slight gleem as he stared into hers with a gaze that made her knees weak "just know I won't go easy".

"The rougher the better~" said Mina.

Momo's face went red again from dirty thoughts and she was debating on kicking Himiko out of the bathroom so she can get a cold shower.

"I've been training hard under Gunhead and he's been doing a good job at helping me get my fighting style to be better and more suited for how I wanna fight" said Ochako breaking the tension in the room.

Just then Himiko walked out of the bathroom wearing the same outfit she arrived in "Hey did you guys hear that UA is gonna be a dorms?".

"Yeah I wonder what that's gonna be like.. I hope it'll be fun" said Izuku "hopefully Nezu doesn't fuck us all over somehow".

Just then Izuku's phone went off on the side of the hospital bed.

Sadistic Rat: Ha! You wish

"Oh I just remembered something!" Said Momo before she looked at Izuku "how were you able to use water?".

Izuku sighed and went on to explain about how he had a quirk awakening giving how different his quirk is and that Fawkes even said that it's possible for him to unlock more quirks down the line depending on what happens.

Luckily the girls understood it and they all then just stayed there for a couple more hours until Izuku was released and then they all left with Himiko and Ochako giving him a heated kiss making the others jealous.

___

Izuku flew back to Might Tower in Tokyo and saw Toshinori sitting behind his desk going over some paperwork.

"Hey Toshi how's it going?" Said Izuku walking towards his older brother figure.

"Ah Izuku it's going good! I just got done signing some paperwork, also for the rest of the week you won't be training with me" said All Might.

"Oh who will I be training with?" Said Izuku.

"Well Nezu told me that I'm not allowed to say... Though I do wish you luck...".

Before Izuku could say anything the door was kicked open and off it's hinges embedding itself in the wall.

"Alright you little shit let's get to training! Nezu said I'd get an entire truck load worth of carrots so I ain't saying no to that" said Miruko entering the room with Ryukyu behind her.

"Rumi must you always kick every door open?" Said Ryuko towards her longtime friend.

"If it's in my way then yes".

Rumi walked right up to Izuku and she was almost a foot shorter than him with her ears reaching his forehead and her red eyes stared right into his crimson and gold eyes.

"Hey... You smell pretty good" said Rumi with a grin appearing on her face, Ryuko also smelled the air and she had to admit... He did smell good.

"Um...... Thank you?".

"Also I heard that you fought the hero killer.. so let's spar and if you win I'll offer ya something and If I win you gotta do whatever I say for the day" said Rumi with her foot thumping.

"What would I win?" Said Izuku curiously since if she was offering money then he'd say no, he would say yes to a autograph though.

"Rumi we're just hear to train.." said Ryuko "please forgive her she loves fighting and Is hoping to fight you".

"Oh um.. it's ok.... My best friend is like that.... But much angrier..".

"If ya win you get to go on a date with me and Ryuko" said Rumi making her best friend blush.

"RUMI! HE'S A TEENAGER!!!"

"And? We're both 24 and besides Nezu said something about about age of consent or something, besides we need a good man".

"What is going on with my life.... ALSO FUCK YOU NEZU!!!!!".

"So how about it? Wanna spar and see if you can go on a date with two hot heroines?" Said Rumi with a massive grin "just so you know I won't go easy".

"Well I'll definitely take you up on the spar since you two will be teaching me and for the date you'll have to ask my girlfriends" said Izuku.

"Girlfriends? Well if ya got more than one then they should have no problem adding two more hotties" said Rumi.

Ryuko was blushing in both embarrassment and anger at her friend, Rumi was a good friend but after her conversation about both of them needing to find someone Rumi took it literally and is now looking for someone that's 'strong, brave, funny, likes to fight, caring and can cook' for both of them to date.

After that conversation Nezu told them about a student who needed training and now they are here.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(3 days later).

"This is your dorms" said Aizawa in a deadpan voice "also wheres Shimura?".

"He got held up in training but he's on his way" said Ochako who was putting Eri's hair into two buns since she said 'i wanna be like mom today!'.

Himiko promptly passed out from cuteness overload hearing that.

"Hmmm well in that case here's the list" said Aizawa.

The class looked up and one thing stood out for them all.

Izuku shared his room with Eri and they had Ochako and Himiko on both sides of his room and across from it was Mina, Momo and some girl named Albedo.

"Um sir who's Albedo?" Said Momo curiously.

"She's our new student, she'll be arriving tomorrow since her flight was delayed" said Aizawa "anyways you have till Tuesday which is three days away so relax of whatever till then".

He then left leaving the class to their own devices as Momo asked them all to help her make a chore list so they could all have a system. Not to long after Mei showed up and began pestering Katsuki since Izuku hasn't arrived yet.

An hour later Izuku walked into the dorms with a bruise on his cheek from the amount of fighting Rumi made them all do.

"PAPA!!!" Yelled Eri as she ran as fast as her little legs could let her.

Izuku saw her running to him and kneeled down catching his daughter and pulling her up into a hug "hey snowball how are you?".

"I missed you Papa.. and I'm doing really good, look what mommy did to my hair!".

Izuku saw that Eri's hair were in two buns much like Himiko's.

"Wow it looks really pretty on you Eri" said Izuku as he kissed her cheek making her giggle.

"Papa can I spend the day with you?".

"Yes you can sweetie".

Everyone then saw them and most of them began asking him questions about his training and him fighting the hero killer along with his new quirk.

Izuku answered them all and then they went on with the day with Izuku having to make dinner since he was last to show up.

As Izuku was cooking the steaks the doors were kicked open.

"SHIMURA YOU OWE US A DATE!!!!!" Screamed Miruko walking into the room wearing casual clothing along with Ryuko who was following behind her.

"DATE!?!?!?!?" All the girls that liked him internally screamed.

"Oh we're adding two more to his harem? Cool" Said Mei looking over before she went back to the anime called 'Cyberpunk Edgerunners'.

"If they are both dating my papa does that make them both my new mom's?" Said Eri before she bit into her apple.

"Why me...." Thought Izuku.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 199 8
Izuku Midoriya at the age of 4 Learns that life isn't always fair. He was diagnosed as quirkless on his birthday. Since that day, his siblings and fo...
186K 5.5K 107
Born with a powerful quirk, that changes him into a dragon Izuku quickly finds out that people hate villainous, evil-like quirks, But his mother brin...
283K 3K 23
Izuku Yagi son of Tonshinori Yagi also known as All Might the number 1 hero and inko Yagi who was known to be psychic the number 4 hero. izuku was kn...
181K 2.9K 29
Since it's still around let's see my take on the story izuku Yagi lived a normal life. that is till he turned 4 and was diagnosed as quirkless despit...