Something Between Us || JIKOO...

Autorstwa 1jkjm13

★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛What happened when Ex-husband's will face each other again after years.❞ _______... Więcej

00. Information.
01. The Beginning.
02. Descisions and Offer.
03. Offer for you.
04. In 'Jeon's Broadband Phone Company'
05. Sacrifice.
06. it's accepted.
07. Still Devilishly Handsome.
08. Breathtaking Beauty.
09. Going to meet Park's.
10. Are you ready?
11. Kim Taehyung.
12. You are a fucking liar.
13. Will you go out with me?
14. My first priority is Jimin.
15. Kwak si-yang
16. You fucking lost all rights.
17. Depressed.
18. Someone blackmailed them.
20. Do what you are assigned for..
21. I will tell him everything.
22. Listen to your heart.
23. Sorry Jimin
24. 'I Love You'
25. who's Soo-Hyun?
26. What happened to Mr. Park?
27. Angry CEO Jeon!
28. 'I Love You too'
29. Mr. Park's Surgery.
30. Still trying to hide your dirty secret?
31. Bitter Past.
32. Congratulations!
33. Kidnapped.
34. Truth.
35. Please forgive me.
36. Belonged to each other.
37. The End.
Thank you!

19. Please don't leave me again.

4.1K 270 71
Autorstwa 1jkjm13

"Good morning Yoongi hyung, i was about to call you." Jungkook said as he picked up the call when Yoongi called him, he is about to leave for his company.

"Good morning Jeon, i called you because-" Yoongi was about to complete his sentence.

"Yoongi hyung, um hyung she is at my parents. Pick her up from there." Jungkook said in a guilty voice, remembering something.

"Jungkook that's why I called you, I have to go to an urgent meeting right now, I wasn't able to pick her, you have to drop her at my house and don't worry I'll be free in some hours." Yoongi said and Jungkook sighed.

"No, problem hyung, I will drop her at your house. Jungkook said after taking some seconds he again said. "Hyung thankyou for everything." Jungkook said, he is very greatfull for everything his friends are doing for him.

"Don't start again Jeon." Yoongi said making jungkook laugh.

"Hyung, please take good care of her." Jungkook said in a low voice, Yoongi heard him clearly.

"You know i will." Yoongi said seriously.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Jungkook stopped his car infront of his parents house. It's been a long time since he visited them, he barely comes here, his mother invited him for dinner but he always comes with an excuse to deny her. And that's why he is feeling nervous.

After getting out from the car he started walking towards the house, the watch man bowed to him and in a response he just noded.

"SOO-HYUN." As just he stepped inside, he covered his ears after hearing his mother loud voice, why she is shouting early in the morning? He thought in his mind.

But his step frozed when he noticed the name.

Guilt rushed in his viens.

It's happens always.

Whenever he saw her.

The bitterness came back in his heart.

His fist clenched.

"Jungkook." His mother called him huffing, from the living room where she was holding the plate full of food in her hand. Seems like she is running.

"DAD." A four years old girl shouted while hugging his legs making his heart thumped loudly against his chest. "Dad I missed you." She sniffed looking up at him."why you didn't come?." She said with teary eyes making him more guilty.

Why he is so dumb?

Why he always forgot about his responsibilities?

"Soo-Hyun." He called her name gently and she pouted raising her both hands up infront of jungkook to take her in his arms.

Soo-Hyun

he bent down a little to take her in arms, she immediately circles her Little hands around his neck placing her head on jungkook's shoulder.

"Please don't leave me again." She said in a small voice, as she looks at him.

He didn't replied.

he just smiled a little at her, he can't promise anything.

"Did you had your Breakfast?" Jungkook said ruffling her hair as she nodded.

"No." He heard his mother said in a stern voice.

He frowned as he looked towards his mother who is just some steps away from him. "And why is that?" He looks at soo-hyun.

"She is throwing tantrums from early morning, she wanted to meet you." His mother replied again looking at him. She is shocked to see him here.

"Is it true her highness?" He asked looking at her acting as he is angry.

Soo-Hyun looked at jungkook blinking innocently, who tried hard not to squeeze her cheeks. She is so innocent, even though she reminds him the Strom from his past.

But his heart can't blame her whatever happened in his life.

She is innocent. It was never her fault.

"Jungkook." He heard his father's voice coming from behind, he turned around and saw his father coming towards him.

"Good morning Dad." He greeted his father who nodded and stopped in of him.

"Good Morning." His father looked at him, then he glanced at the little girl who is pouting. "What brings you here?" Mr. Jeon asked to jungkook.

"Um actually I am here to take her." Jungkook replied his father avoiding his gaze looking at the little girl who is looking very happy now.

Mr. Jeon left from there after exchanging some words.

"Soo-Hyun go bring your back pack from your room." Mrs. Jeon told her, she quickly patted jungkook shoulder who bent down to get her down, she quickly started running to get her things from her room. "Soo-Hyun don't run." Mrs. Jeon scolded him.

"Mom actually-"

"Jungkook why you are here?" His mother asked in stren voice and he gulped.

"Mom I just said-"

"Yeah yeah to take her, i know but for where? Because I am sure you won't keep her with you." Mrs. Jeon said in anger looking at him, he looked down.

"Mom I- I can't do that, not now. And you know the reasons, i can't take her with me." Jungkook said to his mother who scoffed.

"She is your responsibility jungkook, You can't just leave her on other's, she wants to be with you, She is your responsibility but what you are doing? You got him admitted in the hostel. And even when she comes home during the holidays, you don't even come to meet her. You send only expensive gifts for her, but let me tell you jungkook she never opened your gift, she doesn't want your gifts." Mrs. Jeon said in a stern voice, she is angry at her son. For being irresponsible. She knows jungkook is also disappointed by himself, she can see guilt in his eyes.

"Jungkook she wants your time." His mother said in a low voice looking at him.

Jungkook sighed. "I don't have time mother." Jungkook said averting his gaze as he saw the girl was coming towards them with her backpack, she is looking very happy.

"Is Everything is ready her highness." Jungkook asked taking a backpack from the girl who smiled at him making grabby hands and Jungkook quickly picks her in his arms.

"Jungkook." His mother called him again when he is about to go.

"Mom you don't have to worry about her, just tell me that you don't want to look after her and from now on i will make sure she will never bother you both, i know dad didn't like her presence. i am doing everything what I am capable of." Jungkook said in a low voice so the little girl cannot hear him, he saw how his mother's expressions changed into a shocked one, she immediately shook his head.

"Jungkook you are thinking wrong." His mother tried to explain.

"Let's go, we are getting late." Jungkook said looking at little girl who hugged his neck. He turned around ignoring his mother who looking at him in disbelief, as she watched him going out of the house.

"Dad, where are we going." Soo-Hyun asked excitedly to jungkook as they are gone towards jungkook's car.

"Surprise." Jungkook Said as the girl looks at him curiously with big eyes.

"Really? Are we going to meet dada?." She asked excitedly in a loud voice and Jungkook looked at him in shocked with open mouth.

"W-what who told you about this?." Jungkook asked shocked looking at the girl who covered her hand with looking shocked too.

"Um grandmother told me that I have another father, but she said it's a secret and not to talk about this infront of you." Soo-Hyun told him and Jungkook just shook his head thinking about his mother.

He started his car, to go to Yoongi's house.

"We are here." Jungkook announced, the girl eyes their surroundings and pouted.

"Daaad, I thought we are going to meet dada." Soo-Hyun whines looking at his father who sighed.

"And i through Yoongs is your favourite." Jungkook said looking at the little girl, Who is looking sad now.

"Offcourse he is my favourite. But I want to go with you." Soo-Hyun said sadly who is pouting.

"Yoongs wants to meet, he bought so many different chocolates for you, but it's okay let's forget about those chocolates, let's go from here." Jungkook said eyeing the girl who quickly shook his head.

"NO- i mean, I miss yoongs so much. I already met you, so please drop me here, Hehehe. She said smiling sheepishly.

"Ok, don't bother yoongs too much, and take care of yourself." Jungkook said taking her backpack from the back seat, then he noticed guards coming towards them, they bowed to him taking the backpack from jungkook's hand.

"Sir will be here in some minutes, he ordered us to take baby Soo-Hyun inside the house and feed her well." A guard said in his cold serious voice on which jungkook just noded.

"Hm, so baby soo-hyun will you be okay by yourself?" Jungkook asked to the girl who immediately nodded her head looking very excited to meet his yoongs. "Ok then, i should leave now I am already getting late." Jungkook said as he saw the time in his expensive wrist watch. Then he quickly got in the car, and dials a number.

"Did he came?" He said in a stern voice.

"No sir, he didn't." Other person replied from the other side.

Did he quit?

Jungkook said in his mind as he shivered at the thought.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"JIMIN." Mrs. Park shouted jimin's name making him fall down from the bed.

He was sleeping peacefully after stalking someone all night, but after hearing mother's loud voice He got up with a jolt and stumbling upon the blanket, he fell to the ground.

"Ah." He groaned in pain as he stood up, he opened his eyes lazily looking at his surroundings, the air is so fresh, the sun is shining above in the sky, it's like afternoon time, he slept so peacefully after stalking someone full night.

AFTERNOON.

He glanced at the wall watch it's 11:45 am

SHIT.

He is late for his work.

very late.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝.

</3
Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
Y'all are so amazing.✨

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

66.9K 6K 23
★Completed★ ★ABO★ -Description- ❝What will Jeon Jungkook do when suddenly his omega father will beg infront of him to marry and mate an omega.❞ Will...
210K 14.4K 49
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "You know he didn't even know that people cry when h...
149K 11.5K 39
★Completed★ -Description- ❛❛A story started when officer Jeon Jungkook was trying to find his sister's culprit but found an innocent soul begging him...
438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...