Drawings and Stuff 2

By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

It's just going to be the same as the first one. More

Start of a new book!
Dance
There's what?
A slice of GT
Getting along with the enemy
New Story Arc
The plan
Wild vs Prime
Permanent Kirai and...
Wins and...
Losses
Recovering pt.1
Recovering Pt.2
Here we go GT!
Here we go GT! Pt.2
Safe house
The first wish
Emotions
Realization
Beginning of the end
The end, to a new beginning
The first drawing and random stuff
The new life
Furious Five
Hangout
Hangout pt.2
Hangout pt.3
Funny thing that happened...
Personality Swap
Unexpected Guest (Updated)
Unexpected Visit
Okra's visit Pt.1
Okra's Visit Pt.2
Okra's visit Pt.3
Okra's Visit Pt.4 (updated!)
Okra's Visit Pt.5
Okra's Visit Pt.6
Fight time!: Trailer
Flaws
Requested Art
Fight Time!: Ninja and a Fusion
Fight Time?: Mirrored Match
End of Okra's visit
GT Chillin
Little hangout
Daiko Prime
An Old friend
A question?
The day before...
It's here!
Family
Training
Control
Sick GT
A little late for this one
Super GT
Super GT Pt.2
New Years!
GT Fusion
New Roomate
New Roomate Pt.2
New Roomate Pt.3
Friends with Benefits
Parting ways
Foreshadow
Talking
If you know this you're a legend
Super GT Daika
Super GT Daika Pt.2
GT Fusion Two!
AU?
AU Wild
AU Confirmed
GT Bros
GT Talk
GT Experience
AU vs OG
Aftermath
Catching up
Fight!
Maximum Power!
A New Threat Approaches
What happened?
Lost at Sea
Finally Meeting
Check up
Chillin' with GT
Planning Pt.1
Planning Pt.2
Happy Mother's Day!
GT Throwback
An apology
Simplicity
Because I'm Hype For This
Ninja Pirate
Five more
Team meeting
Kombat with a "C"?
Crossover?
Visitor
Reunited
Familial Roots
GT Reunion
Motherverse
Across the motherverse
Serious Fight
Disappointing
Urges
Wishing
Let time pass...
A wonderful feeling in the air
Wiped out (Updated!)
Time is near
Worth it
A GT Miracle
Preparing
Christmas Marathon!
A Present
Happy New Year!
The end of this book!

Daiko and Sorrel

6 3 0
By Ninja_Saiyan_GOD1

Daiko and Sorrel both were walking out into a field. Daiko was excited to see Sorrel's new strength as Sorrel was exited to show Daiko how much he's caught up to him.

Daiko: So, what training did you do? I had a ten year jump compared to all of you. What did you do?

Sorrel: I didn't want to get left behind. Logically, I just wanted to catch up to you, and go beyond.

Daiko: I like that energy of yours. Figuratively and literally. I think we're far enough. *walks a good distance from Sorrel* Now... *faces him* Show me what you got now.

Sorrel: With pleasure. *powers up as he charges at Daiko with a punch*

Daiko: ...heh.

Daiko catches his punch as it creates a shockwave. The two stare each other down as they share a smile. They both jump away as they fly into the air and clash trading attacks. Daiko then throws a punch as Sorrel ducks and punches his gut.

Daiko: ?! *coughs out spit*

Sorrel: Hah! *kicks him to the surface and chases after him*

Daiko: Not bad brother... *smiles as he lands on his feet and holds his hands in the air as he catches Sorrel's punches* Take this! *throws him away as his fists were covered in energy*

Daiko charges after him as Sorrel quickly recovers and sees Daiko. Sorrel opens his hands on the side of his face and used a solar flare x100.

Daiko: What the—Gah!! *covers his eyes* What the hell?!

Sorrel: *goes super saiyan and rushes him with punches before blasting my him away*

Daiko grits his teeth as he grabs the blast and stops it. "Guess I'm fighting blind now" he said to himself. He kicks e beam curving into the sky above and punches it towards Sorrel. Sorrel saw this and creates a barrier. Daiko had wrapped his arms around his torso as he goes super saiyan.

Sorrel: What are you doi—woah woah woah!

Daiko: Come on and...! *flies into the air spiraling until he crashes Sorrel's head through the ground and into a cave* Slam! kicks him away* And welcome to the jam! *sends a barrage of blasts Sorrel's way*

Sorrel recovers as he jumps around the cave to avoid the blasts and sends a kick towards Daiko's back. Daiko's tail grabs his leg as he flies out of the cave and back out the surface. Daiko sees a few mountains and smiles as he flies towards them.

Daiko: Heads up Sorrel! *speeds up*

Sorrel: Huh—?!

[Slam!]

[Crack!]

[Bam!]

Sorrel: *became dizzy until he flies off into another mountain*

Daiko: Woohoo! *chases after Sorrel* Hey what is—?

In an instant Sorrel came out with a Dragon fist and punched Daiko in the face making mhim fly off. Sorrel teleports behind him as he catches him by the head and throws was him to the ground. He proceeds to stick his arms out like  and buried his fists into Daiko.

Daiko: ?! *coughs out blood*

Sorrel: That...was for...those mountains...

Daiko: Hah! *powers up as his aura pushes Sorrel away* Heh...this fight is already heading to a great start! *powers up further* Lets go!

Sorrel: Heh! *powers up* Bring it on Ninja.

Daiko: ...

Sorrel: ...yeah that felt weird for me too. *charges at Daiko* Hah!

[At the house]

Daika: Hm? *looks out the window*

Sorra: Hey Daika. What's up?

Daika: Hm... *looks at her palm and closes her hand a couple of times* Have we lost our touch?

Sorra: Hm? What do you mean?
M
EA Daika: Well... *sighs* Peoplm like us are getting strom nger and stronger. Daiko and Sorrel even trained again to be stronger. I dont know...but do you think we should get in touch within ourselves again? As Saiyans.
Mom mom m
Sorra: ... *sighs and smiles* Yeah...I guess you're right. When they're done fighting. We're going to train until we feel like we want to die.

Daika: *nods* Heh, right!

[Back to the fight]

Daiko and Sorrel headbutt each other as it made a shockwave pushing them both back.

Daiko: Heh, let's take this beyond the normal super saiyan. *powers up as a fiery aura surrounds him as he goes super saiyan god*

Sorrel: As you wish! Hraah! *powers up to a super saiyan god himself*

Both nod as they rush at each other as the flew through the wasteland throwing attacks at one another. Everywhere they went, loud shocks erupted from the force of their fists clashing with one another. They both threw a kick to each other's face.

Daiko: Hah! God Kaioken!

Sorrel: God what—?! *gets punched away* Grr! *goes blue and blasts him away*

Daiko smacks away the blast as he formed a rope of ki and catches him. Sorrel shakes his head as Daiko nodded his. Daiko goes blue and pulls on the rope as he slams Sorrel on the ground many times before swinging him around and throwing him away. Daiko fires a few blasts his way before chasing after him. Sorrel breaks free as he blocks the blasts and grabs one of them and throws it to Daiko. Daiko notices as he blocks it and then sees Sorrel's blast hit his face.

Sorrel: My turn.

Sorrel teleports above Daiko as he kicks his spine launching towards the ground as he bounced. Sorrel lands as his fist was covered in energy and sent the punch towards Daiko. Consecutive punches of energy hit Daiko and laucnh him away.

Daiko: Heh... *gets up slowly* Not bad. *reverts to his base form* You have grown stronger.

Sorrel: Are you giving up so easily Daiko?

Daiko: Nah, I'm just saying how proud I am. Time for another form of gods. *opens his eyes to reveal silver pupils and unleashed a unique aura*

Sorrel: Ultra Instinct Eh? Okay. *activates ultra instinct himself*

And with that Daiko waved his hand at Sorrel, motioning him to bring it. Sorrel dashes quickly to deliver a rush of blows as Daiko swiftly dodges them. Sorrel grows surprised as he tries again and even teleports behind him and sends a kick. Daiko steps aside as Sorrel misses.

Sorrel: We're both in the same state. Yet you evade my attacks?

Daiko: When I was training, I wanted to perfect this form. After extended exposure and focus, my body has acclimated to this elevated state. I can be in this form without any loss in stamina.

Sorrel: ...huh?

Daiko: With that, try to do the same. *his eyes flash as he sends multiple attacks through out Sorrel's body*

Sorrel: Ack?! *gets launched away*

Daiko: *appears under him as he pulls him to the ground, burying him deep into the earth*

A light shines through the hole as Sorrel came out and tries again to land a hit on Daiko. Daiko closes his eyes as he continues to evade his attacks as his energy grows into red. He then punches Sorrel in the gut. Sorrel coughs out blood as he reverts to his base form. Daiko drops him as he noticed the red aura. He admired himself until he coughs a bit of blood on his hand.

Daiko: That's...different. *reverts to his base form* ...

Sorrel: *passed out*

Daiko: Ah Jeez! I went too far! *goes god as he puts his hand on Sorrel's chest* Come on... *focuses as his energy flows into Sorrel and heals him*

Sorrel: ...ugh... *gasps as he stands up* Where are you?!

Daiko: Right here.

Sorrel: Hah! *sends multiple punches at Daiko*

Daiko: Huh?! *blocks his punches* I'm sorry! Stop! I just healed you.

Sorrel: Huh? *stops attacking* Oh...what was that?

Daiko: What was what?

Sorrel: That glow in your energy. Both looked and felt different than usual. What was that?

Daiko: I...I don't know... *looks at his palm* ...hey Sorrel.

Sorrel: Hm?

Daiko: Did you know that if your hand is bigger then your face you'll get a heart disease?

Sorrel: Really? *looks at his palm*

Daiko: *smirks as he pushes his hand to his face* Got ya!

Sorrel: Agh! What the hell?! *goes god*

Daiko: Oh crap! *runs away*

Sorrel: Get back here you little—!

Daiko: You won't catch me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 229 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
25.6K 2.2K 42
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
143K 5.2K 25
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !